Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyasree08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Awesome  update  , no matter what arjun and sakshi will always stand for each other ❤️❤️ ,loved arakshi scene and eagrly waiting for next part

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

superb update 

arjun jealous and sam notice it but arjun will not accept it!

at last shiva is in their custody and got location of sikandar

who is rose now?

and poor shree got glare saying sakshi being arjun 2.0😆

waiting for next update

thanks for giving update in your busy schedule

Cutie2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey 

Wonderful update 😘😘

Kya hua Acp Rawte Ek Ladki ne apko distract kar diya 😁😁... Hota hai hota hai apne kisi khass ko dusre ke sath hasta dekh kar jealousy hoti hai issme koi nai baat nahi hai 😜😜... No Sameer Arjun ko  problem (jealousy) Sakshi aur Randeep ke hasne se nahi jyada close hone se hai 😆😆 ... Kya plan banaya window se jane ka... Cases ETF ko kya kya karvate hai 😝😝... Arjun version 2 🤣🤣... Shree sahi naam diya lakin ass pass dekh lete k main Arjun Version hai ki nahi 🤣🤣... Team nabbed Shiva... Arakshi miss Roshni... Iss sikander ki toh 🤬... Dusro ki life spoil kar ke khud aaram se apni life jee raha hai 😠😠... But now ulti ginti suru kardo bohat jald Arakshi and team aa rahi hai tumhe tumhari sahi jagah dikhane... 

Butterfly09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello All

You all will get update soon :)

Butterfly09 thumbnail

Hello Guys.

Happy Friendship Day Buddies❤️

Extremely sorry for the delay. 

Got stuck with some personal stuff. 

Anyways as I have wasted lot of your time already I don't want to bore you any more. 

Here is the next part. 

RFL banner- by butterfly

REVENGE FOR LOVE

CHAPTER 4: WAR BEGINS

PART::: 5

Last night was very tough for whole team. After finding the face behind the name Sikandar, everyone was having hard time to control their feelings. No one was able to sleep. Rashmi and Shree recorded whole gang's statement. Randeep, Sameer and Aisha help colonel and his team to create the fake crime scene. Colonel use his local contacts to viral the news about bomb blast. Everything went as per the plan. To avoid any complications, colonel advice the team to reach at hotel as soon as possible. Soon team reached at hotel and enter in room by window. As the sleep is far away from everyone's eyes, they decided to spend time together so they can divert their mind and relax a bit. Arjun is not interested in any kind of conversation so he went to his room. Sakshi decided to stay with Arjun as he needed someone by his side. No one disturb them and give them much needed personal space.

Now it’s morning. Arjun and Sakshi are in Arjun's room. Arjun's sleep get disturb and he open his eyes. His lips curled into small smile seeing Sakshi who is sleeping holding his hand. She is on chair which is placed near his bed. Arjun keep admiring her sleeping form for long time. He lean towards her, brushed the strand of her hairs from cheeks and placed behind her ears.

Arjun: Mere saath rehne ke liye thank you Sakshi... Mujhe nahi laga tha ki sikandar ka chehra dekhne ke baad me so paaunga lakin tumhare saath ne mujhe tootne nahi diya... Pata nahi tum yeh kaise kar leti ho... tum saath hoti ho toh sab kuch aasan lagne lagta hai… aisa lagta hai jaise tumhara haath thaam ke mein poori duniya se lad sakta hoon…mujhe nayi himmat aur nayi hope dene ke liye thank you very much…

He see her for couple of moments. Then he noticed some crumpled papers near her chair. He slowly remove his hand from her hold and get up from bed. He pick one page and open it.

Butterfly09's RFL - Sakshi's Rough Paper

It seems like she was trying to making some plans but she was confused. At the corner beside the name of Sikandar she tried to draw an evil face and under that face she has wrote “Monster” which makes Arjun chuckle. At end of the page she has drawn some flowers too.

Arjun: Hmm iska matlab jab nervous hoti hai yaa kuch soch rahi hoti hai tab madam ko drawing karna accha lagta hai… flowers are (he thought for a moment and then said) Cute?! Just like her

He smiles and pick other page. Almost all pages has similar kind of things. Arjun found pen and paper near Sakshi which indicate that she fall asleep during thinking about all this things.

Arjun: Poori raat yahi sab kar rahi thi kya? Thodi der aaram nahi kar sakti thi?! Yeh ladki bhi naa… pehle lagta tha ki kaam ko leke bilkul serious nahi hai aur ab lagta hai ki hona chahiye usse kai zyada serious hai… pata nahi isko poori tarah kab samjh paaunga

He shook his head in disbelief. He take the pen and paper and put it on side table. He pick crumpled papers from floor and threw it in dustbin. After that he went washroom.

After around 5-10 minutes, here Sakshi's facial expressions starts changing as if she is seeing any nightmare and her face get covered with sweat. She clutch the sheet between her hand and start shaking her head in no. After a moment she got up with jerk and starts looking surrounding with fearful face. Her breathing become irregular. So many sights are running in front of her eyes. She can see operation theatre, injections, Roshni’s smiling face, moment when Roshni took her last breath, burning pyre, dark roads, dark room, computer screen, lot of blood around her, blood on her hands and along with that she can hear Sikandar’s cruel laugh, painful screams, Roshni’s last words and some other unknown voices… everything makes her headache like a hell… she hold her head in her palm and try hard to calm her breath but she is very much terrified. In between these thoughts, she somehow manage to look for Arjun but he is not there in room. It seems like she want to call his name but her condition is not allowing her to voice it out but then she hear the voice of water coming from the bathroom which makes her bit calm but it not enough to improve her condition. She get up and starts walking towards door while trying to normal her breathing. She open the door and look outside. For her fortune, no one is in hallway to notice her condition. As she is unable to walk properly, she takes support of walls and railings to reach at her room. She open the door of her room and enter inside. She quickly lock the door and then try to run towards her bag because with each passing moment it is getting difficult for her to breath. She is feeling sharp pain in her heart and head. Everything starts getting blur and black around her. After a moment, she pulled out a box and starts searching medicines. As soon as she got it, without wasting time she quickly swallowed the medicine. After taking medicine she threw herself on bed. She try to catch her uneven breath and starts humming. After almost 15-20 more minutes of struggle, finally her breathing become normal. She feel relax and then slowly fall asleep.

This side Arjun come out from washroom and found the chair empty.

Arjun: Sakshi kahan gayi?

He search for note or something but nothing is there. He check is phone but no message… nothing.

Arjun: Ajeeb hai… Bina bataye toh jaati nahi hai kabhi...

He come out from his room and headed towards Sakshi's room. He check the door. Its lock from inside. He knocked couple of times calling her name but didn't get any reply.

Arjun: Phir se so gayi kya? Waise theek bhi hai... pata nahi raat ko kab soyi thi…  

He leave from there and went to Randeep's room. He open the door as it's unlocked and enter inside. Big smile comes on his lips seeing the scene. All are on couch. At one side Sameer and Aisha are sleeping leaning their heads on each other. At other side of sofa, Randeep is sleeping resting his head on headrest while Rashmi is sleeping resting her head on Randeep's shoulder. Shree is the one who is sleeping most peacefully in middle of them. His head is resting on Randeep's leg while his feet on Sameer's leg. Arjun pulled out his phone and click the photo of them. 

Butterfly09's RFL - RashDeep-SaIsha-Shree On Couch

Then he goes near them and said,

Arjun: Good Morning

It disturb SaIsha and RashDeep's (RashDeep= Randeep + Rashmi) sleep. They four look at Arjun with sleepy eyes. Arjun waved his hand.

Arjun: Hmm so I see you had a good night

He has a hint of teasing in his tone and his eyes too. SaIsha look at each other and realise their position which makes them feel uncomfortable and shy at a same moment while RashDeep just passed a smile to each other. Sameer and Randeep both feels weight on their legs and they found Shree who is sleeping in childish way. Sameer and Randeep both nods in negative seeing him.

Sameer: Shree

Shree moved a bit but didn’t wake up.

Randeep: Shree utho…

As Shree didn’t moved, Sameer and Randeep passed a look. Sameer notice the phone in Shree’s pocket so he pulled out his own phone and dial Shree’s number. Shree’s phone starts ringing. Shree in a sleepy condition pulled out his phone, turn towards his left side and looked at the caller name with half open one eye.

Shree: Yaar yeh Rathod sir ko bhi chain nahi hai…

He said in sleepy irritate voice which makes Sameer look at him with raised eyebrows. Arjun and RashDeep smirks on it. Aisha rubbed her temple thinking about Shree’s condition when he realise the fact that he is not in his bedroom but Shree’s next dialogue makes her hide her face into her palm in complete embarrassment.   

Shree: Khud sote nahi hai toh kya hum bhi naa soye… Aisha ko bolna padega ki jaake apne Rathod sir ko thodi sadbuddhi de… ek vo hi hai jo unhe sahi raaste pe laa sakti hai

Arjun who is almost about to laugh, control himself in end moment as Sameer glared at him. Rashmi supressed her lips to not laugh while Randeep couldn’t stop himself to let out a chuckle. At the end Shree received the call and again closed his eyes,

Shree: Good Morning Sir…

Sameer: Good Morning Shree… I hope tum uth gaye ho?

Shree again open his one eye and looked at phone. One can say he is damn sleepy.

Shree (Whispers): Yeh Sir ki awaz aisi kyun aa rahi hai jaise vo phone pe nahi lakin mere saath ho…

But he brushed his thoughts and replied closing his eye,

Shree: Haan sir… in fact I am ready…me bas 15 minute me aap ke pass pohchta hoon… aap kaha hai?

Sameer: Me wait kar raha hoon ki kab tum apne so cold pair mere uppar se loge aur me uthunga

Shree: Kya?!

Shree looked at his feet and then notice his surroundings which makes him gulped in fear. Suddenly he is not sleepy anymore. Sameer is glaring at him. Aisha see him with “How can you be so stupid” look.

Randeep: Aur me bhi wait kar raha hoon…

Shree looked up at Randeep’s face who has a mischievous look on his face which makes him realise that he is sleeping on his leg. Shree almost got up with jerk.

Shree: S…S…Sir Aap yaha?!!! Sir...a…am…s…s…sorry I…

Shree said in stammering voice. All see him with confusion and he correct himself saying,

Shree: I mean I am sorry sir… vo…

Before Sameer can say something,

Aisha: Sir dekhiye 9 baj rahe hai… jaldi se fresh hoke nasta karte hai… hume team ke saath case bhi discuss karna hai

Sameer see her and then nods in yes.

Sameer: Aadhe ghante mein niche dining area mein milte hai

Everyone nods. Sameer left the room.

Shree: Thank you Aisha… tune bacha liya warna aaj toh damn it ka lesson pakka tha

Arjun: Excuse me?

Shree smack himself on head hearing his voice then he slowly turn towards Arjun. Arjun is looking at him with raised eyebrows which makes him gulped in fear again. Shree said,  

Shree: Kuch nahi Sir… me… me… vo…haan… me ready hoke aata hoon

With that Shree run out from the room. Randeep starts laughing and for their surprise Arjun too join him in laughing. Aisha see Arjun with big eyes as she saw his care free laugh for a first time. Slowly her lips curled into smile. Arjun notice Aisha. He control his laugh and asked,

Arjun: Kya hua?

Aisha: Kuch nahi Sir… Aap aise hi khush rahiye… aap ke face pe smile bohat acchi lagti hai

Arjun: Thanks Aisha… I am trying my best

Aisha: And we all are with you… you know that right?

Arjun: Yep I know

Rashmi: Ok then milte hai thodi der mein…

Trio nods. Aisha and Rashmi both went out.

Arjun: Me bhi room mein jaata hoon… tum taiyaar ho jaauo

Randeep nods. Arjun is about to went out but Randeep stop him asking, 

Randeep: Sakshi kaha hai?

Arjun (Thought): Isko Sakshi ke allawa kuch aur dikhta hai yaa nahi?!!!

He control his frustration and turn towards him and reply calmly,

Arjun: Apne room mein so rahi hai

Randeep: Ohh but vo toh tumhare saath thi naa?

Arjun: Haan subah tak mere saath hi thi phir vo apne room mein chali gayi

Randeep: Hmm…

Randeep starts walking towards him which makes Arjun confused.

Arjun: Kaha jaa rahe ho?

Randeep: Sakshi ke pass… usko ek baar dekh ke aata hoon

This irritate Arjun to the core but he said controlling himself so he don’t sound rude but still his voice is bit cold,

Arjun: I said vo so rahi hai… usko disturb kyun karna hai?

Randeep: Haan lakin pata nahi kyun… aisa lag raha hai ki jaake usko dekhna chahiye… me bas abhi check kar ke aata hoon

Randeep is about to go but Arjun come in front of him and said,

Arjun: Me gaya tha lakin uska door andar se lock hai… give her some time… kal ki raat aasan nahi thi

Randeep: Issi liye toh usko ek baar dekhna chahta hoon

Arjun: Maine kaha naa… maine usko subah dekha tha… theek hai vo and I am sure apne room mein aaram se so rahi hogi… uski neend kyun disturb karna… tum taiyaar ho jaauo waise bhi breakfast ke liye toh hum sab milne hi wale hai naa

Randeep see him and then nods in yes. Arjun take sigh of relief.

Arjun: Good… milte hai baad mein

Saying he closed the door immediately before Randeep changed his mind.

Randeep: Jab tak Sakshi ko khud dekh nahi leta tab tak chain nahi milega lakin Arjun bhi sahi keh raha tha… vo so rahi hogi toh disturb hi hoga… baad mein hi mil lunga

Saying he went into washroom. This side Arjun wait outside Randeep’s room for couple of minute to ensure that he doesn't go to Sakshi’s room. After that he headed to his room and closed the door in anger.

Arjun: I just hate it… jab dekho tab Sakshi Sakshi Sakshi… poora din toh vo uske saath rehti hai aur kya chahiye usse?! Subah subah Sakshi ko dekhna hi kyun hai?!

He keep blabbering about Randeep and Sakshi’s bonding for a few moments and then calm himself. He turn on the TV and see the local news. All channels showing the news about blast. Everything is perfect.

Australia

At some place

Inside room

It’s an office. One desk lamp and one other blub on wall are the only source of light in the office. 

Butterfly09's RFL - Sikandar's Office - Australia

One girl around 26 year old is standing near the table and talking on phone. 

Butterfly09's RFL - Rose Wilson

After some time she disconnect it. Same time someone open the door and enter in room. It’s a man who is wearing blue colour suit. He is middle aged man. Girl turn towards him. He asked something through eyes and girl nods in no. Man take the paper weight from table throw it on the wall in anger.

Girl: Calm down Aj…

Ajinkya: No I can’t…

Girl nods in negative. She hold his hand and makes him sit on the chair. Then she goes near mini fridge and pulled out the bottle of wine. She filled the glass with red wine and goes near Ajinkya. She offer him the glass. He see her and she signal him to take it. Ajinkya take the glass and finish half of the wine in one go. It somehow calms him. He let out a sigh and Girl smile in return.

Girl: Good… Seems like now we can talk

She said and sit on another chair beside him.

Ajinkya: Thanks for this

He said raising glass of wine and continue,

Ajinkya: Ok give me all the details Rose

Rose: Sure…

She turn towards laptop and play the clip of news from Dholavira. 

Butterfly09's RFL - News Clip

Ajinkya see the news very keenly observing everything in the clip. Hint of anger appear on his face after seeing that clip. He said angrily,

Ajinkya: Idiots… How one can be so stupid and careless? They ruined my plan… because of them I had a loss of 20 lacs… bloody duffers…

Rose put hand on his shoulder. He take a deep breath and said,

Ajinkya: I… I really don’t know what to say Rose… it's quite weird… I mean how the bomb got blast in the first place?!

He looked at Rose and Rose starts explaining in calm voice,

Rose: Well… according to the news, they found matchsticks and packets of cigarette from the site and you know that Shiva used to smoke… apparently Shiva was smoking or going to use matchstick for cigarette and accidentally it came in contact with bomb or RDX and blast happened. Yesterday I told one of our gang member to go Dholavira and find more information about it… he visited the place and pretended himself as a media and try to talk with colonel. He just called me and said that the news is true…Local police and BSF have no idea about Shiva and other terrorist… they are just assuming them to be terrorist because traces of RDX and bombs were found there...  BSF and local police reached at the spot after someone inform them about smoke coming from that place… It was a huge blast and bodies are unrecognisable but they have found chain… our man saw it and he confirmed to me that it belongs to Shiva

Ajinkya nods and asked,

Ajinkya: What about ETF?

Rose: They were in hotel when all these happened… our man visited the hotel as well and manager told him that no one went outside during the night… He managed to check CCTV camera placed outside of the hotel but there’s nothing… no one from ETF went outside…

Ajinkya: Hmm so it’s a mistake of our gang

Rose: Yes… atleast that’s the only thing all the clues are pointing at… so what now? Are we going to India? 

Ajinkya: Unhmm… we are not going to take any action for some time… tell our gang to go into hiding and keep an eye on ETF… I can’t trust them… They have ruined my whole business… first Pathan then Shamsher… now Shiva is also dead and that too when ETF is searching for him… Ofcourse I have to visit India but not right now... I am going to wait for a correct time... and what if ETF has planned all this? (He nods in negative and continue) we can’t take a risk… as much as I know, they are very impatient… they used to act fast and that is their weak point... if they really have to do something with this incident then they will surely try to find information about our other gang members…

Rose: Ok... I call and inform our man

Rose called the person and give him order to keep an eye on ETF. After that she switched off one of her phone and shut down the computers meanwhile Ajinkya finished his wine.

Rose: Well… If ETF planned all this then don’t you think they are so stupid? They have killed the most important person… the person who has direct link to the Sikandar… the only person in India who know the real identity of Sikandar... they themselves created a dead end of all these

Rose wink and Ajinkya starts laughing.

