Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhagya65

I have been stab behind my back by grey shade people soo many time in my life from childhood that.. I cant trust them anymore and for me they are snake proper snake. 

Similarly i just hate people when they dont accept thier guilt and hubby and wifey are just like them lol. All of  sudden..Pre dont remember anything lol and she claims Mr Bajaj respect women..who blackmail her and said he can buy girl in cheap price then her lol. And all good deed her ex has done..she seems to forgot.. and keeps on taunting him. It is just fascinating too see character like her to be considered her as lead.

Seriously.. she is snake character. She sacrifice but it does not look sacrifice at all. And the manner she did.. she dont seam to grasp the consequences of that but act victim and blame other.. classic case of snAke character  lol..which is y I say.  Rather choose black s6then grey shade lol..

Bhayankar insan hotel hai.. Grey Shade character just like chipkalli lol

But but whatever pre is saying to Anu she doesnt mean it. She just wants him to movr on. I am not justifying her deeds though. She should have been a little more great to be an adarsh. 

Oh, so you have personal issues too. Idk, i dont lebel anyone Grey around me.. Either i lebel them black or white... Ah.  Avoiding people is the best option anyways. :p 

Respecting woman! Marrying a girl for his daughter and havibg the audacity to speak to his wife about getting girl at cheaper rates!   

All characters will have faults.. But as i have said only Anurag's will be glorified. Baki kisi ki galti nahi hain bhai. 

In their relatuonship.. Anu will always be the masochist and Pre the sadist :p Baj? Well, he will be the one getting the girl. 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

DT Note : 

You all might have enough time at your dispense to fight over the same thing day in and day out, but there is no point in me reiterating the same things again and again, the note is here https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151159348?tid=5111852 for reference and to add new point 

- highly offensive animal references to characters with an intent to incite fandoms must be STRICTLY  refrained...  

there are many topics in the forum for dangal , please go ahead ! 

Closed !

Thanks,
KZK-2 DT