ARAKSHI:: REVENGE FOR LOVE(CHAP 4 PART 6 UPDATE ON PAGE 54) - Page 14

Posted: 3 years ago

Firstly thank you so much for this update it's really amazing all Arakshi scens give fresh feeling you write Arakshi scens same  in show and you write background scene also  which we unknown that scens but your conveniently of that scens that truly amazing and brilliantly πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Coming to tha story
Arjun come to sakshi apartment for checking how is she
ARJUN: Kitni baar decide kar chuka hoon ki Sakshi ke baare me nahi sochna hai lakin reh rehke uska khayal aa hi jaata hai! Kya hai jo mujhe uski aur le jaa raha hai! Kuch aisa hai jo samne hai phir bhi chhupa hua hai... koi toh connection hai lakin kya yeh nahi pata ( he is in great confused)

Arjun told shree check  Sakshi how is she ( seriously it's  my one of favourite scens and the way shree said okay sir 🀣🀣)

(ARJUN: Me kahi jaa raha tha Sakshi! Tumhe raaste me drop kar deta hoon!)
Yaar this is also myfavourite the way of he talk to her and sakshi's ignore behaviour
At Arakshi is to cute and car scens just fire
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

(SAKSHI: Aisi koi baat nahi hai Arjun! Lakin me khush hoon ki tum bina bataye mere dil ki baat samjne lag Gaye ho!

Arjun is became bit surprise and speechless. She is right. She didn’t even ask him anything but still he explains everything to her. Sakshi is very happy by this. Arjun decide to remain silent after this and so Sakshi. )  it's also yaar 😍😍😍😍😍😍

(SAKSHI: Aisa kyun? (she looked at him with hope because she is not sure that he will share with her or not)
Yeah even I'm also surprised to see that scen he share his childhood past with her
Sakshi feel so bad for Arjun for knowing that he suffered even in childhood and she share this to Ranadeep and after that what he said  πŸ€”
(ARJUN: Me tumse kuch kehna chahta tha ) even It is also my fav πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ but poor sakshi had tears

Ayesha pulled sakshi in her confused  feelings  You are in love with him πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ˜—

Arjun completely breakdown (this scen always make me cry😭😭 and same time I'm so angry on samere 😀

Seriously I love this part when Sakshi
(SAKSHI: Ek sacche aur imaandar police officer ko kya karna chahiye vo tum bohat acche se jaante ho Sammy! Agar uss waqut Arjun ke jagah tum hote toh kya tum vo case chod dete? Bolo... kya karte tum? Apni jaan ke darr se vo galat kaam hone dete?) This part was totally emotional 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I'm Ayesha and sakshi make Arjun sam
Together bestfriends together

(Sameer looked at Arjun and he shocked. NO! He is scared as one red laser beam fall on Arjun’s leg and then slowly moved up and stops at exactly at his head) this scene was so scary  πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±

Omgggggg  sakshi was mysterious  sakshi's other side  she ordering  someone 
Please please give update I really want to see what actually sakshi is πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Again thank you thank you so much  you really give so much effects

Pc moral of the story I love all Arakshi scens in showπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— but not one episode and and after that episode I stop watching Arjun show πŸ™‚

Edited by Arakshi234 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by mariawester002

Hey dear πŸ’•πŸ’•

Thanks for the PM

Interested part 

Thrill Suspense also

Awesome

Continue soon πŸ’•πŸ’•

Hey dear.

I am very glad that you like the update.

Thank you very much for lovely comment dear.

Stay tuned. I will update soon.

Keep loving dear

Originally posted by Khushikeepsmile

Wow mindblowing update..

Arjun thinking abt sakshii but not ready to call her

Even he went to her home but not met her.. But sakshi ne use dekhliya.. It's difficult to understand him

Arjun ne shree sakshi baare mein check karne ko bola..(rubbing my Eyes) πŸ˜²

Sakshi back to ETF

Arjun feeling bad to see her in pain

Arjun ne lift dene ke liye kud aage bada... Loved their cute scene.. You potryed just like Serial.. I like it❀️

Case was good.. Bina sunhe arjun understanding her..nd he shared personal life with her..

Randeep nd sakshi bond was unique... I want to read more

Arjun shout at sakshii.. Is she faking?? But she really got hurt naa..

Feeling bad for sakshi😭😭

As aisha told she is in love.. Kya yeh pyaar ETF join karne se bhi pehele tha kya??

Arjun avoiding her..

Arjun saved sakshii😳

Sameer blaimed arjun for Roshni death

Arjun broke down..😭😭

Flashback was nice..Sakshi ne acche se sam ko samjaya.. He need every bit of that.. Her last words confused me.. So she know the reason behind Roshni death.. Which was unknown to samjun.. Yeah i like this sakshii.. U making her charecter strong unlike serial.. I always wanted her to give equal takkar to samjun..

Not bad Aisha ne bhi uss bath ko notice kiya.. 

Aisha-sakshi going to reunite besties..

I do belive you scene was fabbπŸ‘

Arjun in danger.. Sakshi won't let happen anything to him.. Hamari sidhi sadi Sakshi phone pe kisiko order de rahi thi... Jab arjun ke jaan ke bath aayi madam full form mein agayiiπŸ˜ƒ

Every case description was speachless..u described vry well .....

U nailed it dear..πŸ€—πŸ‘

I'm eager to read more.. 

U are going vry well.. Keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much for beautiful , long update

Nd also for PM

Continue soon

Hey Dear..

whooo such a long comment.

Thank you very much for this comment dear.

Arjun is really worried about Sakshi but unka Ego... yahi toh sab se bada problem hai unka..

Sameer ko reality samjana zaroori tha. Dono dost sirf apne gusse aur ego ke chalte ekdusre se ladte rehte hai jab ki reality yeh hai ki dono ko ekdusre ke saath ki zaroorat hai

Sakshi kya janti hai and kya nahi vo aage ke kuch updates me clear ho jaayega...