Ajinkya: That’s the fun Rose…

He pulled Rose and make her sit into his lap. He put hand around her and lean his head on her shoulder and then continue,

Ajinkya: They always think that they are so smart but in reality they all are completely dumb… one clue… just one clue and they starts behaving like they have already solved the whole case… they didn’t think twice before taking any action… they used to react like excited kids and that’s always help me… it’s very easy to guess their moves… that’s why I am sure if they are involved in it then they will surely try to find information about our gang… they have no patience

Rose nods. Ajinkya hide his face into her neck and Rose laughs.

Rose: Hey this is not the right place for this…

Ajinkya nuzzle on her neck and said in husky tone,

Ajinkya: Hmmm then what about your farmhouse? We are going to the same area to meet our client…

He moved his lips towards her earlobe and said,

Ajinkya: I really want some good distraction after this bad news

Rose bite her lower lip on his husky tone and touch of his lips on her earlobe.

Rose: You know that I can never refuse you and I want you too…

She moved a bit and give a quick kiss on his cheeks. Then she get up from his lap. She take an intercom and order someone to come in room. Soon two man in black outfit enter in room. They are looking like a bodyguards from the outfit.

Rose: Justin… Christine… take care here… if anything happen then inform me immediately…

Bodyguards: Yes Ma’am

After that Rose and Ajinkya both left from there.

Dholavira

At hotel

Everyone except Sakshi are at dining table in hotel and talking with each other. Aisha check the watch and look towards entrance of dining area.

Aisha: Sakshi kaha reh gayi?! Abhi tak nahi aayi

Shree: Uska good morning ka message toh aaya hai matlab uth gayi hai

Randeep: Me jaake dekhta hoon… usually Sakshi itna late hoti nahi hai

Arjun makes face.

Arjun (Thought): Not again!!!!

He looked at Randeep and said,

Arjun: Aa jaayegi vo… kabhi kabhi late ho jaata hai…

Before Randeep can continue Sameer saw Sakshi coming.

Sameer: Aa gayi

They all look towards her. Sakshi see them and smile.

Sakshi (Thought): Oh God yeh headache…aisa lag raha hai jaise mera sar phat jaayega… (She see Randeep and take a deep breath) calm down Sakshi… agar Randeep ko pata chala ki aaj phir se mujhe… no no no I can’t take risk… last time usne warning di thi mujhe ki apna khayal nahi rakha toh vo mujhe case pe kaam nahi karne dega… lakin iss waqut me apni health leke nahi beth sakti… mera case pe dhyaan dena zaroori hai… mujhe dhyaan rakhna hoga ki yaha kisi ko bhi and especially Randeep ko meri health ke baare mein pata naa chale

Thinking all this she reached at everyone. She wish them in chirpy voice,

Sakshi: Good Morning guys

She take a sit beside Arjun and in front of Randeep. They all wish her back.

Sakshi: Sorry thoda late ho gaya

Sameer: Its ok… hum sab bhi aaj late uthe and uppar se kal raat itna late ho gaya tha…. Don’t be sorry

Sakshi nods with smile. Randeep see her and asked worriedly,

Randeep: Are you ok?

Sakshi see him and then nods in yes.

Sakshi: Yes I am fine…

Before Randeep can ask anything,

Sakshi: Naste mein kya order kiya? mujhe bohat bukh lagi hai

Arjun: Tumhara hi wait kar rahe the…(Giving her menu) yeh lo tumhe kya khana hai dekh lo…

Sakshi take the menu card and see it but due to headache she is unable to read properly. She feel like all the words are dancing in front of her eyes. Her eyes and head are heavy and her vision is getting blur so she put the menu card at side and order bread and jam for her. Others too order their breakfast. They all starts doing normal chitchat. Soon their breakfast get served. Sakshi is trying to keep engaging herself into talk. 

After breakfast, team gather in Randeep’s room to do a conference call with SIF and ETF. Soon whole team get connected. Sameer, Arjun, Rashmi and Randeep explain the whole situation of yesterday night to team. Aisha and Shree are talking with them while it is getting hard for Sakshi to concentrate due to her headache. She remain silent in entire conversation. As SamJun and RashDeep done with the briefing, now everyone is thinking about the case. Sameer take a deep breath and said,  

Sameer: Abhi jo zaroori kaam hai vo hai Shiva ke case ko bandh karna… uski family ko protection dena hoga aur unn saare terrorist aur Shiva ko kadi security ke bich kaid rakhna hoga

Aisha: Jaha tak mujhe lagta hai Sikandar ka koi naa koi aadmi yaha mojud hoga jo yeh confirm kar raha hoga ki yeh sach mein accident tha yaa nahi aur yeh bhi janne ki koshish karega ki ETF iss case mein kaha tak involved hai… Sikandar yeh pata lagane ki koshish karega ki exactly yaha hua kya hai…

Sameer: I totally agree with you… Iss liye aaj ka humara pehla kaam yaha ke local police ko aur blast waale place ko visit karne ka hoga… hum pretend karenge ki hume iss baare mein news se pata chala…aur hume yeh shaq hai ki yeh gang shayad Shiva ka ho sakta hai kyun ki vo hume poore Dholavira me kahin nahi mila… phir hum yeh case bandh kar denge

Chotu: Hmm… Isse Sikandar ko lagega ki Shiva se ETF ki mulaqat hui hi nahi aur uska raaz abhi bhi raaz hi hai

Arjun: Correct

Randeep: Simran…

Simran: Sir

Randeep: Shiva aur terrorist group abhi BSF ki custody mein hai… me colonel ki help se unko SIF laane ki arrangement karwa deta hoon… SIF cell mein unko rakhna risky hoga toh tumhe pata hai unhe kaha le jaana hai

Simran: Right sir…

Shree: Kaha rakhenge aap unko?

Rashmi: SIF ka apna secrete underground cell hai… vo kaha hai aur waha tak kaise pohchna hai uska raasta sirf SIF mein kaam karne wale special agents ko yaani hum saaton ko hi pata hai aur kisi ko nahi…

Arjun: 7? Aap toh 6 log hai

Randeep: We are 7 including Sakshi…

Arjun: She is in ETF

Randeep: Haan but iss mission ke liye vo SIF ka hissa hai… usne pehle SIF join kiya tha and uske baad ETF… but I guess abhi kon kis ki team mein hai usse zyada important discussion humara wait kar raha hai

Arjun simply rolled his eyes and signal him to continue.

Randeep: Saari basic facilities waha cell mein hi available hai so waha baar baar aane jaane ki zaroorat nahi hai…Coelho sir aur president jaante hai jagah ke baare mein but unke pass bhi waha ka access code nahi hai

Sameer: So vo log waha safe bhi rahenge aur unke bach nikalne ka koi darr bhi nahi hoga… am I right?

Randeep nods in yes.

Rashmi: Vishal me tumhe Shiva ki family ki details mail kar rahi hoon… Agents ki ek team ko unke ghar ke ass pass rehne ke liye kaho aur kuch bhi doubtful nazar aata hai toh appropriate action lene ki permission de do…

Vishal: Ok

Liza: But sir Sikandar ko leke aage kya karna hai? 

Randeep: Abhi ke liye kuch nahi…

Riya: What do you mean by that? Hum sab jaante hue bhi chup chap bethe rahenge?

Randeep: Haan hum chup bethe rahenge…

Riya: You can’t be serious right now

Randeep: I am damn serious about it…

Riya: Aise toh yeh mission kabhi poora nahi hoga… hum criminal ko jaante hai phir bhi action nahi lenge… kal ko agar vo Sikandar haath se nikal gaya toh hum duniya ki nazaron mein stupid ban jaayenge… we are ETF… hum apni reputation daaw pe nahi laga sakte… (looking at Arjun) Arjun Sir aap kuch boliye naa... aap toh Sikandar ko jald se jald pakadna chahte hai phir kuch bol kyun nahi rahe and (To Sameer) Rathod sir aap bhi chup hai?

Rashmi: Listen Riya… shayad tum galat samjh rahi ho… baat time waste karne ki yaa Sikandar ko bhaag jaane ka chance dene ki nahi hai… Randeep ka matlab yeh tha ki hum kisi ko pata nahi chalne denge ki hum iss case pe kaam kar rahe hai… hum yeh nahi pata chalne denge ki ETF ko Sikandar ke baare mein pata chal gaya hai…

Randeep: Right… Koi bhi action lene se pehle hume uske baare mein saari details nikalni hogi… hum ab iss mod pe aa chuke hai ki ek chhoti si galati aur humari saari mehnat paani mein chali jaayegi… hume Sikandar ke saath ussi ka game khelna hoga… hide and seek ka… in fact kal raat maine aur Rashmi ne Sameer ke saath yeh discuss bhi kiya tha

Sameer: Haan… pehle mujhe laga ki hum shayad galati kar rahe hai lakin shanti se sochne pe pata chala ki impulsive hoke decision lena humari galati hogi… agar hume Sikandar ko pakdna hai toh hume uski soch ke hisaab se chalna hoga… Sikandar ko acche se pata hai ki hum case solve karne ke liye kon si pattern follow karte hai… vo humari taraf se ek small wrong movement ki wait kar raha hoga… agar abhi kisi ko bhi andaza hua ki hum Sikandar ka sach jante hai toh iska matlab yeh hoga ki Sikandar bhi yeh baat jaan chuka hai… iss liye iss baar hum koi aisa kaam nahi karenge jisse usko humse pehle action lena ka moka mile… iss baar hum uski jaal mein nahi phasenge lakin vo humari jaal mein phasega…

Rashmi: Exactly aur iss liye hum ek proper plan follow karenge…

Arjun: So I guess priority wins... 

Liza: Lakin plan kya hoga?

Rashmi: Abhi toh kuch idea nahi hai but I am sure har baar ki tarah Sakshi ne iss baare mein kuch naa kuch zaroor socha hoga… usko sab kuch plan kar ke rakhne ki aadat hai so Sakshi tum batauo tumhe kya lagta hai?

She turn towards her and asked her but Sakshi is too lost with her thoughts so she didn’t listen.

Randeep: Sakshi?

Still no reply. Everyone see her with confusion.

Arjun: Miss Mission Director?

Arjun said bit loudly and one can hear sarcasm in his voice. Sakshi snapped by the strong voice and word Mission Director and see him. She get startled as she don’t know what they are talking about.

Sakshi: A… I am sorry… kya kaha?

Everyone see her.

Randeep: Sakshi are you ok? Hum kab se tumhe bula rahe hai…

Sakshi: I am sorry… actually I was thinking something so…

Randeep: Sakshi are you sure you are ok? Tum thoda weak sound kar rahi ho

Sakshi: Weak?! (Sakshi laughs softly)Tum bhi naa Randeep… I am fine aur agar kuch bhi problem hogi toh me sab se pehle tumhe hi bataungi and you know that…

This makes Arjun feel bad. Before Randeep or Sakshi say something He said,

Arjun: I guess kon kaisa hai usse zyada important discussion humara wait kar raha hai

He copied Randeep’s dialogue. Rashmi smirks on it while Sameer nods in negative.

Sameer: Ok back to the topic guys…Sakshi hum plan ke baare mein baat kar rahe the… tumne kuch socha hai kya iss baare mein?

Sakshi nods in yes and immediately become serious. She gather all her strength, looked at everyone and said,

Sakshi: Haan maine kal raat iss baare mein thoda bohat socha tha and I got some ideas but me abhi ke liye poori tarah sure nahi hoon… mujhe thoda aur waqut chahiye apne thoughts ko arrange karke ek proper plan banane ke liye but basic things yeh hai ki hume information ikatha karni hogi aur uske baad ek proper planning ke saath Sikandar ko India aane ke liye majboor karna hoga… waise dekha jaaye toh uska India aana necessary ho gaya hai kyun ki uske saare business thap ho chuke hai but jaha tak mujhe lagta hai vo abhi 1-2 mahine tak shant bethna pasand karega… jab tak mamla thanda nahi ho jaata vo koi bhi kadam nahi uthayega aur iss tarah se dekhe toh we have couple of months to plan everything… uske yaha aane se pehle hume sab kuch set karna hoga taaki uske yaha aate hi hum usko pakad sake and the very important thing is we have to catch him red handed…

Chotu: But yeh sab hoga kaise? Sikandar yaha aayega hi iss baat ki bhi koi guaranty nahi… yeh sab bilkul bhi aasan nahi hoga

Sakshi: I know… Kaise hoga aur kya karna hai uska jawab jaldi hi mil jaayega and jaha tak baat hai Sikandar ke yaha aane ki toh usko yaha aana hi hoga aur vo yaha zaroor aayega…

Sakshi said in determinant voice.

Aisha: Tumhari baat se lag raha hai ki tumne already kuch plan kar liya hai

Sakshi nods in yes.

Sakshi: But jaisa ki maine kaha me abhi tak sure nahi hoon…

She think for a moment and then declare,

Sakshi: Randeep hum aaj official meeting kar rahe hai

Randeep: Excuse me?!!!!

Randeep see her with raised eyebrows. Sakshi rolled her eyes on his reaction and said,

Sakshi: You heard right Randeep…

Randeep: Aur aap ne yeh faisla kab kiya Miss Sakshi?

Sakshi: Abhi abhi

Sakshi replied in a calm and “not a big deal” kind of tone.

Randeep: Kis ki permission se?

Sakshi: Meri

Sakshi again replied in same tone. Randeep nods in total disbelief while other laughs on his expressions.

Randeep: You are kidding right?

Sakshi: Ofcourse not… Come on stop behaving like this

Randeep: YOU (He point his finger at Sakshi) stop behaving like this… Official meeting ke liye kitni saari arrangement karni padti hai... hum yaha bethe bethe vo sab kaise karenge? You are aware of the procedure right?

Sakshi: Lakin hum time waste nahi kar sakte… mujhe sab ke saath aaj hi plan discuss karna hai

Rashmi: Lakin abhi toh tum keh rahi thi ki tum sure nahi ho

Sakshi: Haan lakin I guess me shaam tak apna plan ready kar dungi… and procedure ki tension tum do no mat lo… I will do everything…

Randeep: Lakin...

Sakshi completely ignore him and asked,

Sakshi: Sammy tum logon ko waha se aane mein kitni der lagegi?

Sameer: Not sure… depend ki waha hume kitna quick response milta hai… thodi der fake investigation bhi karna hoga toh but I think 3 baje tak free ho jaayenge

Sakshi: Rashmi tumhe aur Randeep ko kitni der lagegi?

Rashmi: 2 toh baj hi jaayenge shayad

Sakshi think for a moment and then said,

Sakshi: Ok then humari meeting sharp 4 PM shuru hogi… Iss meeting mein SIF ke International Agents participant karenge…

Randeep: OK stop joking Sakshi…

Randeep said in annoyed voice but again Sakshi ignore him and continue,

Sakshi: (Pointing at SIF) Aap sab bhi join karenge aur of course humari ETF ki team toh hogi hi… (Looking at Radhika) Radhika

Radhika: Yes Ma’am

Sakshi: Send mail to all the international agents and inform them about the meeting… (She take a moment to think and continue) Me tumhe thodi der mein “Team International” and “Team National” ke kuch agents ki list bhejti hoon… unn members ko bhi meeting ke liye mail bhej dena…

Radhika: Ok Ma’am aur link?

Sakshi: Meeting ki link me meeting start hone ki thodi der pehle bhejungi aur yeh tumhari responsibility hogi ki tum vo link sab ko send karo and sab time se join ho …

Radhika: I will do it  

Sakshi: Vishal meeting ke liye official documents pe jo stamp vagera lagenge uske liye me tumhe contact karungi… tum saare documents stamp kar ke mujhe wapas mail karoge…

Vishal: Right Ma’am

Sakshi: And agar koi aur kaam hoga toh me contact karungi… so aaj ke liye please mera phone number apni important call ki list mein pehle number pe add kar dena…

They all nods. Sakshi look at Randeep and said,

Sakshi: Ab bolo kya keh rahe the tum?

Randeep: KUCH NAHI…

He said glaring at her. Sakshi see him with evil smirk and said,

Sakshi: So Team congratulations... we got a permission from SIF’s chief…

Team smirks on her comment which makes Randeep more irritate. 

Randeep: You know me ek lauta chief hoon jiski permission sab kuch final hone ke baad li jaati hai… (He nods in negative and said) no no no wait let me correct myself... permission li nahi jaati jabardasti haan bulawayi jaati hai

Sakshi: Doesn’t it great to be a unique?

Sakshi chuckles and Randeep nods in negative.

Randeep: It isn’t a joke Sakshi… (He sighs and said in worried tone) come on tum itna sab kuch akele kaise karogi? Tumhe poora plan ready karna hai, presentation karna hoga, saare official documents ready karne hoge… its already 11:30 and 4 baje toh meeting hai… hume bhi kaam se bahar jaana hai... Sakshi sab...

Sakshi hold his hand so he stop talking. 

Sakshi: Don’t worry… I will manage… aur meeting ki preparations ke liye tum sab bhi toh ho naa… I mean jab aap sab kaam se wapas aauoge toh mujhe help kar lena

Sakshi look at Aisha and Shree with puppy requesting face to say something.

Aisha: Haan hum jitna ho sake utna help karne ki koshish karenge

Shree: Right

Randeep: FINE…

He let out defeated sigh and said,

Randeep: Just let me know… I will sign all the documents…

Sakshi see him with aww expression and said pulling his cheeks,

Sakshi: Thank you sweetheart

This makes him smile sweetly.

Sakshi: Ok… so 4 baje ki meeting fix hai… baaki details wahi pe disucss karenge

All nods in yes.

