Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

MAKING THE FIRST MOVE - a naked soul : JABIR FF - COMPLETED - Page 2

Tanu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

thanks. i ll try.... i never used it before.. also please read another part. i am open to criticism

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanu221 thumbnail

hey can you help ... how to post on watpad and invite others to read. i was pretty lost there. if you are busy then it is fine as well. thank you again for commenting. 

keep reading.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A very good effort i loved the way kept the fun element along with the emotions thats good!!! do continue.....

Tanu221 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shruzzy

A very good effort i loved the way kept the fun element along with the emotions thats good!!! do continue.....

thank you so much dear for responding. i will continue ... this time i'll show pooja's emotion please keep reading. may be 2 more chapters before ending

maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Tanu221

hey can you help ... how to post on watpad and invite others to read. i was pretty lost there. if you are busy then it is fine as well. thank you again for commenting. 

keep reading.

Create account 

Post your work 

Tag  related character and stars it will surface 

foxi thumbnail

Second part was soo funny! Loved ammas sarcasm.

hahah, he waited ten minutes after drinking the juice- then he ran. Too good :)

Continue soon, really enjoying this.

Tanu221 thumbnail

TIP TOEING AND A LINGERING QUESTION

Pooja was never been this worried in life. Yes !  she's been concerned but not like this. This man would be the death of her. He just ran away.

She just can't believe it.

But the lingering questing remains – WHY ?

She has been curt and rude. She has humiliated him. She has slapped him repeatedly on stagein front of millions – but he never left. Not like this.

(yes ! they have already talked about it – she has apologized like a puppy. He said sorry for marrying her instead of having a conversation. Now they both have an inside joke – that when Kabir Mittal hates you – He marries you. These days he started to blush at this. Actually he’s been blushing a lot. But he doesn’t know that.And she won’t tell.)

In fact he was the only person who always stood beside her. Even if they were against each other. He was there. And he was there for Pooja Sharma. The woman who choose to thrust all her frustration on that poor guy.

Pooja remembered the look he gave her when she first declared she hated them and threw them out of the house. While everyone else was shocked and worried. Kabir was holding onto dhruv and staring at her. She chose to ignore him that time because she knew it wasn’t their fault. They were kids just like she was. But she had to do that. She can’t live in this world knowing a monster like P.K. Mittal exists because everybody else was scared to stand against him.

She knew the family members were helpless but that doesn’t save her soul. So she did what she had to do. But now things have changed. She decided to end this insanity.

In order to finish PK Pooja did something he would do. Harm others to get his way. And Pooja was repenting it since the day 1.

So this revenge saga has to stop. Her sister needs to understand it. She won’t let her sister suffer in the same agony  she is in now. So she is putting efforts. Instead of running away from mittals. She is facing them. She will apologize and she will explain herself if needed. Sh ewon’t let anyone become another janhvi mittal. 

Yes she knew that those who kept their mouth shut were responsible as well. And she never apologized for that. She made it clear. But that was a separate matter.Now she has to move on and let the others do the same. Everyone has already suffered a lot. Enough for their karmas.

And kabir !

She still remember his eyes. He was staring at her as if he was seeing her the first time. He was looking at Pooja Sharma. And there was no hate or anger. He was just amazed to found a new person in the same face. He also had pity for her.She knew it. There were so many times she had felt him eyeing her. He never initiated any mess he was just fighting for his family. Protecting them. Afterall he was a soldier that’s what a soldier do. Protect people. 

And then he protected her. So many times. Pooja can’t lie to herself. She had started liking him long before he knew she was Pooja Sharma.

His character is mesmerizing. People with such strong and stable character are asrare as finishing your shampoo and conditioner at the same time.

She always wanted a friend like him. If only! if only they had met in other circumstances. She would be his friend and if this marriage was real she would be the luckiest on the planet.

No - she does not want him. But a guy like kabir is hard to find.  Any girl would be lucky to have him. And she thinks she snatched some girl’s right. Someone who would kabir had married otherwise. He also don’t deserve this.

