•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Malhar got off guard  with that sudden phone call. By that time ,Ira was gone . He concentrate on his phone call and his mood instantly got foul ,to listen to what the speaker told him to do  . " Sir meine special permission liya tha ...is waqt Aurangabad chorke jana ....mere liye possible nhi hai. He clearly show his irritation in his voice. Comissoner ascertain him -" Sirf do din Malhar ! Bas do din k liye tumhe Ghaziabad ana padega. CM ki orders hai....Agar mere hath mein hota toh tumhe is tarah kavi nhi bulate! U have to remember my son , tumhari duty kisi vi situation mein top prirority hai...aur Miss Deshmukh ki top notch security ki zimmedari meri. Malhar kuch mamlo mein sivaye tumhare kisi aur ko na viswas kiya ja sakta hai...nahi zimmedari saupa ja sakta hai."Malhar sighed and assured Commissoner that he would come to Ghaziabad.

While Ira , on the other hand was in cloud nine to get the diary in her hand . She excitedly entered into the room and found Goda lying in her bed. She instantly hide the diary and asked in an astonished voice -" Tu yahan meri kamre mein kya kar rahi hai ?"Goda made a face and said-" dekho na tai nal  mobile mein horror movies chalake baitha hai aur mujhe dara raha hai....mein ap ke pas so jaun pls ? Ira sighed heavily and nodded in assertion .She know , now she cant read the diary now as it will  create inquisition in Goda" s mind . Godavari , in no time  get into deep slumber. But Ira was changing her sides earning a sleepless night beside her.

Ira came downstairs a little late. She was surprised not to find Acp Malhar Rane as he had gone Delhi for an urgent work. She was relieved  that now she will be able to read the diary peacefully , without any hindrance. She pretends to have shooting pain in her body and requested others not to bother her , as she wanted to sleep for a while in her room. Ira locked the door tightly  and set herself in the bed comfortably to read  the diary . It was a simple leather diary with  a clutch for its opening .She unlock the clutch , in trembling hands and turn the first page . She was taken aback to find a mangalsutra in it . It had  refined black beads and a sliver curve around it . It seems that it is very familiar to her. She touched it and  a series of unknown but beautiful  sensation touched the chords of her heart. She then got hold of  a postcard . It was a picture  actually . She picked it up and waz shocked. She looked on the picture  very minutely and realized as if she is standing near a mirror with a diffrent look and attire . The lady in the picture was none other than her .Wavy hair flown till  her nape. Sleeveless orange anarkali suit .She was wearing two beautiful golden stud in her ears , eyes smudged with kohl and light brownish lipstick on her lips. But the most fascinating was that she was wearing the same mangalsutra that was kept in the diary. The parting of her hairline was filled with sindur. She was smiling and in a jovial mood in the picture . She felt that the background of the picture was very known to her, but couldnt recall where the place is ! She said to herself -" Meine aise mangalsutra aur sindur pehen ke tasveer kab khicha tha? Yad kyun nhi a raha hai ! She casually turn the picture to its other side and was even more astonished to find that there was written in bold " Kalyani Malhar Rane" . Wife of Acp of Malhar Rane! 

24th january 2018)Ira told herself -" Yeh toh karib 1 sal purani tasveer hai...yaha Wife of Malhar Rane kyun likha hai? Aur mein toh Ira Atul Deshmukh hoon ! Toh fir mera nam yaha kalyani kyun hai ? Mujhe kuch yad kyun nhi a rahi hai? Iska matlab Acp Malhar mere pati hai? Par yeh bat woh mujhse chupa kyun rahe hai ? Behave toh aise karte hai  jaise mujhe bohot na pasand karte hai...Akhir yeh raaz hai  kya ? She made up her mind and said -" Ab yeh diary padke hi mujhe sare sach pata chalenge! On the other while , after swttling down in her room , Malhar unload his luggage and was shocked to find that leather diary was missing .

Hello guyz . Finally i posted the 5 th chapter. I know i was late , but i can promise u  that from now on u will get regular  updates and  from the 6 th chapter the real Kalma lovestory will begin . Enjoy and happy reading.❤❤❤

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago

OMG loved it a lot di . Thanks for updating di and ha give us the next part at the earliest. Lambe vaali chapter de Dena. 🤗

Lambe wali dene ke koshish karungi...and Part 1 to 4 index mein hain. Have a look to know the previous parts .

Titli thanks for the update...after a long time...omg omg curiosity is increased now!! Plz next update jaldi dena❤ 

Malhar ab IRA pr bhadak na jaaye!! But Jo b ho..use hi IRA Ka sach pata hai... first I thought that Ira Kalyani ki hamshakal ho skti hai and Kalyani is dead..so IRA and Malhar ki love story hogi...but thank goodness aisa Nahi hai..I also had a second thought before that maybe donno ek ho aur Kalyani ki yaddasht chali gayi ho...yes this might be the possibility as per the story I understood...coz Ira ki kuch familiar lagra hai Kalyani aur Uske attire ko dekhkr...

Plz plz update jaldi aur Bada dena❤❤ I'm loving it!!

Edited by thr_830 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by thr_830

Titli thanks for the update...after a long time...omg omg curiosity is increased now!! Plz next update jaldi dena❤ 

Malhar ab IRA pr bhadak na jaaye!! But Jo b ho..use hi IRA Ka sach pata hai... first I thought that Ira Kalyani ki hamshakal ho skti hai and Kalyani is dead..so IRA and Malhar ki love story hogi...but thank goodness aisa Nahi hai..I also had a second thought before that maybe donno ek ho aur Kalyani ki yaddasht chali gayi ho...yes this might be the possibility as per the story I understood...coz Ira ki kuch familiar lagra hai Kalyani aur Uske attir

e ko dekhkr...

Plz plz update jaldi aur Bada dena❤❤ I'm loving it!!

Yes you are right ! Kalyani aur Ira are same. Ira lost her memory . 

Loved it. But plz next time give a long update. 

Oh

So finally Kalyani ko and humein suspense pata chal gaya

so Ira hi Kalyani hai

oh she lost her memory 

Malhar is so good

he is so caring 

thanks for writing 

please keep writing 👍🏼

Pehele I thought kalayni and ira are different. Ab pata chalgaya.  I felt maybe ira lost memory and met malahar and married him as kalyani.di jaldi agli chapter do I am waiting to see malahar reaction when he finds his diary in IRAs hands.

Kalyani and ira.. waiting for next chapter..

After so long....

Thanks for the update dear....

So ira n Kalyani is same...

Nice chapter 

Waiting for next part