Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Appreciation for nivi anupam and anurag

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

The trio have been slaying it with their acting and characterizations . 

Nivi and anupam becoming a pillar of strength for anurag, always be on his side and understand him like nobody does right now . Today nivi just won my heart all over again , in the car scene where it looked like she will cry the next moment seeing her brother in this lifeless condition ..she still gathered herself and took him away and tried to show that she is normal. Great acting by pooja πŸ‘ in the next scene too where nivi taunted prerna , prerna had zero expressions and reaction but nivi nailed the scene ..thoda balm laga dil pe πŸ˜†

Anupam has always been the most sensible guy around and post prerna bajaj marriage these two have been exceptional..

A word of appreciation for parth today , he was mindblowing in the emotional scenes πŸ‘ all these days  I didn't like his acting but today he made a comeback..he doesn't need to say anything, just the expressions on his face conveys the emotions inside perfectly well...

I hope mohini wakes up from the slumber and realizes that her son needs her , more than kitchen politics and helping shaitan πŸ€’

Again , it's because of these four that kzk2 is still bearable..thank you ekta..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anupre123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It's their acting n performance that makes me watch the scenes at times just to see the way perform.. 

Glad to have such good actors in this role giving their best in whatever little is given to them.. With the cast they have, they could be at No. 1 spot every week only if they had good writers to back up the talent that kzk has.. 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: _charu_

Nivi and anupam becoming a pillar of strength for anurag, always be on his side and understand him like nobody does right now . Today nivi just won my heart all over again , in the car scene where it looked like she will cry the next moment seeing her brother in this lifeless condition ..she still gathered herself and took him away and tried to show that she is normal. Great acting by pooja πŸ‘ in the next scene too where nivi taunted prerna , prerna had zero expressions and reaction but nivi nailed the scene ..thoda balm laga dil pe πŸ˜†

Anupam has always been the most sensible guy around and post prerna bajaj marriage these two have been exceptional..

A word of appreciation for parth today , he was mindblowing in the emotional scenes πŸ‘ all these days  I didn't like his acting but today he made a comeback..he doesn't need to say anything, just the expressions on his face conveys the emotions inside perfectly well...

I hope mohini wakes up from the slumber and realizes that her son needs her , more than kitchen politics and helping shaitan πŸ€’

Again , it's because of these four that kzk2 is still bearable..thank you ekta..

I must say anurag n basus are jaan of the show..n see wat days have come that ppl even are able to empathize with Nivi but prerna..shows wat makers really want... nevertheless the boy is slaying😎

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i always  love nivi  i m very happy  her character growth πŸ‘

anupam though useless but still have  that aura to bring smile on my face 

parth kya  bolu mai  iss baar anu anu anu mai iski wazah se hi kar rahi hu

Krinya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: moniloveanupre

i always  love nivi  i m very happy  her character growth πŸ‘

anupam though useless but still have  that aura to bring smile on my face 

parth kya  bolu mai  iss baar anu anu anu mai iski wazah se hi kar rahi hu

Yes, nivi changed after komo and I am glad her characrer showed real growth..she was never the same vindictive bitter nivi , she transformed into a very balanced woman ..the way she is taking care of anurag is heart warming ..

Yes you are right. They always bring a smile to my face. I wish that time returns..anupam moloy , anurag moloy , anurag anupam bonding, nivi bonding with anupam and anurag.. those silly fights 

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I doubt whether Mohini is Anu's real mom. In any normal case, it would be the mothers who would be the first to sense the pain of their child. Idhar tho she claims to love him more than her other kids. Yet, she fails to prioritise her actions. She might be thinking by destroying Prerna she is doing justice to her son. But for her son to see that, he should be alive too, na. Anu is really an unfortunate guy. The two important women in his life has always failed to understand him & his feelings for them. It was always their feelings for him that ruled them & their decisions. More than his happiness, it was always their happiness & satisfaction that mattered to them. I am happy that atleast NiviPam is there to support him.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Everyone from Pooja to Parth to Erica to karan are excellent in terms of acting but unfortunately the writers write the story after taking weed, and hence we see inconsistent story and confused acting!

Krinya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: grace4317

I doubt whether Mohini is Anu's real mom. In any normal case, it would be the mothers who would be the first to sense the pain of their child. Idhar tho she claims to love him more than her other kids. Yet, she fails to prioritise her actions. She might be thinking by destroying Prerna she is doing justice to her son. But for her son to see that, he should be alive too, na. Anu is really an unfortunate guy. The two important women in his life has always failed to understand him & his feelings for them. It was always their feelings for him that ruled them & their decisions. More than his happiness, it was always their happiness & satisfaction that mattered to them. I am happy that atleast NiviPam is there to support him.

Yes she is hardly there nowdays . I hope she wakes up after anurags suicide attempt ..

Swatij20 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I also liked nivi today...she was so helpless to see his bhai in dis condition...

First time I dinn't mind when nivi was shouting at pre

Any sister who is seeing her bhai in this condition would do the same...

Nivi is not d same person anymore who used to hate prerna or jealous of anurag but a person who cares for her brother n mad at prerna for betraying anu

Not coz she is just a middle class gal n wants money..

Parth is slaying all time..he does not need to say anything...

That crying scene, going mad could actually told his emotions. Without uttering a single word...

Hats off to u

Parth is doing exceptionally gud in post prejaj track...

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Exactly...as a FL Erica's expressions falls weak in fro t of pooja.

I hope I future nivi, anupam supports anurag.

I just want anurag to get over prerna asap