•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Dhruv Mittal:

Sitting near a temple dhruv was frustrated towards the fate of his life. His anger was clearly seen in his eyes. Priest nearby was watching keenly and decided to ask him the reason of him being so sad that even though the plate of food was right in front of his eyes he didn’t ate it?

What happened my child? I m looking at you since long is their anything that’s bothering you tell me I will try to help you.

Dhruv looked at him and said “Help? What kind of help you will do to a person who is hiding himself from the world just save his life from the person who betrayed him to the core?”

Priest “Betrayed?”

Dhruv “Yes I’m betrayed by the person whom I loved with all my heart and she betrayed me why? Loving a person trusting a person with all your heart is crime why was I betrayed for no reason and no fault of mine? Whyme….

Priest smiled at him and replied “ the answer is right within your question my child?”

Dhruv Looked at him questioningly to the priest said “Have you ever tried to find the answer why she betrayed if you have loved her with whole heart than why she betrayed your heart?

Dhruv looked at him mockingly and said “Revenge. Revenge was the reason my dad and some fellow people burnt her father alive 20 years back.I agree my father was at fault but whatever he did was to save us saving your own family is wrong and what was my fault why she betrayed I didn’t do anything to her father. Than why me?”

Priest looked at him sadly and asked him to come along with him and they went to the nearby temple.

Priest asked him “ Are you talking about pooja and P K  Mittal?”

Dhruv looked him shockingly. priest asked him to listen him carefully and then decide what to do  to which dhruv nodded positively

Priest “ 20 years ago a girl at late night came here along with her younger sister asked me if she sit here? Looking at her condition I  allowed.  Her sister was sleeping in her lap and she was sitting. In morning I saw her sweeping the temple and she asked me for some food in return for cleaning the temple. I asked her why she did this and she said my father has taught me not to beg for anything if you want something you need to work for that nothing is free in this world. Honestly I was shocked with her answer and asked her about her father she said that her house caught fire and in attempt to save both the girls he died. I felt pity and said you don’t need to work I will help you to that she said no my sister is my responsibility I have promised my father to take care of her for the rest of my life I will work and feed her I don’t trust anyone. That little girl too matured for her age and her little shoulder had taken bigger responsibilities.She used to go out in search of work or food everyday along with her sister hiding from world and used to come at night when the temple used to be empty and I got to know from people that how her father was burnt alive I was notable to believe the accusations that were put on her father but other trustee members of the temple asked me not give shelter to kids of a criminal and in rainy stormy night I had to send them out of the temple but after some years later she again came too me thanked me for giving her shelter during her tough times and she told how a kinnar took her gave her shelter and food the same way Idid. I blessed her. After that time she used to regularly visit the temple and used to clean this place in order to thank the god who provided her shelter.Than one fine day she confessed in front of me to take the revenge from you allI asked her what is the use what will she gain and again her replied shocked to the core

She said “ My father was not guilty yet he was punished. He was not just my father but my mother too. I was not at fault yet people tried to stone me to death because they thought that I was blood of a criminal they didn’t even spared my little sister who is unknown to this whole situation.What was our fault to be punished till death? Why us? We were innocents but people chose to believe the criminal above my father. 20 years I was away from all this chaos and the criminals were enjoying everyone of them knew that my father and we were innocents so what if I punish them. Karma didn’t hit them in this 20 years but I will hit them they need to pay for their deeds. We were innocents so would be their kids if we innocents suffered than let them also suffer for their deeds. whenever there is yudhh between right and wrong innocents has to suffer owing to the people whom they chose to support. I know I will never be happy by hurting innocents but I would get a peaceful death by punishing thecriminals.”

Yes my dear child she knew what is her destiny after avenging but she chose to take revenge I didn’t blessed her because I can’t support any person hurting an innocent but I prayed for her wellbeing because she was the victim of the suffering she wasn’t entitled too.

So are you my child you are also not entitled to betrayal.

Dhruv had tears in his eyes for her childhood friend suffered because of his family but still somewhere deep in his heart he was not able to accept that because of the façade of janhvi

Priest understood his dilemma and explained him “ for peace some-one has to take step above revenge and my child you are the same it might hurt you at first place but will give you peace for the rest of your life.People like your father needs punishment but people like pooja are needed to be healed. For that you need to forgive pooja and forget janhvi I hope you understand my words. Just once my child understand the suffering of pooja justas you feel your ownself and your family. She was hiding for 20 long years. She is just a human being and innocent as you it wasn’t your fault same way it wasn’t her fault too. I will not tell you what to do and what not you are matured enough I suggested you something its up to you whether you will do it or not.”

In Ashok Niwas, pooja was recalling the words of kabir and the only person came to her mind was dhruv. She had actually betrayed him to the core where he wasn’t ready to listen her plea and was ready to kill her.Did she damaged the dhruv who was silent and supportive to family he was the only person who didn’t knew the actual truth he was my friend pooja’s childhood friend and he was janhvi’s husband too. He is actually the brother of pooja’s husband I e kabir. Will he be ever able to forgive her the answer was if cant forgive pk how can dhruv forgive her? but she has to do something and the realisation stuck her where is dhruv? The whole mittal family was present here but dhruv was missing and had police not able to find him yet? She immediately called police and asked about dhruv just listen that they aren’t able to track him down but her next step shocked the police inspector she asked to take back her complaint and  she will find dhruv herself. She thought where dhruv could and how to reach him she contacted shail to track down him and meanwhile she will find him somewhere she knew where the dhruv of janhvi can go?  She took her car keys an decide to go there but before she could reach the doors she was shocked as dhruv was standing at the door steps. Jai passing by the saw dhruv and immediately called the family. suman ,kabir and everyone else came running

Looking at pooja dhruv slapped her hard it was shocking forall and kabir went to stop his brother but before that he just got shocked dhruv hugged pooja tightly and was crying even pooja was also shocked at sudden turn of events. She wasn’t even able to move as dhruv had hugged her so tightly and was just crying. It was for the first time pooja saw dhruv crying. kabir and entire family were in shock of what was happening? After a while dhruv parted from pooja and said the slap was for janhvi who played with my emotions and had hurt me I had to let out my anger on janhvi before understating the real pooja my childhood friend pooja.