She was not mad at him for marrying her. She knew it was as hard for him as for her. May be more. At least she like him - respects him. But he -  he hated her. She made him.

Pooja often wondered if he even despise looking at her face.

She was angry because he involved her mother. Everything else was just a game to her.Sometimes she won and sometimes him. He would fight with her but save her from others.

But when she visited the hospital she again realized her mistake. She should have realized it earlier. Even though she has trust issues she knew kabir can never hurt a dog leave alone an old lady.

In fact if she has to trust on anybody after amma. She would trust him. That’s weird actually. She always trusted him more than her own sister. And rani just proved that it was a right decision.

So Pooja decided she will let the bygones be bygones. And will correct her mistakes. She doesn’t have the strength to keep fighting rest of her life. So she will forgive and forget. If pk mittal is dead there’s nothing more she wants.

She will be nice to kabir and treat him how he deserved to be treated. She will be a good daughter in law if that’s what he wanted. She can do at least that for his previous help and times when he saved her life. And for the kind of person he was. In a world filled with pk mittal and janhavi why kabir should suffer.

And when he ask her to leave. She will do that also but till then she will assume her duties as a daughter in law and wife. And she will try to make his life happy and healthy.

If kabir is  anything she imagined. He must be suffering himself. She can see the pain every time he insult her. It had hurt him more than her. He is nice person. So she will take care of him. After all he always sympathize with her. Even when he doesn’t have to. He never blame her for killing his father and even confess that she was right in doing that.

But he was suffering so she will help him to be the true self. A kind person. A good son.And she will be a good wife to him as long as he would like to keep her as his wife. It’s his choice and she will accept it.

And that’s why she was worried about him. He was anemic and he donated blood to her mother. He drank the juice but left immediately while he should be at rest. What if something happen to him. No no think positive.

She was restless. Actually more restless than she would like to admit. And she should be. It’s her duty to care for him and make him happy. He’s been always a gentleman and so she would be his lady. His wife. His love. His family. Wait what !!!

shut up Pooja ! We have been there already. It’s just mutual respect. I like him as a person and I should be nice to him. That’s it that’s why I am doing all this.And that’s why I am worried. And he is not a child he will be back. And you need to sleep to be able to think rationally."

She hasn’t stopped thinking about him since she left hospital. It’s not healthy to think about a man like this.

It’s one thing to return the favor. And completely other thing to obsess over somebody.

So it’s decided . she will only be nice to him always. But will not obsess over him. She is going to sleep now. When kabir will return she will just ask if he is fine and need anything. With that she pull out duvet and lie on the sofa. Taking deep breaths she closed her eyes and thank all the gods above for showing her the right path.

Pooja was busying with her prayers when a creaking voice came from the door. 

____________________________________________________________                                          

Kabir opened the door quietly and tip toed into the room and closed it. He looked across and room and found her sleeping on the sofa.

And amma thought she would be worried for me. Huh! what a joke. He quickly jump into the bed and lie down for sleep . He needed to rest otherwise the doctor will admit him forcefully next day for not taking care of himself. He closed his eyes to sleep.

Amma’s words echoed in his mind. He don’t know what to think except that it was a very bad joke. And for a person of that age - it doesn’t suit her to be cracking jokes like these. Kabir felt tired that after all this work amma simply tricked him out. So he quietly drove back trying to forget everything and reach home safely.

If he wants to help her he needs to be fit first. So now on he will not care about anything else. And just let the things be. Amma was right in one thing. He should have asked her. Kabir noticed that generally he is very expressive but with Pooja - lack of thereof is a track record.

Earlier it was easy he always knew what’s going on with her. Like he said he can feel it.And kabir always believed that it’s the same with her as well. But now he is confused.

May be he should start communicating with her. Like real communication. Like normal people. When they greet each other. Ask question and speak answers. Laugh and make jokes. And not hide their emotion and pretend to not care when they are hell worried. And not run away with sarcasm.

He is tired of all this. And he can’t continue like this. Things have changed. He married her. She is his wife. She is his responsibility. And if two person are going to live like that. The husband wife manner. They should be more communicative than Pooja - kabir now are. So he will try to be decent.