Aisha is smart cop.. baatein jatt se pakad leti hai but sakshi usse bhi badh kar hai... usko baaton me ulja diya aur baat hi palat diπŸ˜›

Well Sakshi injured to hui thi but usse sirf hath pe choat aayi thi. pair me choat lagi hai yeh uska natak tha. Arjun issi liye zyada worried the ki jo sakshi poora din khushi se yaha waha ETF me ghumti rehti thi vo sakshi itne pain me hai ki theek se chal phir bhi nahi paa rahi hai and jab Arjun ko pata chala ki pair me choat sirf uska natak tha toh he lost his temper.

"Hamari sidhi sadi Sakshi phone pe kisiko order de rahi thi... Jab arjun ke jaan ke bath aayi madam full form mein agayiismiley4" ----  πŸ€£

"Every case description was speachless..u described vry well ....." --- thank you buddy❀️

" U nailed it dear..smiley31smiley32" ---- Awww means a lot dear... πŸ€—

thank you very much for such a lovely comment.

I will try to update soon

keep loving

Originally posted by Arakshi234

Firstly thank you so much for this update it's really amazing all Arakshi scens give fresh feeling you write Arakshi scens same  in show and you write background scene also  which we unknown that scens but your conveniently of that scens that truly amazing and brilliantly πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Coming to tha story
Arjun come to sakshi apartment for checking how is she
ARJUN: Kitni baar decide kar chuka hoon ki Sakshi ke baare me nahi sochna hai lakin reh rehke uska khayal aa hi jaata hai! Kya hai jo mujhe uski aur le jaa raha hai! Kuch aisa hai jo samne hai phir bhi chhupa hua hai... koi toh connection hai lakin kya yeh nahi pata ( he is in great confused)

Arjun told shree check  Sakshi how is she ( seriously it's  my one of favourite scens and the way shree said okay sir 🀣🀣)

(ARJUN: Me kahi jaa raha tha Sakshi! Tumhe raaste me drop kar deta hoon!)
Yaar this is also myfavourite the way of he talk to her and sakshi's ignore behaviour
At Arakshi is to cute and car scens just fire
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

(SAKSHI: Aisi koi baat nahi hai Arjun! Lakin me khush hoon ki tum bina bataye mere dil ki baat samjne lag Gaye ho!

Arjun is became bit surprise and speechless. She is right. She didn’t even ask him anything but still he explains everything to her. Sakshi is very happy by this. Arjun decide to remain silent after this and so Sakshi. )  it's also yaar 😍😍😍😍😍😍

(SAKSHI: Aisa kyun? (she looked at him with hope because she is not sure that he will share with her or not)
Yeah even I'm also surprised to see that scen he share his childhood past with her
Sakshi feel so bad for Arjun for knowing that he suffered even in childhood and she share this to Ranadeep and after that what he said  πŸ€”
(ARJUN: Me tumse kuch kehna chahta tha ) even It is also my fav πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ but poor sakshi had tears

Ayesha pulled sakshi in her confused  feelings  You are in love with him πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ˜—

Arjun completely breakdown (this scen always make me cry😭😭 and same time I'm so angry on samere 😀

Seriously I love this part when Sakshi
(SAKSHI: Ek sacche aur imaandar police officer ko kya karna chahiye vo tum bohat acche se jaante ho Sammy! Agar uss waqut Arjun ke jagah tum hote toh kya tum vo case chod dete? Bolo... kya karte tum? Apni jaan ke darr se vo galat kaam hone dete?) This part was totally emotional 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I'm Ayesha and sakshi make Arjun sam
Together bestfriends together

(Sameer looked at Arjun and he shocked. NO! He is scared as one red laser beam fall on Arjun’s leg and then slowly moved up and stops at exactly at his head) this scene was so scary  πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±

Omgggggg  sakshi was mysterious  sakshi's other side  she ordering  someone 
Please please give update I really want to see what actually sakshi is πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Again thank you thank you so much  you really give so much effects

Pc moral of the story I love all Arakshi scens in showπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— but not one episode and and after that episode I stop watching Arjun show πŸ™‚

Hey my sweetie.

OMG.... Thank you very much for such biggggg comment dear.

yeah I tried to take every Arakshi scene and after reading everyone's comment I am happy that I was successful in this.

Hmmm I just tried to put my imagination and penned it. I am very happy that you like the background scenes.

Arjun's crying scene is worst scene ever... I also start crying after seeing this scene😭

Sameer truly need this session of Sakshi. And Sakshi ne ekdam sahi point pakda tha. agar Arjun ki jagah Sameer hote toh shayad Sameer bhi wahi karte jo Arjun ne kiya tha

Don't worry Aisha and Sakshi milke kuch naa kuch zaroor kar lenge

What is the real sakshi! uske liye stay tuned.

I will try to update as soon as possible dear.

Ab toh main story start hone wala hai just wait and read

Thank you very much for such a big and lovely comment.

It means a lot.

Keep loving dear

Hey 

I am back with the update.

Hope you will like it

I am sorry for any kind of mistake.

Thank you very much for your lovely comments.πŸ€—

REVENGE FOR LOVE

CHAPTER 2: BEGNNING

PART::: 6

Next Morning...

Arjun is in his cabin and thinking about yesterday when one red laser beam target him. Past few days are made him remember Sikandar. Sikandar a person who is his only target...who is his one and only goal...his wife’s murderer. He wants to take revenge. Want to take revenge for his love but unfortunately he doesn’t have any clue. He is angry...very angry. DCP Pravin’s and Pathan Lala’s words are echoing in his ears.

Flashback

DCP PARVIN: Sikandar ne tumhe salaam kaha hai aur mujhe alvida

PATHAN: Mujhe toh pakad loge Arjun Rawte... apni biwi ke khooni ka kya karoge... usse toh abhi tak pakad nahi paaye! Tab kaha jaati hai teri yeh herogiri?

PATHAN: Tu Sikandar Bhai ko kabhi nahi pakad payega Arjun Rawte... kabhi nahi...