Pooja I’ m sorry for everything that has happened to you because of my family because of parents you were not entitled to the sufferings you were put through right from your childhood. You know what before running away I was hurt and frustrated upon you that you betrayed me and my family yousnatched my happiness my father my shelter but after staying away from my family without food and shelter and hiding from world made me understand what you would have gone through as child. You pooja saw your fathers humiliation and also saw him being burnt alive yet you merged as strong girl kept upto your upbringing by not destroying our future jai-sonali’s future on the other hand chanda chachi had snatched away your childhood by supporting my DAD mr P K Mittal. you didn’t destroyed my family you just snatched away the luxury we had on the other hand my daadu had destroyed your only family your father by supporting his son. You didn’t destroyed our dad you burnt the person who was murderer of several innocent lives unlike my mother who supported her husband. And you know what the best part is I heard you during the fashion show that how you didn’t punished kabir for the sake of this family yes I was there to kill you but..i couldn’t I was running away from everything I wasn’t able to handle the storm inside escape from police your words and janhvi’s betrayal  and I was again planning to destroy before understanding the picture. You know what is the difference between me you . you even as child thought to take the responsibility of your sister after witnessing the death and me being coward was sitting in a bar and didn’t even looked at my family even though I was the eldest son. Due to my family you didn’t got shelter in your childhood but thantoo you didn’t tried to snatch away the shelters we got instead of that yougave job to kabir mittal me and kabir could have been black listed from getting job but you pooja never played with our future you just tried to come to out of your past.

Today, I Dhruv Mittal Son of Late P K Mittal apologise for everything you have gone through because of my family and their deeds I’m genuinely and heartily sorry for every second of your life in which you suffered because of mittals.

Shock would be still less if what pooja was feeling rightnow out of every one in the family its Dhruv who is seeking the forgiveness from me that dhruv whom she had wronged with ritual and has mocked on his love .The flood of tears was unstoppable for pooja she was reminded with the toughest days of life. Her childhood it would be the memories to be cherished for everyone and she was suffering the worst phase of her life at that time each and every day of that phase is still fresh in her mind but why the apology had to be done by dhruv if it would have been other mittal she might take a decision against them but how can she reject the plea of her childhood friend and even before pooja can decide something police arrived

See this girl can never be right here my son is seeking forgiveness for the crimes not committed by him and still she is calling the police to that dhruv replied to her mother “for god s sake maa just once come out of your illusion of being sarvagunn sampanna when you are not the one”everyone in the hall were shocked that for the first time dhruv was speaking against his family for pooja who had betrayed him. dhruv said why you people are shocked none of us are sarvagunn sampanna so please don’t look at me like this what we have done to be called sarvagunn sampanna. Daadu mom chichi everyone supported dad for what saving him saving our future saving our house aan maan shaan and by doing that we caused destruction number of families. And when pooja avenged justice for her father she is wrong why? Atleast she just caused destruction to us mittals and no other innocents families like dad did and you all supported atleast she didn’t kept any of us as hostage and threaten to do anything I guess more than us pooja is righteous and it is me who have called the police and I’m surrendering myself in the case of kidnapping pooja and attempt to kill her but wait a minute dhruv went near pooja and untied themanaglsutra pooja was wearing he kissed her forehead said pooja you entirelyfree from mittal family your mother is in hospital I have got to know this and don’t waste your time in asking how I know everything its just I know now go fast and live your life happily the life you deserve away from mittals and yeaah pooja when you meet your mother just do one thing do not return to this mansion the walls of this mansion has seen number of deaths and crimes its not right place for you to live happily just go somewhere where you can find peace and happiness and don’t worry none of the mittal member will be here you can do whatever you like to do with this mansion.

Pooja just ran hugged dhruv and thanked him for returning her mother and freeing her from the unwanted relation. But she along with that apologised dhruv to which dhruv said I too forgive you pooja. Pooja was going to meet her mother when she reached the door step she turned said dhruv if have truly forgive me than don’t surrender yourself I have taken back the complaint if after wronging you I have right leave happy and peaceful you to deserve that just take your family and go somewhere away from this mansion which has just given betrayals to everyone let the mansion see the its misfortune lonely. And thank you once again for understanding for trusting for apologising nad above all thank you for freeing me.

With that dhruv pooja parted their ways freeing each other and praying happiness for each other and forgiving-forgetting each other forever.

i know many of you might not look at the way i have always seen but this thing that dhruv mittal should be freed from everything and pooja should apologise him only

nice take. i always liked dhruv. he was so in love with janhvi. it was completely illogical to  turn him into evil.

it was nicely explained

Wow! 👏

This is the closure that's so much needed for both of them to move on in their lives. So good dear 🤗