He will state his actual intention and help her to end her childhood traumas and turn into the nice woman she is. The one he could see breathing under the pretense of of strong Pooja. A simple kind and genuine woman.  A child who suffered a lot and deserves only happiness in her upcoming life.

And he will took her out of that hard exterior of janhvi. He will bring out the real Pooja. He will give her happiness for as long as he can keep her. And when she ask him to free her of this bond. He will comply happily. But till then he will be a good husband  and likes to pretend it will never happen.

And that’s because he liked her. Yes he liked her. Since the beginning. Unlike his family he always saw her. He can see what she feels. He can see her suffering from her own demons. Crying silently away from everyone’s eyes. And it’s okay to feel like this.

Every one is different and kabir can’t be like his family. He never was

He was more passionate than rest of them that’s why he never joined the family business and went to serve his country. 

But when circumstances didn’t allow him to continue. He needed to come back to save his family. And then let himself lost in this game. This little game of his and hers. It was just a game. Kabir enjoyed messing with her and everyday a new excitement was waiting for her. He always believed one should has strong opponents. And that’s what was Pooja Sharma.

A strong opponent.

Kabir entered his room – their room – tip-toeing. He didn’t wanted to wake her up.

He found her sleeping form curled onto sofa.

Amma’s word echoed – “ she must be roaming around worried for you” 

She wasn't.

he felt his eyes wet.

__________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys !

this was drafted long ago but i couldn't finalize it.

i wanted them to be clear on their feelings. so i thought to give an insight.

next chapter is even better trust me .

pleasse read and review.

Edited by Tanu221 - 4 years ago
Tanu221 thumbnail

ASSAULTED IN LOVE

Kabir entered his room – their room – tip-toeing. He didn't wanted to wake her up.He found her sleeping form curled onto sofa.

Amma's word echoed – " she must be roaming around worried for you"

"She wasn't"

Kabir shook off the voice. It's 3:43 in the morning. She didn't need to do that and he wasn't disappointed.

This marriage was his idea so only he was supposed to be acting as a good spouse. He want nothing from her.

And for that he needed to sleep. He was feeling weak indeed.So he lie down covering his eyes with his hand.

Amma's voice echoed again – " she is in love"

Kabir turned to his right side on the right side of the bed.

Suddenly he felt cold finger over his forhead.

The soldier inside overtook him. He grabbed the hand taking the owner by surprise and pulled her into embrace. He knew it was her the moment he touched her hand. Then he rolled over, pinning down a shocked Pooja under him.

Kabir looked down at her. She was shaking her hair off the face. He stared at her questioningly.

She blew off her hair from her face.

Now her face was visible to kabir. She was staring at him directly in the eye. Taken aback by his move. Their faces close. And failing her in all her effort to free her hands which kabir hold above her head in one fist.

He was resting his other hand side of her. He was sitting over her waist area such that his knees were straddling her. But he was careful he didn't put his weight on her.

" what are you doing ! "

and then kabir glance all over her and his bed –

" in my bed " 

Pooja rolled her eyes – 

million dollar question kabir ! "

She pushed him hard to sit up but he was strong so she couldn't move even an inch.

" I am being assaulted by you "

Gesturing towards her hands in his grip.

Kabir was impressed. BEAUTY WITH BRAINS.

Oh really ! 

Yoooouuuuuu.... !

Assaulted – by meeee............. 

Yeah right ! "

He mocked her.

" Then why are you sitting on me kabir ? 

Enlighten me Mr. Mittal !"

she gestured to his knees which were on either of her sides near her waist. It was a simple question. she faked curiosity.

Kabir followed her glance. They both looked at each other embarrassed. Pooja tried to sit again but kabir strengthen his hold.

He didn't wanted to leave her so soon.

"you scared me !.... It was a reflex !

what were you doing anyway ! your hands are so cold.

And why are you not asleep yet ? "

kabir interrogated putting all blame on her.

Pooja's irritation replace the earlier embarrassment.

" I was checking up on you ! you left without saying a word ......"

she hesitated and avoided his eyes ...