Sameer: Ok then abhi ke liye meeting yahi khatam karte hai and shaam ko wapas milte hai… Riya

Riya: Yes sir?

Sameer: Mujhe saari files mail kar dena… and current case ki details bhi

Riya: Ok sir

After that they disconnect the call. SIF too get disconnected. All take a sit on sofa and bed.

Rashmi: dedh ghanta nikal gaya pata bhi nahi chala

Sameer: Meetings aisi hi hoti hai… time ka kuch pata hi nahi chalta

Rashmi: You know I hate meetings

Sameer: Hey me too…

Rashmi smile widely.

Sameer: Waise maine kal raat se notice kiya hai ki hum dono kaafi baaton mein common hai…

Rashmi remember their talks and nods in yes.

Rashmi: Right… Hum kahin mele mein bichhad toh nahi gaye the naa?! Kabhi gaye ho kumbh ke mele mein?

Sameer: Haan kaafi saalon pehle… don’t tell me tum bhi gayi thi?

Sameer asked with big smile.

Rashmi: Kaafi saalon pehle… It means…

Sameer/Rashmi: Hum pakka bichhad gaye the

They both shared hifived and laughs.

Randeep: I see… New friends in town?!!!

Sameer/Rashmi: Yes

Sakshi notice Aisha who is looking at them. She thought once and shrugged Aisha with elbow and whispers,

Sakshi: Jealous?

Aisha: Bilkul nahi…

Sakshi: Kyun?

Aisha: kyun ki me unhe acche se jaanti hoon…

Sakshi: OH REALLY!!!!

Aisha: Shut up…

Aisha said glaring at her.

Sakshi: waise kya jaanti hai aap apne UNKE baare mein?

Aisha: Tum baat ko itna khichti kyun ho?

Sakshi: Kyun ki me aisi hi hoon… ab mere sawal ka jawab do…

Aisha nods in negative and said,

Aisha: Yahi ki Rashmi unke type ki nahi hai… vo beshaq unki acchi dost ban sakti hai but usse zyada kuch nahi… Unki choice

Sakshi: Tum ho

Sakshi said with naughty smile.

Aisha: Nahi… me keh rahi thi ki unki choice different hai

Sakshi: Pata hai tum do no ka kuch nahi ho sakta… tum do no confess kyun nahi kar lete ki you love each other…

Aisha: Sakshi!

Aisha said sternly and Sakshi pouts. This side everyone is still talking. Suddenly Sameer remember something and said,

Sameer: Aree haan me toh bhul hi gaya…Randeep… Coelho sir ka mail aaya tha ki SIF and ETF ka partnership contract unhe chahiye… unho ne official declaration maanga hai

Randeep: Haan mujhe bhi kal raat ko mail aaya tha lakin phir sab kaam mein yaad hi nahi raha… ok toh hum aaj hi contract banawa dete hai… Tum apne lawyer se baat karna chahte ho toh kar sakte ho

Sameer: Nahi me soch raha tha ki SIF ke lawyer ko hi contract ready karne ke liye keh denge… agar ETF ke lawyer se banwaya toh usko SIF ka pata chal jaayega aur sab explain bhi karna hoga… mujhe yeh risk nahi lena hai so

Randeep: Ok me humare lawyer se keh ke contract banava deta hoon…

Sakshi: Randeep Jake se mein baat kar lungi waise bhi me usko call karne hi waali thi

Randeep: Ok

Sameer check the time and said,

Sameer: Chalo phir pehle kaam khatam kar lete hai…

Randeep: Haan… me aur Rashmi bhi humara kaam khatam kar lete hai… hume Shiva aur baaki gang ko SIF special cell pohchana hoga… me colonel se baat kar ke vo sab clear karta hoon…

Sameer nods. Arjun looked at Sakshi and Sakshi passed her sweet smile but Arjun didn’t smile back which makes her confused. Before she can ask anything he went out. Sameer, Aisha and Shree follow him. 

Sakshi (Thought): Yeh kitna bhi badal ne ki koshish kyun naa kare akdu toh rahega hi…

Now its only Randeep, Rashmi and Sakshi. Randeep sit beside Sakshi. His expression is very serious.

Randeep: Sakshi this is too much and I can see you are not well… tell me kya hua hai?

Sakshi: Me theek hoon Randeep

Randeep: Jooth nahi Sakshi… Please tell me the truth

Sakshi: Ok fine… vo weak iss liye lag rahi hoon kyun ki thoda headache hai

Hearing it Rashmi too get worried.

Rashmi: Headache? Kyun? Wait kahin wapas

Sakshi: Nahi nahi… It’s a normal headache…

Randeep see her with narrowed eyes.

Sakshi: Aree sach bol rahi hoon… aaj kal schedule kitna badal gaya hai… khane ka time, sone ka time, yaha ka weather sab kuch ulat pulat ho gaya hai iss wajah se headache hai aur kuch nahi…

Randeep: Aur phir bhi tumne meeting ka plan banaya?! Me abhi ke abhi meeting cancel kar raha hoon

Sakshi: Randeep

Randeep: No it’s an end of discussion… aaj koi meeting nahi hogi

Sakshi: Randeep please…

Sakshi hold his hand.

Sakshi: Meeting zaroori hai… humare pass waqut kam hai aur hume bohat saara kaam karna hai… jitna jaldi hum apna kaam shuru karenge utna behtar tareeke se hum iss mission mein perform kar paayenge…

Rashmi: Lakin tu sach bol rahi hai naa chhoti? Agar teri health theek nahi hai aur tujhe kuch bhi ho raha hai toh tu hume bata sakti hai… humare liye liye jitna yeh mission important hai usse kai zyada tum important ho…

Sakshi: Maine kaha naa sach mein koi baat nahi hai I am fine… tum dono itna tension mat lo… just trust me… ok?

Randeep and Rashmi see each other. Sakshi take Rashmi’s hand into her hand too and said,

Sakshi: I am fine guys… kuch nahi hua hai mujhe aur naa hi kabhi kuch hoga kyun ki tum log ho mere saath… poori ETF hai… mera itna bada parivaar hai… mere Baba bhi toh mere liye hi saans le rahe hai… hai naa?

Randeep cupped her face and kissed on her forehead.

Randeep: Hmm teri baat pe bharosa kar raha hoon… agar tu keh rahi hai toh sab theek hi hoga… lakin tum kaam ke saath saath aaram bhi karogi aur headache ke liye koi painkiller le lena… hum abhi bahar jaa rahe hai aur ETF bhi nahi hai toh please apne room me hi rehna… akele kahin mat jaana

Sakshi: I promise me apne room me hi rahungi aur dawayi leke aaram bhi karungi

Saying Sakshi hug him and Randeep gently caresses her hairs. Rashmi see them with smile.

Rashmi: Mere Romeo Juliet ka morning romance ho gaya hai toh hum kuch kaam kare?

Randeep/Sakshi: Miss J

They said together and laughs. Randeep and Rashmi bid bye and left from there. Sakshi keep looking at their retreating form.

Sakshi: I am sorry Randeep and Rashmi…Maine tum logon ko sach nahi bataya but trust me me khud ko kuch nahi hone dungi… jab tak Sikandar ko uski asli jagah nahi dikha deti tab tak toh nahi…

She let out a sigh and went into her room. She take her laptop and starts working for meeting.

ETF visit local police station and then the blast site. They keep investigate for an hour. After that they talk with some reporters too. They ask some questions and then as per the plan they give statement that they failed to find Shiva. They have a doubt that the gang that was killed in this blast was Shiva’s gang. Now they are going to close the case of Shiva Menon as they reach at dead end.

Other side, Randeep and Rashmi talk with colonel and arrange military jet with high security for Shiva and gang. In Mumbai, Simran, Vishal and Krish arrange the vehicles to take them to their special cell. In whole journey of Dholavira to special cell in Mumbai, they keep Shiva and gang’s eyes closed with black cloth so they don’t have any idea where they are going. After completing all the procedures and documentation Randeep and Rashmi come back to hotel. They check Sakshi but she is sleeping. Rashmi wake up her and then trio had their lunch. After lunch, Rashmi and Randeep decided to help Sakshi but Sakshi request them to finished their pending work so they can spend time together in night so Rashmi and Randeep get busy with the SIF team to discuss about other running cases while Sakshi again starts working for meeting.

ETF reached at hotel around 3:15. RashDeep and ETF discuss everything with each other. They finalise that they will do meeting in Aisha’s room. After that ETF decided to get fresh as they have a meeting at 4 PM.

Arjun is going towards his room but stop at Sakshi’s room seeing her busy with lot of papers. He stand at door and keep seeing her. Sakshi is sitting at working desk. Her laptop is on and she is doing some work in papers. Sakshi is completely unaware about Arjun as she is very much engross with her work. As usual she is making puppy faces during work. She call someone and order to send her some documents. She arrange some papers in proper manner and about to pin it but papers get slipped from her hand and all papers falls on floor. Sakshi almost make crying face seeing this. Arjun’s lips curled into big smile seeing her childish antics. He can see that she is cursing and blabbering something. He nods in negative and enter in room to help her. Sakshi is collecting the papers and blabbering something. She has no idea about Arjun. Arjun is about to sit near her to help but at the same time Sakshi tried to get up. Due to this she get collide with him. It makes them lost their balance. Arjun hit the floor and Sakshi falls on him. She clutched his shirt with both the hands and shut her eyes tightly. Her head rested on his chest.

For a moment they assured themselves that they are fine and then they realised their closeness. Arjun felt her warm breaths against his chest which makes his heart go crazy in a moment. Sakshi hear his fast heartbeat. His heartbeat calms her mind. She felt that her headache get vanished in this moment. The pain she was feeling before a minute is not exist right now. She keep hearing his heartbeats bit longer as its working like a medicine for her. She is feeling constant gaze on her so she slowly raised her head to see him and their eyes get locked. Arjun’s gaze is so intense that Sakshi felt like she is melting by it. There’s passion and spark in their eyes. It seems like the world get disappeared for them. They are in some kind of trance. Arjun is unable to hold back himself so he placed his hands on her waist. It makes her feel butterflies in her stomach. Shiver ran down to her whole body. Arjun smirk and then tighten his grip around her, pressing her more into him. It again makes her shiver and Arjun only found himself getting crazier for her with each passing moment. Sakshi’s heart starts racing as she can felt his one hand slowly tracing her outline of body and his other hand is roaming on her back. She clutched his shirt more tightly, close her eyes and rested her head on his chest again. Her lips touch his chest which makes him lost even more. He too close his eyes and feel her soft body on his fingertips and her trembling lips on his chest. His hands pressed her more to him. She is feeling so many sensations which she never felt before due to his gestures. He keep moving his hand on her and she try to hide herself more into his chest. Both are almost losing their mind with passing second. They are looking perfect in each other arms.  

Then suddenly Sakshi’s phone starts ringing. Because of that first Arjun come out from his trance and he stop his hands. After a second Sakshi too open her eyes and come to the sense with a jerk. She looked up at Arjun and realise she is on him. She quickly get up from him and straight her clothes. She tuck her messy hairs behind her ears and turn other side. Sakshi’s heart is still racing so she is trying to calm herself. Arjun too get up from the floor. He really don’t know how to react. He take a deep breath to calm his mind. He looked at Sakshi. Her back is visible to him but he can say that Sakshi too trying to calm her. Sakshi’s phone again rings so she receive it and starts talking. Arjun’s gaze falls on papers and he start collecting it. Sakshi disconnect the call. Arjun put the papers on table and same time Sakshi turn towards him. Both see each other but don’t know what to say. They both are feeling awkward and embarrassed. Arjun see his watch and said in low tone,

Arjun: Pone 4 ho rahe hai… meeting me milte hai

Sakshi just nods and Arjun left from there. Sakshi sit on the bed and hide her face in palms. She remember the moment and she felt her heart missed the beat. Her cheeks turn red when she remember how his hands are roaming all over her, her lips touching his bare chest and the way she is trying to hide her more into him. She can still feel his rough well built muscular body on her. She again blushed on her thoughts. Suddenly she heard a strong and stern voice,

Voice: Idiot ke jaise smile karna bandh karo Sakshi

She shocked as she can hear her own voice. She immediately look in front. She found herself standing in front of her. She is standing with crossed hand and angry look on face.

Sakshi: Tum?

Her Image: Haan tumhe thodi akal dene aayi hoon

Sakshi: What… what do you mean?

Her Image: Ab itni bhi bholi mat bano Sakshi… tum pagal ho gayi ho kya?!!! Tum jiss baat ke liye itna muskura rahi ho vo galat hai…

Sakshi narrowed her eyes.

Her Image: Tum Arjun ke liye aise kuch soch bhi kaise sakti ho?

Sakshi: Me Arjun ke baare mein kuch bhi nahi soch rahi hoon… me toh bas… vo pal… vo kuch alag tha… me bas usko…

Her Image: Tum usko kya?! That moment was not special… that moment was a mistake… for god sake come to your sense Sakshi

Her image almost shouted in anger and Sakshi see her with surprise. She open her mouth to say something but then didn’t say a word.

Her Image: Always remember ki tum uske liye sab kuch feel kar sakti ho lakin pyaar nahi…

Her image said in warning tone.

Sakshi: M…m…me usse… p… pyaar nahi karti

Her Image: I see… iss liye tumhari zubaan ladkhada rahi hai… me tumhari hi parchaayi hoon Sakshi… mujhe pata hai ki jooth bolne pe tumhari zubaan ladkhada jaati hai aur agar tumhare dil mein aisa kuch nahi hai toh Aisha ko aisa kyun laga tha?

Sakshi turn other side and said,

Sakshi: Me nahi jaanti ki usko aisa kyun laga tha… lakin uss din ke baad maine khud ko acche se samjha liya tha ki mera maqsad sirf Sikandar ko pakdna hai… usko uske kiye ki saza dilwane ka hai… revenge lena hai mujhe… mujhe… mujhe meri hadd pata hai…

Her Image: Good for you because yeh kabhi mat bhulna ki vo Roshni jiji ka pyaar hai, jiji ke husband hai…

Before Sakshi can react, her image get disappeared. Sakshi look around and found herself alone in room. She remembered her image’s each and every word. Tears escaped from her eyes.

Sakshi: Sach hi toh kaha usne… pata nahi kuch pal ke liye mujhe kya ho gaya tha?! sach mein pagal ho gayi thi me lakin kya karun vo pal sach mein kuch alag tha… me uss pal mein kahin kho gayi thi…

She remembered the moment again and more tears rolled on her cheeks. She roughly wiped her tears.

Sakshi: Ro kyun rahi hai Sakshi?! Aisa samjh le ki tere yaadon ke khazane mein ek yaad aur shamil ho gayi… (She smile sadly) Thank you mujhe yeh yaad karwane ke liye ki vo Roshni jiji ka pyaar hai…

Her phone beeped so she brushed up all her thoughts. She pin the papers and then read the message. She check herself in mirror. She applied some powder and comb her hairs. She take her papers and laptop and then went out to Aisha’s room.

Arjun’s Room

Arjun is washing his face but his mind is thinking about the small romantic encounter he had with Sakshi. He is still feeling Sakshi’s soft delicate figure on his hands and his body. Just the thought of it makes his heart raced and he feel the urge to touch her again. He nods in negative and wash his face again. He open his eyes and look himself in mirror.

Arjun: What the hell is happening with me? I have never thought about it… I have never feel like this for any girl except Roshni then why I am not able to control myself near Sakshi?

Scene again flashed in front his eyes and he again feel the same urge and same passion rising inside him. He nods in negative.

Arjun: No no no… Sakshi ke baare mein me aisa kaise soch sakta hoon?! She is my team mate

Voice: Only team mate?

He turn towards the voice and found himself standing leaning on wall with crossed arms. Arjun narrowed his eyes.

His Image: What? Mujhe laga tumhe help ki zaroorat hai… ab tum soch rahe hoge ki me kon hoon toh me bata deta hoon ki me tumhari parchaayi hoon… ab hum do no toh ek hi hai iss liye tum mujhse toh share kar hi sakte ho… but  first of all tell me kya Sakshi sirf team mate hai?

Arjun think for a second and said,

Arjun: Ok ok… we are friends but ek dost ke liye bhi aisa feel karna… nahi… agar Sakshi ko andaza bhi hua ki maine uske baare mein aisa kuch feel kiya hai toh pata nahi vo kitna hurt hogi… she is so innocent… so pure…

He starts laughing. Arjun see him with narrowed eyes.

His Image: F.R.I.E.N.D.S!!!!

He said and again laughs. Seeing Arjun hard look his image stop laughing and said,

His Image: Tum THE ARJUN RAWTE hi ho naa? jo apni smartness ke liye jaana jaata hai? kyun ki abhi jo mere samne khada hai vo smart nahi dumb Arjun Rawte hai

Arjun glared at with though look.

His Image: Mujhe aankhe dikhane se sach badal nahi jaayega Arjun…

This makes Arjun confused so he asked,

Arjun: Sach? Kaisa sach?