Flashback over

This makes him more furious. He pulled out his phone and dials Dustin Coelho’s number. After sometime Coelho sir received the call.

ARJUN: Sir apne mujhe waada kiya tha ki aap mujhe meri manzil tak pohchayenge...shayad ab...

DUSTIN COELHO: Mujhe acchi tarah se yaad hai Maine tumse kya waada kiya tha lakin uss me thoda waqut lagega toh just be a little patient

ARJUN: Zyada waqut nahi hai Sir... Mujhe har case, har file aur har vo information chahiye jiske taar kaise yaa kabhi bhi Sikandar se jude hue ho

DUSTIN COELHO: Arjun me tumhe pehle bhi bata chuka hoon ki Sikandar ke baare me humare paas koi official information nahi hai...infect Sikandar jaise kisi shakhsh ki mojudgi ka koi saboot bhi nahi hai humari team ke paas... you understand!

ARJUN(Bit loudly): Hai sir... Sikandar hai aur vo yahi hai... mujhe uss tak pohchne ke liye bas vo ek information chahiye... mujhe confidential aur secured information ko access karne ki permission chahiye sir

DUSTIN COELHO: I am sorry Arjun... uske liye level 5 ki clearance chahiye jo tumhare paas nahi hai aur mujhse afsos hai ki chahte hue bhi me tumhe vo clearance nahi de sakta...I hope you understand... I will see you soon

ARJUN: jai hind Sir

Saying this he disconnects the call and threw the mobile on table. His mind thinking about the Sikandar and that laser beam. Soon they got a call. Sameer, Aisha,Chotu, Shree and Arjun are going to the crime scene. During this too Arjun’s mind is busy in thinking about yesterday. They reached at crime scene and starts investigation. After that Arjun went to lab where liza gave him some information regarding case. Shree also come there and give the information about car which is registered on A. K. Shinghaniya name. After giving this information shree went towards exit of the lab but Arjun stop him.

ARJUN: Shree

Shree stops and looked at Arjun.

SHREE: Sir

Arjun went near him.

ARJUN: Kya lagta hai tumhe? Jab shooter ne mujh pe aim kiya tha toh vo mujhse kitni doori pe tha?

Shree thinks about it and said,

SHREE: Sir lagbhag 2000 meter

Arjun nods.

At Some Place

Sakshi and Randeep are in one dark room. It’s look just look like a interrogation room.

dark room 

One man is sitting there which’s eyes is covered with one black ribbon. Randeep and Sakshi come there. Sakshi nods and Randeep remove ribbon from his face. That man is looked around and found himself in one dark room. He looked at two figure standing near him.

MAN: Kon ho tum log

Randeep goes near him and strongly put his hand on his shoulder.

RANDEEP: Agar sab sach sach bataya toh tere dost warna teri moat

That man gulped.

MAN: Aap mujhe yaha kyun laaye hai? maine kya kiya hai?

SAKSHI: ACP Arjun Rawte ko maarne ki koshish... Humare paas gawah hai vikas... Tumne jo old age couple ko bandha tha bomb ke saath vo safe hai and unho ne hi hume tumhare baare me bataya bhi iss liye ab bolo ki kisne kaha tha yeh sab karne ke liye

VIKAS: Vo couple pagal hai... kuch bhi bol diya hoga...

SAKSHI: Humare paas call records bhi hai... tumne call kiya tha ETF ke office me... iss liye jooth bolna bandh karo...

RANDEEP: Dekho Vikas chup chap sach bolna shuru karo warna humara sach bulwane ka tarika tumhe pasand nahi aayega

Saying this Randeep pulled out one gun. Vikas looked at gun and get scare.

VIKAS: Mujhe nahi pata

Randeep load the gun. Vikas’s face covered with fear.

RANDEEP: Sach bol de Vikas warna tu toh gaya... tujhe marke aisi jagah phekenge ki teri laash bhi nahi milegi

VIKAS: M..mujhe nahi pata... main toh... main toh sirf majak kar raha tha

This makes Sakshi angry. Sakshi goes near randeep and took a gun from his hand. Sakshi put that gun on Vikas’s head.

SAKSHI: mere paas aisi bakwaas sunne ka waqut nahi hai vikas... ek chance deti hoon...sach bol de warna iski ek ek bullet tere sar me hogi...

Vikas looked at Sakshi. He can’t believe on his eyes. The Most Beautiful and innocent looking girl standing near him putting gun on his head and threatening him.It’s totally unexpected.

SAKSHI: Bol rahe ho yaa

Vikas come out from thought. Sakshi fired one bullet in air which scared him more.

VIKAS: batata hoon

Sakshi nods.

VIKAS: Me rocky ke saath tha... mujhe aur rocky ko Nadeem sir call karte the aur batate the ki kaise kya karna hai... aap nadeem sir ko pakdiye madam

SAKSHI: Tumhara Nadeem sir ab zinda nahi raha...

Vikas looked at her with surprise.

SAKSHI: Tumne Arjun pe target kiya tha na factory ke bahar se? Kahi tumne hi toh Nadeem ko bhi nahi maara

VIKAS: Nahi madam... main Nadeem sir ko kaise maar sakta hoon... me toh waha tha bhi nahi aur mujhe toh abhi abhi pata chala jab apne kaha... maine toh bas subah call kiya tha... aap kaise target ki baat kar rahi hai mujhe nahi pata hai...

SAKSHI: Sach bol rahe ho naa? 

VIKAS: Ji madam... ekdam sach bol raha hoon... aap cross check kar lijiye... me subahs ke baad poora waqut vijayvada me tha 

RANDEEP: May be he is right! 

Sakshi nods. Randeep and sakshi come out from that room. They close the door. Three guards are there.

RANDEEP: Vikas pe poori nazar rakhna aur yaha se koi ek inch bhi nahi hilega

Guards nods. Sakshi and Randeep comes in one cabin. Cabin is well arranged and elegant.

cabin

Sakshi went near table and poured water in glass from the jug and drinks some water.

