YRHPK LIVE EPISODE WRITTEN UPDATE: Ep: 120: 29-08-2019

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with Abir entering Ketki’s room bringing her tea while she’s shopping online to know whether she had aboyfriend in the past or has one at the moment. She closes her room’s door infear if Nidhi listened then she’ll be ousted from the home. Abir asks is thatthe reason she never had one. Kuhu answers boyfriends enter Kuhu and Mishti’s life not hers. Abir is shocked that how does she know that

Meenu goes to find her courier in Kunal’s cabinonly to find Kunal behind her demanding he’ll see the courier first since itsin his cabin and he doesn’t trust her anymore. Meenakshi reminds this businessis hers and she has raised to be able to stand and manage this today and tonever forget it . Whatever their issues are they need to be settled at home.This is their professional place.

Abir and Ketu continuing their conversation that Ketu could never ask Kuhu earlier, now that she is her bhabhi how can she askif she had a boyfriend. Nidhi listens on conversation and makes a ruckus thatBenBa never let Nidhi read Kuhu ki kundli and Abir stops her ranting that Kuhudoesn’t have a boyfriend. Nidhi was hoping for gossip on the new bahu but didn’t get any so its ok.

ABir stops Ketu again that he wants to know Mishti had a boyfriend. Ketu retorts back that she can ask her about her dietician,tailor,power of spectacles but not about boyfriend. Ketu questions him back for his interest in Mishti. Abir reasons that since she helped in KukU alliance he wants to get to know her more. So ketu agrees and just leaves to carry on withthe shopping. Abir makes a sweet line its duty of a bf to be one step ahead ofgf

Kuhu is dejected remembering Kunal’s words to notcome back and marriage was a mistake. Mishti comes to ask Kuhu to share herproblem but Kuhu . Kuhu is questioning why did she come back? Mishti answers that she never left willingly. Kuhu presses that she insulted her willinglyMishti denies. Mishti answers that she can tell her everything but Kuhu won’t believe her to which Kuhu mutually agree.  Both feel they are hated by the other. Mishti presses that Meenakshi aunty didn’t like her to which Kuhu cuts her off that nobody does like her. She just exists. Mishti can feel she is great. No one would want Mishti to be part of their lives. Kuhu didn’t want but she acceptedand she got used to her. But Kunal and his mom are not going to so she needs tostop interfering in her married life.

Kuhu agrees with Meenakshi’s words that Mishti is a homebreaker to which Mishti asks her to shut up. She just came to ask her whyKunal and her had a fight outside.  Ngodidi reminds Abir to get ready for interview for Start up of the year thing. Ketu asks if she can join his NGO. Abir agrees only on one condition only if she asks Mishti if she has a boyfriend. Ketu tells that she is afraid of Mishtiasking a personal question, Abir agrees with her that she’ll kill you with hereyes. Ketu teases that even he’s afraid of Mishti. Abir denies that he’s notafraid of Big Ben. Let alone Mishti

Kuhu pulls Mishti infront of mirror to make her see herself. She may look innocent but Kuhu knows her real face. She just wanted tocelebrate Kuhu being sad. Whatever she has with Abir is a farce. She doesn’tknow love. Mishti refuses to be tortured by her venom.

Kuhu presses that why did she show her face at the wedding knowing Kunal hates her. Mishti answers back that Kunal needs to goback to school and grow up. Kuhu wants Mishti to get out of their lives rightnow. All the ruckus is heard by Varsha and Badi Maa.

Varsha asks Mishti to stop bothering Kuhu. Badi Maais asking to know what the matter is first. Varsha says just like before. Thereis nothing new. Mishti insulted them in front of everyone. That she left no stone unturned to break the alliance which she had facilitated. Yet they areforced to live with her. Respecting bade Papa , Varsha wont ask Mishti to leaveor will leave herself, but she is not going to happy in her presence either. Mishti is also crying.