His Image: As I said dumb Arjun Rawte… (He chuckle and shook his head) yahi sach ki you have feelings for her…

Before Arjun can say something his image continue,

His Image: Come on ab mana mat karna kyun ki logon se jooth bolna shayad theek bhi hai lakin apne aap se hi jooth bolna bilkul acchi baat nahi hai… tum mujhse jooth bol ke aakhir kya kar loge?! Me toh waise bhi tumhare dil ki aawaz hoon tumhari parchhayi hoon iss liye sab jaanta hoon…

He let out a sigh and said,

His Image: Look no doubt Roshni ke liye tumhari feelings and pyaar pure and deep hai aur humesha rahegi…after all she is your first love… tumne uske saath apni zindagi ke khubsoorat lamhe bitaye hai aur koi chahe kitni bhi koshish kare apni zindagi mein beete hue palon ko mita nahi sakta lakin ab yeh baat bhi utni hi sach hai ki tum Sakshi ke liye feel karne lage ho… tumhe uski har chhoti badi baat se fark padta hai… uske har ek emotion, har ek move, har ek word ka asar tum pe padta hai…

Arjun is thinking about. His image look directly into his eyes and said,

His Image: Aaj jo hua vo uss baat ka saboot hai Arjun… Naa hi Roshni se pehle tum kisi ladki ke close the aur naa hi Roshni ke baad lakin Sakshi ke saath sab kuch alag hai… vo tumhare andar ek naye Arjun ko jaga rahi hai… vo tumhare andar chhupi tumhari real identity and real feelings ko bahar laa rahi hai… Roshni ke saath sab kuch best tha lakin Sakshi ke saath sab kuch intense, divine and beyond the words hai Arjun… Roshni ne tumhare dil mein apni jagah banayi thi lakin Sakshi… Sakshi has touched your soul… Tumhare saare jazbaat, tumhari dhadkane aur tum khud bhi poori tarah Sakshi pe dependant ho… She is special and you have to accept this fact… she is very special to you... more special than Roshni

Arjun is about to say something but his image continue,

His Image: Don’t worry abhi ke abhi koi faisla lene ki yaa mujhe kuch sunane ki yaa justify karne ki zaroorat nahi hai… Me bas tumhe tumhara sach batane aaya tha… tumhe yeh batane aaya tha ki tumhra feelings ko avoid naa karne ka faisla sahi tha… feelings ko avoid kar ke kuch haasil nahi hoga toh apni feelings ko bahar aane do… khud ko roko mat Arjun… waqut ke saath apne aap ko behne do… bas ek baat ka dhyaan rakhna… kuch bhi ho Sakshi ko khud se dur mat jaane dena aur uske liye tum jo mehsoos karte ho naa uske baare mein shanti se sochna aur phir apna aakhri faisla karna

With that his image get disappeared. Arjun starts thinking about it. His image’s every word is ringing in his ears. He look himself in mirror. He remember all the time he spend with Sakshi. Music get starts in background.

Music

He remembered the moments when the first time he saw her, the first time he shook hand with her, first conversation with her, their eye lock at the first case, their SUV conversation when Sakshi told him that she can see the pain in his eyes, their conversation when Sakshi told him that no one can understand the fire of revenge like him, her silly funny fictional stories and jokes during the serious cases, their Tom & Jerry fights, the red roses she brought for him, the way she fulfilled his wish of cutting chai at 3 AM, when he told her that he don’t believe in god or to wish at shooting star and she told him “Trust me, maang ke toh dekho” and their eye lock, the moment when he overheard that Sakshi made her mind to make him smile one day.

Jab Jab Tere Paas Mein Aaya

Ek Sukoon Mila

He remembered their conversation where he told her to leave ETF, the way she came back in 24 hours, the moment when she got stuck with Pathan’s gang and he found her in truck, the first time he kissed on her forehead when she is in hospital and the moment they were damn close to each other for a first time when he scooped her in his arms to help her sit into SUV. That was a moment when he felt his fast heartbeats after ages.

Jisse Mein Tha Bhulta Aaya

Vo Wajood Mila

Smile is adoring his face all the time. He remember the moment when Sakshi scold him for his drama of his death, Sakshi’s relation with Roshni, after revelation and celebration when she came to beach only for him, the way she sit silently beside him for hours holding his hand so that he don’t feel alone.

Jab Aaye Mausam Gham Ke

Tujhe Yaad Kiya

Then the way she make him understand the whole scenario in positive way, moment when he slept in her lap and she caresses his forehead, all the times when she standby his side, moments when she hold his hand to assured him, to give him new strength and new hope.

Ho… Jab Sehme Tanhapan Se

Tujhe Yaad Kiya

All small moments, all conversation, all her gestures, everything related to her now starts making sense to him. He really felt attached with Sakshi.

Dil… Sambhal Jaa Zara

Phir Mohabbat Karne Chala Hai Tu

Dil… Yahin Ruk Jaa Zara

He remembered how much bad he feel when he saw her with Randeep. He realise that with Sakshi he feel most comfortable and secure. He started trusting her with everything. He can share everything with her. The moment when she hug him with happiness, he felt as if it is the most right and best thing in world. Today just a moments ago when she was laying on him and his hands were moving on her body, he felt a passion and a spark in his whole body. His thoughts became wild and intense in that moment and he want more and more of her. Most important thing is he is not upset or angry with it. He felt it RIGHT, with her EVERYTHING IS RIGHT AND PERFECT.

Aisa Kyun Kab Hua

Jaanu Naa Mein Jaanu Naa

Ohho

His eyes starts shining with this thought but still he is not sure about it. But he know that his image was right. Sakshi is special and he don’t want to run from his feelings and his thoughts. He want to give a time to himself, to Sakshi… so that he can take perfect decision about their relationship. 

Dil… Sambhal Jaa Zara

Dil… Yahin Ruk Jaa Zara

He heard his phone ringing which break his chain of thought. He just smile and quickly wiped his face. He come in room and check his phone. It’s Sameer’s phone. It already 4 so he quickly headed for meeting.

Aisha’s Room

Everyone is in her room. Shree is setting up a projector. In front of the projector two table are placed. On one table laptops and printer are placed while on other table some files, markers and pen are placed. Sakshi is at second table and reading papers and writing something. Randeep, Rashmi, Sameer and Aisha are beside her at first table. Randeep and Rashmi are working in one laptop while Sameer and Aisha are busy with another laptop. Shree goes near them. Shree asked Randeep,  

Shree: All set?

Randeep: Yes

Shree take the charge and connect the laptop with projector so now the screen of laptop is visible on white screen. Rashmi looked in Sameer’s laptop.

Sameer: Sab connect hone lage hai…maine abhi allow nahi kiya hai…

Rashmi: Ok

Same time Arjun enter in the room and all see him except Sakshi. He goes near them.

Sameer: Kaha reh gaye the?

Arjun think about some excuse and then said looking at Sakshi,

Arjun: Vo ek important call aa gaya tha

Sakshi heard it and for a second stop working. Scene starts running in front of her eyes. She can feel his gaze but she avoid to look at him and brushed up all her thoughts because this is not a time to get distract. This meeting is important than anything else right now. She continue her work.

This side Arjun just sighs and continue his talk with Sameer and Aisha. He looked at laptop and starts asking about what they are doing and etc. After a moment Sakshi stop writing. She check the paper once again and then said,

Sakshi: Ok I am ready…

She give paper to Randeep and said,

Sakshi: Randeep “Privacy Agreement”…please check kar lo

Randeep nods and starts reading the privacy Agreement.

Sakshi: I hope koi gadbad nahi hai

Randeep: No it’s perfect…

He take red pen, sign it and pass it to Rashmi. Rashmi too read the agreement and then sign it.

Rashmi: Yeh lo

Sakshi take the paper and she sign the paper too.

Aisha: Sakshi yeh Privacy Agreement kya hai?

Sakshi: SIF mein official meeting ke waqut paper work karna padta… SIF mein chhoti chhoti baaton ko bohat seriously liya jaata hai… sab ka track maintain hota hai… kuch procedure hai jo sab ko follow karna padta hai phir chahe aap khud head hi kyun naa ho… halaki iss waqut yeh meeting me lead kar rahi hoon so I have to do agreement ki detail confidential rahegi…

Sakshi handover the paper to Aisha. Aisha take it and starts reading it. Sameer, Shree and Arjun are also read it with Aisha.

Butterfly09's RFL - Privacy Agreement Between Sakshi & SIF

Shree: Wohhh iss mein sab kuch mention kiya hua hai… every single detail

Sameer: Indeed… aap logon ki working process kaafi alag hai…

Randeep: Hmm… you can say humari personal rule book hai…

Arjun: Yeh Attendance and Privacy Agreement kya hai?

Rashmi: Vo meeting ke end mein milega…don’t worry ETF ko bhi agreement ka moka diya jaayega

Rashmi said naughtily and ETF passed smile. Same time Sakshi’s phone starts ringing. She check the caller and smile. She pick up the phone and said chirpily,

Sakshi: Hey Jake

Jake: Hello Sakshi… Hope I am not disturbing you

Sakshi: Not at all… what’s up?

Jake: Actually tumne kaha tha naa partnership ke contract ke baare mein… vo ready ho gaya hai… me tumhe mail kar raha hoon… I am free right now toh agar abhi signatures ho jaati toh me approve bhi kar deta

Sakshi: Hmmm haan koi baat nahi… wait me tumhe video call karti hoon… Randeep and Sameer yahi pe hai…

Jake: Ok

Sakshi convert the call into video call. All can see 25 year old charming boy who has a fair skin, brown hairs and deep brown eyes. 

Butterfly09's RFL - SIF Lawyer - Jake Donfort

He is smiling and looking so handsome.

Rashmi: Sam yeh hai SIF ke lawyer… Jake Donfort

Sameer: Hello Jake

Jake: Hello

Shree: I am sorry but aap ko dekh ke lagta nahi hai ki aap Indian hai aur Aap ki surname bhi…

Jake: Haan apne Dad ka copy hoon naa iss liye

He said with soft laugh. ETF see him with confusion.

Jake: My dad was British… Mom studies ke liye Scotland aayi thi and phir dad ke saath love marriage ki… My dad died when I was 7 so Mom decided to come back to India… I have completed my studies in India… I am British from appearance and Indian from heart…

He ended his statement with wink. His talks makes everyone smile.

Sameer: It’s really nice to meet you Jake…

Jake: Thank you Sameer

Rashmi: Jake ne SIF last year hi join kiya tha and trust me he is very good with his work… he is young but very talented… he know the law by heart… usko neend se utha ke bhi puchhenge vo instant answer de dega… uski tips ki wajah se SIF ko kaafi faayda hua hai… He is amazing…

Jake: Pleasure is all mine Ma’am…Anyways Sakshi I have sent you a mail… please check

Sakshi goes near her laptop and open the mail.

Sakshi: Yes got it… wait

Sakshi connect her laptop with printer and print the page. She take the page and goes near Sameer and Randeep. Sameer take the page. Sameer and Randeep both starts reading the contract.

Butterfly09's RFL - ETF & SIF Contract

Sameer passed the page to Arjun. Aisha and Shree goes near him and they too read the contract.

Jake: Contract sign karte waqut poori team ka hona zaroori hai… aap video call kar sakte hai unhe

Rashmi and Aisha call SIF and ETF team respectively. They both inform them about contract.

Jake: Ok so ab poori team hai yaha right?

Randeep: Yes

Jake: Please read all term and conditions carefully… To make it more clear let me say that iss paper pe sign karne ke baad aap dono team partners ban jaayenge... jab tak Roshni Ma’am ka case officially close nahi hoga tab tak yeh contract valid rahega… Do no team ekdusre ke decision ki respect karenge, ekdusre ki respect karenge, aap ko honest rehna hai and data ko confidential rakhna bhi aap ki responsibility hogi…. Agar koi bhi rule toota yaa information ka misuse kiya gaya toh team pe case chalaya jaayega aur judge jo bhi faisla lenge vo aap ko accept karna hoga…aap ki job bhi jaa sakti hai… aap ko permanently department se ban bhi kiya jaa sakta hai… understood?

Randeep/Sameer: Yes…

Jake: Apni team se bhi pooch lijiye ki kya vo iss partnership ke liye ready hai?

Sameer looked at his team while Randeep looked at his team. They all nods in yes.

Sameer: We are ok with it

Randeep: We too

Jake: Ok then sign the document.

Sameer and Randeep nods and both sign the document.

Jake: Sakshi scan it and send it tome again

Sakshi: Ok… Shree please isko scan kar doge

Shree nods. He scan the paper using scanner application in his tab. Sakshi mail it to Jake. After stamping and doing sign Jake send it back to Sakshi. Sakshi again print it. She give one copy to Sameer and one copy to Randeep.

Butterfly09's RFL - ETF & SIF Contract

Jake: Congratulations… ab ETF and SIF do no officially partners hai

Randeep and Sameer each other with smile. They shake hands and then share brotherly hug. Sakshi look at her phone screen and said,

Sakshi: Thank you Jake

Jake: You are always welcome… I can do anything for you Sunshine

He said with wink and Sakshi laughs. Randeep goes near Sakshi and put hand around her shoulder.

Randeep: Hey… How many times I have to tell you that she is my Juliet… uske saath flirting not allowed

Jake: Oh come on… Just look at her... She is looking beautiful... She is amazing and perfect… How do I stop myself from flirting with her? I wish aap se pehle me Sakshi se mila hota toh aaj vo aap ki nahi meri Juliet hoti…

Randeep: In your dreams… In reality she is and will be my Juliet for rest of the life

Randeep answer with smirk. Jake think something and said,

Jake: Hmm but I won’t give up that easily… I see Juliet is reserved but vo kon sa couple tha… (He think for a moment) yes Heer Ranjha… toh Sakshi will you be my Heer?

Randeep: SHUT UP DONFORT!

Randeep said laughing and Sakshi laughs too.

Aisha: Oh my god! Sakshi aur kitne deewane hai tere iss duniya mein...

She asked while laughing.

Arjun: Meeting ke liye late ho raha hai… its 4:15

Arjun said in annoyed tone. Sakshi check the time too and said,

Sakshi: Right… I am sorry Jake I will talk to you later… abhi official meeting hai

Jake: It’s ok… Your Ranjha will wait for you…

Randeep: Jake!!!!

Randeep screams and Jake laughs.

Sakshi: Bye Jake

Jake: Bye… My Heer

Jake said naughtily with wink. Randeep about to shout again but Jake quickly disconnect the call. All are laughing except Arjun. Randeep look at Sakshi and nods helplessly…  

Randeep: He is crazy

Sakshi: Just like you…

She reply with smirk and goes near laptop.

Rashmi: Team please join the link…

Saying Rashmi ended the video call with SIF. Aisha did the same with ETF. Sameer check his laptop and said,

Sameer: Everyone is here… Sakshi areyou ready? Allow kar doon?  

She didn’t reply. She is bit stressed and all can see that.

Aisha: Are you ok Sakshi?  

Sakshi: H… Haan bas thodi nervous hoon

Shree: Kyun?

Randeep: Actually usne aaj tak kabhi kisi agents se as a mission director direct communicate nahi kiya hai… I mean saare decisions sirf hum tino milke lete the… sab jaante hai ki mission director sab set up karte hai but koi nahi jaanta ki vo kon hai… aap ko toh pata hi hai ki SIF team ko bhi ussi din pata chala tha jab aap ko pata chala tha… aaj pehli baar vo agents and SIF team se face to face meeting karne waali hai so…

Sakshi: I am scared agar mujhse koi gadbad ho gayi toh?

Sameer goes near her and said,

Sameer: Come on Sakshi chill… I am sure tum jo bhi karogi best karogi… and baat hai kisi galti ki toh hum sab hai naa tumhare saath… agar koi bhi problem hogi toh hum sambhal lenge

Aisha: Sir bilkul theek keh rahe hai…aur me tumhe jaanti hoon… tum jo bhi karti ho dil se karti ho and dil humesha sahi hota hai

Rashmi: Don’t worry you can do it

Shree: Haan Sakshi… just chill ok… yeh le paani pi le…

Shree handed her the glass of water and Sakshi drink it.

Shree: Tu naa jo karti hai best karti hai… I am sure iss baar bhi tum jo karogi vo best hoga

Shree said giving her side hug.

Sakshi: Thanks Shree… (Looking at Randeep) tum pehle meeting start karoge and me tab tak side pe khadi rahungi…Agents ETF ko dekh ke khush ho jaayenge aur me nahi chahti ki meeting ki starting me hi unhe mera sach pata chale aur unka mood spoil ho jaaye…

Arjun: Kisi ka mood spoil kyun hoga?!

Sakshi: Agents ko mere aur Jiji ke relation ke baare mein idea hai and kuch agents aise hai jinho ne mujhe kai baar SIF mein dekha hai… humari baat bhi hui hai so jab unhe pata chalega ki me hi mission director hoon toh unka surprise hona pakka hai… me nahi jaanti vo mere baare mein kya sochte hai… meri unke nazar mein kya value hai… iss liye mujhe nahi pata ki unke surprise hone ka reason unki khushi hogi yaa unki sadness…vo log ETF se and especially tumse aur Sammy se milne ke liye bohat excited hai… aaj finally tum logon ko SIF ke saath dekhe unhe bohat khushi milegi… me bas unhe aap dono ke saath thoda waqut dena chahti hoon that’s it

Randeep: I am sure vo log tumse milke bohat khush honge… mujhe meri Juliet pe poora bharosa hai… jab SIF ka chief aapki aadaon ka kaatil hai aur aap ke pyaar ki jail ka kaidi hai toh phir aap ko darr ne ki zaroorat hi nahi hai Jaan-E-Man

He ended with a wink. Sakshi and Rashmi nods in disbelief and said together,

Rashmi/Sakshi: Shut up for god sake…

Randeep, Sameer, Aisha and Shree laughs while Arjun just glared at him with pure jealousy. Sakshi take a deep breath, hold her chain and closed her eyes for a moment. She open her eyes and directly looked at Arjun. Arjun looked deep into her eyes and nods in yes. She smiles a bit and said,

Sakshi: Ok let’s start…

She go other side of table and stand in front of team. 

============================

Kaha jaa rahe hai aap sab?!!!😃

Ruko Zara Sabar Karo 😆 KYUN KI

Picture Abhi Baaki Hai Mere Doston😉

Scroll down or visit the next page for another part. 😊

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Butterfly09 thumbnail

So Here is the next part.

