Posted: 4 years ago

Hello all.. I know all of us are missing our show alot. So here's a one shot on the bond we were robbed of. Hope y'all like it.

The Maheshwaris

It was a bright Sunday morning, sunlight was peeping from the window. But the two sleepy souls didn't consider it as a disturbance. The small baby clinging to her father and the father holding his baby and sleeping.

Naina exited the bathroom with a towel which tied her hairs and wearing Sameer's favourite pink suit. She went to their bedroom and smiled instantly watching the sight. The two people who were her life, their faces reflected calmness. She mumbled to herself, "Jaisa baap, vaisi beti" and smiling she went to the bed and started waking up Sameer. 

"Sameer, utho dekho 9 baj gaye hai." Sameer not opening his eyes replied, "Naina, please sone do na.. kal raat ko vaise bhi Suman ke saath khelte khelte late ho gaya tha aur uske sone ke baad tumne sone nahi diya." Naina exclaimed,"Haaaww, maine sone nahi diya? Theek se na yaad karo Sameer Suman ke sone ke baad tum achanak se aake gale lag gaye aur mujhe uthaake living room me leke gaye!" As she said this a blush instantly adored her cheeks remembering the previous night. Sameer opened his eyes instantly and said, "Suman abhi bhi so rahi hai, chalo kal raat ka session repeat karte hai." "Koi zarurat nai hai", Naina replied pushing him back. Listening to her parents voices, Suman started waking up. After opening her eyes, she saw her father trying to hug her mother, not understanding anything she started crying in her sweet voice, "Mummy, Mummy...". Listening to her cry Naina took her in her arms immediately and she stopped crying. Sameer exclaimed,"Beta, puri duniya ki tarah aap bhi aapke mummy papa ke pyaar ki dushman kyu ban rahi ho?" Suman made faces, trying to understand what her father said and raised her hands inviting him to join the hud saying,"Papa." Sameer joined the hug and after breaking the hug, Naina and him kissed each of Suman cheeks together making her smile. 

After finishing their morning routine, Samaina were sitting and completing their episodes and Suman was playing with her doll. After some time, Sameer said, "Naina, aaj Sunday hai, chalo na Suman ko lekar Juhu Beach jaate hai, kitne time se hum kahi ghumane nahi leke gayr Suman ko." "Haa, 4 baje chalte hai, tabhi dhup bhi kam ho jaayegi aur Suman ke liye jo naye beach toys liye hai uske saath khelne me mazaa bhi aayega, haina baby?" Suman instantly started smiling after hearing about her toys. "Naina papaji ko bhi parso hi jaana tha Ahmedabad, vo bhi hote to unko bhi mazaa aata." Sameer said. "Koi baar nahi, unke aane ke baad firse chalenge." Naina suddenly remembering something said , "Sameer, kitna time hogaya hai hum Iskon Mandir nahi gaye darshan karne ke liye, Suman ko bhi to darshan karvaane hai. Ek kaam karte hai fatafat khaana khatam karke 1 baje nikalte hai, pehle mandir chale jaayenge aur uske baad beach." "Jo hukum meri sweetheart." Sameer said and kissed her cheek. "Kya kar rahe ho Sameer, Suman yahi pe hai." Naina replied blushing. Sameer smiled and said,"Suman ko bhi dekhne do ki uske papa uski mummy se kitna pyaar karte hai." " Tum bhi na, chalo ab me khaana banaane jaarhi hu tab tak tum ye episode khatam kar lo."

They left their home in the afternoon and went to the temple in their car. After taking the blessings, they left for the beach with an excited Naina, and an overly excited Suman. Sameer felt so contended when he watched Naina and Suman, his lifelines singing rhymes and dancing in the car and silently thanked his Bhagvaanji and Nanu for giving him this happiness.

