Big B vs Khans(Page 4)

Poll Question :

Big B had more star power than that of Khans?

Poll Choice Stats
Yes
67%
No
32%
Total Votes : 49

[Content Removed]
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by ThunderLight

I hv never ever seen as much craze for SRK as I have seen for Hrithik. That guy came from nowhere n created mass hysteria across all age groups. And someone says Big B craze is less than even SRK. What a joke. 

SRK euphoria lasted for hardly 4 yrs from 1995 to 1999 during which his PR swung to call himself King. Even when his track record was full of inconsistency. 2000 was when Hrithik arrived and things were never the same for him. 

Bachchan and Rajnikant shud be compared with each other. Don't insult them by comparing with others. And why r Aamir, SRK, Salman clubbed together? Is it bcoz they r Muslims n hv common surname? U want to compare Individual star with 3 guys collectively who hv different career lows n highs? Stop such nonsense. Treat SRK, Aamir, Salman the same way as you treat other stars. 

Lol. Where have you seen this craze for Hrithik that was bigger then SRK? In your household? Your mind?

Ridiculous comparison. 

2 Likes this

[Content Removed]

[Content Removed]

I think before Rajesh Khanna, Dev Anand was very popular amongst women. Just that its not documented well.

Amitabh was hugely popular, his name was enough.

After him, SRK and Salman got audience adulation to such a high degree. 

0 Likes this

[Content Removed]

[Content Removed]

Originally posted by Sanya.91

Nope ...not dev anand.... but Dilip Kumar was the heartthrob for a long time.

Dilip Kumar was better actor but looks wise Dev Anand was better for the word heart throb  you used amongst women of those times

1 Likes this