RFL banner- by butterfly

REVENGE FOR LOVE

CHAPTER 4: WAR BEGINS

PART::: 6

Sakshi go other side of table and stand in front of team. Sameer allowed everyone and soon they get all get connected. Its 194 participant in this meeting. Their video and microphones are on. Randeep is standing in middle and Rashmi is standing at his left side. At his right side, Sameer and beside him Arjun is standing. Besides Arjun… Aisha and Shree are standing respectively.

Agents/SIF/ETF: Good Afternoon

Randeep: Good afternoon everyone…

Agents: Hello Rashmi Ma’am

Rashmi: Hello… how are you?

Agents: We are fine ma’am and missing you all… we all miss being at headquarters…

Rashmi: We miss you too…

Randeep: First of all extremely sorry for the delay… we were busy with some legal things… Anyways jaise ki aap sab dekh rahe hai we have a special guests in our meeting so before we start the actual discussion, I want to introduce ETF Team to you…Well (Randeep look at Sameer) waise toh agents aap ko jaante hi hai but still agents yeh hai ETF Chief handsome and sweet… Sameer Rathod… aur unke pass jo khade hai vo hai Second in command of ETF… smart and dashing ACP Arjun Rawte…

Sameer and Arjun both nods in negative with big smile on Randeep’s way of introducing them.

Agent: Hello Sir… Nice to have you in our meeting… Finally… you can say we have waited for this moment for ages…

Sameer/Arjun: Thank you

They both said with a warm smile.

Randeep: Ok now that beautiful lady beside Arjun is Aisha Kapoor

Aisha see him and he winks which makes Aisha smile widely.

Randeep: And that’s our cute kid but very smart… tech expert Shreekant Sen

Randeep said with naughty smirk and Shree laughs hearing this.  

Randeep: Aur aap ke saath meeting mein hai ETF Research specialist - Riya Mukharjee… the daring cop who once almost sacrificed her life for Mumbaikars …

Riya greet all them saying hello.

Randeep: Now meet ETF commando, big from body but baby from heart – Chandrakant Patil urf Chotu

Chotu greet them with smile.

Randeep: And last but definitely not the least… gorgeous young and talented girl ETF’s forensic expert Liza D’cruz

Liza too say hi to everyone. Agents greet all of them with smile. Sakshi is smiling all the time. She is happy to see bonding between both the teams. It is really very necessary that both the team get along well because to catch Sikandar, they need to work together. There is a no space for arguments or misunderstanding between them.

Rashmi: Team we just signed the contract and now SIF and ETF are official partners for Roshni’s case

Everyone claps and congratulate Randeep and Sameer.

Rashmi (To ETF): Ab hum yaha sabhi agents ko toh one by one introduce nahi kar sakte so jaise jaise baat hogi vo aap ko apne baare mein thoda bohat batayenge

ETF nods. Agents starts talking with ETF team. Sameer answer their question and so the other ETF members. Some moment later some of the agents starts talking with Arjun.

Agent: Arjun sir… My name is Rohan and I am IT expert… we heard a lot about you from our Roshni Ma’am… She used to talk about you during our free time… she always praised you for your dedication towards country…

Mention of Roshni makes him bit upset but he maintain the smile on his face and said in low voice,

Arjun: But now I feel your Roshni ma’am is stronger than me... she sacrificed herself for me and country... I am proud of her... I am sure she was the most honest, hardworking and strong agent you all ever had

Rohan: Correct… She was tough and strict at work but during breaks, she had turned the exact opposite… We used to joke that she might have Multiple Identity Disorder…

This makes everyone laughs.

Sameer: I see you all are missing her…

Sameer said with sad smile.

Agent: We miss her every single day…

All are sad and remembering Roshni in this moment. That agent take a sigh and introduced herself saying,  

Agent: Well my name is Alia and I am responsible for communication between agents... I have spent very little time with her but in that short time, we became good friends...

Agent: My name is Krishan aur me yaha ke crimes pe nazar rakhta hoon and reports banata hoon… You just can’t believe how much brave and intelligent Roshni ma’am was… I feel sad ki aap ko kabhi unhe kaam karte hue dekhne ka moka nahi mila agar aap dekhte toh aap pakka unhe aur bhi zyada pasand karte… unke pass har problem ka solution hota tha…

Sameer and Arjun see each other and pass faint smile. They really don’t know what to say. Roshni’s team is praising her and they are indeed proud of her but at the same time they are sad too. They feel like they never get an opportunity to meet real Roshni. Krishan continue,

Krishan: Agar vo koi case leti thi toh criminal ko poori tarah study kar leti thi… unki theories humesha sahi hoti thi… she was the best Mission Director…

This makes Sakshi nervous because she don’t know how they react when they come to know about her. Roshni was indeed a best agent but Sakshi is... one can say just a beginner. Randeep look at Sakshi and understand what going in her mind. He turn towards screen and is about to say something to agent but one of the agent continue,

Agent: Hey my name is Neel and Krishan is right… but I want to say that I am impressed with our current mission director too… He or She is smart and with smart I mean… DAMN SMART…

Rohan: I agree… He or She literally can guess all the consequences… Everything happens the way he or she said... as if he or she can see future…

Alia: Kabhi kabhi toh me sochti hoon ki kahin unke pass time machine toh nahi hai?! Raat ko secretly jaake vo dekh ke aate honge ki aage kya hone wala hai aur phir uske hisaab se hume orders dete honge

Some smirks and some laughs on her comment. ETF & SIF exchnage look with sweet smile.

Neel: Randeep sir maine suna hai ki humare naye mission director aap ke bhi boss ban chuke hai

Randeep see Sakshi and said in naughty tone,

Randeep: Well it's true... I feel like I'm in some kind of trap of your mission director...

Neel: Aww… But looking at you it seems that you are happy with the fact

Randeep: Because I am happy… in fact I love being in trap

Sakshi laughs slightly and rolled her eyes shaking her head.

Agent: Ahhan… lagta hai “Romeo-Juliet in SIF” (She said doing a quoting with fingers) waali story sach hai…

Krishan: Sirf itna hi nahi Natasha… it means humare current mission director pakka koi ladki hai 

Natasha: Right

Rashmi: Unhmm… I see where its going so can we now focus on the main purpose of the meeting?

Arjun: Exactly… Romeo-Juliet is not a topic which even worth mentioning…

Arjun said in annoyed tone.

Rashmi: So… You all know that SIF is working on a very important and dangerous mission from years… today I am very happy to say that we are only a few steps away from the end of our mission.

Natasha: You mean you found that devil?

Rashmi: Yes

All agents reacted to the news and room filled with claps, hooting and praising. All the agents are very happy and it is visible on their faces.

Rohan: That’s a great news

Krishan: Yes… I am so happy... Roshni ma’am ko ab jaake insaaf milega…

Alia: Yes… And you know I want to be there to see the end of that bloody freak

She said with disgust and all get agreed with her saying “I want the same”. Randeep laughs nervously seeing their anger and said,

Randeep: Ok cool down guys…

Neel: Sure but you have to do something so that we all can see the end of that… well I don’t want to spoil my mouth by taking his name…  

Randeep: Fine I will think about it

Agent is about to say something but Randeep glared at them and they all become silent. Shree whispers to Aisha,

Shree: Hmm toh Randeep sir ka strict side bhi hai… Ek nazar aur saare chup

Aisha: I think sabhi bosses ka yeh mool mantra hai… aankhe dikhauo aur sab ki bolti bandh karo

Shree smirks on it and nods in yes.

Randeep: As Rashmi said we found the Sikandar but still we are few step away from the end… we have lot of work to do and for that we need your help…

Natasha: We can do anything to help you…We want justice for Roshni Ma’am

Rohan: You are aware of the fact that we are ready to die to bring justice for her

This touched Sameer and Arjun’s heart. Tears form in their eyes.

Sameer: Hum kitne pagal the naa Arjun…hum sochte rahe ki hum hi Roshni ki duniya hai… hum iss dhokhe mein the ki Roshni sirf humare liye special hai, precious hai… aaj inn sab ne hume galat saabit kar diya

Arjun: Haan Sam… uss din Rashmi ne sahi kaha tha… gussa, dard aur badla sirf humare akele ka nahi hai…

Sameer nods in yes.

Alia: Boliye hume kya karna hai

Randeep look at Sakshi and she nods in yes.

Randeep: Sure… But aaj aap sab ke liye ek aur surprise hai… aaj aap sab apne mission director se direct baat karne waale hai… vo khud aap ko sab kuch explain karegi

Neel: Wohhh…

Rohan: In that case, please sir don’t make us wait long… just invite her now…

Randeep nods in yes. Sakshi goes near Randeep. She stand in between Randeep and Sameer.

Randeep: So here is your Mission Director… Miss Sakshi Aanand…

Everyone gasped in surprise. Some agents reacted with “What”. Some reacted with “You can’t be serious” and some reacted with “Really”. Sakshi was right. They all are white as sheet hearing it.

Alia: Sakshi tum?! Why didn’t you tell me when we met few months ago?

Agent: I just can’t believe… Is this some kind of joke or something? I mean… I met her twice and she is the most simple and innocent girl I have ever met… She can’t be a mission director…

Krishan: Sakshi you liar… “I am here just for my Roshni Jiji… I have nothing do with this case… I am not as good as you” (he said imitating Sakshi and then continue glaring at her) that all was lies… I thought we are friends…

Agent: Hey that’s unfair… why didn’t you tell us Sakshi

All starts bombering her with question. Sakshi laughs and said,

Sakshi: Ok ok I am sorry… Maine iss liye nahi bataya kyun ki mujhe yeh sab batana kabhi zaroori nahi laga lakin ab mujhe lagta hai ki mera aap sab ke saamne aana zaroori hai so I am here… in this moment I just want a frank answer for one question… “Are you guys really happy with this news?"

Agents become silent which makes Sakshi nervous. Randeep-Rashmi, Arjun-Sameer and Shree-Aisha exchange worried look. Sakshi again asked, 

Sakshi: Guys please answer... are you happy with it?

Agents: Happy?! 

They fixed their eyes on Sakshi with straight face.

AgentsWe are super duper happy

All agents said together and then laughs. Sakshi took sigh of relief and so the ETF and SIF members.

Sakshi: And I am glad to hear it… I will surely talk with all of you… I will answer all your questions … I promise…After this meeting I will create a Whats App group for all of us… so we will discuss the things there but for now we have more important thing to discuss…  

Agents: Then we are all ears… you can continue…  

Sakshi nods.

Sakshi: I am starting the recorder so now no more personal talks

Team nods.

Rohan: But Ma’am hume thoda bohat majak masti karne ki permission chahiye warna poora time professional rahenge toh neend aa jaayegi…

Krishan: Haan waise bhi kal raat neend nahi aayi thi… meeting mein sab shant bethe rahenge toh me toh pakka so jaaunga

Alia: Right Ma’am please… let us have some fun… waise bhi aise meetings ke waqut hi hum sab ko bhi ekdsure se baat karne ka chance milta hai... atleast some comments or jokes… itna toh allow kar hi sakti hai aap…please please please

Sakshi: Ok ok… (Looking at Randeep naughtily) Waise bhi me aap ke chief ki tarah boring meeting me believe nahi karti

All Agents laughs while Randeep glare at her. 

Randeep: O Hello... Mujhe bhi boring meetings pasand nahi hai but kya kare rules se bandhe hue jo hai... 

Sakshi: Whatever... (To Agents) Mere saath aisa kuch nahi hai... you can have some fun but never forget that All your words and deeds are being recorded, so don't do anything so that you may have to answer to the higher authority someday Ok?

They all nods in yes and take sigh of relief. Sakshi smile seeing them and then look at Shree and Aisha. Aisha dimmed the lights and Shree open the PPT. The first page of PPT is showing the SIF logo and the case details. 

Butterfly09's RFL - PPT Slide 1

Sakshi signal the agents and team then starts the screen recorder in laptop and voice recorder in phone.

Sakshi: I am Sakshi Aanand Mission Director of Special Task Force. It’s (checking time in clock and said) 4:30 PM and I am starting the official meeting with 173 International Agents, 7 Agents of “Team International”, 7 Agents of “Team National”, 6 SIF special agents and 7 members of ETF team. So we are total 201 members including me. Meeting mode is online.

Sakshi turn towards white screen and continue,

Sakshi: Meeting is arrange for case of “Roshni Arjun Rawte”. SIF case number is SP001 and department case number is HM 8540. Purpose of presentation is to discuss the plan of Information gathering.

Sakshi signal Shree to change the slide. Shree nods in yes and press the key. Next screen appeared on white screen. It has a declaration with RashDeep and Sakshi's signatures. At right side of slide, there's the image of SIF headquaters.

Butterfly09's RFL - PPT Slide 2

Sakshi: I have a signed the Privacy Agreement so I have all rights on this Presentation. Head and Assistant Head of SIF are present here and I have digital signatures of them in declaration.

Sakshi turn towards the laptop and said,

Sakshi: So Team… I guess aap sab ko last update Shamsher ke arrest ka mila tha…

They nods and said yes.

Sakshi: Shamsher ko interrogate karne pe usne hume bataya ki Shiva Menon uss insaan ko jaanta hai jo Sikandar se direct touch mein hai… iss liye Shiva ko dhoondh ne hum yaha Dholavira aaye hue hai… Investigation ke baad kal Shiva Menon pakda gaya… Interrogation mein Shiva ne bataya ki vo Sikandar ki right hand aur uski personal manager “Rose Wilson” se direct touch mein tha… usne kaha ki Rose Sikandar ke saath hi rehti hai… kal yaha bombs and RDX ki deal hone waali thi jiske pichhe bhi Sikandar hi hai… so the best thing is ab humare pass Sikandar ke khilaaf har case ke liye saboot hai… Human trafficking case, Drug smuggling case and now his connection with terrorists… iss liye ab hum iss mission ke last stage mein enter karne waale hai… humare pass ab Sikandar ka chehra hai aur hume yeh bhi pata hai ki vo abhi kaha pe hai

Sakshi looked at Shree and Shree press enter key. Slide appear on the white screen. This slide contain photo of Sikandar and some information about him. At top right corner of slide, there’s a SIF logo.  

Butterfly09's RFL - PPT Slide 3

Sakshi turn towards the white screen and said,

Sakshi: Yeh hai Sikandar… uska asli naam hai Ajinkya Agarwal and vo abhi Australia mein hai… “Excel Industries” ka owner hai… waha pe kaafi naam hai uska…  

Arjun clenched his fist seeing his photo. From the faces of everyone, we can say rage rise in each one of them. 

Krishan: Suit and all… (He smile sarcastically and continue) mujhe toh laga kisi daaku mawali jaisa photo hoga uska

All laughs on his comment. Sakshi signal Shree and he change the slide.

Butterfly09's RFL - PPT Slide 4

Sakshi: Yeh hai Ajinkya urf Sikandar ke wife and son… Mukti Agarwal and Rehan Agarwal… unfortunately abhi tak hume Rose Wilson ki information nahi pata hai… Shiva keh raha tha ki vo uski personal manager aur right hand hai…

Natasha: But Ma’am are you sure yahi Sikandar hai? What if Shiva ne yeh sab sirf hume gumraah karne ke liye bola ho…ho sakta hai yeh unka plan ho… ho sakta hai unho ne pehle se hi iss aadmi pe research kar ke rakha ho aur ab pakde jaane pe iss pe blame daal ke real Sikandar ko bachne ka time de raha ho…

Simran: Right… Yeh humne pehle kyun nahi socha?! Iss baat mein point hai… hum ek criminal ki baat ko kaise maan le? Vo bhi tab jab baat Sikandar ki hai…

Sakshi: Simran iss baare mein maine kal hi soch liya tha… information sahi hai

Vishal: Ho sakta hai Shiva hume yahi believe karvana chah raha ho… may be he is a good actor?!

Arjun: I don’t think so ki aisa kuch hai… humne kal usse bohat hi acche se interrogate kiya tha and vo apni family ko leke bohat dara hua bhi tha… usne surrender kar diya tha and saare crimes bhi confess kar liye the… saath hi usne kai saare dusre terrorist group ko bhi mention kiya tha… mujhe nahi lagta ki vo itna jooth itni aasani se bol sakta hai… hum sab uske samne khade the agar jooth bolta toh kahin naa kahin gadbad zaroor karta

Rohan: Still I think hume pehle check karna chahiye ki yeh sach hai yaa nahi…

Sakshi: Vo Sikandar hi hai…

Sakshi said with confidence.

Liza: Tum itna sure kaise ho Sakshi?

Sakshi: Liza uss raat ko maine Sikandar ko dekha tha…

Chotu: But tumne kaha tha naa ki tum uska chehra nahi dekh paayi thi…

Sakshi: I know… maine usko durr se dekha tha lakin me uss black figure ko zindagi bhar nahi bhool sakti Chotu…

Riya: Yeh sirf ek guess hai Sakshi…ek type ke figure ke bohat se insaan hote hai… ab hum unn sabhi insaan ko Sikandar toh nahi maan sakte naa?! Yeh waqut intuitions ka nahi hai… hume saboot ki zaroorat hai…

Sakshi let out a sigh and said,

Sakshi: Mujhe pata tha ki meeting mein yeh sawal zaroor khada hoga ki Shiva ne jo bhi bataya vo sach hai yaa nahi iss liye maine apna kaam pehle se hi kar liya tha… Yeh sirf mera intuition nahi hai… I have proof…

All see her with confusion.

Sameer: Kya?

Sakshi: Shree next slide please…

Shree nods and tap the key for a next slide. All saw the picture of man’s hand and the picture of one bracelet.  

Butterfly09's RFL - PPT Slide - 5

Aisha: Yeh?