" I was worried kabir ! where have you been"

She completed with worried expression.

Kabir's face and his hold both soften. Pooja used his distraction to free her hands.

aaaouuuch !  "

she caressed her hands and tried to sit up but kabir was still ......sitting on her. So she had no option but to lie beneath him.

" god ! 

you are so heavy ! 

what have you been eating lately ? "

Kabir remained stiff ignoring all the sinful thought clouding his mind explaining the other possibilities of being in such a position.

" oh !

I see!

I thought you were trying to kill me "

he stated half-jokingly.

"and just so you know - i eat only the food you cook.

so you tell me !"

Pooja was frustrated. What's wrong with this guy? And why he is sitting on me.

" okay !

But now you know that i am not trying to kill you so-"

"sooooooooooo........"

kabir repeated unwavered.

" GET OFF ! "

she tried to sit again but this time kabir's actions beat his reason . He bend forward clutching her shoulders pinning her down and he moved closer to her face.

Pooja's heart rate increases. He could hear it now.  Kabir patted himself mentally for having this effect on her.

" So  - you were worried for me and waited for me for 4 hours pacing around this around. 

That's why you aren't asleep yet."

He answered it for her. He knew it hard for her to declare attachment.

Pooja stared at him reading his expressions and then she tried to move up close to his face to which kabir jerked back.

" oh ho ! kabir !

come closer !"

Pooja ordered him irritated.

" what "

this time kabir was shocked by her actions. What she meant by " come closer" . he obeyed hesitantly . Bending down on her when their faces were close enough to raise kabir's blood pressure.

" a little more "

Kabir followed until their noses touching each other's. Pooja sniffed.

" you are not drunk !"

" hey ! move back" 

she shooed him away.

Kabir was confused but she straighten up still sitting on her though.

He knew he should be off her long before. But to be honest. He doesn't want to. He liked this situation. She lying on bed. He can see her chest falling down and up again with every breath. Her hair are sprayed above on her head on the bed covering all the pillow. She was holding his arms with both her hands in order to keep him away from her face.

He savored the sight. He can easily spend an eternity like this. Even his knees give up. He shifts again so that he won't hurt her under his weight. Pooja seemed to be lost in her own thoughts. He didn't liked it. He literally had to sit on her to get her attention and even now she has other things on her mind. While he can't even remember his name. Actually it's kabir - he can.

" you didn't answer my question"

kabir demanded her attention.

" if you are not drunk - why are you talking shit then."

she retorted.

"That isn't the answer."

"It is. I just told you I was worried about you. I was waiting for you for full 4 hours and 43 minutes before I decided to leave you in hell and take some sleep. So now - you - tell me where you have been."

Her acknowledgement shocked kabir. Amma's words echoed in his mind again. She was waiting for me. He felt a little embarrassed for running away and acting like a child earlier. He caused her trouble yet again. But he also felt relaxed. She did so for him.

She snapped her fingers before him to take him out of his thoughts.

"ooo... ! hello ! I am talking to you"

and then she tried one last time to push him –

"And for god's sake kabir !

Get the hell off me"

This time kabir lost his balance and she pushed him aside. She fall besides her on the bed and she sit up. She turned to give a shocked kabir her favorite smirk. And then she almost jumped to get off the bed.

But she fall back over him. Her gown was stuck beneath him. She heard kabir winced under her weight. She managed herself up hurriedly turning to face him. She asked -

" oh my god ! kabir.

Are all you right !

I'm so sorry.

But its wasn't my fault my gown stuck under you so I fall back. Are hurt badly.

God ! I am so sorry !"

Kabir felt her concern and warmth with her every word. She started rubbing his shoulder looking AT his face time to time. Apologizing repeatedly. 

" I am fine !"

"No! wait I'll bring the ointment"

With that she turned away again to get down the bed but the same thing happened again.

This time her gown stripped down from her shoulder revealing a lacy strip under it and net flowers running further down to her chest. She looked at her bare shoulder and then at kabir.

Kabir felt her move and immediately turned to her but she fall back again and this time her dress fall off her shoulder and kabir's eye effortlessly saw the maximum of her that was reveled by this little accident.

