Haiwaan

Loved the episode 1 !

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone!! This is Abhilasha! Swagat ni Kroge? Need intro of all members!

So the whole episode was awesome! All scenes kept me hooked up to television! The screenplay was good according to me ! VFX could have been better!! 

Plot seems interesting!! Param, Ankit and Ridhima are amazing in their respective roles!

But....my wish to see Ankit in a good role will only be a wish! From Mahabharat to haivaan he is in negative roles 😒 and ya he is fantastic in it!

I didn't like the pairing of Ridhima and Param ! Maybe bcoz I m used to see Randhir and sayu! But Ridhima with Ankit or we can say Amrita with Ansh clicked on me at first sight but no use as Ansh gonna be negative 😭 and no Ansh Amrita!

I wish I will be able to like Amrita and Randhir!

Wish there was no love track and love triangle! 

On the whole enjoyed the episode and happy to see Ridhima back on television!

Will rate it 3/5

Edited by abhi_kanchi - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi_kanchi

So the whole episode was awesome! All scenes kept me hooked up to television! The screenplay was good according to me ! VFX could have been better!! 

Plot seems interesting!! Param, Ankit and Ridhima are amazing in their respective roles!

But....my wish to see Ankit in a good role will only be a wish! From Mahabharat to haivaan he is in negative roles 😒 and ya he is fantastic in it!

I didn't like the pairing of Ridhima and Param ! Maybe bcoz I m used to see Randhir and sayu! But Ridhima with Ankit or we can say Amrita with Ansh clicked on me at first sight but no use as Ansh gonna be negative 😭 and no Ansh Amrita!

Will rate it 3/5

Even I like amrita and ansh as couple. I like if they show ansh grey instead of complete negative . I only start watching the show for ankit . I really like ansh and raghbir bond . The best thing about this show is it doesnot give vibes of saas bahu drama. Now a days even supernatural  drama is also become saas bahu drama at a certain point. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hello everyone!!

Even I liked the first episode. It was good and it kept me hooked till the last minute. 

The plot is definitely interesting. Besides, I love the science fiction genre. The story seems to be crisp and precise. But, yes they need to improve the VFX a bit... It would be much better.

Coming to Randhir and Ansh... Well I really liked their bonding. And I really liked Ansh and Amrita together... But Ansh is going to be negative, so no hope there. How I wish he were a grey character instead of a total negative one!

Hope they keep the story crisp and to the point and do not add unnecessary drama.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Will rate it 3/5

Completely agree with you.

The screenplay is really good. The VFX needs improvement. Param, Ankit and Ridhima, all three were amazing in their roles.

And yes, even I didn't like the pairing of Ridhima and Param. And yes, I also liked Ansh and Amrita together.

Even I wish that I will be able to like Randhir and Amrita!

I personally feel that a love story or a love triangle wasn't required here. Sorry about that but I am a bit biased here in my views.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Even I like amrita and ansh as couple. I like if they show ansh grey instead of complete negative . I only start watching the show for ankit . I really like ansh and raghbir bond . The best thing about this show is it doesnot give vibes of saas bahu drama. Now a days even supernatural  drama is also become saas bahu drama at a certain point. 

Agree 100%... This is the best thing that it is not some saas-bahu drama with loads of kitchen politics. The story is good and it will be nice if the makers keep it to the point and do not waver from the basic plot. That ruins the essence of any show.

Even I wish that Ansh were a grey character instead of a negative one.

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Will rate it 3/5

Hi Abhilasha moi Soniya a hardcore Randhirian n Paramholic since SH days 😍😎 no doubt I love Randhir here too.. Actually I love almost everything in the 1st episode except for the VFX.. I liked Randhir Amrita too in the 1st scene it was cute.. Dunno if I would actually love them as a couple or not.. Like you said SH fans are used to Randhir with Sanyu 😍 Randhir n Ansh friendship is great..  

There will be love triangle as Zee had already released the promo for it so that's going to be a major cause for 'daraar' in Ransh friendship πŸ˜‚ 

Oh n Gia Garewal is annoying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Episode 2 is also good and female lead is focused in her work and both ansh and raghbir bond is looks unbreakable  I hope this remains same but as per promo itself there bond will definitely  broke but I hope ansh is a grey character I donot want there bond break just for a girl. Makers should work on vfx it is the biggest negative point of the show at present.

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So ya I m not the only one who liked Anshita😘

And yaa huge fan of SH so can't digest Param and Amrita as for now! 

Loved the bromance!

And yaa that Gia/ria is hell annoying!

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Although too early to say but the focus is on Haiwan. This is good and refreshing. Yes VFX needs drastic improvement. Why did they give Haiwan an animal face? Besides the Haiwan does not eat people up. 

Like everyone else, I too liked Ankit and Riddhima.

Param was fine but felt he needs to keep the party guy act a bit toned down

The negative character girl was acting fine but her face was weirdly shaped

Hope Ekta doesn't turn it into property ki saazish. 

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Completely agree with you.

The screenplay is really good. The VFX needs improvement. Param, Ankit and Ridhima, all three were amazing in their roles.

And yes, even I didn't like the pairing of Ridhima and Param. And yes, I also liked Ansh and Amrita together.

Even I wish that I will be able to like Randhir and Amrita!

I personally feel that a love story or a love triangle wasn't required here. Sorry about that but I am a bit biased here in my views.

Just imagine a monster understanding love n its value 

The present VFX will be killed once ansh will become monster