RANDEEP: Arjun pe aim karne ka kaam vikas nahi kar sakta Sakshi...

Sakshi looked at him and nods.

SAKSHI: Toh phir kon hoga jisne yeh kiya hai

RANDEEP: Mujhe bas thoda waqut do... me pata karta hoon... kuch sharp shooters ke data hai mere paas

SAKSHI: Theek hai phir... doondh ne ki koshish karo

She looked at her watch.

SAKSHI: Oh no... bohat late ho gaya! Shree ka phone bhi aaya tha ki case hai... Mujhe jaana hoga randeep...

RANDEEP: It’s Ok... tum apna kaam karo me apna kaam karunga

SAKSHI: Kuch pata chale toh bata dena

Randeep nods. Sakshi took her bag from couch and turn to go.

RANDEEP: Ohh hello madam ji

Sakshi looked at him with confusion.

RANDEEP: Meri gun toh deti jaauo...

Sakshi smiles and nods.

SAKSHI: Oops sorry...

She give him gun.

SAKSHI: yeh lo apni gun

Randeep take a gun from her and then sakshi quickly leave the cabin. As soon as she leave the cabin, she collide with one girl. Sakshi say sorry and looked up. Her look turn into naughty one.

SAKSHI: Randeep andar hai!

She winks and before that girl say anything she went out. That girl nods in disbelief. That girl enter in cabin and looked at randeep. Randeep’s lip curled into a big smile. That girl run towards him and hugged him tightly.

This Side,

Sakshi contact with Aisha and come to know that they are going to visit β€œA. K.Shinghaniya’s Office”. Sakshi directly join them at office parking. Arjun,Sameer, Aisha and Sakshi went into office. In office they came to know girl whose dead body is found name is Kajal. They some details through peon. They come out from office. Same time Sakshi’s phone rings. Sakshi looked at ID and then pick up the phone.

SAKSHI: Haan...

Reply comes.

SAKSHI: Me aati hoon

She disconnects the call and looked at Sameer.

SAKSHI: Sammy ek kaam aa gaya hai... me baad me join karti hoon

ARJUN: Had hai Sakshi... ek toh tum aaj late aayi ho uppar se phir se jaane ki baat...aise kaam karogi Etf me

Sakshi glared at him which makes him shock. Sakshi glared at him!!!

SAKSHI: Jaise tum apna kaam karte ho waise mera bhi apna kaam hota hai Arjun... Me jab tumhare kaam me interfere nahi karti toh tumhe bhi iss me bolne ka haq nahi hai

Sakshi looked at Sameer.

SAKSHI: Sammy me jaau?

SAMEER: jaauo

SAKSHI: Thanks

Saying this she looked at Arjun once and left from there. Sameer, Aisha and Arjun went to A. K. Shinghaniya’s house. Shree and chotu join them. They talk with A. K. Shinghaniya’s son in law.

Next Day....

Aisha,Shree, chotu and Sakshi are sitting in conference room and talking about case. Sameer join them too. After sometime Arjun also come in conference room. Arjun give some work to Shree and again his mind start thinking about shooter. Arjun looked at aisha.

ARJUN: Aisha

Aisha see him.

ARJUN: Seher me aise kitne sharp shooter hai jo yeh kaam kar sakte hai

Aisha and team gets confused. They all looked at Arjun with confusion.

AISHA: kya?

ARJUN: apne target pe 2000 meter se aim karna... not easy

Aisha understand his point and nods in yes.

AISHA: Aise 2 hi shooter hai Marco aur billa... Marco jail me hai and billa jisko apne hi andar karwaaya tha vo abhi 2 mahine pehle bail pe chhuta hai

Arjun thinks about it. 

SAMEER: rawte

Arjun looked at him.

SAMEER: Philhaal hum iss case ke baare me baat kar sakte hai kya... Com’on...

Sakshi nods in disbelief. Team continue the discussion.

At Some Place

Rashmi is sitting in one room. Vishal come there holding one man.

VISHAL: ma’am billa

Rashmi looked at him and then billa. Vishal make him sit on chair in front of Rashmi. Rashmi got up and goes near billa.

RASHMI: Billa... Itne waqut jail me reh ke bhi akal theekane nahi aayi tumhari... bata kis ke kehne pe ACP Arjun pe nishana lagaya tha

BILLA: Me kuch nahi bataunga

Rashmi glared at him. She hold him by collar. Billa starts laughing.

BILLA: Me Darta nahi hoon... jo karna chaho kar lo...

RASHMI: Vishal mera vo bada knife leke aauo

VISHAL: Ma’am Knife kyun?

RASHMI: Yeh muh toh kholne wala hai nahi aur goli se aasan moat me isse dena nahi chahti... mere kaam naa aane ki saza bhi toh isse milni chahiye naa... toh hum knife se dheere dheere kar ke iss ko maarenge...

Vishal nods. After sometime he come with one big knife. Rashmi take that knife and looked at Billa.

VISHAL (To billa): Abhi bhi waqut hai bol do warna yeh ma’am tumhare ek ek hisse ko kaat daalegi

Billa looked at her. Rashmi comes near him.

RASHMI: Kis ke kehne pe yeh sab kiya Billa?

BILLA: Mujhe nahi pata

Rashmi hold billa’s hand and slightly pressed knife on his hand which give cut on his hand. billa winced and looked at Rashmi. 

RASHMI: Vishal haath se shuru kare yaa pair se

VISHAL: Ma’am isse bhi accha idea hai... pehle aankhe phod dete hai... Aankhe hi nahi rahegi toh nishana lagana toh dur ki baat ho jayegi

RASHMI: Hmm.... very good... I like your idea

Rashmi looked at knife and then billa. She put knife on billa’s cheek.

RASHMI: Aakhri baar aas paas ka nazara dekh lo... kyun ki iske baad dekh nahi paauoge

Saying this Rashmi aankh ke samne zor se knife le jaati hai... Billa darr jaata hai and screams,

BILLA: Nahi aisa mat karo... call aaya tha...

