Aug 30 : Trust and Loyalty

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

First of all, I know Khalid was responsible for fire accident and he should be in jail, if he is not mentally unstable, I don't like the way they are showing physical harassment of a mentally ill individual. It is very disturbing more so because I like him. He is fulfilling the grey quota in this show for me, he is the only one going through any length for RIGHT, funny thing is that God is answering his prayers because he is not wrong πŸ˜‚ 

It doesn't hurt that actor playing Khalid is gifted performer, I connect with him more so because of his acting prowess. 

Episode starts with Suraiya and Asgar giving Khalid sleeping medicine. 

Next morning Azaan is praying and in his prayer he says that his mother always taught him to do the right thing and he did the right thing, he didn't realize how and when did his destination go so wrong? He will marry Noor, not because of her zidd but for his wife. Shaira's love lost in front of mukaddar, Mukaddar changed course of his life but he will change rules of love. 

Shaira in her prayer says that everyone must be thinking that her love lost but the only thing which can defeat love is love. Even for a few moments Yasmin gave her mother's love, who knows value of a mother more than an orphan? 

Noor says that it is not morning Namaz for her, it is a namaz to Thank God for returning what was rightfully hers, she didn't snatch anything from Shaira because Azaan belongs with her, he got lost for sometime and she is happy that God is giving her, her Azaan back and fulfilling her and her mother's wish. 

Noor and her mother are leeches gave Shaira a second of love and sucked off every ounce of blood from her body. Suraiya, Asgar were always against Razia, they are typical villains in the every story but Noor and Yasmin are the main villains of this show. They won trust and loyalty by their fake expression of love and asked for their happiness in return. 

Razia in her prayer asks God to fix everything, camera turns to Billo Rani (Cat) waking up Khalid. 

Razia is sitting in her room, Shaira comes there puts her head on her lap and asks her what's wrong? Razia replies saying she wishes she knew what was going wrong? She had to fight all her life, Shaira asks her why doesn't she stop fighting and accepts will of God? Razia asks Shaira if she thinks this is will of God. Shaira nods in Yes, she says that it is will of God and it was Razia's will too. Razia wanted Noor to marry Azaan and if Shaira wasn't in Azaan's life then Noor would have been his friend, his love and his life.

Shaira continues that Noor sacrificed Azaan for everyone's happiness and in return she took everything from her. Razia exclaims that she is thinking about Noor's happiness, what about Azaan? Shaira says that does she think that Shaira did not think of Azaan? Noor will keep him very happy. Razia smiles at Shaira's naivety and says that she doesn't have the energy to argue with her. 

Shaira asks Razia to do Kajal ritual, Razia denies at first then agrees to do it. 

This conversation cleared a few things for me, will come back to this later.

Shaira is getting Azaan ready for his marriage, she is touching him. Azaan asks if she is trying to stop him now, isn't she too late? Shaira doesn't say anything, she brings his shoes and tries to put it on his feet. Azaan stops her saying she will always be in his heart, she doesn't have to do a ritual at his feet. He asks her to say something, Shaira is unable to say anything to him πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” After a while she hands him the divorce papers, her bracelet and ring and leaves. 

Razia puts kajal in Noor's eyes, Suraiya asks her to gift Noor something, Noor stands up expecting a gift, Razia says that her gift to Noor is a prayer that Razia's curses do not work on her. Noor is separating two people who love each other. Noor asks Razia to hit her with her mother's footwear and Razia leaves. 

Khalid records a message for Noor. He ties the SD card to Billo Rani's neck, shows her Noor's picture and asks her to deliver his message to Noor, as he has always taken care of her, wouldn't she do this for him? ❀️❀️

Trust and Loyalty, A show where we have Shaira, who is giving up her happiness for a moment of love from Noor's mother, Razia, who is tolerating an insensitive bi*ch because of her mother, Azaan, who can go to any length for his wife, Khalid, who is ready to go to jail for his twisted sense of loyalty towards his love for Noor and Billo Rani, who takes the message to Noor because Khalid has been good to her. 

In the same show, we have Noor, Suraiya, Asgar, Dilruba, Mashuka and Yasmin, who know nothing but exploit people for their own good. 

