Poll Question :

Big B had more star power than that of Khans?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

all 3 of them combined might be bigger than Big B ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Bachchanpandey

all 3 of them combined might be bigger than Big B ðŸ˜†

The fact that u are pitting one Amitabh Bachchan with collective careers of three Khans itself is proof that Big B is Bigger than three of them

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

The mass hysteria that comes with superstardom has been created by only 4 superstars....Rajesh Khanna, AB Sr, Shahrukh and Salman Khan...no one even comes close to these 4 stars...when it comes to crazy stardom....and I am not saying that the rest are not superstars.....but the craze that these 4 had created was/is unparalleled....and AB Sr was/is the biggest of these 4.

I had heard in an interview about the 4th dimension that some superstars have and although in that interview they were talking about SRK having it,,,,but IMP all these four had/have that 4th dimension....BTW 4th dimension was described as the ability to come out of the screen and touch ur audience...its all about connection.

What a lovely post you made.  I enjoyed reading it.

Offcourse Big B ...No comparison to Big B😊

Edited by maha15 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by ThunderLight

I hv never ever seen as much craze for SRK as I have seen for Hrithik. That guy came from nowhere n created mass hysteria across all age groups. And someone says Big B craze is less than even SRK. What a joke. 

SRK euphoria lasted for hardly 4 yrs from 1995 to 1999 during which his PR swung to call himself King. Even when his track record was full of inconsistency. 2000 was when Hrithik arrived and things were never the same for him. 

Bachchan and Rajnikant shud be compared with each other. Don't insult them by comparing with others. And why r Aamir, SRK, Salman clubbed together? Is it bcoz they r Muslims n hv common surname? U want to compare Individual star with 3 guys collectively who hv different career lows n highs? Stop such nonsense. Treat SRK, Aamir, Salman the same way as you treat other stars. 

you go to a random person in Africa, europe and america, Asia and ask them about bollywood they'll know about SRK.. Bachchan is not even close SRK is not just loved in India but is loved worldwide 

thats why he is bigger than Bachchan and all the other Khans.. and lol at Hrithik.. dudes not even close he had a hype then it died down While SRK dominated until 2011.. Now even Ranbir and Ranveer are bigger than Hrithik.. Hrithick didnt dominate but just had few successfull films and thats it.. he cant be mentioned in the same category as the Khans and Bachchan 

Originally posted by J3601

🤪

you go to a random person in Africa, europe and america, Asia and ask them about bollywood they'll know about SRK.. Bachchan is not even close SRK is not just loved in India but is loved worldwide 

thats why he is bigger than Bachchan and all the other Khans.. and lol at Hrithik.. dudes not even close he had a hype then it died down While SRK dominated until 2011.. Now even Ranbir and Ranveer are bigger than Hrithik.. Hrithick didnt dominate but just had few successfull films and thats it.. he cant be mentioned in the same category as the Khans and Bachchan 

Even PC is more famous in world than SRK. So, that makes her Bigger than SRK by same logic? Only  fools will even think Amitabh Bachchan is lesser than srk who is not even in the league of Akshay. Even Vicky Kaushal and Shahid are bigger than SRK today. Fact is he had just 4 years of euphoria from 1995 to 1999 that too was full of flops and used a flop film like Badshah to push the PR narrative that he is a King. Just bcoz he n his PR keep calling himself King will not make him one. 

And stop using Khans as a common term to hide his failures. He had hits but never dominated after 2000 or this decade.🤪Only Khan who can even be compared somewat to Bachchan in Stardom is Salman and that too bcoz of his craze this entire decade. Not the other two. And Bachchan is a Legend and is in league of Rajnikant. 

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago

U haven't seen the AB craze first hand so it'd be unfair for me to decide. I do think AB st is the best acting Wise among the four. Specially if we see the acting he does in his later films

Of the Khans and Mr Bachchan, they have all had their peak (Salman is on a new peak considering his career resurged after Wanted), but Mr Bachchan is the only actor who had become a superstar in his peak who is still working at 76. 

Not really on topic, but I was watching KBC and even though it’s TV and not films, only Mr B pulls off the hosting. Khans all have tried hosting - SRK in KBC and 5th fail wala show, Aamir in Satyamev jayate, Salman in Bigg Boss - but only Mr Bachchan does it so well. He commands the respect from the audience but doesn’t at all waver in his attention from the contestant and the audience. Plus while he’s still working for the money, you can tell he actually enjoys it. Plus i remember SRK once sharing that Mr Bachchan once told him that he regretted taking the break from films in 92-97, that once should keep working and not take breaks. Probably why he’s still working till date.

Every now and then a topic like this comes up comparing the combined Khans stardom with Amitabh. Well, there is no comparison at all. 

Big B is the Don Bradman and none of the Khans are in Sachin league 'compared to him' (on their own they are, to their generation). That's the difference between him and the rest. 

To give a small idea. 

Amitabh is the last Pan-India Star. He has records in Hyderabad that none of the Telugu stars has (even now). Chennai, Kerala, Karnataka you name it, he had massive run in all centres (for years in some places). Many of these films used to run simultaneously. This, despite his films being remade. For more than a decade, it won't be an overstatement to say, not even a single day was there when there was no Amitabh Bacchan movie playing in cinema halls. Not for nothing was he called -One Man Industry. All this without the support of media.

Originally posted by ThunderLight

I hv never ever seen as much craze for SRK as I have seen for Hrithik. That guy came from nowhere n created mass hysteria across all age groups. And someone says Big B craze is less than even SRK. What a joke. 

SRK euphoria lasted for hardly 4 yrs from 1995 to 1999 during which his PR swung to call himself King. Even when his track record was full of inconsistency. 2000 was when Hrithik arrived and things were never the same for him. 

Bachchan and Rajnikant shud be compared with each other. Don't insult them by comparing with others. And why r Aamir, SRK, Salman clubbed together? Is it bcoz they r Muslims n hv common surname? U want to compare Individual star with 3 guys collectively who hv different career lows n highs? Stop such nonsense. Treat SRK, Aamir, Salman the same way as you treat other stars. 

@bold are you one of those woke liberals of SM who have this habit of dragging religion in every argument? Is it first time Amir, Salman and SRK are together being referred as Khans? And what is the problem in addressing then as Khans? Is SRK not a khan? or is Salman a Kapoor? I made a poll just to get general views not for anybody to drag religion and spread hatred against me or anyone for that matter.

People often talk about how AB Sr is superstar of the millennium and SRK is king khan and Salman enjoys the kind of stardom nobody ever does. I wanted to know the general opinion so compared a superstar of 70-80s to that of 90s and on. 

Edited by DelusionalMe - 4 years ago