H × B OS : Kaisa Tera Pyaar Kaisa Gussa Hai Tera

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

The flirting was too much fun, but since it turned serious, I wanted to continue with it's light hearted flavour.

PS : Though Babita's anger was exaggerated, Poonam also went slightly overboard with the pulling and all😆

OS

"Hanuman Singh Ji!" it struck her suddenly.

She got up hurriedly and thought about how terrible she'd behaved with him. How much had she hurted him, by asking for proofs of his love against and again, hiding behind her own insecurity and inferiority complexities. 

She ran downstairs, adding to the confusion of the ladies.

Naeem Bi didn't stop her, nor did Mini. Babita had made mistakes and she had to rectify them.

She quickly walked upto him, breathing heavily.

He looked away and started walking, when she cut his steps and held her ears.

And used the one and only most powerful weapon - her innocent puppy face. It always melted him, she knew it made him feel weak. Hanuman Singh, the mighty thaanedaar, couldn't face these cute little faces of mother daughter.

But, he still looked away. Her expression changed, as she realised it was much deeper than what she'd thought. He turned around and stood, arms crossed, eyes hurt.

He took a step ahead, only to be jerked back. She held on firmly to his hand, from behind, startling him.

Kaisa tera pyaar kaisa gussa hai tera

Tauba sanam, tauba sanam

Tauba sanam, tauba sanam...

The radio at the nearby shop sprang into action, once again depicting their thoughts.

"Kya aap apni iss buddhu si hone waali makan maalkin ko maaf nahi kar sakte, ek aakhri baar?" she said, feeling really bad.

He turned around. She still had his hand in her grip.

He grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him.

"Aakri baar," he said softly, and smiled with his eyes shining.

He looked around, and saw distant boys staring at them. Though the area was deserted, but still, the mohalla people were lurking around in the distance.

He loosened his grip and let her go.

"Poonam ko chedne mein toh sharam nahi aayi aapko?" she said, half pissed, half chuckling.

And she grabbed his arm instantly, as they walked towards the Haveli.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Show mein kabh hogi Babita itni bold aur Hanita itne comfortable? 

Btw, very cute OS. 👍🏼

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

awwww, this is so cute. 

i just love your writings. they are short but so sweet. 

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

You should write more OS on daily basis. If you write daily I'll quit the show kasam se.. Jo sukoon tumhare OS mein h woh show mein nhi. 

I just love your writing style simple n sweet

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Wow...superb yaar...  U know I also have imagined last night a scene similar to this.. 

Hope. Something like this happens but again CVS are best in giving us unexpected scene.

Shona1991 thumbnail

Are q it a chotusa likha???

Bada likhna tha na....

It was so sweet cute and simple but totally love.....

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Aww such a cute OS.  Would love to see it in show

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Really enjoyed reading it Mahi.

Short sweet and highly evocative. I could actually picture the scenes, picture the intense and sensual look in HS s eyes as he grabs her hand, the people lurking in the background, everything.

The only thing I couldn''t picture was Babita's puppy face or chuckling. I guess I am so over her that I can imagine neither. She doesn't have eve an iota of sense of humour and her voice, look and dialogues are is too harsh for me to imagine a puppy face.

The only puppy face I could see that would melt HS was Minni's!

Keep them coming girl! At least we can picture things this way and feel better.

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

And very apt song selection for HS!!!👏

cynicalities thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great OS, Mahi! ❤️

When will Babes and HS be so comfortable and open with each other in the show, yaar!?