He gulped down feeling hot and looked at her who was staring at her with horror. Kabir immediately turned his face the other side and felt her adjusting her clothes back on.

After few moments of awkward silence she started again.

" kabir can you move a little.

You are lying over my dress.

I will just go and get the ointment."

Kabir turned again and watched her face which was brimming red with embarrassment. No ! it was blush.

God ! she was blushing. !

Wow.

" I didn't know you can blush "

words were out before he can stop himself.

Pooja turned a shade darker. Her pupils' dilated and she lowered her eyelids. Her lips parted to say something but no voice came out. Kabir couldn't believe his eyes.

" what !

please kabir !

and let me go"

she turned her face the other side obviously hiding her red hues and could only speak with difficulty. She tucked on her gown beneath him indicating him to free it.

He didn't.

Kabir was enjoying this so much he actually forgot every other thing. He moved further close to her touching her and cover more of her gown beneath him.

She turned back surprised by his actions. She eyed him from head to toe trying to make out the meaning of his actions lately.

"no"

kabir throws his hand below his head making them his pillow and crossed his one leg over other. Relaxing into his position he stared at her slyly. He knew any moment now she will burst into anger. He waits for the show.

"kabeeeerrrrr ..............!

what are you ........."

she went wide eyed completely losing her temper and calm. She was totally lost on why kabir was behaving like this. In normal circumstances he would apologize even if he would mistakenly touch her. And now he is purposely ............ he had been plastered to her since last 15 minutes and refusing to move.

She tugged on her gown angrily and then she started shaking him.

Kabir laughed out loud. It was a childish laugh from his heart. She stopped for a minute to capturing his face. He never saw him laugh this openly.

" hahahahah !

seriously Pooja !

that's your plan !

you think you can win over me....!

Like that ! "

He raised his eyebrows challenging her.

" okay !

try harder !

its fun !"

"kabir I am warning you !

I will hurt you now.

Move aside or I will throw you off this bed."

she threatened.

" try me !"

He smiled and closed his eyes. Relaxing he pretended to sleep.

Pooja's anger was on edge. She took deep breaths. If he is being unreasonably annoying she doesn't have to join in. she is a mature women. She can put some sense in him. So determined she softened her voice.

" kabeer !

what are you doing !

huh ?

we are not kids. It's not our age to wrestle."

She started in motherly voice

" look I haven't slept a minute and I am so tired. "

He didn't respond. But wondered she will make a good mother. Mental slap !

She moved closer to him. May be he is asleep. He hadn't slept as well. She moved further close to his face.

" you need rest kabir "

she caress his hair assuming he was already asleep.

" how can someone look so innocent and cute while sleeping and turn into a completely different person when awake !"

She whispered. She put her hand on his forehead trying to get his temperature which was her sole purpose before kabir just pinned down her beneath him. She felt fire in her ears and cheeks again.

God ! Was she blushing? Why??

Just then kabir turned his face opened his eyes and his lips touhed her nose. Pooja jerked backward. Kabir was smiling a full smile.

" you are doing it again"

she rise a bit to place his head on his palm take support from his elbow. So now his head was in level of her chest. But his eyes were fixed on hers.

"what"

Pooja asked confused.

" touching my forhead"

he replied like a child teasing his best friend

"that's why I earlier take you down.

Why are you touching me like that"

kabir's exaggerated tone irked Pooja. It sound so weird when put it like that. Kabir was doing it deliberately.

"And just cute huh ? 

Well thanks anyway ! "

" I was checking up on you.

You head is burning kabir.

You really need some sleep or your health will suffer.

And I am begging you ! please let me go and have some sleep"

" and why were you checking up on me like that

my hair - if you like them you should have told me earlier "

kabir trailed off ignoring all his logical decrees - why he should let her go. He was going to try everything to keep her with him. on his bed. Close.

He like them this way. He was scared this beautiful dream will end the moment he let her dress go. So he just kept talking even when his body is aching for rest. He will definitely be admitted to hospital.

"Kabir let me go !!"

Her voice sounded husky even to herself.

