Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

thanks Nora and i am waiting for your w u d please . i can understand you must be busy some where dont work i can wait .

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

thanks Nora and i am waiting for your w u d please . i can understand you must be busy some where dont work i can wait .

It was a taxing episode, I have uploaded written update 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

still for your effort and thaughts  a big thank you .

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kooki07

i have missed you all as well . i had to go to florida to see my granddaughtor . she is 12 yrs old but not feeling well that's why they could not visit me during the sumer holidays . i know i should not be writing it on this page but i want the favour from you all please pray for her .her heart beet goes over 200 and blood pressure strats coming dawn. in india there are so many good remedies please suggest one .its a request. thank you .

Will certainly pray for your granddaughter Kooki and that you find the correct medical care for her soon!

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Azaan does not want to commit suicide, he only put a a gun to his head to stop Shayra leaving.  Arjit explains this in a behind-the-scenes clip.

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Azaan does not want to commit suicide, he only put a a gun to his head to stop Shayra leaving.  Arjit explains this in a behind-the-scenes clip.

It was sarcastic dear 😉

Koudou thumbnail

Ok chaque personne à son préféré...moi c'est shayra et azaan car l'aime toute le deux 

Koudou thumbnail

Non, je le passe pas c'est preuve de son amour pour celle qui l'aime 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am not understanding why he is even listening to Shaira? Shaira needs a psycho therapy or personal development course. That girl is highly lack of self confidence.  If she feels guilty she should ask Noor to burn her. Azan is her husband, she can't force/blackmail him to marry another girl. And these threats of Noor are so rubbish. Azan did the right thing to take her for a suicide drive he should put her in a chest and dump that in ocean like the writer is writing in his other serial "Ishq Sufiana." 😆 That will be something very entertaining to see. 😆

I find Khalid much better person than Noor. Most probably he is not mentally unstable, just abused by Noor and his parents. At present I don't want a witch like Noor to marry Khalid. Boxed and dumped in the ocean should be perfect for her.