Rashmi looked at Vishal and smiles. billa open his eyes and looked around.  He take a sigh of relief and looked at Rashmi.

RASHMI: Kisne phone kiya tha?

BILLA: Nahi pata... ek number se call aaya aur usne kaha ki agar me ACP Arjun se badla lena chahta hoon toh mere paas ek accha moka hai... iske badle mujhe poore 15 lakh dene ko taiyar tha vo... uss ne mujhe jagah ke baare me bataya... me uss factory se kuch dur ek building ki terrace pe gaya aur waha se maine Arjun pe aim kiya lakin isse pehle ki me bullet fire karta mujhe ussi number se call aaya ki abhi nahi marna hai

VISHAL: Toh ab kab maarne ka plan hai?

BILLA: Usne kaha tha ki vo samne se call karega... abhi tak uska phone aaya nahi hai

RASHMI: Vo number do hume

Billa nods and give phone number. Rashmi looked at Vishal and Vishal nods in yes and waha se chala jaata hai. Rashmi looked at Billa.

RASHMI: Accha hua ki tune goli nahi chalayi warna tu yaha zinda nahi betha hota

Saying this vo bhi waha se chali jaati hai.

This Side Team...

Kajal’s house...

Team reached at Kajal’s house. They look around. Room is totally messed up.

SAMEER: Humne aane me der kar di... koi humse pehle hi yaha se investigation kar ke jaa chuka hai

Aisha starts searching for any single clue. She looked on bed and found one heart shape handmade diary. She took that diary and found one red rose. Sameer is looking at her.

AISHA: Lagta hai Kajal bohat hi romantic ladki thi... itne saare romantic novels....yeh sukha hua phool

Sakshi goes near her. She take that diary from Aisha’s hand and starts reading it.

SAKSHI(with sweet smile): pal pal chaha maine rab se ki kuch pal ke liye tum saath raho...Unn palon ka saath kuch aisa ho ki bas tum hi tum yaad raho

Arjun looked at her and same time Sakshi’s gaze also fall on him. Both share few second of eyelock. Sakshi is the one who snapped out first.

SAKSHI(Thought): Yeh kya hai sakshi... tune uski aur kyun dekha

To change the topic,

SAKSHI: Romantic shyari... iss diary me likha tha

Arjun also smack himself in mind.

ARJUN(Thought): Kyun yeh sunke sakshi ko dekha! Just focus on case Arjun!

He also wear his very famous angry look mask and said sternly,

ARJUN: Pyaar me aksar log iss tarah ki cheezein likhte hai

Saying this he avert his gaze. Sakshi raised her eyebrows. She become happy and looked at Aisha.

SAKSHI: Aisha...Arjun ke muh se aisi baatein kabhi nahi suni... It means ki Arjun ke dil me pyaar ke liye thodi to respect hai

Aisha nods in no.

AISHA: Sarcastically bol rahe hai

Sakshi make a face and looked at her like β€œKhushi pe paani pher diya”.

SAKSHI(Thought): I am sure Arjun ek din wapas pyaar ko apne dil me jagah zaroor dega!

This side Arjun looked at shree.

ARJUN: Shree... poore kamre ki talashi lo... iss kamre me tumhe ek pink colour ki diary zaroor milegi

SAMEER: Pink colour ki diary! Tumhe kaise pata ki yaha pe ek pink colour ki diary hai?

ARJUN: Zaahir si baat hai Rathod... iss kamre me har cheez pink hai... diwaar, parde sab kuch... diary bhi pink hi hogi

Team starts searching. They check each and every place. Aisha found the diary from drawer. She checked it and give to Arjun.

AISHA: Diary

Arjun take that diary and looked it.

ARJUN: Aisha padho isse

Saying this he give diary to Aisha. Aisha open the diary and start reading.

AISHA: Aaj humne jo waqut saath bitaya vo meri Zindagi ka sab se haseen waqut tha

Sameer looked at Aisha.

AISHA: Jab bhi hum saath naram aur gili ret pe chalte hai toh ek ajeeb si thandakmilti hai

Sakshi’s gaze fixed on Arjun. She don’t know what makes her to looked at him but after hearing this she just want to look him and she did. She keep looking at him. she try to read emotions from his eyes. She is sure that Arjun is thinking about roshni at a moment. His eye is telling this and she never wrong to read his eyes.

AISHA: Tumne soch bhi kaise liya ki meri Zindagi me tumhare siva kisi aur ke liye koi bhi jagah hai

Sakshi’s eyes is still on Arjun. Shy smile playing on her lips. She feel shy on the wayshe is looking at him. She is lost in him. She can hear her inner voice which just keep taking Arjun’s name.

AISHA: Me toh humesha ke liye tumhari ho gayi thi jab tumne mere gale me vo locket daala tha... vo locket nahi mere liye magalsutra hai tabhi maine usse duniya ki nazron se chhupa ke rakha hai

Sakshi’s trance break by this and she comes in reality. She looked at Aisha and then team. Aisha closed the diary and said,

AISHA: Lakin hume toh koi bhi locket nahi mila

ARJUN: Agar vo uske dil ke itna karib tha toh vo yahi kahi hoga...

They looked around. Arjun’s gaze fall on table. He goes there and take flower vase and checked it. He found one button and he pressed it. Soon flower petals starts opening and they found chain in it which has β€œA” alphabet. They starts further investigation and at the end of the day they solved the case.

Night....

Arjun is in his cabin. He is looking at his laptop and in deep thought. Laptop have a message on screen.

β€œConfidential Access

Please enter code:”

Same time his phone rings. He picked up the phone.

ARJUN: Hello me ACP Sameer Rathod bol raha hoon...

PERSON: Hello Sir

ARJUN: Mujhe confidential information access karne ke liye password milega?

PERSON: Password?

ARJUN: Haan... kuch confidential information ko access karna tha lakin server access code I mean password maang raha hai

PERSON: But Rathod sir apke paas toh level 5 clearance hai

This answer makes Arjun shock. He disconnect the call.