Sakshi: Yeh photo Ajinkya ke haath ka hai and yeh jo bracelet hai vo iss baat ka saboot hai ki yeh Sikandar hi hai…yeh baat sach hai ki me uss raat Sikandar ka chehra nahi dekh paayi thi kyun ki andhera tha aur usne apne aap ko poori tarah se black clothes se cover kiya hua tha… me uss waqut zyada kuch kar nahi sakti thi iss liye maine Sikandar ko jitna ho sake utna observe karne ki koshish ki thi… aur kuch toh nahi lakin ek baat maine notice ki thi ki apne aadmiyon ke saath baat karte waqut vo poore time apne daahine haath se apne baaye haath mein kuch ghuma raha tha… maine thoda aur dhyaan se dekha toh nazar aaya ki uske baaye haath mein kuch shine kar raha tha… jab vo log wapas jaa rahe the tab luckily kuch pal ke liye Sikandar street light ki roshni mein tha… uss waqut maine Sikandar ke haath mein yeh bracelet dekha tha…

Randeep: Tumne hume pehle kyun nahi bataya? Hum iss ko saboot ke taur pe istemal kar sakte the… hum usko track kar sakte the

Sakshi: Tumhe dead end hi milta Randeep

Rashmi: Lakin…

Sakshi cut her in short and ask,

Sakshi: Kya karte aap dono? Mere pass se iss bracelet ka sketch banwate aur phir uss sketch ko har jeweller shop mein dete aur pata lagane ki koshish karte ki yeh kisne aur kaha se kharida hai right?

Randeep: Haan

Sakshi: Maine apna investigation SIF aane se pehle hi kar diya tha

Randeep and Rashmi see her with shock.

Sakshi: Maine aisa bracelet pehle kabhi nahi dekha tha iss liye maine socha ki shayad me isse Jij… (She stops as theyare in meeting and recording is on) Roshni ke khooni tak pohch sakti hoon aur aap ki help kar sakti hoon… SIF aane se pehle kuch dino ka waqut tha mere pass…unn dino mein maine iss bracelet pe research kiya tha… mujhe ek jeweller se pata chala ki yeh ek special bracelet hai aur iska naam hai “Feng Shui”…

Krish: Feng Shui? Japanese?

Sakshi: Nope… This bracelet has a Chinese origin… Feng shui is an ancient art and science that was developed over 3000 year ago in china… Chinese mein Feng ka matlab hota hai “Wind” and Shui ka matlab hota hai “Paani”… Chinese culture mein hawa aur paani do no ko good health se associate kiya jaata hai… China mein iss bracelet ko good and positive energy ko activate karne ke liye pehna jaata hai… We can say they consider it as a lucky charm or good luck bracelet... yeh bracelet good health and wealth ke liye pehte hai… generally iss bracelet ko left hand me pehn naa hota hai kyun ki Chinese local believe karte hai ki “The left is going in and the right is going out”… matlab unke according humari body mein energy left side se aati hai aur right se bahar jaati hai…  

Radhika: Interesting…

Riya: Haan… Maine iske baare mein pehle kabhi nahi suna tha

Sameer: Lakin yeh bracelet Sikandar ke haath mein kya kar raha hai?

Chotu: Sikandar Chinese hai kya?

All laughs on it.

Neel: See uss black stone ke uppar kuch likha hua bhi hai…

Sakshi nods and said,

Sakshi: Those are holy mantras… Chinese astronomy ke hisab se yeh mantra iss bracelet ko aur bhi powerful banata hai…yeh black stones obsidian stones hai… kehte hai ki black obsidian negative energy obsorb karta hai… usko mystery ka symbol bhi maana jaata hai… and yeh gold mein jo hai vo hai Pixiu… Pixiu Chinese mythical hybrid character hai…unhe feng shui ka protector maana jaata hai… Maine padha tha ki Pixiu bohat hi strong and fierce character hai… uski energy bohat hi strong hoti hai… jo physically and mentally weak hote hai unki body Pixiu ki energy handle nahi kar sakti… yaha tak ki kehte hai ki Pixiu sirf wahi pehen sakte hai jiski age 16 se zyada aur 70 se kam ho… pregnant women ko bhi pixiu pehne ke liye allow nahi kiya jaata…        

She look at everyone and all are seeing her with straight face. They are kind of surprise. Sakshi has done amazing research on it.

Sakshi: Aur yahi hai tumhare sawal ka jawab Sameer… black obsidian and pixiu uske character ko define karte hai…Sikandar is mysterious, strong, fearless, powerful and fierce… He is dark like an obsidian and powerful like Pixiu… of course me sure nahi hoon but yeh sab janne ke baad me issi conclusion pe pohchi thi… well yeh kuch online stores pe milte hai but pakka nahi hai ki original hai yaa nahi aur agar original bracelet chahiye toh hume China hi jaana padega… so lets assume ki Sikandar ne yeh online purchase kiya hoga but jab humare pass insaan ki koi pehchan hi nahi thi toh hum online kharidi gayi cheez ko track kaise karte? And agar assume kare ki vo China se original laaya gaya hoga toh uska bhi pata lagana namumkin hai so me dead end pe pohch gayi thi…

She completed her sentence looking at Rashmi and Randeep.

Sakshi: Yahi reason tha ki maine aap dono ko yeh nahi bataya…

She take a deep breath and goes near table. She take one file and give it to Randeep.

Sakshi: Yeh rahi uss investigation ki report… Mujhe pata tha ki Sikandar ka pata chalte hi yeh topic zaroor bahar aayega iss liye me apne saath yeh file leke hi aayi thi... SIF join karte hi pehle maine apne uss investigation pe report bana di thi… iss mein uss jeweller ka address and photo hai jisse mujhe iss bracelet ke baare mein pata chala tha…

Butterfly09's RFL - Bracelet Investigation File

Randeep and Rashmi check the file with pale faces. Sakshi has truly created a perfect investigation report. Everything are mentioned perfectly. When she visited, Shop name, which sketch she used, who made the sketch for her, time of her visit, who were present there... everything is there. Anyone can cross check her information. Randeep give file to Sameer. Arjun and Sameer to read the details. Arjun and Sameer are surprised too. They all look at each other first and then at Sakshi.

Sakshi: agar me aap logon ko yeh sab tab batati toh shayad aap mera yakin nahi karte kyun ki uss waqut me aap sab ke liye ek stranger thi… aap sab ek baar phir iss bracelet pe research karne ki sochte… aap logon ko kuch nahi milta and time waste hota… (She look at Randeep and ask in serious tone) tell me uss waqut tum meri baat ka yakin nahi karte naa?

Randeep see her for a moment and nods in yes.

Alia: Sakshi Ma’am ab toh bata hi dijiye ki aap ke pass sach mein time machine hai naa? aur yeh bhi bataiiye ki kitne saalon se hai…

Sakshi laughs on her question.

Krishan: Ma’am aap sab kuch kitne acche se study karti hai… SIF aane se pehle hi aap ne research kar liya tha aur aap ko poora yakin tha ki Randeep sir aap pe bharosa nahi karenge… aap ko yeh bhi pata tha ki investigation ki reports demand ki jaayegi iss liye aap ne vo bhi ready rakhi thi aur aaj bhi aap sure thi ki Sikandar ki identity pe question uthenge iss liye aap ne pehle se hi explanation ready rakha tha… I am really impressed

Riya: Are you sure yeh wahi bracelet hai? I mean ek taraf tum khud keh rahi ho ki theek se kuch dikh nahi raha tha aur doosri taraf tum iss bracelet ke baare mein itna confidence se bol rahi ho…koi aur bracelet bhi toh ho sakta hai

Sakshi: I am 101% sure Riya… Jaise ki maine kaha ki yeh ek unique bracelet hai… aur tum hi socho agar maine bracelet theek se nahi dekha hota toh me itna research kaise karti?! uss waqut yeh bracelet hi ek aisi cheez thi jisse me Roshni ke killer ko pehchan sakti thi… Yahi vo bracelet hai aur yahi Sikandar hai… please trust me…

Arjun: I trust you Sakshi

Arjun said and look at Sakshi. Sakshi see him and Arjun nods in yes and whispers “I really trust you”. It brings smile on her face and she nods.

Sameer: I trust you too…

Aisha: Mujhe bhi lagta hai ki Shiva sahi hi bol raha tha… and tumhare iss saboot ne koi doubt baaki nahi rakha…Ajinkya hi Sikandar hai…

Shree: I am sure and I am with you… Me tumhe acche se jaanta hoon… Tum Roshni ji ke matter ko lekar koi galti nahi kar sakti…

Sakshi look at Chotu, Liza and Riya. Chotu and Liza nods with smile as if saying “We trust you too”. Sakshi look at Riya. One can say she is still not convinced. She didn’t react at all. Sakshi notice it but avoid saying anything. Sakshi take a deep sigh and said with smile.

Sakshi: Thank you everyone… Shree next one

Shree nods and click on next slide.

Butterfly09's RFL - PPT Slide - 6

Sakshi: Fine so back to the topic…Sikandar ko pakadne ke liye hum kuch steps follow karenge…  jaisa ki aap dekh rahe hai humara 1st step hoga “Information Gathering”… 2nd step hoga “Contacts”… 3rd step hoga “Welcome To India” and final step hoga “Catch”

Sakshi turn towards team.

Sakshi: Iss meeting mein hum humara 1st step discuss karenge that is Information Gathering… iss step mein hum Sikandar se related saari information nikalne ki koshish karenge... but iss baar information gathering plan baaki cases ke planning se bohat hai... aur uske liye we need to work together…

Sakshi look at Shree and Shree change the slide. Two main group name and under that names, 5 sub group for each team are visible on screen.  

Butterfly09's RFL - PPT Slide - 7

Sakshi: Ok now tell me how many of you are in Australia? Type your name in chat box.

Agents send their name in chat box. Sakshi count the names.

Sakshi: 51…52 and 53… ok good… ab jo Australia mein nahi hai unke liye 3 din ka time hai… aap sab 3 din ke andar andar Australia pohchenge… ok?

Agents: Ok

Sakshi: Jab tak aap sab Australia jaane ki taiyaari kar rahe hai tab tak SIF ki “Team International” Ajinkya, uski family aur uske office ke baare mein basic details nikalne ki koshish karegi… Aap waha pohchenge tab tak humare pass Ajinkya Agarwal ka address, contacts, friends and family ki kuch basic details hogi… jaise hi aap ko saari basic information milegi ussi waqut se aap sab ka kaam shuru hoga…

She goes near white screen and point at group.

Sakshi: Ok… so yaha pe main do group honge… Ek group ka naam hoga “Front End” and dusre group ka naam hoga “Back End”… dono group mein total 75 member honge… Dono main group 5 sub group mein divide honge… it means ek sub group mein 15 members allocate kiye jaayenge…

Sakshi turn towards team and said,

Sakshi: Let’s starts with 1st sub group… Front End and Back End do no ke 1st sub group ka code hoga “HOME”… Front End ki “HOME” team code ke according hi Ajinkya ke ghar pe nazar rakhegi… aap sab special agents hai and well trained hai so aap ko acche se pata hai ki uske ghar mein kaise ghusna hai… I am sure uske ghar pe bohat se log kaam karte honge aur Ajinkya unko personally jaanta bhi nahi hoga so aap waha kisi bhi roop mein jaa sakte hai… Driver, Gardener, Servant, Security Guard, Watchman, Cook… you have multiple options… aap sab ko uske ghar ki har chhoti se chhoti details collect karni hai… aap ko waha shayad saalon se kaam karne wale kuch log bhi milenge toh usne bhi information mil sakti hai… you are 15 members so kuch agents ghar ke bahar 1 km ke area mein rahenge aur apne ass pass ki saari activities pe nazar rakhenge…    

Everyone nods. Sakshi point at Back End “HOME”.

Sakshi: Jaise hi front end ki “HOME” team ghar mein enter karti hai Back End “HOME” team ko ghar ke saare landlines, mobiles and CCTV cameras ko access karna hai… sirf ghar ke hi nahi… unke ghar ke ass pass 1 km ke area mein jitney bhi streets and shops hai unke bhi CCTV cameras humare control mein hone chahiye…

Shree: Wait wait wait… inn sab ke access se tumhara matlab hacking toh nahi? I mean normal hacking toh theek hai lakin tum jo keh rahi ho vo toh high level hacking hai... its risky... don't tell me ki tum uski hi baat kar rahi ho

Sakshi: Well... Me sach mein uski hi baat kar rahi hoon Shree... you are right

Hearing this Shree became pale and his eyes went wide open. Seeing his face Rashmi patted his shoulder and said,

Rashmi: Don’t worry Shree… humari team mein white collar hackers hai so koi problem nahi hogi… agar koi issue hua bhi toh humare pass explanations hai...

Shree nods in yes and still in shock. Sakshi again look at Agents and continue, 

Sakshi: So ek baar access mil jaayega toh phir aap unke ghar pe aane waale saare calls and logon ka record rakhenge… poora din aap ko ghar pe nazar rakhna hai… koi bhi suspicious activity hoti hai toh usko immediately capture karo… ghar ke phones pe hone waali saari converastions record ki jaayegi… unke ghar ke 1 km ki range mein aane wali saari streets and shops humare nazar mein rahegi... agar uss area mein koi telephone booth hai toh uska record bhi humare pass hona chahiye… get that?

Agents: Yes Ma’am

Sakshi: Good… so now second group… Iss group ka code hai “FAMILY”… Iss group ka kaam hoga Ajinkya ki wife and uske bete pe nazar rakhna… humare bich kuch agents hai jo college going students ke jaise dikhte hai toh it’s time for you to enjoy your college days again…

Sakshi said with smirk. 

Sakshi: And rest of the agents acche se jaante hai ki Rehan ke saath kaam kaise karna hai… Mukti ke daily routine ka hissa kaise banna hai vo aap manage karenge… shopping pe, clubs mein, kitty parties yaa uski aur jo koi bhi activity hai aap ko pata lagana hai and saari informations collect karni hai… Shiva ne kaha tha ki Rose Wilson Ajinkya ki right hand aur personal manager hai toh I am sure vo most of the time Ajinkya ke saath hi spend karti hogi… uski details nikal ne ki responsibility bhi me iss group ko hi de rahi hoon… “HOME” ki hi tarah Front End group personally involved hoga jab ki Back End ki “FAMILY” team Rehan and Mukti ke mobile phone, laptops and other gadgets pe dhyaan rakhegi… Rose ka ghar kaha hai vo pata chalte hi aap ko uske ghar ke 1 km ki range ke saare streets and shops ke cameras ko access karna hai… Rose ke ghar ke saare phones bhi humari nazar mein rahenge… agar Rose ke ghar cameras nahi honge toh Front End ki “FAMILY” team mein se koi waha jaake cameras and microphones set up karenge…

Agents nods in yes.

Sakshi: Now 3rd Group… iss group ka code name hoga “OFFICE”… I think aap sab samjh gaye hai ki iss group ko kya karna hai… Front End “OFFICE” team is the lucky one I guess… It’s time for you to earn extra money…

Everyone chuckle on her comment.

Sakshi: Front End “OFFICE” team Ajinkya ki company mein apni jagah banane ki koshish karegi… office mein kya chalta hai, kaise chalta hai, Ajinkya kab aata hai, kaha jaata hai vo sab details iss group ko manage karna hai… company mein aap ke pass multiple roles available hai… kon kis role mein waha jaayega vo aap apne hisab se decide karenge… same time Back End “OFFICE” team office ke saare phones, landlines and CCTV cameras hack karegi… waha ka har ek computer and laptop humare liye accessible hona chahiye… ghar ki hi tarah company ke bhi 1 km ki range tak humari nazar honi chahiye…  

Agents: Ok Ma’am

Sakshi: 4th group of Front End is “RELATIONS”… iss group ka kaam hoga Ajinkya ke friends, relatives, employees, business partners, staff sabhi pe nazar rakhna… ho sakta hai ki uske saath koi aur bhi involve ho and uske friend circle mein se hi koi ho… koi bhi chhutna nahi chahiye… humari nazar sab pe honi chahiye…

Sameer: But Sakshi yeh toh thoda difficult hoga… I mean uske toh kitne saare dost, employees and relatives ho sakte hai…

Sakshi: Issi liye me chahti hoon ki “RELATIONS” team inn sab ko three levels mein divide kare… like jo log Sikandar ke saath galat kaam mein directly involved honge unko vo log “Highly Suspicious” ka tag de sakte hai… unpe nazar rakhna zyada zaroori hai… jo unhe sirf suspicious nazar aate hai unhe vo “Medium” ka tag de sakte hai… unpe waqut waqut pe nazar rakhi jaa sakti hai and jo begunaah hai unpe sab se kam dhyaan diya jaa sakta hai…

Randeep: Hmm that make sense…

Sakshi: Back End “RELATIONS” team ka kaam hoga phones hack karna… jo log “Highly Suspicious” and “Medium” tag ke andar honge unke ghar ke CCTVs bhi hack kiye jaayenge… agar nahi honge toh cameras and microphone install karna aap ki responsibilty hai… unke ghar ke ass pass ke saare cameras bhi humare observation mein honge… understood?

Sakshi: And now last sub group… iss group ka code hai “TRANSPORT”… Abhi tak jitney bhi group the vo sab yaa toh office mein honge yaa toh ghar mein… it means vo log uss jagah ko chhod ke bahar nahi jaa paayenge... vo sab yeh toh jaan paayenge ki Sikandar kaha jaa raha hai aur kyun lakin vo log usko follow nahi kar paayenge... Raaste mein Sikandar aur kya kaam karta hai and kisse milta hai uspe nazar rakhna bhi zaroori hai… ho sakta hai uski extra properties and hideouts ho so Transport group ka kaam hoga Sikandar ko bahar follow karna…agar aap ko pata chalta hai ki uski koi aur bhi properties hai toh Back End ke Transport group ka kaam hoga waha ke cameras vagera hack karna… agar nahi hai toh aap bhi baaki group ki tarah hi cameras and microphone install karenge… If Sikandar kisi kaam se out of city, out of state yaa out of country bhi jaata hai toh aap sab usko waha bhi follow karenge…

Agents: Ok

Sakshi take a deep sigh and continue after a moment,

Sakshi: So I hope aap sab samjh gaye hai ki kis team ko kya kaam karna hai… dhyaan rahe Sikandar humari aankhon seek pal ke liye bhi dur nahi hona chahiye…

Agents: Yes ma’am…

Krishan: But ma’am baaki ke 23 international agents kya karenge?