What I understood from tonight's episode was 1 Shazaan are living under a misconception that Noor is a good human in wrong circumstances. 

2 This marriage is not God's will as after each prayer there was a sign of Khalid reaching out to Noor, to tell her the truth about fire accident. 

3 Shaira thinks that Azaan would have loved Noor, if she wasn't in his life. She doesn't understand that Noor was always in Azaan's life, if he had to fall for Noor then Shaira's presence or absence wouldn't have made a difference. She is leaving everything in God's hands. I wish she doesn't pay for something she did not do. 

4 None understands the extent of Noor's evil nature, not even God. 

thanks Nora again for the wu . Always stay blessed all of you .

Great read Nora and I share many thoughts. 😊

Please note I am not applying normal logic in the following post but according what the writers are presenting to us. πŸ˜†

I can never hate Khalid and Rehaan Roy is the surprise package in this show.  Would it not be poetic justice if this die-hard lover of Noor is the one to show her the mirror eventually... From a story perspective, I would say a divine power works through him to show the truth, giving Noor a chance to do what is right; as with Azaan's anger when he knew the truth of the suicide threats, even Razia Begum's warnings.  Noor chooses to be selfish again and this will lead to her downfall. '...what is written, can be rewritten...'

I am glad the writers expressed Shayra's point of view yesterday and also today, however muddled it might seem to us.  I feel she is not so naive but she is presenting a brave front and praying for the best obviously, especially when she is certain of the crime Noor is punishing her for.  Perhaps the reward for her patience is that she will not loose her love.  I made a long post regarding Shayra’s reasoning and ShaZaan, in Shaira is Innocent!!!!! thread.

Noor marrying Azaan is like a double edged sword for her.  It is a point of no return and she is at the mercy of the truth now.  Surraya and Asgar will only do what serves their interest and Khalid could reveal the truth.  Then there is the SD card and who might find it later...

Coming to Azaan, he has his own journey.  He will not loose his love but he has to accept his friend as second wife as a compromise and confront the hate he harbours for his father perhaps - I think you wrote about this before Nora.  ShaZaan can not be separated because they belong together and their love is pure but they are bound to Noor for some purpose/duty/responsibility...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Great read Nora and I share many thoughts. 😊

Please note I am not applying normal logic in the following post but according what the writers are presenting to us. πŸ˜†

I can never hate Khalid and Rehaan Roy is the surprise package in this show.  Would it not be poetic justice if this die-hard lover of Noor is the one to show her the mirror eventually... From a story perspective, I would say a divine power works through him to show the truth, giving Noor a chance to do what is right; as with Azaan's anger when he knew the truth of the suicide threats, even Razia Begum's warnings.  Noor chooses to be selfish again and this will lead to her downfall. '...what is written, can be rewritten...'

I am glad the writers expressed Shayra's point of view yesterday and also today, however muddled it might seem to us.  I feel she is not so naive but she is presenting a brave front and praying for the best obviously, especially when she is certain of the crime Noor is punishing her for.  Perhaps the reward for her patience is that she will not loose her love.  I made a long post regarding Shayra’s reasoning and ShaZaan, in Shaira is Innocent!!!!! thread.

Noor marrying Azaan is like a double edged sword for her.  It is a point of no return and she is at the mercy of the truth now.  Surraya and Asgar will only do what serves their interest and Khalid could reveal the truth.  Then there is the SD card and who might find it later...

Coming to Azaan, he has his own journey.  He will not loose his love but he has to accept his friend as second wife as a compromise and confront the hate he harbours for his father perhaps - I think you wrote about this before Nora.  ShaZaan can not be separated because they belong together and their love is pure but they are bound to Noor for some purpose/duty/responsibility...

Khalid and Razia are doing the right thing, their prayers and call for help were answered immediately. The direction was God telling Noor the truth about her mother's death, it was Khalid's love for Noor which led to death of two people and again his love is the reason she will get to know the truth. Khalid doesn't deserve Noor's love and he won't get it because he went too far. 

