Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Ronakshi TS pyar ho gaya

Sonarohit thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi...

On suggestions of redrose1208 I m writing down ronakshi two or three shots..

Based on Maha episode promo

Hope u all will like it

PART 1

It's has only three days Left of their fake relationship , Sona was fear and worried about how she will face sippy after what they will think and also how she will able to live without Rohit as now she is habituated of Rohit call and dinner everything whereas Rohit was also not much happy thinking that now he can't able to meet Sonakshi and was worried how will his family react when he says that he break up with Sonakshi as everyone likes her alot and both sleep of with a worry line on their forehead.. 

Next morning Veena informed that they are inviting Sonakshi for badima birthday party 

Rohit- but mom will she will able to come woh toh shooting mein busy rehti hai na 

Veena - Rohit I know k she will be busy but she is very nice girl she will manage it and party is in the evening till then she will be free I m inviting her u also ask her ok

Rohit - ok as ur wish aap k aage Meri kabhi chali hai 

Veena pulls his cheeks and says Mera beta 

Veena call Sonakshi and informed her about badima birthday and she agreed coz she don't want to hurt them 

After sometime Rohit goes to KPK set to meet Sonakshi netra ji woh saw Rohit coming so she ask Sona to take rest and her shoot is after half hrs 

Sonakshi left from sets and goes in her room when she see Rohit was there giving a charming smile which always take her heart away and think what he was doing here at this time and ask him what happened doctor surgeon 

Rohit- I think ab tak toh mom ne call Kar diya hoga tumhe badima k birthday k liye 

Sona- ha Veena aunty ka call Aya tha 

Rohit hold Sonakshi hand and says I m sorry Meri wajah we tumhe yeh sab karma padh raha hai apne Ghar walo se bhi jhut bol Rai hoo sirf mere liye mein tumhe jitna thanks kaho woh Kam hai bas yeh birthday Jo Jaye mein kuch bhi keh dunga k hamari nai jami ya we are not compatible for each other listening this Sona heart gets sinks thinking that this is last time she will behave like his girlfriend whereas Rohit was not feeling good talking like this and think muje itna ajeeb kyu lag rha hai aisa lag raha hai jaise mujse Meri koi kimtee cheez kho Rai hoo 

Their chain of thought break by netra ji who comes to call Sona for shoot as this scene required Sona to be there and she leaves Rohit hands and go while Rohit still standing in same position thinking all his moment with Sonakshi their cute fight , hugs late night talking all were coming in front of his eyes and unknown to him tears make his way from his eyes and he leaves from their with a heavy heart 

Day pass like this both ronakshi are sad thinking about each other 

Next day Sonakshi reach sippy mansion for badima birthday celebration

Every one warmly welcome her she was happy seeing all love they are showering on her but also feel guilty for hurting their feeling 

All the she was Veena sippy who was telling her about there culture and family and Sona was smiling listening everything as this is very new for her when some parcel come for Rohit so vimmi was going to give it to Rohit bit Veena ask Sonakshi to give to Rohit saying Sonakshi jao yeh Rohit k liye aaya hai use dedo aur use jaldi niche lekar aav sab guest log aa raha ok

Sona nodded and leaves for there , she entered in Rohit room where loud music was running and think kitna loud music sunta hai yeh kahi is surgeon khud ki kaan ki surgery na karwani pad Jaye and keep the parcel in the table and admire his room which was maintain properly everything thing was at right place she gets impressed arey waah yeh Rohit toh bada well mannered bas Thora khadus hai that's when she hear sounds of door opening she see Rohit has only wrap towel on his slim waist and his body and hair is wet and he was dancing like a mad man and in that process his towel get fall and Sonakshi seeing this shout and close her eyes while Rohit get confused seeing her like This and noticed himself and shout in horror and hide himself behid bed and says

Rohit- sooona... Sonakshi tum yaha Kya Kar Rai hoo tumhe sharam nai aate aise kisi k room mein ghoos jati hoo 

Sonakshi turn to answer but seeing him hiding his modesty with pillow and hiding behind bed she turn controlling her laugh  seeing his condition and says muje koi shouk nai hai kisi k room mein ghoos ne ka woh bhi khas Kar tumhare mein toh bas tumhare parcel Dena aai thi..

Rohit-kyu Parvati ki dukaan band ho gai Jo yeh part time new job joint kiya hai ..

She again turn and see Rohit in same condition and say mere baad mein ladna pehle kuch dhang ka pehen lo aaj pata Chala k surgeon log room mein aise Bina kapdo k ghumte hai..

Rohit- ab Kya tum muje change karte huwe dekhna chahti udhar dekho aur piche mat dekhns

Sona - what kuch bhi muje koi shok nai hai abhi tumhe aise dekhnne ka 

Rohit- abhi se Kya Matlab hai tumhara 

Sona- mera Matlab hai abhi nai kabhi nai kapde pehen liye tumne 

Rohit-ha Parvati ji ab aap turn ho sakti hai , 

Sonakshi turn and see he had wrap the towel only and says arey wah tum room mein yeh pehan Kar ghomte hoo yeh towel..

Rohit- toh Kya karu tum cupboard k pass khadi hoo toh kaise kapde nikalo 

Sonakshi- thik hai ja Rahi hoo 

Rohit- ha plzz Meri bachi kuchi izzat rehne do mere pass woh bhi pata nai bachi hai ya nai , 

Sonakshi laugh on his expense and leaves from there 

That's all for now 

Hope u all like it

Appreciation and criticism both are allowed

If any one want to give some suggestions can free to give me 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redrose1208 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First of all..... A very big thank you....🤗🤗

Coming to the story..... Fabulous.... So very absolutely perfect and i just hope things play out in the same way in the show too... With cute nokjhok.... Please do continue soon... Waiting eagerly for the next part.... 

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loved it! 

Continue soonish pleaseee! 

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

can so imagine this one wow

Shree06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome
Please update more..........

Love it.......☺️

Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Too cute❤️

Continue 

Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

the story is awesome👏

eagerly waiting for the next part

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing start

Cont soon

Sonarohit thumbnail

Hi..everyone 

First of all I m really sorry for not updating the story coz I was stuck in some personal issue so it was not possible for me to write ahead 

But as now everything is sorted so will surely update next part till tomorrow pakka Wala promise 😊

Once again sorry guys😭

Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sonarohit

Hi..everyone 

First of all I m really sorry for not updating the story coz I was stuck in some personal issue so it was not possible for me to write ahead 

But as now everything is sorted so will surely update next part till tomorrow pakka Wala promise 😊

Once again sorry guys😭

No worries dear...it's absolutely okay😊

Edited by Neha_Maurya - 4 years ago