Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

New beginnings...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings  30.8.19~ New beginnings..  

Out of the twins Saltanat was deemed the pretty one in comparison to the plain looking Kainat. At Shah Manzil, Kainat assumes the role of Saltanat. After Madhav Sharma’s namesake sister, Nikki gives the dead brian Kainat a camouflaged makeover, she too turns out as the beautiful Saltanat. It all appears to be one masquerade where  people  pass of as someone quite different from who they really are.

This who’s really who? Is not only limited to the Shah twins. Dr. Sharma too is not who comes he across. He turns out to be some rich business tycoon, with his looks and back ground, No doubt most eligible bachelor in town. Madhav Sharma, has an impressive family home with an equally affluent family which is introduced in the episode. Not quite sure if  Indu  is his real mother or not? but Sakshi appears to be  Madhav’s real sister , whom the mother,Indu considers a black sheep of the family, due to her promiscuous and immoral ways..

Madhav Sharma, we learn from Nikki the makeup artist , is a bit of saviour of vulnerable girls virtues. Those girls who have been abandoned by their families for being  women who have brought shame to their families.. I would assume Madhav Sharma is influential and women look upon him as a protective brotherly figure . One  who  has the power to shield  women’s respectful status from the evil eye of society. I suspect Madhav is naturally drawn to help women in distress.. due to failure he came across in not being able to protect Sakshi, regardless of her infamous character of being Naveed Shah Ghazi's mistress..

Back at Shah Manzil, Kainat dressed in white to mark her pawn Ghazala’s death, continues to be Saltanat who she is not!Her main concern now is how to avoid the blood test. When it comes to her turn,of course she puts it on. Nadeem as Sultanat’s father, tries to assist her by missing out the blood test due to existing queasiness! But Zaroon, who always believes in assisting the law in any criminal investigation, literally coerces her to take the blood test for his mother’s sake. It’s now a matter of waiting for the results.. the match that would identify the in house killer! Some stark truth to be exposed..

Kainat’s face gives away the most as if she is the killer.. normally she would use her underworld connections to keep herself clean and safe. This time with police presence in the house, she appears stuck in her tracks!

Indu , presumably, Madhav’s mother has quite a wish list for the type of daughter in law she wants, good looking,educated , intelligent.. and a Punjabi girl!! have to say the Saltanat looking Kainat ! that Madhav takes home ,sure fits the bill. The only snag is when Madhav introduces her as Kainat Shah Ghazi!  there is some protest at his action of bringing her to their dwellings.  Madhav is clear in his stance of taking her  breath away eventually!

Indu , chides her son about still going on about bringing justice to Sakshi , who best be forgotten after the disgrace she brought to their family! But clearly Madhav has felt strongly about his sister ever since he wasa impressionable boy.  Now that he is a grown man, he has little faith in the law who labelled his missing sister as a characterless loose woman.. Madhav thus believes that justice is not meted out..it has to be ruthlessly snatched! This Kainat ,look alike Saltanat too! will be dished out justice for murdering Sakshi,   in his typical  vigilante  Madhav  Sharma style!

Madhav asks Indu about a man? she mentioned he was out attending a friends wedding. Who is this man?  Madhav  Sharma referring too.. his father? a brother? Indu’s son who is a business magnet??

Back at Shah Manzil.. the results for the Shah family’s blood test  arereceived via the police officers phone.. for some reason Zaroon, instinctively staresat Kainat. It’s ominous when Kainat dares god to prove himself by saving her by some miracle.. God does perform a miracle, the real Saltanat is being carried in Madhav Sharma’s strong arms into his  home, surviving death! that Kainat  gave her!

Neha asks Madhav  Sharma.. if he is going  to ultimately kill this Kainat Shah Ghazi  why  couldn’t he have done it out side? why did he bring her home to remind them of their woeful past? Yes , I too want to know why  Madhav  brings her home? To me  Madhav Sharma  seems to be quite taken in by Saltanat’s beauty.. he seems to put aside that this transformed girl is Kainat…his target..

Precap: Indicates Zaroon has nabbed his mothers killer.. can he also work out the difference between the two twin sisters.. surely Kainat’s game cannot be up?

The episode shuttles back and forth between Shah Manzil and Madhav Sharma‘s household.. mourning, police investigations, search for a coldblooded killer at Shah Manzil;  contrasts with the  happy Janamastami  celebrations at  Madhav  Sharma’s home!

The new family came as a sudden shock for me!  I thought, I was watching  a different show. Well looks like a new beginning for a new face..  Saltanat’s face ! The one Madhav  Sharma had not seen before.. such irony.. the Kainat, that  Madhav  Sharma is out to  kill ,all in good time, is really Saltanat. not Kainat!  Will  Madhav  Sharma ever find out the truth? Zaroon seems to have  stumbled  across some dark truth.. 31.8. 19 hamlet53

Thanks Velvetscarf for your comment,and viji for supporting my musings,love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow! I am surprised. They are more serious about turning the show upside down than I had thought. 

They are reducing Ghazi family characters and they introduced a whole new family with a brand new set. I knew Madhav was going to be very rich but was not expecting a whole cast of characters to enter with him.  

The Ghazi family scenes were slow but the family introduction with its dynamics were brisk. Hoping that the show picks up speed. Except for today, I have been mostly skimming the episodes for more than a week. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita,

hello mate, at last got here.. was out mostly..

Wow! I am surprised. They are more serious about turning the show upside down than I had thought. 

and inside out! as in taking it to the cleaners.. one thing remains, bad gal universe.. is clearly in orbit!

They are reducing Ghazi family characters and they introduced a whole new family with a brand new set. I knew Madhav was going to be very rich but was not expecting a whole cast of characters to enter with him.

maa is some socialite ..as for the existing sister, her husband is sleazy and has an  evil eye of aurats!  

The Ghazi family scenes were slow but the family introduction with its dynamics were brisk. Hoping that the show picks up speed. Except for today, I have been mostly skimming the episodes for more than a week. 

hope you are skimming through my musings too, loyal readers Irshita.. me posted  Saturday's skim through that one as well.. loved your comment.. made me laugh ,some bits.. Madhav is making quite an impression .. at least the show is chugging along , love hammie