28 August written update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Vish 28th August 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Alia is angry on Aditya. 

Saanya freezes Aditya and says Sabrina will come to get you. Outside Alia is caught by a tree branch and taken away. 

Sabrina comes inside room and looks around for Aditya. She says lets take a bath. She goes in bath. A couple comes there and says you are in a wrong room. Sabrina says come join me. They shout at her so Sabrina bites them and leaves. 

Sabrina is dancing around and scaring people. 

Alia tries to fight but falls down in a pool. Saanya comes to her. Alia says why you want to kill me? Saanya says you will die in peace as Aditya is not yours. She tries to pull her inside. 

Sabrina sees Aditya frozen and says I should melt him and make him mine, she starts heater.

Alia fights Saanya and stabs her with a glass piece. Saanya dies and takes Jalakshini’s avatar, she says you freed me, Sabrina wanted Aditya to not become yours, go and save your Aditya. Alia says I am tired of running behind her, she wont spare him. Saanya says dont lose this fight, she gives her a bag and vanishes.

Aditya melts. Sabrina is about to poison him but Alia throws ashes that Saanya gave, Aditya runs from there with Alia.

Alia hugs Aditya and says she wanted to separate us. Aditya says I am sorry, now its me and you.

Scene 2
Aditya brings Alia on rooftop. They dance around, humari adhuri kahani plays. Aditya screams I love you Alia. Alia runs around and looks at moon, she says I am so happy. She says I am yours. Suddenly Aditya becomes poisonous and says I am Sabrina’s vish prosh. He throws her from balcony. Flashbask shows how Sabrina had poisoned Aditya before Alia came. 

PRECAP- Sabrina romantically dances with Aditya. He pulls her closer but sees Alia’s evil form and is scared.