Kabir was really tired now.

He moved and placed his head in her lap. He further circle his arms around her waist holding onto her like a child.

"fine !

You can tell me later !

Okay ! whenever you are ready !"

And he started to doze off.

Pooja tried one more time.

"kabeeeer ........list-"

"shut up pooja !

I'm trying to sleep here"

He mumbled into her stomach and they both stayed like that for the rest of the night.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys !!

I have high hopes on this chapter so please tell me what you think.

Please read.

I have been so sad with the show going off – people just don't want to see strong characters like pooja. They prefer weak women. What a shame !

Anyways.

Will be waiting

Happy reading 

Tanu221 thumbnail

DE - JA - VU    -    THE ROAD TO PHYSICAL ATTRACTION

To say suhasini ji was disappointed would be an understatement. She was dejected. Now she realized how the cupid feel.

It’s been a week since that incident. Pooja keeps calling her to tell that kabir is behaving oddly. 

But Suhasini suppressed her delight and waited for the d-day when  Pooja will announce the good news. God knows she already decided the kid's name.

But in vain. That jackass kabir wasted all her efforts. And the result is – one more sleepless night with one more lovesick ignorant fool.

“ OH SHIT !”

Pooja finally started after 20 minutes of her expression show. Well that was fun. This is one of the talents of her that she doesn’t know about. Pooja is a Dan of expressions. In 20 minutes she made at least 200 faces.

“ can you imagine ! amma?” Pooja looked at the ceiling as if she is talking to it.

“ that’s all he had said since last 3 days. – O-H !   S-H-I-T !!!”

She began again after few minutes of reminiscing.

“ firstly ! one night he won’t let me sleep because he thought it was fun to have a pillow fight with at 4:00 in the morning.”

“then for next 4 days – he has been acting so strange I swear I thought he had gone insane”

“ and you know what amma ! he was being so……. So “

Pooja suddenly stopped and looked at her amma who was attentively taking in her every little detail. She noticed pooja’s face turned red.

“ oh my god! is that …..was she blushing” suhasini thought.

She knew Pooja will never admit it but she was happy that finally she found someone who made her blush. She nodded at Pooja to continued. Pooja again started pacing around the room and talking to ceiling.

“he was acting very differently. He was …..being …CUUUTEEE….. can you imagine… of course you can’t......i couldn't even when i witness it”

She turned away from her to expose the most important detail and she didn’t want amma to see her embarrassment.

“ and he is also being very ….”

Pooja breathed.

“ TOUCHY ”

She shook her head trying to shrug those thoughts.

“ he keep holding my hand for no reason at all.  and That’s not it”

“ one day in the kitchen he …touched… me accidentally ........he .....he touched..... my .... my stomach."

"his hands also lingered to her sides almost tickling her waist - but amma doesn't need to know that" she thought to herself.

"But I swear amma - it wasn’t an accident.”

Suhasini turned red in embarrassment and was happy that Pooja decided to face the other way. Now atleast she can smile in contentment. That kabir at last decided to – MAKE THE FIRST MOVE.

However she would rather have the details skipped. 

But imagine how hard it must be for Pooja to talk these stuff with her. 

Poor girl never had a friend. She never get those girly things. maybe that's why she is taking so long to understand her own feelings.

But now god has sent her knight - Kabir will make  everything right.

But only after these two will accept their true feelings. 

And suhasini is starting to lose hope. At this speed it would take at least few more years for them to realise what they are meant for each other. Which postponed their confession to their 10th anniversary.

“ no I have to do something ! I won’t be alive to see that then.” Suhasini thought and started running her mind.

Meanwhile, Pooja was busy talking to ceiling.

“ and one night he forced me sleep with him on the bed ! he  forced me to let him sleep in my lap and made me pat his head “

“ and this keeps going on, he’s been deliberately touching me whenever he passes by. “

“although it is not much of a problem. He is not a pervert I know it. And do not get uncomfortable with his touch ………..”

Pooja mentally kicked herself for saying that in front of foster mother.

“ because his intentions are not ill. You know being a woman you can always tell.”

“ he is not that kind of person. Or may be I am thinking too much.”

“ but what bothers me is that he keeps on apologizing.”

“ in front of the whole family. And all members -  they started to look at us suspiciously as if we are planning a murder.”

“ and jay - that moron –whenever kabir comes around he kicks sonali and than they both started laughing. It is so irritating.”

“ and it’s all because of kabir. Even kabir noticed this. One day kabir shouted at them to behave."

“ so they have stopped their laughing but those chuckles still burn my soul. I feel like taping their mouths forever with fevicol."

Pooja took 3 deep breaths to calm herself. And without looking at amma she continued. She  yet can’t face her amma.

God she never thought– she would feel so coy ! even the mention of his name left her crimson for hours. Even the family members started noticing.

Oh ! the tension between them is killing her. lately If he comes near her then eldes start to  disperse in uncomfortable manner. 

And juniors – especially jay - they start giggling and pass on weird comments. pooja clutched her fist in anger.

She never felt this way. She was used to people fearing her - not teasing her.

Even in her teenage, while other girls were counting their lovers, Pooja was busy with higher mathematics in bunch of nerds of school. And no guy ever dared to even stare at her.

But kabir changed it all.

And jay – she is going to kill him if one more time he pushed kabir on her. 

She turned red again. Her cheeks were burning at the thought of memory.

Pooja was shaken by amma’s hand on her shoulder. She was standing with a cup of coffee.

“it’s going to be long night – again” – suhasini thought.

“sit down and have coffee then we can continue” amma make her sit.

She didn't make eye contact but finished her coffee, took the mugs and went to kitchen.

While amma was reading her. She looked so cute. She was happy for her daughter but she don’t know what to say.

“Now tell ME - what’s the matter ?"

" why are you here in the middle of the night and does kabir know about this?” suhasini looked at the clock ticking 1:52 . 

she felt a DE-JA-VU

Pooja remained silent.

" honey ! i Can't help you unless you tell me everything. I know we have generation gap but what to do ! you have to make use of this old women only” she patted her cheeks playfully.

That did the trick. Pooja smiled a little. But she stood again facing the other way she started again.

“ actually !what worries me is his attitude.”

Pooja closed her eyes remembering him. Her heart ached

“ earlier Thought he was just being friendly. But suddenly one day"

___________________________________________

FLASHBACK :

pooja  walked out of the washroom with wet hair and a chiffon saree. her blouse's dori was open.

she closed the door and turned to find kabir staring at her with an open mouth. he looked as if he is dreaming. 

so she  smiled at him. But he didn’t reciprocate. 

Instead he took two steps back and mumbled a - OH SHIT!  - And then he ran away. just like he did that night.

Suhasini already understands the matter.it was clear as water. 

Looks like it won’t take as long as expected. But she  remained mum.

“and suddenly one  day he just .......changed ......since that day he has been avoiding me."

"and amma i know you believe in communication so I asked him clearly, straight, .......but he said he is busy with work and that I am insane to even thought this way.”

“but amma! I promise something is wrong with him.  Since that day he hasn’t stopped apologizing”

“ I am so sick of his sorry-s”

“but why he keeps apologizing beta? “ amma asked her feigning innocence.

“ I don't know and I want to know - why ?”

She was about to sit on nearby chair tired of her questions, when with a loud thud main door opened.

“KA-BEEE.........-RR”

Pooja shrieked watching a furious and disheveled kabir.

___________________________________________________________________________

hello guys. !!!! i am back with another one.

and sanjana next one will be a scene between kabir and pooja ........it's for you. you suggested to explore their chemistry. i don't wat to raise hopes so please bear with me.

tell me if you want to read more.

thank you everyone.! loads of love to all.

regards

Tanu221 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: foxi

Second part was soo funny! Loved ammas sarcasm.

hahah, he waited ten minutes after drinking the juice- then he ran. Too good :)

Continue soon, really enjoying this.

thanx dear ! i am glad you liked it..... i update one more part. tell me if you would like read another one.

i am planning to make a kabir pooja scene.

thanks again for commenting. also if you don't like something you can point it out