•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys I need some sensible people to answer this!! I know the show is ended and I sure they will bring season 2 but why are the fans commenting on each post that Sony makes?? Why are some fans ruining other shows comment section??? And also what's with people calling Ishaaron ishaaron mein copycat?? 

Even I can say that yudkb copied from hum aapke hai kon!! But I know they just recreated the scenes and posters so why are everyone after ishaaron ishaaron mein?? 

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST SHOW THEIR LOVE FOR YUDKBH ON TWITTER OR ANY WHERE ELSE WITHOUT ADDING AN ANOTHER SHOW IN BETWEEN AND RUINING IT'S COMMENT SECTION?? 

P. S I really like yudkbh but sometimes the fandom is too much

I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I MAKE SENSE!!  PLEASE DON'T COME AFTER ME

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1s3UmzlC0q/?igshid=1rhnku9k8kjuo 

Read comments!!! 

https://twitter.com/Ravenday123/status/1166824062607212546?s=19

Edited by Ravthereader - 4 years ago

I agree!! It's quite immature!! I don't know how they are 'copying' our show when our show too was 'copying' from Bollywood movies!! They are not copying us they are taking scenes from bollywood and so did we!  A lot of shows do it, it's nothing new! 

Edited by spate22 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by spate22

I agree!! It's quite immature!! I don't know how they are 'copying' our show when our show too was 'copying' from Bollywood movies!! They are not copying us they taking scenes from bollywood and so did we!  A lot of shows do it, it's nothing new! 

Finally a mature person!!!

Edited by Ravthereader - 4 years ago

I agree, I m not watching anything after YUDKBH because this show has raised the bar of ITV with its realistic presentation....also I m upset that even though this show had decent trps, they ended it abruptly even to the extent that the channel didn’t allow them to complete the milestone of 500 episodes.....but just because I love something it doesn’t mean I need to hate the other...just to express our love we don’t have to degrade others....because there will always be someone who likes something which I may not...so we need to respect everyone’s interest...irrespective of our likings...Also I feel happy for those who in real life may be physically challenged the way they are showing in IIM I guess the leads are shown that way...don’t know the details though....but I feel it’s great that there is a show which can connect with such audiences who are going through same challenges...

Originally posted by meeranair

I agree, I m not watching anything after YUDKBH because this show has raised the bar of ITV with its realistic presentation....also I m upset that even though this show had decent trps, they ended it abruptly even to the extent that the channel didn’t allow them to complete the milestone of 500 episodes.....but just because I love something it doesn’t mean I need to hate the other...just to express our love we don’t have to degrade others....because there will always be someone who likes something which I may not...so we need to respect everyone’s interest...irrespective of our likings...Also I feel happy for those who in real life may be physically challenged the way they are showing in IIM I guess the leads are shown that way...don’t know the details though....but I feel it’s great that there is a show which can connect with such audiences who are going through same challenges...

I wish all the fans were like you!