Mishti questions that Kuhu helds Mishti accountablefor everything for last 15 years but never took responsibility for her actions. Kuhu is baffled what mistake she has made.

Mishti retorts that while she was trying to uniteher and Kunal, she was trying to break her and abir. Whatever meenakshi did,Mishti can understand because she is an outsider, but Kuhu is. ------------

Kuhu asks am i your sister sarcastically? She maynot label their relationship but they have been living together in the samehouse for 15 years and she cannot forget what Kuhu did in last 15 days so maybeKuhu is right so they are nobody to each other

Mishti calls Abir that she’ll meet him tonight. Kuhu listens to it and is crying. Abir is excited. Ketu asks the reason andAbir makes an excuse of call is from a client. Didi implores if its from Kutchone?

Abir asks where is Kunal. Ketu answers he must beat office as usual. They need to contact Uma Patel to know his whereabouts. So he does the same and is informed that he has conferences until 9 pm and hasasked to not be disturbed.

Abir cancels the meeting the journalist and goes totalk to Kunal. Abir tells that he also manages work with less staff , make time with his own brother. Kunal lies Uma made a mistake. Abir calls her right then and Uma  lies for her boss that she made a mistake. Abir orders him to be Mahs at 5 sharp

Kuhu is crying out in the open and Varsha is asking that she cant be bothered this much by Mishti. Kuhu confesses she is afraid that Kunal can get angry on anything regarding Mishti. Varsha promises toprotects from the ongoing in Mahs. She should just concentrate on her marriage

Kuhu is showered with love from everyone playings ad version of yeh rishtey in background. Kunal is dreading 5 pm on the clock ,what he’s going to say to Abir.

Mishti cancels their date and Abir is heartbroken.Mishti is ready in her chorni outfit realizing Abir must be heartbroken as hehasn’t replied or called.

Precap: Mishbir are on campsite. Abir taunts thatshe is angry chorni just for him. In order to prove otherwise she  should confess openly at Janamashtmi function.Mishti is ready for the challenge

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail

Blah episode

Kuhu still denying her reality Kunal never loved her in the first place and taking her venom out on Mishti

Varsha also joins since she doesn't know the entire truth.

Please as a society stop coddling the abusive men. Stop rationalising their actions!!

Mahs needs to know whole truth stat!!Period

Kunal is a jackass I wish to not see ever. but world is full of them.

Mishti just dont let the hateful words get to you. Abir, BP, Bm loves you.

Kuhu is taking her frustration her#unhappy soul

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Meen🤗

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Funny part is that Kuhu said that Mishti does not know the meaning of love.. 🤣 Varsha has donated her brains to Buffaloes.👎🏼. However, I feel they should know the reason why Mishti said those things. Meenakshi blackmailed her, why nobody is asking ... 😡

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Funny part is that Kuhu said that Mishti does not know the meaning of love.. 🤣 Varsha has donated her brains to Buffaloes.👎🏼. However, I feel they should know the reason why Mishti said those things. Meenakshi blackmailed her, why nobody is asking ... 😡

I get why they are behaving the way they are behaving. Doesn't mean I'm liking it. 😆

See this is what I was worried of haldi fiasco. Baat sahi ki Mish ne par sahi lagegi ni kisi ko

Typical mentality... Beti ki shaadi bachao... Damaad ko sir pe rakho vo aapko pairo ki jooti

Day by day mera to institution se bhi faith uth raha hai. 

I'm saying this from heavy heart. Please no one should be offended. 

If Mishti has a bit of self respect, Kuhu ki madad maangne par bhi na kare.. Hamare yaha kahavat hai

Only thing I liked from now Kunal ke haath me hai everything.. Maa ki ni sun raha..

Both kuku are destructive for each other. Please God the only wish of mine is to not let me have me a partner who brings worst in me

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samyuktha0411

Thanks for the update Meen🤗

my pleasure samy baba🤗

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

I get why they are behaving the way they are behaving. Doesn't mean I'm liking it. 😆

See this is what I was worried of haldi fiasco. Baat sahi ki Mish ne par sahi lagegi ni kisi ko

Typical mentality... Beti ki shaadi bachao... Damaad ko sir pe rakho vo aapko pairo ki jooti

Day by day mera to institution se bhi faith uth raha hai. 

I'm saying this from heavy heart. Please no one should be offended. 

If Mishti has a bit of self respect, Kuhu ki madad maangne par bhi na kare.. Hamare yaha kahavat hai

Only thing I liked from now Kunal ke haath me hai everything.. Maa ki ni sun raha..

Both kuku are destructive for each other. Please God the only wish of mine is to not let me have me a partner who brings worst in me

Waise toh mera bhi koi khaas faith nahi hai is institution pe.. but even then I think, things are changing. I had a friend like Kuhu who would excuse the behaviour of her abusive partner (who was not only mentally but physically abusive too ) and even went on to marry him, but I also had many friends to stood up to verbal abuse too and broke off.. Of course it was difficult for them too, but they took the plunge, because in long run it’s important.. aaj kal ladkiyan itna nahi sehti jitna tv mein dikha dete hain... of course there are all sets of people but, we do have more and more aware and informed girls now who know their rights and responsibilities, not only towards others but also towards themselves...We get one life and there is no point forever, crying on your fate, blaming others, begging for acceptance. This goes for girls like Kuhu and Mishti too.. They should stop running after Kunal and Kuhu respectively. Jisko accept karna hoga woh Bina itni mehnat kare hi accept kar lega like Bade papa, Abir, Nanu, Ketki aur jisko nahi karna hai woh kitni bhi minnatein karo nahi karega like Kunal and Meenu .. aur kar bhi lega toh Sharton ke saath...

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago
adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i feel kuhu said right

kuhu and mishti both r same in this aspect

they dont value people who truly love and value them

like kuhu value kunal who not give damn to her 

mishti dont value abir who love her

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

i feel kuhu said right

kuhu and mishti both r same in this aspect

they dont value people who truly love and value them

like kuhu value kunal who not give damn to her 

mishti dont value abir who love her

I don’t think that Mishti does not value Abir but communication lapses bohot hain and that exists in almost every relation be it Abir-Kunal, Mishti - Abir, Mishti and her family.. For that matter even Nanu and Parul.. baat nahi karenge .. kya hua hai Batayenge nahi toh problems emerge aur re-emerge hoti rahengi.. phir value kar bhi len toh bhi kya hai.. 

meen123 thumbnail

Waise toh mera bhi koi khaas faith nahi hai is institution pe.. but even then I think, things are changing. I had a friend like Kuhu who would excuse the behaviour of her abusive partner (who was not only mentally but physically abusive too ) and even went on to marry him, but I also had many friends to stood up to verbal abuse too and broke off.. Of course it was difficult for them too, but they took the plunge, because in long run it’s important.. aaj kal ladkiyan itna nahi sehti jitna tv mein dikha dete hain... of course there are all sets of people but, we do have more and more aware and informed girls now who know their rights and responsibilities, not only towards others but also towards themselves...We get one life and there is no point forever, crying on your fate, blaming others, begging for acceptance. This goes for girls like Kuhu and Mishti too.. They should stop running after Kunal and Kuhu respectively. Jisko accept karna hoga woh Bina itni mehnat kare hi accept kar lega like Bade papa, Abir, Nanu, Ketki aur jisko nahi karna hai woh kitni bhi minnatein karo nahi karega like Kunal and Meenu .. aur kar bhi lega toh Sharton ke saath...

I agree ajkal kisi bhi ladke ki itni nautanki koi ni sehta.. Real life me. People move on fast.  Options ki koi kami ni hai

30-40 years back chalta tha shaadi bachao andolan... Major contributor is the fact girls are working today.... 

I really wanted to kuhu wanted to have her own life apart from Kunal. I don't get why she is so stuck on him.... Itna pyar to Maine apni job se b ni kia.