•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Was really impressed with Rohit and his lifts today. He made it look easy and Anita's expressions were a plus point for the act. For me a very good act.

I would want more clarity on the HIFI though and feel it should be given at the end. Also, the percentage system is awful.

Agree. But jumping for her is as tough as lifting for him. So equal efforts. Though she wasn't praised even now. She has it in her. Both have it in them.

As they said in nach ka punch. They just didn't do much hardwork earlier bcos they didn't expect others wud be this competitive and they are doing it now as it is nearing and competition grew among all.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago

I loved Anita and Ronit's dance so much..it was beautiful, sensuous and flawless..and his lifts were marvelous..they have improved so much from average to really good dancers now..really good looking couple..

They’ve grown, strengthened by the week! 

Originally posted by TeenRose1

Agree. But jumping for her is as tough as lifting for him. So equal efforts. Though she wasn't praised even now. She has it in her. Both have it in them.

As they said in nach ka punch. They just didn't do much hardwork earlier bcos they didn't expect others wud be this competitive and they are doing it now as it is nearing and competition grew among all.

yes they both realise its very competitive. Both are showing good growth

I had no expectations of them when the show started but they were so impressive!! I loved their act and the fact that both of them perform at par and equally unlike some non dancers in other jodis who tend to take a backseat. 

Even I was surprised they didn't get hi5. I found the costume reason really silly and they were saying how rohit doesnt look like a woman even after the getup cause of his muscles, even prince and aly had the same issue too, but they nvr said anything about that.

I didn't find their comments that convincing, plus there were some acts that got hi-5 i felt ronita's act was better than some of those hi-5 acts in this week's episode. The choreographer of ronita is really good, she always experiments on innovative stuffs. If not hi-5 they shld have gotten at least 90+.

I m liking Ronita a lot, they do dance well 👍🏼