ARJUN: Rathod ke paas level 5 clearance hai!

He starts thinking on it.

Sameer’s cabin

Sameer is in his cabin. Sakshi enter in cabin. Sameer looked at her and smiles.

SAMEER: Sakshi come...

Sakshi take a seat in front of him.

SAMEER: bolo kya baat karne aayi ho

SAKSHI: Tumne kya soch Sammy

SAMEER: Kis baare me?

SAKSHI: Tumhare dost ke baare me

Sameer turn his face.

SAMEER: Sakshi please

SAKSHI: Please! Sammy tum aise kaise kar sakte ho... Kya tumhare liye Arjun aur uski dosti mayne nahi rakhti?

SAMEER: Dosti toh unse bhi ki thi naa Sakshi... agar dosti ki itni hi importance hai toh vo bhi toh aa sakta hai mere paas

SAKSHI: Dosti me yeh ego nahi hona chahiye Sammy aur phir bhulo mat ki kisi ne usse aim kiya tha... socho agar goli chalayi...

SAMEER(Strongly): Sakshi!

Sakshi smiles on his reaction.

SAKSHI: Chalo itna toh pata chala ki tumhe uski parwaah hai... Sameer I know Arjun ki bhi galti rahi hai

Sameer looked at her.

SAKSHI: I mean rahi hogi... ab taali ek haath se thodi naa bajti hai... Sammy pata hai naa uncle kya kehte hai... Rishto me samjdaar wahi hota hai jo sab bhul ke khud haath aage badhaaye... uss din jo kuch hua uske baad it’s high time ki Arjun ko uska dost wapas mil jaaye...

Sameer thinks about it. Sakshi looked at him and smiles and then goes near him.

SAKSHI(naughtily): Accha ab vo dost naa sahi lakin apni Minnie ke baare me toh socho... bolo kab bol rahe ho apni Minnie ko apne dil ki baat

Sameer looked at her with confusion.

SAMEER: Tumse kon si baat karni hai

SAKSHI: Mujhse nahi pagal... Mickey ki original Minnie ki baat kar rahi hoon... I mean to Say Aisha...

Sameer looked at her with surprise. He got up from chair and sakshi passed teasing look.

SAKSHI: Oyye hoye dekho toh apni Minnie ka naam sunte banda toh khada ho gaya! Kya jaadu hai

SAMEER: Sakshi kaisi baat kar rahi ho... aisa kuch nahi hai

SAKSHI: Ohh toh phir raat ko dinner pe jaana...vo kya tha?

SAMEER: Vo toh bas aise hi... ab kya me apni teammate ke saath dinner pe nahi jaa sakta?

SAKSHI: Nahi dinner pe toh jaa sakte ho lakin Mr. Rathod Teammate ke saath samndar kinare... sham ko...

Sameer turn and looked at her.

SAMEER: Tumhe yeh kaise pata chala?

SAKSHI: I am reporter Mr. Rathod... I have pictures also....

SAMEER: Dekho sakshi yeh galat hai

SAKSHI: Wahi toh me keh rahi hoon... yeh bohat galat hai... tum Aisha ko apne dil ki baat tak nahi keh sakte... kaise chief ho tum! Kab tak teammate keh ke aise hi chalte rahoge... ab haath pakad bhi lo

Same time Aisha enter in room.

AISHA: Kis ka hath pakdna hai

SAMEER (mindlessly):Tumhara...

AISHA: What!

SAMEER: N...nahi I mean mera...

Aisha looked at him with β€œwhat are you saying” expression. Sakshi control herself to not laugh.

SAMEER: Mere kehne ka matlab hai ki

SAKSHI: Vo Sammy chahta tha ki aaj tum free ho toh vo tumhare sath dinner pe jayega

Sameer looked at her with wide open eyes.

AISHA: Ohh...

She looked at sameer. Sameer smiles.

SAKSHI: Tum aaj free hi hona?

AISHA: Haan free hi hoon...

SAKSHI: Haan toh phir done... Sameer tum ko star hotel pe milega hai naa Sammy?

SAMEER: Star Hotel!!

SAKSHI: haan abhi toh tum keh rahe the naa star hotel ke baare me

Sakshi glared at him like β€œhaan keh do”

SAMEER: H... haan... vo bhul gaya tha

AISHA: Sir aap theek hai naa?

SAMEER: Yes... perfectly fine

SAKSHI: haan toh wait kis ka kar rahe ho? Dinner kya kal subah karoge? Dekho 8:30 toh ho gaye... jaauo naa

Sameer glared at her and then looked at Aisha.

SAMEER: Chalo Aisha

AISHA: yes sir

Sameer looked at Sakshi and sakshi winks. Sameer and Aisha cabin se bahar chale jaate hai. Sakshi laughs on Sameer’s condition. She is about to go out from cabin butshe heard message tune. She looked at Sameer’s desk and she found his phone.

SAKSHI: yeh Sammy mobile toh yahi bhul gaya

She took a phone. Her hand touched on power button and screen is visible. She saw a message and get shocked.

SAKSHI: Kisi ne Sameer ke naam se confidential Information access karne ki koshish ki!!!

She thinks a once and she understand ki who is that person.

SAKSHI: Agar Sameer ko pata chala toh vo bakheda khada kar dega!

She clicked on reply and typed a message.

MESSAGE: Ok... I will investigate it personally. Don’t take any action on this.

With that she clicked on send. Soon again message comes which has β€œOk sir” in it. Sakshi take a sigh of relief and then delete whole conversation.

SAKSHI: I am sorry Sammy! Lakin me tumhe yeh pata nahi chalne de sakti...

She took a deep sigh.

SAKSHI: Arjun tum jo yeh kar rahe ho vo theek nahi hai... agar kisi ko pata chala toh tumhari job bhi jaa sakti hai and me aisa nahi hone de sakti... Jiss maksad ke liye tumhe Etf me leke aayi thi vo poora hone tak me tumhare saath saaye ki tarah rahungi...

