No Rhyme Nor Reason For My Love to Breezen…My Ra4gKor - a Mini OS

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

No Rhyme Nor Reason For My Love to Breezen…My Ra4gKor

Those pics of dude on insta and twitter…. The way he came down in the white kurta and red dhoti to the Janmaastami celebration….. I am indeed missing my ficfam too much… I was searching for some reason but then I realized to love, one does not require a rhyme or reason…but ofcourse Niki always the constant reason. So here I pen down a short one…..I am feeling the vacuum of sukor / ragkor stories which are left half way too…. Hope and wish those writers find a reason to finish them…………………Pleasee….

The mansion was being decorated for the celebration Janmaashtami….

Lights all over and also flowers…………………

The cubs and roses were in their best attires……….. Infact all celebrations were started after the birth of the roses as the bros were particular in celebrating all.

The Rowdy rosy was dressed as Krishna while the softy one as Radha…during the Pooja after which they had the story telling session and the roses changed their costume…

As always the dress selection is done by the cubs……….. they chose their white Brazzo kurta and red dhoti for Men.

And yellow and red lehenga with dupatta…………for the girls team!

The children from the plantation were invited……………..

Walked down the Lion in his white and red which made all eyes stuck…. Not to say the birdie lost herself. He smiled at her with raising his brows…. She smiled and whispered  a reason for me to drool….  

One in the crowd purposely said, how handsome would have been a son of their own for this lovely couple when the Lion and the Eagle immediately told there are two already and that’s the reason they were blessed with girls hugging the cubs and their roses.

Govind and Mohit gave a glaring stare at the new staff in the crowd and secretly warned that he would be shown the gate and none had ever spoken about the cubs in this way.  The staff was paranoid and realized his mistake and apologized while Ra4gKor smiled away.

The pandit was there …………………….

The aarthi was done with loads of prayers and chanting of the mantras…. It was all over celebration.

Happiness in all faces

The Shyaam kaaka  explained the story of the birth of Krisha who said even the gods had a reason for his birth…

Kannaiah was born when adharma was at its peak as Kams was creating hell. 

He was conceived when Devaki and Vasudeva were in the karagraha, born in the middle of the night when the nature was at its fury… was nurtured and brought up by Yahsoda and Nandagopal…..

Arjun asked Kaaka, he is god.. why is that he was born in jail and that too in a terrible situation. Kaaka explained … there is a reason for every happenings, for every action.  So due to the early little good deeds of Kamsa he had a good life but later due to his evilness he was to be killed none other than by his nephew…

Arjun further asked why he grew in Gokulam and played with the gopikas

The requests of the saints in the earlier Rama avatar made Krishna to be grown in Vrindavan to appease the saints who were there as Gopikas.

All listened to the story…..and got the underlined meaning that everything that happens has a reason behind it….

The Prasad and the feasty dinner was served.

The roses were enjoying themselves as they were dancing with the Lion to the dandiya beats. Ananya was at her flexible best as dada was all mesmerized with his princesses and was dancing to her height. Rowdy rosey was with the cubs shaking her dandiya stick…

Chakor was at her best with her moves and shook her legs with the cubs who were awed with her grace and needless to say the Rowdy and the Birdie lost themselves while they were coming together in the circle…

It was fun, frolic and a message to the children to do good god will be appeased, do wrong god will punish for the reason to change ones life…

Mausi and the staff were very busy with the dinner and the whole Mansion silenced well after midnight.

The cubs and roses were made to stand together to remove any evil eyes on them and was placed kaala tikka on them.

The cubs were kissing their roses….. mumma they are so cute and beautiful in this dress and Aayansh was just hugging his beauty mumma at her neck and kissed her eyes…. So did Anan…,while Rowdy could not do anything but got lost and captured that lovely moment in his eyes…..

They all felt too tired and exhausted that they were placed on their beds….

She was still in her yellow and red lehenga and was helping Mausi with the final cleaning of the Pooja as the staff were busy cleaning the dining outside .

He was in the balcony eyes closed in his rocking chair…..

Raaghav …..she came up with the badam milk the final Prasad,giving it to him saying you did not have this….

He just held her hands and had the milk making her sit on him and looking into her eyes making her drink the other half..

He was lost completely in her yellow….. and she in his white kurta.

Their eyes locked…. Kept the glass aside he said in her ears….You look beautiful.

Tell me does everything happens with a reason ….

She said very innocently yes Raaghav every action happens for a reason behind….

Her lips had the residue of the milk which was driving him crazy…

How do you say…. He asked…. She was explaining how he came in her life and also how the cubs life turned though they had so many difficulties so on on on on… she was ……

Nothing was entering his ears but just was looking at her lost in her face and said… you are giving me philosophical gyaan while I just want to say …. She stopped him saying….. Raaghav you should understand that life is gods gift and everything around its spins with a reason when he could take it no more and just pulled her face towards him saying you never stop and placed his lips on hers….

Just his lips on hers she clutched his shoulders, when he slowly started to kiss her nibbling her lower lips… sucking the milk and slowly kissing her passionately…

She moved her hands to his neck behind when passion was taking over and allowed him to invade her lips….. Kissing her passionately,with fire building up she was feeling light and was closing her eyes squeezing his crook…

She was gasping for breath as he was just invading her and sucking her juice as lust was taking him and slowly he held her head and moved her a bit so that she could catch breath..

