MAKING THE FIRST MOVE - a naked soul : JABIR FF - COMPLETED - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Oh finally another one 😍😍😍😍πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ now now pooja really needs to know this . Please don't give up. I can feel how lack of response makes an artist feel demotivate but trust me this piece is just on point and fire! Feels like imma living those points perfectly described and all. So please dont give up. Lots of love ❀

Originally posted by mahiaana

Oh finally another one 😍😍😍😍πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ now now pooja really needs to know this . Please don't give up. I can feel how lack of response makes an artist feel demotivate but trust me this piece is just on point and fire! Feels like imma living those points perfectly described and all. So please dont give up. Lots of love ❀

oh my god ! πŸ€—

thank you ! thank you so much dear for the kind words❀️

it's like spoke my heart out !

i was just about to end it.πŸ˜­πŸ˜•

and i can not express how your words make me feel.

i ut in so much effort just so the reader  can visualise it.πŸ˜‰πŸ₯Ί

every expression, every moment and every emotion.😳

i am so glad you could connect.

when i write i am actully imagining characters behaving that way ! i can see it all just like harry potter.

so you just warm my heart πŸ˜­β€οΈ

and for you specifically i'll be posting another chapter soon.

and dear i assure you ! you will love it !😎

it is going to be the best thing you ever read. ! or one of the best at least πŸ₯³πŸ€£

Awesome...now that the show gonna go off air..

These ffs are only the saving factor...loving reading each of them..unique show ke unique ffs..

Thanks for the PM! Almost missed the updates

But wow! Those two new chapters were adorable πŸ˜³ 

I love the insights you're giving into their minds! 

And their interactions are just 

Great job!!

thanks to you

keep reading dear

you will like next chapter even more than this

Originally posted by dreamyjennice

Awesome...now that the show gonna go off air..

These ffs are only the saving factor...loving reading each of them..unique show ke unique ffs..

😭 you share the same views as mine.

i love shrenu and i love shrezain now ......their chemistry β˜ΊοΈ

i am also trying to make myself happy by writting and reading ffs......... only hope. i am still thinking some miracle would happen and they started shooting again......😭

the promos were great i can cry now...... kumkumbhagay is running and ebss is offπŸ€“

i'll try to include the references from show as only one week is left so please keep reading and supporting me...........

i promise you'll love my next chapter

Originally posted by mistertweetums

Thanks for the PM! Almost missed the updates

But wow! Those two new chapters were adorable πŸ˜³ 

I love the insights you're giving into their minds! 

And their interactions are just 

Great job!!

thank dear for sweet comments.☺️

i honestly believe what we feel i more important than what we say.........πŸ€“hence i always focus on emotional turmoil.... 

if they have feelings one day it will come out .......that's what i have been planning to do.........i am glad you see it.

i promise next chapter will give you feeels and i'll include references from show.......so give me time and do review 

I dont know how i ended up missing out the chapters "Tip toeing and lingering question" and "Assaulted in love".i read them yesterday night and thoroughly enjoyed..i cant even explain how much i enjoyed the chapters..Kabeers childish side was a treat to watch..it was too good to see him putting aside his logical mind and let his heart take precedence..Poojas confusion, naivety regarding this matter was cherry on top..i love it more when you write in kabir pov or focus more on his feelings. You are such a capable writer yar..you are too good at writing humour, sarcasm, romance, light hearted moments, intensity and passion..you especially nails humour which i adore the most..and you are a master of dialoguebaazi..i have a special thing for dialogues. When i am reading the chapters i have this toothpastewali smile plastered on my face through out and butterflies in my stomach.. thank you so much for entertaining us.

Originally posted by Ardhanarishwara

I dont know how i ended up missing out the chapters "Tip toeing and lingering question" and "Assaulted in love".i read them yesterday night and thoroughly enjoyed..i cant even explain how much i enjoyed the chapters..Kabeers childish side was a treat to watch..it was too good to see him putting aside his logical mind and let his heart take precedence..Poojas confusion, naivety regarding this matter was cherry on top..i love it more when you write in kabir pov or focus more on his feelings. You are such a capable writer yar..you are too good at writing humour, sarcasm, romance, light hearted moments, intensity and passion..you especially nails humour which i adore the most..and you are a master of dialoguebaazi..i have a special thing for dialogues. When i am reading the chapters i have this toothpastewali smile plastered on my face through out and butterflies in my stomach.. thank you so much for entertaining us.

❀️😭☺️❀️ now this is exactly what I wanted to hear ! I really want to reach out to more people but even if I can touch one πŸ’“ or make butterflies run in anybody's stomach ...πŸ₯³it more than I could I asked for..... 

Now most importantly you didn't miss those chapter ... I wasn't getting good review so I skipped them.... And moved with Pooja scene with amma.... But I had draft ready.... So that's why you didn't see those earliar.... 

And now I am thankful to God that you liked it.... Really... Every word you wrote .....sarcasm , humor passion intensity.   And LIGHT MOVEMENTs...... I work a lot dear for that.....

And yes I also have a special spot for dialoguebazi..... I am honoured that you like these,...... And more than that

I am honoured that you decided to express your views...... 

Now I promise next chapter will be a treat for you😎

With love and regard

Tanu

Wow almost like a mini movie... A super cute romance with clueless heroine and passionate hero