Noor makes a plan with Suriaya begum

Posted: 4 years ago

I m really sorry that i don't know how to sent here of video link.After break mirror glass Azaan leave from there.Than Noor gets angry and something said with so much angrily and Suriaya begum was pemparing her.The background said Noor is making a plan to throw Shayra from this house

Edited by dollangel - 4 years ago

Originally posted by dollangel

I m really sorry that i don't know how to sent here of video link.After break mirror glass Azaan leave from there.Than Noor gets angry and something said with so much angrily and Suriaya begum was pemparing her.The background said Noor is making a plan to throw Shayra from this house

Ok one more time: Why youre not able to write your thoughts in one post and come always with new topics? Whats wrong with you? 

And as I told you before I will report your posts as spam. We requested not to do that but it seems you dont give shit to our opinion. 🤷🏼‍♀️

listen i just post what i saw on YouTube. If you have any problems than ignore me.There are many members but only you comment negtive on my post.I just share this but i m not able to share link here.So plz stay away from my post.

Originally posted by dollangel

listen i just post what i saw on YouTube. If you have any problems than ignore me.There are many members but only you comment negtive on my post.I just share this but i m not able to share link here.So plz stay away from my post.

Ignoring you is not easy when the forum is full with your 'Samiksha has lied', 'Azaan did this', Shayra says this' new files for every thought of yours. Btw its not just me another member requested you also not to open new files everytime. This is not whatsapp chat groupe or instagram. 

And for sharing links here, you copy the link from youtube/newspaper and paste it under your comment thats it! 🤦‍♀️ And after this you can continue to write under your own topic. You dont need to open everytime a new file. 

why are they turning Noor into a full vamp when she was supposed to be the second lead :(

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

why are they turning Noor into a full vamp when she was supposed to be the second lead :(

Unfortunately, I think this is where most of viewers - including myself in the beginning - got wrong.  She's still second lead, but they never said she's was going to be a good second lead.  Everyone just assumed so because they never gave any indication otherwise except maybe the show description.  I had never read the show description - only saw promos and some interviews prior to watching the show, so I had the impression she was going to be a good character. Then I read the description and with how they're showing her and currently writing the show, I don't think consider her one of the good guys, at least not right now.  

She's still second lead and therefore gets as much screen time as other leads and her character is very central to the plot - but her characterization is 'vamp', 'dark', 'evil', 'villain', 'black' or whatever other word you want to use. 

Edited by fria319 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by fria319

Unfortunately, I think this is where most of viewers - including myself in the beginning - got wrong.  She's still second lead, but they never said she's was going to be a good second lead.  Everyone just assumed so because they never gave any indication otherwise except maybe the show description.  I had never read the show description - only saw promos and some interviews prior to watching the show, so I had the impression she was going to be a good character. Then I read the description and with how they're showing her and currently writing the show, I don't think consider her one of the good guys, at least not right now.  

She's still second lead and therefore gets as much screen time as other leads and her character is very central to the plot - but her characterization is 'vamp', 'dark', 'evil', 'villain', 'black' or whatever other word you want to use. 

I encountered a similar situation in a Pak drama called Cheekh, it ended recently. Bilal Abbas Khan and Saba Qamar were in the lead role. There was a molestation and accident case in the 2nd week of the show and till 6th week Waji, played by Bilal was a positive character, in 6th week it was revealed that Waji was the murderer. 

I did not realize that they gave away this piece of information in the description, like they gave away the story of Love vs Revenge in the description of Bahu Begum. 

My only source of public opinion was comment under YouTube videos and not once I saw any viewer asking for pairing between Saba and Bilal, as they are leads. None said that Shayan will die and Mannat will marry Waji, it was never there. Even Bilal fans enjoyed his performance as Waji and none supported his criminal activities.

Bilal was lead till the last episode and he was epic in it so was Saba but good wins over evil, at least in fictional world. 

but the central plot of cheekh was murder so it was obvious that the lead would be negtive because it was a dark concept...but here the concept was initially polygamy and hinted towards Azaam being torn between love a friendship. I feel making Noor negative ruins the whole essence of the story. What kind of friendship is this?

but the central plot of cheekh was murder so it was obvious that the lead would be negtive because it was a dark concept...but here the concept was initially polygamy and hinted towards Azaam being torn between love a friendship. I feel making Noor negative ruins the whole essence of the story. What kind of friendship is this?

I was frustrated too because of how different the promos were from the show description and the show airing. I also agree, I think they could have made everything work without turning Noor negative.    Making her negative makes you just really frustrated with the show because unlike some other current villain leads on other shows, she's not remotely justified in anything that she's doing. I've said this in other posts - it's hard to watch a main lead that is a villain in her own story. Even more so when she has no justification or cause for her actions. 

The promos made it seem that he was forced to marry Noor out of noble causes, for her own good and because he was being a good friend.  There is no noble cause in the show and he is not being a good friend (a good friend would set Noor straight and help her instead of giving into her breakdowns), and Noor is so obviously the villain of the story. 

She's just acting like a crazy person who has an obsession with Azaan. There was no time spent with her breaking down from losing her only real family (mother), there was no time spent in showing how actually possessive she was of Azaan (her 'cutesy' stuff was always written off as her just being childish) or how she slowly became more possessive of Azaan as a result of losing her mother.  I feel like if they at least hinted at this crazy side of her, people would have a lot less issues. 

I know they really tried to market this as not being in favor of polygamy because that is not an accepted practice to the target audience. But I still stand by that if Khalid was a real threat to Noor, and it was out of a need to protect Noor for Azaan to marry her, the audience would have accepted it more than this. 

Actually description on colors website and voot indicated that Noor will try to separate Shazaan, who will win love or revenge? It was the central plot with twist of Noor trying to separate Shazaan as Azaan's wife. 

Polygamy is illegal for 80% population of India, Muslim women who do not want to share their husbands have moved to Supreme Court seeking ban on multiple marriages. How can they show that Polygamy is right? 

I agree with friendship part, they never showed deep bonding between Noor and Azaan, they just grew up together. Azaan doesn't know the real Noor