With that she went out to hand over phone to Sameer. After giving phone to Sameer,sakshi called someone and discuss something seriously.

Time starts passing. After that Dinner date with sameer, Sameer and Aisha’s relation changed. They used to do chitchat and spend time with each other. They starts stealing glances. Sameer every day go to pick and drop Aisha at home. After that dinner date Sameer’s behaviour towards Arjun also changed. Sameer’s hard glared now turn bit softer. He started to respect Arjun’s opinion. In other words he is trying to take step towards Arjun for friendship. Arjun is also aware about Sameer’s changed attitude. He is happy with this change. he know that reason behind this change is Aisha. Silently he prayed for his friend and Aisha.

Arjun continuously trying his best to access information but he didn’t get success. Sakshi is keeping an eye on him. Good thing is Arjun starts giving importance to sakshi. He starts hearing her and her point of view. Finally he acknowledged her as his team member. He started to discuss case related things with her. Sakshi is very happy with his behaviour. The best moment of her life is occurs when Arjun wished her first on her birthday. After Sakshi’s birthday Arjun admit in mind that Sakshi has special place. He feels strong connection with her. He realise that how much he addicted with her talks, her handmade chai, her handmade lunch, her smile and her. when he saw bomb on her, he felt the same fear he felt at the time of roshni’s death. He looked into her eyes which showing the hope and trust. Hope that he will save her. he realise how much she trust him. he can’t break that hope and trust and he promised himself that he will save her on any cost and he did it! He saved her.

One day Sakshi come in Etf and went into Sameer’s cabin directly. Team is confused with that. After hour of discussion sameer and sakshi come out. Sameer and Sakshi enter in conference room. Arjun is looking at both of them like trying to find out ki unke bich kya baat hui hai.

SAMEER: Team mujhe ek important kaam ke liye Delhi jaana hoga... team ka charge Arjun ke haath me rahega

AISHA: lakin sir achanak?

SAMEER: kaam hi aisa hai...

Sameer looked at Arjun once and then sakshi. Sakshi nods in yes. Aisha and Arjun notice this. they both want to know ki aakhir baat kya hai.

SAKSHI: Arjun I will join you tomorrow. Kya me aaj leave le sakti hoon? Actually mujhe ek function me jaana hai

Arjun nods.

SAKSHI: thanks

SAMEER: Chal Minnie tujhe chod dunga

Sakshi nods. After biding bye both went out. Aisha and Arjun looked at each other and shrugged their shoulder. Both are thinking the same thing. What happen suddenly? They ignore the matter and starts focusing on case because they have one difficult case to solve.

After that day Etf get busy in difficult cases. They catch so many serial killers and psychopaths. Every case was like challenge to the team. They face so many difficulties but they tried their best and solve cases efficiently.

After a week

Conference room

Team is looking very worried. Sameer is also there and looking at entrance in every second. Aisha looked at her watch. Sakshi enter in room and looked at everyone.Her face is looking pale. Her eye is teary and swollen which showing that she cried for long time. Sameer see her feel bad. She goes near Aisha and stand beside her. Aisha put hand on her shoulder and squeezed a bit to give her assurance. Liza also goes near her and hold her hand. Sakshi nods like she is fine. Shree’s gaze also fixed on entrance. Chotu is looking very upset. Liza check the time.

LIZA: Pata nahi kaha reh gaye... Ab tak toh aa jaana chahiye tha unhe

All again looked at door. Finally everyone’s wait is over. Arjun enter in conference room. He has a bandage on his head and he is injured. All run towards him.

SHREE: Sir aap theek hai?

CHOTU: Hum sab toh darr hi gaye the... deva ka shukar hai ki aap theek hai

AISHA: Haan sir... jab reporter ne aapki moat ki khabar di toh humari toh jaan hi nikal gayi thi...

LIZA: Sir apko aisa nahi karna chahiye tha... hum sab bohat darr gaye the

All starts complaining. Arjun looked at everyone. Arjun smiles a bit seeing team’s love and respect. He looked at Sakshi and her pale face and swollen eyes pricked him hard. He is shocked seeing her like this. β€œIt’s all because of him!!” he thought. Sakshi didn’t say any word. She just keep looking at him and thanks her god that he is safe and fine. Arjun looked at team who are still complaining for his drama.

ARJUN: Relax... I am fine... bas thodi choat hai... theek ho jayega

Sameer glared at him.

SAMEER: Tum itna bada natak kaise kar sakte ho Rawte! Tumne mujhe bhi batana zaroori nahi samja...

ARJUN: Plan hi aisa tha Rathod... yeh bohat high profile case tha... main kuch bhi bata nahi sakta tha

SAMEER: ek call kar dete ki hum jo dekh rahe hai vo sirf ek natak ka hissa hai! baaki hum kuch nahi puchte ... atleast hum chain ki saans toh lete...

ARJUN: Tum over react kar rahe ho Rathod... itni badi baat bhi nahi thi...

Sakshi looked at him and give unbelievable look. β€œIt’s not a big deal for him! How can he say that!” she thought. Arjun went towards his chair. Sameer follow him and hold his hand.

SAMEER(Angrily): badi baat nahi hai! Tum aisa bol bhi kaise sakte ho? Kisne haq diya hai tumhe yeh sab natak karna ka? Kisne haq diya hai tumhe humare sath yeh khel khelne ka? Tumhe andaza bhi hai ki yaha sab ki halat kya thi?

ARJUN: Mere liye case solve karna zyada important tha Rathod

SAMEER: Right! Me bhi kis se baat kar raha hoon... tumhe toh logon ke dil ki padi thi hi kaha rawte... agar hoti toh shayad roshni aaj humare saath hoti

Arjun glared at him.

ARJUN: Dekho Rathod baat ko kahi aur mat leke jaauo... maine humesha wahi kiya hai jo mujhe sahi laga

SAMEER: Yahi... yeh jo tumhari zid hai wahi hai hum sab ki aur tumhari dushman... jo bhi jee me aate ho kar dete ho... kabhi yeh nahi dekhte ki kisi aur pe uska kya asar hoga

ARJUN: Mere hone naa hone se kisi ko kya fark padta hai Rathod....