Noor and Khalid are same but Khalid can empathize with people, his bond with his father and Billo Rani is an example of it. This man is not a bad man, you know the thing they have been saying for Noor, that she is not Dil ki buri, it fits Khalid perfectly, how often do we see an animal working for a man because he took care of her? He is capable of being good to people who are good to him. They gave him a backstory to explain his nature, he was tormented by his mother from his childhood, which maybe is a reason for his mentality. I was watching a documentary where it said that Hitler's mother was rough with him during his childhood, I don't know how much of that was the reason for turning Adolf Hitler into the most despised dictator, but there is an explanation. 

Shaira is one more well written and well directed character. In first few weeks and even when she was fighting with Noor, she always had this strong demeanor, straight spine and all. After she saw herself being the reason for Yasmin's death, there was a slump in her posture indicating that she has lost every hope she had, she has put everything in God's hands and that's what she told Razia. They are giving her monologs and her conversation with Razia explained her thought process. 

Shazaan scene when Azaan told her that there is a possibility of stopping this marriage, her reaction and eagerness to be with Azaan and kiss him explained that she is controlling and restricting herself. She wants to be with Azaan as much as he wants to be with her, but Azaan is in fighting period and Shaira lost the battle. 

Noor wants Azaan, she had Azaan when she tried to kill herself, Azaan went on to hurt himself to show how much she means to him but it is not enough for her. She doesn't want Azaan to spend time with Shaira, how is she agreeing to be a 2nd wife is beyond me. Like Khalid, the thing she is doing to get Azaan as her husband will make her lose Azaan as her friend. She will never get his love. 

Shazaan have tough times ahead of themselves, I just hope Azaan can bring back the old Shaira, bring her out of her guilt, he will never let her go, I have complete faith in him. 

Noor always think everything and love given by  razia and azaan is her right she has always this misconception that azaan belong to her. Razia promise ,her mothers death and suriya talk all just an accuse to believe that azaan belong to him that's why during shazan marriage she see all signs as aznoor union but all the signs during there marriage ritual she neglected. 

Shaira she is in guilt trip that she cannot understand the God's sign the old man just ask him to follow the duty God will bless you and after she called off Khalid and Noor marriage none other than razia remind her duty as bahu begam to never hide or support anyone's wrong doings . Razia is also a mother figure for noor who loves Noor like her daughter  if yasmeen is like a God for shaira razia is for Noor even if Noor donot consider it. But unfortunately shaira unable to see that and support Noor wrong doings.

Azaan well he is marrying to Noor for shaira not for any other he has no solid proof of shaira innocence except his heart and hope on real CCTV footage. Even if he faked his marriage with Noor it will not make shaira guilt ridden and moreover  makes the things more worse for shaira  she is emotionally weak and Noor is not ready to understand  that azaan never belongs to her. The best way to keep shaira with him is that he didnot divorce him.

just one thing is keep going in my head if Asgar can afford a bag full of money for bribers why he could not spent the money on his son s treatment, before i use to think that Razia begum had been giving so much attention to towards Noor and her mother and never botherd about his treatment .

I'm with you about Khalid. He tugs at my heart strings. I can't hate him. I feel more bad for him than some of the other characters on the show. 

I actually felt like I was going to see a little bit of remorse in Noor during her talk with Razia... I should have known better πŸ˜†  It's still hard for me to watch a show where one of the leads is just straight up villain.  I was perusing on instagram and came across another show that has a female lead that started off as the villain - ek bhram something something.. lol...  read the summary, etc, seems like the character was more likable because they gave her reasons for wreaking havoc that had more sense and logic than Noor.  And she wasn't actually trying to steal a man from someone else πŸ˜†. It makes me wonder where they'll be taking Noor's character in this show. 

Sharia's scenes with Azaan - getting him ready - so good! Although I am rooting for them as a couple in the show, there's a part of me that just doesn't see much chemistry between the actors, but I felt like they totally nailed these scenes!  

Originally posted by joypallavi

Noor always think everything and love given by  razia and azaan is her right she has always this misconception that azaan belong to her. Razia promise ,her mothers death and suriya talk all just an accuse to believe that azaan belong to him that's why during shazan marriage she see all signs as aznoor union but all the signs during there marriage ritual she neglected. 