Sakshi: unn agents mein se 20 agents aap ke liye emergency team hai… agar koi bhi problem hoti hai yaa koi aisi situation aati hai jo aap ke liye unexpected ho yaa aap ke control mein naa ho toh yeh agents aap ko help karenge…

Sakshi: toh bache 3 agents… unka kaam mein baad mein explain karti hoon…

Sakshi take the file and open it. She look at page and said,

Sakshi: Pehle me yeh bata deti hoon ki konsa agent konsi team mein kaam karega… maine sab ki qualification and specialties ko dhyaan mein rakh ke hi groups banaye hai… Randeep Rashmi tum dono bhi please dhyaan dena… agar koi change lage toh hum abhi change kar lenge…

Rashmi: Ok

With that Sakshi starts taking agent’s name one by one and allocate them to the particular group. Everyone is listening her silently.

Seeing this… Aisha, Sameer and Shree exchange look. They are seeing Sakshi’s bossy side for a first time. They have already saw her angry and her rough style of interrogation but this one is different. She is giving the complete boss vibes. The way she is describing plan, giving orders to team and discussing things… make them feel different. She is damn serious during all this conversation. Indeed the title of Mission Director suits her. Her plan is so perfect. She seriously thought about all the aspects. Liza and Chotu are also admiring their best friend. They are feeling proud seeing this new bossy side of their sweet bubbly girl. Other side Arjun is feeling same but the one thing is different. His eyes are admiring Sakshi but his face is dull. Something is bothering him a lot and it’s evident on his face.

After around 15-20 minutes, Sakshi is finally done with her list.

Randeep: Perfect

Sakshi: But Front End team se meri special request hai ki aap aisa koi bhi step naa uthaye jo aap ke liye jaan ka khatra ban sakta ho… agar aap ko koi baat theek naa lage toh aap apne saath kaam kar rahe “Back End” team member ko alert kar sakte hai… unn logon ke pass sabhi jagah ka access hoga and vo log kabhi samne nahi aayenge so vo apni tarah se situation sambhal lenge aur phir aap ke pass Emergency team bhi hai so please koi bhi apni jaan khatre mein nahi daalega… is that clear?

No one reply and just keep thinking about it. Seeing no response asked in strong voice,

Sakshi: Is that clear?

Sakshi’s strong voice almost makes them gulped in fear.

Sakshi: kisi ko koi doubt?

This time they reply immediately,

Agents: No Ma’am

Sakshi: Good… now baaki bache 3 agents hai… (She look into page and said) Nishith, Rohan and Alia… right?

Nishith/Rohan/Alia: Yes

Sakshi: Ok… now listen to me very carefully…

Sakshi signal Shree and he change the slide.

Butterfly09's RFL - PPT Slide - 8

Sakshi: information collect karne se bhi zyada zaroori hai information ko hum tak pohchana vo bhi safely… har din Front End and Back End teams apni findings ko document kar ke Nishith ko denge… Information dene ke liye aap ke pass multiple option hai… yaa toh aap personally information handover karenge yaa phir online sources se… agar aap communication online sources se karte hai toh you have to use burner phones jisse aap ko koi trace naa kare or you can use different email addresses and SIM cards everyday. Agar aap personally mil rahe hai toh har baar alag jagah and alag time pe milna hai…

Team nods in yes.

Natasha: Vo toh theek hai Ma’am but humare pass shayad itna time nahi hoga ki hum saari details ko acche se document kar paaye… aap toh janti hai ki SIF ki file making system kaisi hai…

Sakshi: I know… don’t worry aap ko official way mein kuch bhi document karne ki zaroorat nahi hai… kuch arrange karne ki bhi zaroorat nahi hai… you can make a simple rough notes… bas itna dhyaan rakhna hai ki koi bhi information chhutni nahi chahiye… chahe vo important ho yaa naa ho… kitni bhi chhoti baat kyun naa ho records mein hona chahiye…  

Krishan: Ok

Sakshi: Nishith…

Nishith: Yes

Sakshi: Jaise hi tumhe sab groups ki taraf se information milegi tum information Rohan ko share karoge… (Looking at Rohan) Rohan tumhara kaam hoga unn sabhi information ko digitally encrypt karna… SIF ke encryptions and codes tumhe pata hi hai… just make sure ki hum har group ki information ko easily identify kar sake…

Rohan think for twice and said,

Rohan: Agar aisa hai toh I will apply double encryption… pehle details ko encrypt karunga aur phir usko folder wise arrange kar dunga aur folders ke naam honge “HOME”, “FAMILY”, “OFFICE”,“RELATIONS” and “TRANSPORT”… uske baad folders ko bhi encrypt kar dunga… dono mein encryption ke liye different codes use honge… isse security bhi double hogi…

Sakshi: Hmm amazing idea…

Sakshi said with smile.

Sakshi: Sabhi data encrypt hone ke baad tum uss data ko Alia ko handover karoge… and Alia tumhara kaam hoga uss data ko India mein kaam kar rahe humare “Team International” ke agents tak pohchana…

Alia: But Ma’am me unse contact kaise karungi?

Sakshi: Humare bich abhi “Team International” ke 7 agents mojud hai… plan shuru hote hi har roz tumhe “Team International” se mail aayega… tum uss mail ke reply mein data send karogi…

To Team International,

Sakshi: Team International?

TI Agents: Yes Ma’am

Sakshi: Aap har roz Alia ko different email Id and different random content ke saath mail karenge… identity confirm karne ke liye aap har mail mein code “RAR” use karenge and Alia…

Alia: Yes

Sakshi: Tumhe details share karte waqut uss code ka full form yaani “Roshni Arjun Rawte” apne content mein use karna hoga… this is just for a security purpose… isse hume assurance milega ki mail karne waala insaan humari hi team ka member hai…

They nods.

Sakshi (To Team International): Aap 7 agents hai so har din alag agent Alia ko mail bhejega… order aap apne hisab se decide kar dena ki week ke konse din kon Alia ko mail karne wala hai… ek baar use ki hui email Id wapas use nahi karna hai… kuch bhi aisa nahi hona chahiye jisse koi aap logon ko track kar paaye… Ok?

TI Agents: Yes Ma’am

On Sakshi’s signal, Shree change the slide.

Butterfly09's RFL - PPT Slide - 9

Sakshi: Alia team international ko mail ke through saara data share karegi… Jo bhi agent information receive karega vo uss data ko Team National ko pass on karega… like team international, Team National ke bhi 7 agents yaha mojud hai… Team National and Team International aapas mein decide kar lenge ki konse din kon information collect and share karne wala hai…. Team National ke particular Agent ke pass information aate hi vo seedha uss details ko humare tak pohchayenge…

Sakshi look at everyone and asked,

Sakshi: Sab ko chain samjh aa gaya hai naa? Back End and Front End Nishith ko collect ki hui details rough notes ke roop mein denge… Nishith vo Rohan ko pass karega aur Rohan uss information ko encrypt kar ke Alia ko dega… Alia Team International ko vo data handover karegi…Team International ka Agent Team National ke Agent se contact karega aur phir vo Agent hum tak data pohchayega

Sakshi look at ETF and SIF agents.

Sakshi: Yaha se humara kaam shuru hoga

Sakshi ask Shree to change the slide and Shree do the same.

Butterfly09's RFL - PPT Slide - 10

Sakshi: Maine pehle hi group bana diye hai… humare tech experts Shree and Radhika, Encrypted data ko decrypt karne ka kaam karenge… information decrypt hote hi first task hoga saari information ko arrange karna… I mean type wise... like saari notes, MP3 recordings, video recordings, pictures vagera sab proper way mein alag karna padega taaki hum aasani se information ko study kar paaye… Information ko arrange karne ka kaam Liza, Chotu, Simran and Krish karenge… uske baad Me, Aisha, Riya and Vishal mil ke important information filter karenge, information study karenge aur jo information sach mein kaam ki hogi usko alag karenge aur phir uss filtered information ko humare bosses ko pass karenge…

Looking at RashDeep and SamJun,

Sakshi: Uss information ko officially file karne ka kaam aap ka hoga… so get ready to do lot of paper work…

Sakshi winks at them and they four made faces. ofcourse making files is the last work anyone want to do. It is very broing and time consuming. 

Sakshi: Well I expect this reaction from you

Sakshi laughs slightly.

Sakshi: Anyways so if you all have any questions you can ask me…

No one ask anything.

Sakshi: No questions at all? I am surprised!

Alia: Ma’am you have already explained everything beautifully so no one need to ask anything…

Sakshi: That’s so sweet of you Alia…but team kisi ko koi bhi problem ho please contact me anytime… you don’t have to check time before calling me… and please me phir se keh rahi hoon koi bhi aisa kadam nahi uthana hai jisse aap ki jaan ko khatra ho... maine jaise kaha hai waise hi kaam karna... ek chhoti si mistake aur aap ki jaan jaa sakti hai... jo bhi mail, phone number yaa milne ki location aap use karne wale hai vo soch samjh ke aur always double check kar ke hi use kijiyega... humare bohat se officers ne inhi chhoti chhoti baaton ki wajah se apni jaan gawayi hai... me nahi chahti ki ab aisa kuch bhi repeat ho... and Back End Teams aap bhi apna hacking ka kaam karte waqut apne saare traces wipe karna mat bhulna... agar koi aur insaan system mein enter karta bhi hai toh unhe pata nahi chalna chahiye ki aap ne usko access kiya tha... saath saath apne laptops and phones bhi regular check karte rehna aisa naa ho ki kisi ko shaq ho aur vo aap sab ki system mein enter karne ki koshish kare... sirf hum hi hackers nahi hai... Sikandar ki team mein bhi hackers ho sakte hai... Team Front End, Sikandar ko doubt hone pe vo aap pe nazar rakhne ke liye apni team ko keh sakta hai so kuch bhi karte waqut alert rehna... you all need to be extra careful... ok?

Sakshi: Hmm... Anyways I think you all have got a mail containing “Attendance and Privacy Agreement”… Please sign it now and send it back to me… you all have 15 minutes for this

Agents: Right Ma’am

All agents get busy with it. Sakshi pulled out 2 papers from file and goes near Randeep and Sameer.

Sakshi: You have to sign it too.

She give one paper to Randeep and one paper to Sameer. Randeep and Rashmi quickly sign the paper and give it back to Sakshi while Sameer is reading the details.

Butterfly09's RFL - ETF & SAKSHI AGREEMENT

Sameer: So we have to do agreement with Mission Director

Sameer asked with smirk.

Sakshi: Yes

Sakshi reply with smile. Sameer nods and sign the paper. Then he give it to Arjun.

Arjun: Mujhe bhi?

Sakshi: Yes… Second In Command ho naa iss liye team ki responsibility toh tumhe bhi leni padegi… so sign it ACP Sahab...

Arjun see her and Sakshi has her signature smile on face. For Arjun and Sameer its really very different feeling. Till this date, they used to sign reports written by Sakshi but today Sakshi is demanding a sign from them. They suddenly realized that in this case Sakshi is not their fellow team member, she is on a same level as them and to some extent and for some matter they can say she is their boss.

Sakshi: Come on sign it

Arjun nods and sign the document. Aisha and Shree passed look. It is clearly visible from their faces that like their bosses they also realised the same fact.

Aisha: Rathod sir kya hum yeh dekh sakte hai?

Sameer: Sure

Sameer give the agreement to Aisha. Aisha and Shree starts reading it.

Chotu: Hume bhi dekhna hai

Shree click the photo of it and send it to Chotu. Riya and Liza went near Chotu and starts reading it too. They too passed a same look like Aisha and Shree. Aisha give the page to Sakshi.

Sakshi: Thank you

Sakshi goes near laptop and starts checking the mail. All agents have send the signed agreement.

Sakshi: Thank you Agents.

Sakshi press the key and the slide get changed. 

Butterfly09's RFL - PPT Slide - 11

All look at white screen again.

Sakshi: As no one have any doubts or question, I am ending this meeting. Let me clear that all the strategies and ideas discussed here are belongs to me and I own the complete rights of it. No one can change this plan without my permission… only I have right to change it on occurrence of unexpected events… I have attached the links for my “Private Agreement”, “Attendance & Privacy Agreement” and list of all the praticipants. With that I Mission Director of SIF, Sakshi Aanand concluding this meeting.

Sakshi pressed the key and last slide appear on screen.

Butterfly09's RFL - PPT Slide - 12

Sakshi: Thank you for your attention and time. I request all of you to stand up for National Anthem. With the national Anthem the meeting will be over.

Everyone get up and stand in “Savdhaan” position. Sakshi open the video player in her laptop and play the video of National Anthem. All sing the National Anthem with lot of pride on their faces. As soon as the anthem get over all together said “Jai Hind”. Sakshi stop the video recorder and voice recorder.

Sakshi (To Agents): It’s nice to have you all in this meeting…

They all say thank you. All agents bid bye to SIF and ETF and then one by one all get disconnected. Now only ETF and SIF are there. Sakshi slumped on chair and let out a deep sigh. She is looking exuhasted and her headache make it worse for her. Randeep quickly goes near her and asked,

Randeep: Sakshi are you ok?

Sakshi open her eyes and see him. He is damn worried. Sakshi smile and sit straight then said,

Sakshi: Yes I am fine…

Aisha: You did a fabulous job Sakshi…  

Shree: Haan plan is amazing…

Sameer: Lakin tumhe Agents ko involve karne ka idea kaise aaya? And vo bhi 1-2 nahi poore 187 agents!!!

Sakshi: Sikandar abhi bohat powerful personality hai Sammy… agar usko harana hai toh hume uski jadon tak jaana hoga lakin uss tak jaaye kaise vo abhi ke liye sab se bada question tha… phir maine socha ki kyun naa agents ko involved kiya jaaye and sochte sochte yeh sab kab plan ho gaya pata hi nahi chala… Agents ki help se hume Sikandar ke kareeb jaake uspe nazar rakhne ka moka milega… Saare agents well trained hai and best of the best hai… unke liye aasan hoga uski company me aur uske ghar mein ghusna… humara sab se bada advantage yeh hai ki Sikandar ko pata hi nahi hai ki hum uske baare mein jaante hai iss liye Australia mein me vo befikar hoke apna kaam karta rahega… vo kabhi sapne mein bhi nahi soch sakta ki hum yaani ETF uske ghar mein ghusne ki himmat karenge… (Exchanging look with everyone) aaj tak Sikandar ne humari naak niche bohat se crimes kiye hai… ab humari baari hai… uske hi ghar aur office mein jaake hum uski poori kundali nikalenge aur usko pata tak nahi chalega

Sameer: Hmm that’s interesting and exciting too… I am impressed my Minnie

Sakshi: and it’s only beginning my Mickey

Sakshi said with naughty evil wink and Sameer laughs.

Riya: Yeh sab toh theek hai lakin tumhe nahi lagta ki yeh time consuming process hai… I mean hum criminal ko jaante hai phir bhi yeh sab game khel rahe hai… its all sounding like we are just wasting our time

This time Sakshi really pissed off by her. She is behaving like this for whole day. In morning she is agruging with Randeep, then she is not read to accept the fact that Ajinkya is the real Sikandar and now She is doubting her plan. She is losing her temper now. She look directly at her and said in calm but cold voice,

Sakshi: Riya yeh case pichhle 2.5 saalon se chal raha hai aise mein agar ek mahina aur chala jaayega toh kuch bigdega nahi… 

Riya see her with surprise. SIF members gulped in fear hearing her serious cold voice. One can say they are terrified. Aisha, Shree, Chotu and Liza see her with big eyes. Sameer and Arjun too exchange look while Randeep and Rashmi shook their head. Sakshi continue in same tone, 

SakshiAgar Sikandar ka samna karna itna hi aasan hota toh Roshni Jiji aaj humare bich bethi hoti… iss desh ne kabil officers ko khoya nahi hota… agar hume Sikandar ko saza deni hai toh hume shaant dimaag se soch samjhke kaam karna padega… Sikandar koi aisa criminal nahi hai jo humare darane se sab kuch sach ugal dega… agar usko bhanak bhi padi naa ki hum uske baare mein jaante hai toh usko sirf kuch seconds lagenge apne khilaf saare saboot mitane mein… vo Australia se kaha gayab ho jaayega tum andaza bhi nahi laga paauogi… tumhe lagta hai ki Sikandar waha betha betha humara kuch bigad nahi sakta hai naa?! So me tumhe ek bohat hi intresting fact batana chahti hoon... (She lean towards laptop screen and said in deadly cold voice) Sikandar ne ab tak Arjun ko 8 baar aur Sameer ko 3 baar jaan se maarne ki koshish ki hai

Hearing this everyone gasped in surprise. All ETF members turn pale and their eyes went wide open while SIF didn’t even flinched which means they already knew.

Aisha: Si... Sikandar ne S...Sir ko maarne ki… How? When? Aur tumhe kaise pata chala?

Aisha almost shiver with fear asking this. 

Sameer: Sakshi what are you saying? Yeh kaise possible hai... Mujhpe aur Rawte pe kabhi koi attack nahi hua

Vishal: Sir Sakshi Ma’am sahi keh rahi hai… aisa sach mein hua hai

Arjun and Sameer look at Sakshi with questioning eyes. 

