Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Prerish OS - Never let go..

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Prerna's POV - 

It was loud in the courtroom. People were murmuring, whisperingand judging. I was sitting a 2nd row and my family decided to sitbehind me. Ma was about to enter the court. We were patiently waiting for proceedingsto begin. Ma entered with 2-3 female police officers surrounding her. She lookedlike she ages another 5 years in this ordeal. Her eyes tiered, sad and I sawfear in them. Seeing that my heart sank. I had never seen Ma like that. Shelooked hopeless and I hate to see that.. a feeling of pure disappointment andhopelessness. I promise you Ma I wouldn’t stop fighting till I get you out ofthis mess.

Maasi’s lawyer opened the court hurdling accusations on accusationon Ma. How she disliked Mr. Bajaj and how her hate has gotten better of her andhow she was the most cunning criminal in Indian criminal history.

Maasi stood up as the lawyer asked her to come for statement.I was still replaying bizarre questioning of Mr Vyas in my head. He clearly stated Ma didn’t even know where Mr Bajaj lived let alone coming equipped with a plan to kill him. Yes, agreed she doesn’t like him but that doesn’t mean she will try to kill him. This should not be to hard to understand... But lawyers twist your own words for their benefit.

I am still hopeful Maasi will be able to help Ma. I know she will be able to get Ma out of this Misery. I am sure about it.. I don’t need anybody’s help here? With this my mind wandered to things happened earlier in the day...when Anurag stood in front of me asking me to take his hand ask him to be my savior.. He was looking at me with so much disgust and his eyes and words accusing me of being heartless. He was my savior in a lot of situations. He was by my side fight against all odds. We were a team but things have changed now. With the deal I made with Mr. Bajaj came his freedom and my loyalty towards MrBajaj.

I did it with knowing its my life I am sacrificing for my love. He is burning with hate, anger and mostly confusion about my behavior. His obsession is getting better of him and I really don’t want to beg him for helping me to get Ma out of jail. He will see it in completely different light and think that he is my knight in shining armor. He must stop thinking I am some toy which can be bought and can be snatched from someone. This route is better where Maasi helps me get Ma out of these false accusations.

As I was thinking this Maasi said, “Yeh mere Rishabh kopasand nahi Karati”... What??? What happened? Next came lawyers coercion on Maasi to say that the accident is attempt to murder. And lo behold Maasi agreed. What the H*ll?? Why was Maasi not clarifying herself? Why is everyone suddenly changing their stands in this silly matter. My Ma’s life is on line and Maasi has to think about a personal grudge??? Where is this whole thing going? Confusion was evident in the court room as Shivani and Suman Bhabhi started glaring at me.

Now lawyer asked Ma how she felt about Mr. Bajaj and Ma being honest to the core gave an Honest reply that she hated Mr. Bajaj. Oh god! Why things cant go as planned just once? Why she has to emphasis on her hatred for Mr. Bajaj? Ma I wish you could see what he is doing for you... for My family.  

Things have gone off the rails and there is nothing I can do.. Should I beg in front of Anurag? Give him the satisfaction of thinking he just won or let Ma go to jail for the crime she didn’t commit. I am standing on crossroads. I am ready to give in I heard “Excuse me, your Honor”

He was here... The Man himself.. Rishabh Bajaj.. I was happy to see him standing on his feet but jolt of fear ran through my spine. Maasi's words came to haunt me. He will punish Ma. Ma is surely doomed. Panic was setting in. I was ready to see my Ma loose this battle.

Just then His eyes met mine and... something changed.. he didn’t have the ruthlessness in them... Did I just see regret? Assurance?

Next few mins just went by and he cleared all the misunderstanding and I let out breath I was not aware I was holding. Things go smoothly from there. Judged ruled in Mas favor. We were all very happy and I went straight to Ma. Happy tears were all over and congratulations were given and taken. That’s when I saw him stumble.

That’s when guilt came rushing. He was unconscious in the morning. He came to court the moment he opened his eyes. He still has a huge bandage on his forehead. He is weak, stumbling, in pain and disoriented.. but he is here for me... my mother... my knight in shinning armor... The man whos thought didn’t cross my mind this whole morning is here after opening his eye... I am ashamed. I need to thank him.. Need to say I am sorry and thank you... My thoughts stop as he loses consciousness again but this time in my arms..I am panicking again but I don’t let go.. I will never let go..

Mr. Bajaj I promise.. I will never let go..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awiee.. this is lovely..

♥️

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Prerna's thoughts are very well written. 

That’s when guilt came rushing. He was unconscious in the morning. He came to court the moment he opened his eyes. He still has a huge bandage on his forehead. He is weak, stumbling, in pain and disoriented.. but he is here for me... my mother... my knight in shinning armor... The man whos thought didn’t cross my mind this whole morning is here after opening his eye... I am ashamed. I need to thank him.. Need to say I am sorry and thank you... My thoughts stop as he loses consciousness again but this time in my arms..I am panicking again but I don’t let go.. I will never let go..

Mr. Bajaj I promise.. I will never let go..

This has to be the best part. Her realisation, guilt, gratitude❤️.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I am so sad that these are not the show's prerna's thoughts 😔

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Prerna's thoughts towards the end of this OS are so well-expressed. ❤️

Never let go...❤️

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail