MAKING THE FIRST MOVE - a naked soul : JABIR FF - COMPLETED - Page 10

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Tanu221

hehehe.........okay may be one  day i do  a little os on more mature stuff....will pm you....

and thanxxxx for commenting..........i am ending this ff due to lack of responce.........πŸ€”

Will sure pm I will review when I read it.....

Iam also planning to try one time at little mature.....and one really funny scene.....the kind where audience will have to quote Thier fav.β˜ΊοΈπŸ™ƒ

Originally posted by Mahaali2905

ts really beautiful story

Thanks... I have other on wattpad.... My clamour for kiss .. is pretty good... I think you will like it as well... Why don't you give it a try and help me improve... Honest reviews πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

Originally posted by Ardhanarishwara

I have been reading all the chapters and loving it..but i was so busy professionally and uper se i was down with dengue..everything was a mess.. i am still recovering from the physical and mental stress i had gone through the last couple of days...my sincere apologies i couldnt give you a feed back..All i can say is in between all these mess, reading your chapters is what gave me a little pleasure.. thank you for that.

And i understand what you might be be feeling as a writer because of lack of responses...you should have written on couples who have a lot of hype..Jabir stories have very limited readers..Hence you wont be getting enough response.. but your writing deserves much much much appreciation and you will get the deserved appreciation only if you write fanfics in a more popular forum..when i see the quality of yoyr writing and the lack of response it even makes my heart upset.

And discontinuing the story..i wont even request you to continue because it will be an injustice when you do so much hard work without getting the deserved appreciation.

Lastly i would like to say you are a very talented writer...never give up writing.

πŸ™„πŸ₯°πŸ€© Firstly thank you so so much....... For reading... I totally understand how youust have been busy.....infact thats how I started reading and ultimately it unlease the writer inside me.🀩πŸ₯°β€οΈ

You comments makes my heart flatter... I actully would love to create a story of mine..... These are just experiments on exploring an already made storyline......but God k OWS I give my everything to a story...πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ Each line each word takes effort. 

But thanks to you....you take out time from your busy schedule....to comment..... 

This is just what I needed...to continue.... 

Please be with me .... Whenever you have time even if few minutes try to read my stories on wattfpad and comment your honest review......πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ An honest critique is better than thousands fans with flattery πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ€©β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜”  I hope I can do justice to kind words and will create something better than this.... Thanks a lot again❀️🀩πŸ₯° 

With love 

Tanu