Happy Birthday ASHISH SHARMA-You Make Our Hearts Sing!!

Posted: 4 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHISH

Happy Bday to you by KmyGraphic

You are awesome…outstanding…hugely talented AS…You have multiple sides…

each side equally enigmatic… equally mystifying…

You reveal one side and we deceive ourselves into believing we know you a bit… and then you about turn…To walk down a path that’s not straight but wandering…. Untravelled…

sometimes even lonesome…but you embark on that journey to explore it as a new adventure…to unravel a new you…and come back with footnotes scribbled on every page of life...

You so much remind me of a quote by Vincent Van Gogh….

‘Normality is a paved road It’s comfortable to walk 

But no flowers grow on it

’You are brave…you listen to your heart…and you don’t compromise…

commendable at such young age…aren’t we all super proud of you….

Your passion for acting and your firm belief in your own skills makes you stand apart from the stars…who are huddled together in clusters…falling in … falling out .. falling over and then falling apart….

You are going slow and steady… 

You always choose to work on projects that are high on content….

You have been doing exceptional work since you started – no wonder you have won the hearts of audiences across the globe.. .

The kind of work you are doing is getting overwhelming response – be it in India or internationally.Your projects are getting screened and recognised at prestigious festivals of the world, the appreciation that you are getting as an actor is great….We love you to the moon and back…And to a few nearby galaxies as well….

Continue being what you are..we would always be there …waiting for your shows… 

Have a great birthday AS…

Birthday smileys 2 by poisen2014

Written by: SHRUTI

Edited by Mano.M - 4 years ago

Fangaal Ke Ghar Ki Kahani,Uski Zubani-

Jabse tumne TV choda

Tabse humne apna dhyaan apne ghar ki taraf moda

Ab yaad aya ghar mei ek bageecha tha

December 2013 ke baad humne jisko nahi seencha tha Ghaas ki jagah weed lahlaha rahe the

Rose shrubs cactus mai convert ho chuke the

Six years se ghar ke parde dryclean nahi hue

Ab teen baar steam ironing se bhi sahi nahi hue

Ab waqt hi waqt hai to bas har pal safai ho rahi hai

Takiyon gaddon ki zabardast dhulai ho rahi hai

Ab garden ko phir se manicure kar liya hai

Ek ek plant ko manure kar liya hai

Ghar ke saaman se mujhe koi bair nahi

Par aap jaldi koi show lekar nahi aye,to I’m afraid,ghar ke saaman ki khair nahi

Written by: Shruti

What is a B'day celebration without crazinessLOLLOL
Here is a B'day special crazy ramblings 

Hey Mr Toofaani Sharma,you cause whirlpools in our hearts you know?Lemme tell you Mr Scotchful Sharma that the government has decided to put a ban on usage of scotchfilled eyes on poor fans...be warned!

Now Mr Idea Sharma , your idea of using different ideas to not give any idea to the idealess fangirls was not a very good idea.Confused

Mr Carbonn Sharma,your handsome image is carbonned all over us...with every new image there is a message...error..no space left..

Mr Wrighter Sharma now there isn't anything left in our lives..all is right...

Mr Kurtawala when we see you we want all...green n red n blue n black n white...and skin?anytime ..everytime..Embarrassed

You are Mr Hottiesa agreed but we don't move with burnol all the time dear...have some mercy...simmer down by a few hundred degrees atleast pleeze

Mr Fathomless eyes ,titanicfuls of fans have sunk because of  them...and everyone of them wants to sink deeper still.

Mr King of Hearts

Now where do we start

Let,s say  that you are apart

From the actors who start

Their day being part

Of  furniture ,as they lack in the art

Of stealing every heart

You are so smart n

Know  that art

Of acting with your heart

Is like a dart

That hits and wins 

EVERY SINGLE HEART!

Mr Intoxicating we are high on the sherry oozing from your eyes 24*7...hic..hic..

Mr Talented,here is a secret... the collages of inspiring people on your walls come alive at night ...they are delighted to see their imprint in a young,oh so charming  super performer...that,s YOU!!! we know it all

Hey Mr Talkative eyes...through your eyes we live the characters..you bring them to life...we feel their emotions...those emotios  reverberate through every cell...what a performer you are...

Consistent Sharma with your consistently consistent performances you have touched us...hearts n souls..so is it any wonder that your loads of consistent fans are ever hungry to sample more and more of your art
Mr Perfect partner ,how we adore the twin smiles...identical in both the pairs of eyes...

Mr Shy Sharma shying away from comments of not so shy admirers is indeed worth a million Dekhoz...eyes shut tight and that little pink tongue...need we say more..

Mr Good student, you do your teachers proud...you are the most perfect material...always ready to take the shape of their  dreams...blessings to you

Hey Mr Killer smile,your smiles have made us learn skip counting to perfection...everytime you smile our hearts skip a beat...they are highly contagious too...start a chain reaction amongst your fansSmile

Mr Cutu one look at your cutest possible cutu expressions and#&^$*&#@$%#$%$$##@#$#$%%%%%$#@@@#!@$#@%^%$#...you responsible for this gibberishLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Credits:

Shruti (Write Ups)

Mano (GIF's and edits)

Aditi(Edits)

Happy Birthday A S H I S H

Can't believe that its already been these many years of admiring ur work

As a human and as an actor u have inspired us, entertained as

and in the process of admiring and discussing about u we made friends

Some of whom will last for a life time

Keep being awesome, keep entertaining us

May u be blessed with good health and success and many more memorable B'days ❤️

Excellent post Mano....

Yes today is the birthday of an extremely talented and versatile actor Ashish Sharma...

But what surprises me more is that in a short span of time he has inspired all his fans throughout the world to do charity work ..... so proud of him

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHISH SHARMA....WISHING YOU ALL SUCCESS IN LIFE

Happy Birthday Ashish!! I don't think I have loved any actor as much I have loved you💙 An intelligent, hardworking, and immensely talented individual, you are not just my favorite actor, but you have inspired me in everything I do, be it the way u conduct yourself, or the way you work hard and keep growing in your professional life. Your words have been like prep talks for me :P . 

As an actor you are par excellent !! Always ready to take up challenging roles and nailing like no one's business. Is there anything you can't play, do we even need to ask that question after seeing you as Khejdi?! 

Now you have spoilt your fans to this extent that we are unable to watch anything without your presence in it. 

Have a blast on your bday, stey blessed! 

-Aditi

Happy birthday Ashish , have a great year ahead with every happiness 

Edited by WissamAshish-S2 - 4 years ago

Happy birthday Ashish .... waiting desperately to watch you on our t.v screen. 

A very happy birthday Ashish!!!! 
Stay blessed n healthy ...