Shaira she is in guilt trip that she cannot understand the God's sign the old man just ask him to follow the duty God will bless you and after she called off Khalid and Noor marriage none other than razia remind her duty as bahu begam to never hide or support anyone's wrong doings . Razia is also a mother figure for noor who loves Noor like her daughter  if yasmeen is like a God for shaira razia is for Noor even if Noor donot consider it. But unfortunately shaira unable to see that and support Noor wrong doings.

Azaan well he is marrying to Noor for shaira not for any other he has no solid proof of shaira innocence except his heart and hope on real CCTV footage. Even if he faked his marriage with Noor it will not make shaira guilt ridden and moreover  makes the things more worse for shaira  she is emotionally weak and Noor is not ready to understand  that azaan never belongs to her. The best way to keep shaira with him is that he didnot divorce him.

Shaira's question was mohabbat or farz? Mohabbat being Azaan and farz being Noor, it was very clear for her and that old man asked her to do her farz and God will take care of her mohabbat. She told Noor that her mohabbat lost in front of her farz. 

Noor is a thankless vamp, she doesn't value human emotions, I am not going to expect anything from her. 

Azaan wont tell Shaira that his marriage with Noor is fake, he can pretend that it is a real marriage till he gets evidences to clear Shaira's name. 

Originally posted by fria319

I'm with you about Khalid. He tugs at my heart strings. I can't hate him. I feel more bad for him than some of the other characters on the show. 

I actually felt like I was going to see a little bit of remorse in Noor during her talk with Razia... I should have known better πŸ˜†  It's still hard for me to watch a show where one of the leads is just straight up villain.  I was perusing on instagram and came across another show that has a female lead that started off as the villain - ek bhram something something.. lol...  read the summary, etc, seems like the character was more likable because they gave her reasons for wreaking havoc that had more sense and logic than Noor.  And she wasn't actually trying to steal a man from someone else πŸ˜†. It makes me wonder where they'll be taking Noor's character in this show. 

Sharia's scenes with Azaan - getting him ready - so good! Although I am rooting for them as a couple in the show, there's a part of me that just doesn't see much chemistry between the actors, but I felt like they totally nailed these scenes!  

I have never rooted for a couple in any show, I pick one character and watch his or her journey, they can have a love story but I can do without one. 

Shazaan is my first ship πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ There is nothing superficial in their scenes, their love story did not start from sleazy trip and fall, love-hate relationship, bickering, insults etc 

When Shaira was getting Azaan ready for his marriage, she didn't say anything, she was touching him and Azaan realized she is trying to stop him and said that it is too late. He asked her to say something, she refused and he said that he can hear everything she wants to say. 

There's no gap between Shazaan, they are equal in every aspect including their educational qualifications. 

The one character whose journey I am interested in is Khalid in this show

Originally posted by NoraSM

I have never rooted for a couple in any show, I pick one character and watch his or her journey, they can have a love story but I can do without one. 

Shazaan is my first ship πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ There is nothing superficial in their scenes, their love story did not start from sleazy trip and fall, love-hate relationship, bickering, insults etc 

When Shaira was getting Azaan ready for his marriage, she didn't say anything, she was touching him and Azaan realized she is trying to stop him and said that it is too late. He asked her to say something, she refused and he said that he can hear everything she wants to say. 

There's no gap between Shazaan, they are equal in every aspect including their educational qualifications. 

The one character whose journey I am interested in is Khalid in this show

I'm a sucker for romance πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Trip / fall moments and the overly done destined-to-be moments are the worst. But I tend to like everything else if it's done well enough. 

I think because I didn't actually see Shazaan falling for each other - it was hard for me to see the chemistry. I prefer watching the journey of how two people fall in love then to watch them as a couple in their honeymoon phase. This must be why I keep coming back to indian shows after swearing them off. πŸ€£πŸ€£ These couples usually never really get together forever until the end of the show.

Shazaan are very much in tune with each other and that's refreshing to see. Half the time these couples are in constant miscommunication that would just be resolved if they actually could understand one another.  

I hope they show some flashback moments of Shazaan! I'd love to see that.  How they met, how they fell for each other, etc. 

Edited by fria319 - 4 years ago