Sakshi: Tumhe yaad hai Arjun maine uss din kaha tha ki tumhe andaza nahi hai ki tumhari zindagi bachane ke liye kitne log paaglon ki tarah kaam karte hai?!

Arjun nods.

Sakshi: Vo maine aise hi nahi kaha tha…(She let out sigh) I am sorry Arjun… I know maine jo kiya vo galat hai lakin

Arjun: Kya kiya hai tumne?

Sakshi: Arjun maine vo…

Sakshi is getting nervous and Arjun know that she is afraid of his anger so Arjun sit on his knees in front of her. He hold her hand and asked gently,

Arjun: You can tell me Sakshi…

Sakshi see him and he nods in yes with soft smile.

Sakshi: Arjun vo maine ek team banayi hai jo… jo 24 hours tumhare aas paas rehti hai… tumhe protect karne ke liye

Arjun see her with straight face while ETF members are still looking at Sakshi with wide eyes.

Sakshi: M… me jaanti hoon ki tum well trained, strong and smart officer ho… tumhe kisi ki help nahi chahiye khud ko protect karne ke liye lakin me koi risk nahi lena chahti thi iss liye… and you know what jab uss team ne tumhare ass pass rehna starts kiya toh pata chala ki ek gang hai jo tum pe nazar rakh rahi hai aur kaafi baar tumhe maarne ki koshish bhi ki hai… kabhi poison, kabhi drug aur kabhi accident karne ki koshish… In fact ek baar toh hume tumhare ghar se kuch small secrete cameras bhi mile the jinko bohat hi acche se chhupaya gaya tha... kuch mahine pehle jab tumne apne ghar pestcontrol walon ko bulaya tha naa uske next day... iss liye shayad yeh kaam unn mein se hi kisi ek ka hoga... anyways uska tension nahi hai ab kyun ki humne immediately usko hata diya tha.. anyways It’s Sikandar’s gang and I am sure about it… team ne unn mein se ek gang member ko Sameer ke pass bhi notice kiya tha iss liye maine ek team ko Sameer ke protection ke liye bhi allocate kiya hai… Pathan aur Shamsher ke baad Sameer ka bhi accident karne ki koshish hui thi but team humesha aas pass thi toh they handle it…  

Sameer and Arjun both starts thinking about it. Suddenly reality hit them. They remembered some moments when they about to had an accident. But at that time they thought that it was just a coincidence due to lot of traffic and some crazy drivers. Arjun remembered the moment when couple of time he bought food from restaurant and when he was way back to home, man appeared from nowhere and collide with him making his food fall on road means that man was an agent which saved him from eating poisonous food. Sakshi look at Sameer.

Sakshi: I am sorry Sammy

She fixed her gaze on Arjun.

Sakshi: I am sorry lakin maine Jiji se promise kiya tha Arjun ki mere hote hue tumhe kabhi kuch nahi hoga... me bas apna promise nibha rahi hoon…

Arjun: Toh tumhari team meri protection kaise karti hai?

Arjun asked camly and Sakshi starts replying like innocent and quiet fearful child,

Sakshi: tumhare ghar mein jo kaamwali bai aati hai vo, subah jo doodh wala aata hai vo, tumhara cable operator, tumhare ghar ke samne jo store hai uss mein kaam karne wala Rahul, tumhari street ke corner pe jo chai wala hai vo, waha samne jo beggars bethte hai vo and omkar chemist mein jo mohsin hai vo… vo sab Agents hai…

Arjun couldn’t hide his surprise this time.

Sakshi: Poori raat mein koi gadbad naa ho iss liye waha footpath pe beggars ke roop mein agents rehte hai taaki khatra ho toh action le sake… Dhoodh wala subah jaldi aata hai iss liye uska kaam hai subah subah sab ko ensure karna ki tum safe and theek ho… Meera I mean jo tumhare ghar kaam karti hai vo har roz safai ke saath saath yeh check karti hai ki kisi ne waha koi device yaa kuch aur implement toh nahi kiya hai… vo tumhari groceries vagera bhi humesha check karti hai taaki agar kisi cheez mein posion yaa drug ho toh usko immediately change kiya jaaye… "Nihar store" tumhare ghar ke exact samne hai iss liye Rahul poore waqut tumhare ghar pe nazar rakh sakta hai… Street ke corner pe chai wala aur omkar chemist mein mohsin aas pass hone waali saari activites notice karte hai jisse pata chale ki koi suspicious aadmi tumhare ghar ke ass pass toh nahi ghum raha… jaise hi tum ghar se bahar nikalte ho couple of agents tumhe ETF tak humesha follow karte hai… aur jab bhi tum akele kahin jaate ho toh bhi vo saath hi hote hai…

Arjun: Hmm toh iss liye tumhe pata tha ki me uss din galat medicine le aaya tha right?

Sakshi nods in yes.

Liza: Toh uss din jab Arjun sir ne vo apni death wala natak kiya tha toh tumhe kaise pata nahi chala?

Sakshi: Uss din humari team traffic ki wajah se Arjun ko follow nahi kar paayi thi and Arjun was so quick… usne kab kon sa turn liya unhe pata hi nahi chala… unho ne Arjun ka phone track karne ki koshish ki thi lakin Arjun ne phone bhi bandh kar diya tha, car ka GPS system bhi kar diya gaya tha so they lost him completely.

Randeep: Sakshi ko pehle hi pata chal gaya tha ki Arjun se contact nahi ho raha so vo poori raat team ke saath Arjun ki location pata lagane ki koshish kar rahi thi… finally early morning team ko Arjun ki car mili… waha khoon tha lakin Arjun nahi… khoon ki report nikawayi toh pata chala ki Arjun ka hi hai… sab kuch yahi ishara kar raha tha ki Arjun is… well iss liye Sakshi uss din bohat pareshan thi… uske baad waha media aa gayi and local police bhi and yeh declare kar diya ki Arjun uss accident mein maara gaya hai…

Vishal: Trust me guys uss din Sakshi ma’am ko handle karna bohat mushkil tha… Agents ki jaan pe ban aayi thi… jo agents Arjun sir ko follow karne mein nakaam rahe unko fire karne ki taiyari bhi kar li thi inho ne… Randeep sir aur Rashmi Ma’am ne jaise taise roka tha inko… phir pata chala ki Arjun sir zinda hai… jaise hi unka location pata chala Sakshi ma’am ne Agents ko Arjun ke pass bheja… phir uss team ne Arjun sir ko hospital and then ETF tak follow kiya…

Liza: Accha toh iss liye Sakshi ko pata tha ki doctor ne Arjun sir ko konse precutions lene ke liye bola hai... unki dawayi ka time, konsi dawayi kab deni hai sab kuch Sakshi ko pata tha... 

Vishal nods in yes.

Krish: Me vo din apni poori zindagi mein kabhi nahi bhool sakta… mujhe naa humesha yahi lagta tha ki Sakshi Ma'am sab se shant, sweet and cute hai lakin uss din jab Ma'am ne sab ki class li tab toh me darr ke maare behosh hone waala tha... mujhe yakin hi nahi ho raha tha ki Sakshi ma'am ka yeh roop bhi ho sakta hai... uss din Sakshi ma’am ka kya khoff tha SIF mein… poore SIF headquaters mein sannata chha gaya tha... koi unke samane jaane ki himmat nahi kar paa raha tha… Radhika yaad hai jab tumhe pata chala tha ki Sakshi ma’am ko high fever hai aur tum unke liye coffee leke gayi thi aur…

Radhika: Aur Sakshi ma’am ne usko itni zor se phenk diya tha ki poore room mein mug cup ke tukde bikhar gaye the

Arjun is hearing everything and looking at Sakshi without blinking his eyes.

Vishal: Haan aur

Sakshi: Ok stop it guys…

Sakshi see them with annoyed face.

Sakshi: Yeh sab baatein purani ho chuki hai… aap ko yeh sab batane ki zaroorat nahi hai… hum topic se hatt rahe hai…

Sakshi turn towards Arjun. Arjun let out a sigh and asked,

Arjun: Agar me kahoon ki mujhe koi protection nahi chahiye toh?

Sakshi: Toh me tumhari baat nahi maanugi… 

Sakshi replied immediately.

SakshiThey will stay there and others will follow you whether you like it or not...

Sakshi said in firm voice looking into his eyes. Arjun keep looking at for a moment and then said,

Arjun: Ok

Sakshi: Ok?

She asked with amusement.

Arjun: Haan Ok…

Sakshi: Are you sure tum naraz nahi ho?

Arjun: Nahi aur phir agar unke waha hone se tumhe khushi milti hai aur tum relax feel karti ho toh mujhe koi problem nahi hai…

Sakshi see him for a moment to assure herself that he is not angry and happily agreed with her. Then she smile widely and said,

Sakshi: Thank you Arjun… aaj tumhe yeh bata ke sach mein better feel ho raha hai… mujhe darr tha ki tumhe pata chalega toh tum gussa karoge

Arjun: Agar tumhare samne vo Arjun khada hota jo tumse kabhi mila hi nahi toh pakka gussa karta… Jiss tarah tumne Agents ki class lagayi thi waise hi me bhi unki aur tumhari class laga deta… phir (pointing at SIF team) inke pass apne khoff ki dastan mein ek story aur add ho jaati

He complete his sentence with chuckle. All smile on his words. Sakshi nods and look at Sameer.

Sakshi: Sammy I am sorry… maine tumhe bhi kabhi nahi bataya lakin me tumhe bhi yahi kahungi ki koi bhi agent apna kaam nahi chhodega… vo tumhe bhi waise hi follow karenge jaise aaj tak karte aaye hai…

Sameer: It’s ok… infact mujhe toh tum pe garv hai Sakshi… Hum dono toh abhi abhi tumhare saath hai lakin pichhle kuch saalon mein tumne hum dono ke liye bohat kuch kiya hai… bina jataye, bina bataye… you are amazing Minnie

Sakshi: Thanks Mickey apni Minnie ko samjhne ke liye aur usko maaf karne ke liye

Everyone smiles. Sakshi look at Riya and realise she is talking with her. She said,

Sakshi: So Riya… I am sorry me thoda distract ho gayi thi lakin I really hope ki tum samjh rahi ho ki yeh matter bohat serious hai… Sikandar koi aam criminal nahi hai Riya… mujhe bilkul bhi shock nahi lagega agar koi kahega ki humare hi police department se kuch log Sikandar ke saath mile hue hai… Sikandar ka network bohat strong hai iss liye department aur aam janta ke liye hume yahi pretend karna hoga ki hum Sikandar ko nahi jaante… Public aur Department ke liye sab kuch normal hoga, even department mein kisi ko yeh bhi pata nahi chalne dena hai ki Sameer aur Arjun ki wapas dosti ho gayi hai… Sikandar ko lagta hai ki Arjun aaj bhi akela hai aur weak hai so Sikandar ke liye Sameer aur Arjun ko apni wahi image banaye rakhni hai… let them live in these fake illusions… aur phir pichhe se hum Sikandar ke liye jaal bunenge… aur uski shuruvaat karne ke liye uski har chhoti se chhoti detail pata karna bohat zaroori hai… and now jo tumhe doubt hai ki shayad Ajinkya real Sikandar nahi hai toh uske liye me yahi kahungi ki agar me galat hoon bhi toh hume kuch hi dino me pata chal jaayega... fortunately Shiva ab humari custody mein hai aur uske family ki details bhi hai humare pass… agar usne hume galat information di hogi toh hum usko phir se interrogate kar sakte hai… (She continue with calm yet strong voice) you have to trust me and you have to accept some of my decisions wheather you like it or not because I will not able to justify my every decision…

Riya: I am sorry if I sounded rude Sakshi… Mera intention tumhe galat saabit karna yaa tum pe sawal uthana nahi tha… I was just worried… me iss aadmi ki wajah se hum mein se kisi ko khona nahi chahti…

Sakshi: I know but let me assure you ki jab tak me hoon tab tak kisi ko kuch nahi hoga Riya… I promise…

Sakshi said in firm but soft voice.

Riya: I am with you Sakshi

Sakshi: And I am with you… we can do it and we will do it

Riya passed a smile and nods in yes so Sakshi.

Randeep: Ok team aaj ke liye itna kaafi hai… jaise hi information milna shuru hogi hum apna plan start karenge

Krish: Anyways aap sab Mumbai kab aa rahe hai… we are missing you

Chotu: Haan sir hum bhi

Before Sameer and Randeep reply Arjun said,

Arjun: Hum kal se 3 din ki leave pe hai toh 3 din baad aayenge

RashDeep, SaIsha, Shree and Sakshi see him with surprise.

Sameer: Hum leave le rahe hai?!!

In this moment, Sameer has a same expression as Randeep’s. Randeep reacted the same way when Sakshi told him about official meeting in morning.

Chotu: Rathod Sir aap toh aise pooch rahe hai jaise aap ko pata hi nahi hai ki aap leave lene wale hai

Aisha: Chotu hume sach mein nahi pata ki hum sab kal se leave pe hai

Now SIF and ETF members see them with weird faces.

Randeep: Leave lena kab final hua aur humari leave approved kab hui?

Arjun: Aaj subah…

Aisha: Sir aap kya keh rahe hai kuch samjh nahi aaya

Arjun: Hume kal se 3 din ki leave mili hai itni simple baat samjh mein nahi aa rahi Aisha?!

Sameer: But achanak aur Coelho sir ne toh aisa kuch bataya nahi

Arjun: Aaj raat tak mail aa jaayega…maine leave ke liye aaj subah hi phone kiya tha Sir ko…

Everyone is seeing with narrowed eyes. Arjun see all of them and they all have “Explain please” look on their face so Arjun said clearing his throat,

Arjun: Actually yaha vo… vo… hum walk pe gaye the… I mean me aur Sakshi parso raat ko walk pe gaye the toh hume pata chala ki yaha aaj se “Dholavira’s art, craft & culture” festival shuru hone waala hai… bohat famous festival hai toh maine socha hum kaha baar baar yaha aayenge toh ruk ke enjoy kar lete hai

Arjun complete his talk looking at Sakshi. Smile comes on her lips while Liza, Shree, Chotu and Riya’s eyes popped out in surprise. SaIsha and RashDeep passed sweet knowing smile.

Riya: But sir phir yeh case

Arjun: Hume kal ke kal toh koi information milne waali hai nahi kyun ki Sakshi ne Agents ko 3 din ka time diya hai Australia pohchne ke liye aur agar milti bhi hai toh I am sure koi perfect plan banane ke liye enough nahi hogi… waise bhi kuch waqut se shamsher aur phir Shiva ko leke kaafi stress raha hai… aur jaise hi “information gathering” ka plan perfectly start hoga humare pass shayad theek se aaram karne tak ki fursat nahi hogi… chhota sa break lenge toh humare liye hi accha hoga… fresh mind ke saath phir se kaam shuru kar paayenge

Randeep: I totally agree with you… I am in

Rashmi: Me too

Sameer: You can count on me

Shree: Me aur Aisha aaj subah hi iss baare mein baat kar rahe the… it will be fun…

Aisha: Yes so let’s take a break and have some fun

Arjun smile widely seeing everyone excited. Sakshi see him and said,

Sakshi: Thank you Arjun

Arjun: You are always welcome

Chotu: Guys don’t forget to send pictures and video

Shree: Ofcourse… Hum jab bahar jaayenge toh video call kar lenge… phir hum saath mein enjoy kar paayenge

Krish: Humare liye bhi yeh offer hai yaa phir

Aisha: Krish now we all are one team… abhi abhi toh partnership contract sign kiya humne… ab toh hum har cheez mein partners hai, partners for case bhi aur partners for fun bhi… iska matlab ab agar hum kahenge ki “hum enjoy karenge” toh iska matlab ki hum sab enjoy karenge…

Sakshi: Right

Simran: Me naa abhi hum sab ka ek common whats app group bana deti hoon… taaki hum sab waha gosspis kar sake aur aap sab photos and videos bhi share kar sake…

Liza: Sounds good…

Simran pulled out her phone and starts typing. Soon all heard the notification on their phone. Sakshi pulled out her phone and open the Whats App.

Butterfly09's RFL - Group Chat Created

All typed hello in response. After that they all continue chitchat on running conference call. They all are laughing, cracking jokes and having fun. Sameer, Arjun, Randeep and Rashmi see them with big smile on their faces. They are admiring this new group. Group which has a crazy bunch of people. They all are smart, kind, loving, funny, naughty, innocent and adorable.

==========================================

So that's it for now.

Chapters were long so mistakes ki list bhi lambi ho sakti hai. Sorry for that. 

I tried to edit some pics hope you liked edits too.

Hope enjoyed both the chapters. 

Thank you so much for all the comments and likes for previous chapters. ❤️

Thank you for wait so long. 🤗

Share your views in comment. 👍🏼

I will try to update soon.

Take care

Bye

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow, simply Wow!!!!!!!!!!

👏. Hats off to you for the meticulous articulation. Presentations, Agreements, pace of the story, attention to detail, ALL on-point. Good job.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome and beautiful part👏✊👍

Well I would say that this new layered Sakshi was treat to read she is extremely professional calm & knows how to deal stuff 

She is really doing a fabulous job & the way she is organising everything was awesome the entire plan & execution was superbly executed

I loved how single detailed tricks were kept into consideration & things were well planned for the meeting 

The small encounter & realization was awesomely penned & things are complicated but at the same time Aarakshi shared a great bond 

Presentation & plan was the highlight of the part 👏✊👍 & all the agent's aligned were brilliant👍

I wasn't surprise to hear that there were planned attacks on Sam & Arjun as it's obvious

So ab do din hai inke pass let's see what they are going to do in this entire time

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🤗🤗

sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

awesome update

cont soon

Rani_sweety thumbnail

Wow too good....sakshi's bossy avtaar 😍

Plan was amazing to catch sikandar...