One strong voice stop both of them. All looked at the voice direction. All are surprise. It’s none other than sakshi who is very furious.

SAKSHI: Bas karo... please for god sake...

Sameer and Arjun also shocked seeing sakshi. Shree and chotu looked at each other and then sakshi. Aisha and Liza’s eyes also fixed on her. Sakshi went near Samjun. Sakshi looked at Arjun.

SAKSHI(Strongly): Me batati hoon ki tumhare hone naa hone se kis ko fark padta hai!Yeh jo tumhare samne Sammy khada hai usse fark padta hai... yeh jo shree,chotu, liza, Aisha yaha khade hai unhe fark padta hai... kal subah jab se news mila hai kisi ne ek daana tak nahi khaya hai....

Arjun looked at everyone with shock.

SAKSHI: Koi bhi yeh office chod ke ghar nahi gaya hai... yeh shree tumhare phone ko track karne ki koshish kar raha tha ki kahi kuch mil jaaye... chotu ne har ek pal apne informer se baat karne me nikala hai... Aisha apne har undercover friends ki help se yeh pata karne ki koshish kar rahi hai ki kahi koi clue mil jaaye ki tum theek ho... yeh khabar jooth hai... Liza har pal yeh dua kar rahi thi ki sab theek ho aur yeh Sammy... Sammy paagalo ki tarah Delhi se yaha aaya hai...apna har kaam chod ke tumhare case se jude har saboot ko jaan ne ki koshish kar raha tha aur tum! Aake bol diya ki yeh sab tumhare liye badi baat nahi hai...

SHREE: Sakshi chill... jaane de naa yaar

SAKSHI: Aaj nahi shree... aaj mujhe bolne do... (looking at Arjun) Maine aage bhi tumse kaha tha naa ki team ka har ek member tumhari itni izzat karta hai aur tum unhe kuch bhi bolte ho vo chup chap sun lete hai... Tum kabhi bhi inke baare me sochte ho Arjun? kabhi notice kiya hai ki tumhare muh se ek thank you sun ke yaa apni tariff ka ek word sunke team ke member kitna accha feel karte hai? nahi tumne kaise notice kiya hoga... tumhe toh sirf apna dard dikhayi deta hai...

Arjun feel guilty hearing this. Her every word is right. He can’t deny it. Arjun turn towards other side. Sakshi make him turn towards her.

SAKSHI: Muh mud ne se sach nahi badal jaata... tumhe andaza bhi hai iss khel se tumne kitne logon ke dil ko thes pohchayi hai? har baar apne aap ko khatre me daal na accha lagta hai naa tumhe! lakin tumhe pata bhi hai ki tumhari Zindagi aur kitne logon ke liye important hai... kitne log tumhari Zindagi bachane ke liye paagalo ki tarah kaam me lage hai

Arjun looked at her with narrowed eyes.

SAKSHI: Mujhe kehte ho ki me Zindagi ko majak samjti hoon toh tum kya karte ho ACP Arjun Rawte... Kya aise risk lena, apni Zindagi daaw pe lagana yeh sab Zindagi ke saath majak nahi hai?

ARJUN: Sakshi I can understand your point lakin meri Zindagi ka sach yahi hai ki jo meri Zindagi thi vo mera saath bohat pehle chod chuki hai... ab mujhe iss sab se fark nahi padta

This makes sakshi more irritate. She is so much tensed, so much angry and so much fade up with Arjun’s this attitude.

SAKSHI: Right! Tumhe in sab se kyun fark padega....Galti toh unhi ki hi thi naa

Everyone looked at Sakshi. Arjun and Sameer looked at her with confusion.

SAKSHI: Pagal ho gayi thi vo... pagal thi vo ki yeh soch bethi ki unki moat se (looked at Arjun) tumhari jaan bach jayegi... unho ne tumhari jaan bachane ke liye apni jaan ki kurbaani de di aur tum... tumhe aaj uski zara si Kadar nahi hai...Roshni Jiji ki kurbaani aaj mitti me mil gayi... Roshni jiji ko...

Sakshi realised her slipped. She beat her lower lip. She stopped on very moment.

SAKSHI(Thought): Oh no... yeh maine kya bol diya!

She wish she can take her words back. She looked at Arjun and seeing him she realise it’s too late. She did big mistake.

Arjun is dumbstruck. He can’t believe what he heard just a second ago. Same happen with Sameer. Team exchange look. They are shocked also. Conference hall sinked into pin drop silence.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||                  

I end it here for today.

hope you liked it.

do comments.

take care and stay home

bye friends.

Edited by Butterfly09 - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Superb update 

Hope samjun will patch up soon

Eager to know who want to kill arjun

So roshni sacrificed her life for arjun

But How does sakshi know this 

Continue soon 

Loved it dear

Awesome part

I really enjoyed the chapter

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon πŸ™‚

Excellent update 

Story professing with lot of surprise and suspense πŸ˜Ž

It really very interesting to read 

I think very Samjun will be back as besties

Roshni has given her life for Arjun πŸ˜­

Arjun and sakshi's reationship moving forward πŸ˜³

Sakshi is something beyond my imagination😲

She super awesome girl 

Thanks for the pm

Waiting for next update

Originally posted by devikadevthosh

Superb update 

Hope samjun will patch up soon

Eager to know who want to kill arjun

So roshni sacrificed her life for arjun

But How does sakshi know this 

Continue soon 

Hey dear

yeah don't worry they will patch up soon

In future updates you will find your answers

yes roshni sacrificed her life but its a big story which reveal soon in future.

I will try to update soon

thank you very much dear for comment.

I am very glad that you liked it

Keep loving dear

Originally posted by GOLDPEN30

Loved it dear

Awesome part

I really enjoyed the chapter

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon πŸ™‚

Hey dear

I am glad that you liked it and enjoyed it.

I will try to update soon.

Thank you very much for comment.

Keep loving