Chakor he called….hmmmm parting her lips she opened her eyes…..whats this for she asked…..

He said all I wanted to say that I need no rhyme nor reason for my love to breezen on you,for I love you….. Loads and Loads..

She smiled …. Yes sometimes we need no rhyme nor reason to shower our love…..

I love you my Handsome Rustic Rowdy…. Just that word from her…. He slowly lifted her… eyes on her.. holding her close said I love you my Sexy Birdie you are too beautiful and sexy in this yellow ….

And well if you want a reason my love….. so this will be for today as your yellow is turning dirty this fellow..

She smiled ……. Saying with dreamy eyes….. kissing him….Rowdy I know you need no rhyme nor reason as your love always breezen…

Love, lust, passion was taking over as they showered each other with their love… Is it his white or her yellow, Well do we need a reason! I don’t as I too had no rhyme nor reason to write this but just created Janmastami insta post as the reason to write this…

Love needs no rhyme nor reason as it needs only to breezen ever forever…..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lovely story Sumi much needed

The happy family scene was so serene ❤️️, how Ragkor strongly declared Arjun and Aaayan their sons and didn't let the insensitive remarks spoil their happiness.

Ragkor were 🔥🔥🔥, they were yearning for each other's love just like we're yearning for them.

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

Lovely story Sumi much needed

The happy family scene was so serene ❤️️, how Ragkor strongly declared Arjun and Aaayan their sons and didn't let the insensitive remarks spoil their happiness.

Ragkor were 🔥🔥🔥, they were yearning for each other's love just like we're yearning for them.

Thanks so much Mai 🤗 🤗 🤗 

Yes how much we yearn for them. 

I may sound repeating but for yours and viji i would not have turned on my hotstar to see the hawt star at 3 in the morning and penned this 🙈🙈🔥

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awwwww this OS is so muaaaahhhh🥰🥰🥰❤❤❤

Your OS is making me want meejay more and more....I am just visualizing the scene in your OS .... the dresses, the dandiya, their eye locks while dancing,  the balcony scene....😍😍😍

And yes we also need no reason to enjoy your ficfam...remember that 😜😜😜

Ps ...How I wish it was meera lying there in sufiyana instead of helly jelly...... we would have gone bonkers with that scene....

sumsukor thumbnail

Tha ks Sritama... 

So beautiful nd soothing..d Janmashtami celebrations, all d beautiful attires, Rowdey rosey dressed as Krishna nd Ananya as Radha😍❤Raghav attracting everyone with his Janmashtami spl look n dashing handsometa😍🔥Chakor drooling over him seeing his spl look😍❤their eye contacts😍😍 d way Ragkor dealt with that insensitive remark👍👏Shyam kaka explaining d Janmashtami story nd it's significance..d cute family  dance..such a lovely celebration it was❤❤nd d balcony scene🔥😍Chakor's non stop philosophical explanation..rowdy stopping her in his signature style🔥🔥d passionate kiss..their longing for each other😍both  of dem subliming in d bliss n showering their love on each other..such a serene scene it was❤❤loved it..thank u so much Sumi di for dis lovely Janmashtami treat..a perfect Sunday gift indeed 👌👌❤❤how I wish Ragkor lasted longer in d show😔😔

Unquote 

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Smita for the lovely words 

Lovely os Sumi👌👌, so soothing, so delightful,  a perfect treat for a blissful Sunday😍😍. Really Sumi we all are going crazy over his attractive, tempting look 🔥🔥🔥🔥 & his wearing red-white combination made us enchanted😍😍 which makes you write one after another beautiful story which always enjoyable to us😄😄😉😉. Indeed Vj just subdued us by his new glamorous avatar 💘💘. Loved this os a lot. The happy family moments, the puja arrangements, their beautiful attire, again the deadly combo of his White & her yellow, really made us so nostalgic ❤😍😍. Loved Ragkor's giving the befitted answer to someone's insensitive words that how would it be if they had their own sons? Factually they treat the cubs as their own offspring & Govind & Mohit's secret warning to that person was perfect 👍👏👏. 

Then the story telling moment , Shyam Kaka's giving explanation of Ar's query, the underlying message, their dance, Ragkor's getting lost in seeing each other during the dance 😍😍. Then their beautiful balcony moment💕💕 , their convo regards the reason behind every action & happening, her AIR going on & on, his making her silent by his own style😉😜😜, their romance & indeed their love does not wait for any reason & they don't need any reason to love each other👍👍, but I loved his reason that her yellow was turning dirty the fellow, so naughty but cutie too😜😜😍😍. Loved your 2nd os on the occasion of Janmastomi. Let the rain of your beautiful writing be upon us 😊😊😍😍. Thank you .

Unquote 

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks so much Sonia 

Now coming to the RagKor story as usual fantastic update 👏👏👏 and also much needed too much sadhav posts on Insta & twitter made me nostalgic and I really miss meejay a lot how I wish meera was in the place of helly Loved the cute family moments & RagKor strongly declared Ar & Aa are their own sons & RagKor magical moments was just 🔥🔥🔥🔥 They both craved for each other like us because really more craving to see them together hope it happens soon 👍👍👍

Unquote 

Long for Meejay very much 😔😔