After reaching the beach Naina and Suman ran towards the water with Sameer following them with the mat and Suman's bag in his hands. He shook his head smiling and said,"Suman aur Naina, zyaada bheegna mat." Both replied together, "Okay papa." Sameer didn't want to go in the water because he didn't want to get wet. After 5 minutes Naina and Suman came back. Sameer asked, "Itni jaldi vaapis aagaye?" "Suman ko apne toys ke saath khelna hai." They put up the mat and after sitting Suman started playing with her toys and started making mud castle. Samaina smiled at each other watching Suman laugh. "Sameer, Suman ab dhai saal ki ho gayi hai, hume uske liye play school dhundh lena chahiye." "Haa, Shubham ji bol rahe the unhone koi play school dhundha hai, kal me unke saath jaake Suman aur Rohan ke liye inquiry kar aaunga." "Suman kitni jaldi badi ho rahi haina Sameer, thode time baad school jaane lagegi, firr usse bhi meri tarah koi milega jiske saath usse acha lagega, jaise muje tum mile the", Naina started teasing him. "Oh hello, koi ladka Suman ke aas paas bhi dikha na to me usse chodunga nai." "Acha, tum bhi toh school me mere saath aashiqui ladaa rahe the" "Naina, tum aaj kal ke ladko ko jaanti nai ho, maine keh diya na bass." "Okay baba" Naina replied chuckling. "Naina tumhe yaad hai, Mumbai me humaara pehla din?" "Vo din kaise bhul sakti hu, yehi jagah humne saare sapne jo dekhe the unhe pure karne ka vaada kiya tha." "Aur vo sapne aaj pure ho rahe hai." Naina smiled and linked her arms with Sameer and rested her haid on his shoulders. 

Suman saw a golaawaala and said, "Papa, gola." Sameer who always fulfilled all his princess's wishes got up immediately and brought three golas. After finishing the gola Naina showed her tongue to Suman and Suman started laughing. Sameer took Suman in his lap and showed his tongue. The small family played and laughed together and at the same place made another promise of being happy and to keep smiling always no matter what obstacles come their way.

Hope y'all enjoyed reading this small os. This was my first ever write up on anyone. Plz do let me know your reviews.

Edited by Gaglaniaashna1 - 4 years ago

Thanx would be a very small word to express my gratitude to you for this wonderful one shot.. The void that the show left in me can never be filled but overtime i realized that only samaina can make me feel better.. At the beginning of the os only I became emotional reading and imagining father daughter duo sleeping peacefully snd naina adoring her lifelines and the conversation that has my heart.. I'm reading it on loop a d blushing too.. Reading about suman is enough fore to go on my dreamland and this particular one shot was just perfect it covered everything in a very time you gave us a glimpse of their content life with full of love laugh care and desire and I enjoyed every bit of it.. What a start it was and the ending was also bang on brought back so many memories.. 

It was really wonderful reading this osamd now due to this I'll be sleeping peacefully and with a smile on face drifting off to my samaina land 

Can i please expect more of samaina with their little suman with them.. Now these are the only solace for my heart 

Thanx for making this forum again alive I'm too planning of again writing something on my samaina and stop is dead environment of forum

Waiting for more of such beautiful one shots 

Love

Lalchi reader

Good one.  Thanks a lot for this beautiful os.  Missing our show terribly... 

Hey.. thankyou so much for the lovely comment❤ Suman with Samaina is one of the best bonds we got.. but sadly we didn't get to watch it properly. Glad you liked the os❤ I have watched the show since the start and even read the stories here. I was missing them a lot so wrote something for the very first time on anyone. I will surely try to write more❤. Would love reading your stories too😊. Once again thankyou for the comment❤❤

Originally posted by Albelipari

Thanx would be a very small word to express my gratitude to you for this wonderful one shot.. The void that the show left in me can never be filled but overtime i realized that only samaina can make me feel better.. At the beginning of the os only I became emotional reading and imagining father daughter duo sleeping peacefully snd naina adoring her lifelines and the conversation that has my heart.. I'm reading it on loop a d blushing too.. Reading about suman is enough fore to go on my dreamland and this particular one shot was just perfect it covered everything in a very time you gave us a glimpse of their content life with full of love laugh care and desire and I enjoyed every bit of it.. What a start it was and the ending was also bang on brought back so many memories.. 

It was really wonderful reading this osamd now due to this I'll be sleeping peacefully and with a smile on face drifting off to my samaina land 

Can i please expect more of samaina with their little suman with them.. Now these are the only solace for my heart 

Thanx for making this forum again alive I'm too planning of again writing something on my samaina and stop is dead environment of forum

Waiting for more of such beautiful one shots 

Love

Lalchi reader

Hey.. thankyou so much for the lovely comment❤ Suman with Samaina is one of the best bonds we got.. but sadly we didn't get to watch it properly. Glad you liked the os❤ I have watched the show since the start and even read the stories here. I was missing them a lot so wrote something for the very first time on anyone. I will surely try to write more❤. Would love reading your stories too😊. Once again thankyou for the comment❤❤

Originally posted by shelly_nair

Good one.  Thanks a lot for this beautiful os.  Missing our show terribly... 

Thankyou so much❤ I'm missing the show too😕

Crying during whole reading session😭

Just beautiful.

This was really beautiful. A bond which was left unexplored because of the shortage has left all of us with a void but this story of yours was really beautiful.

Looking forward to read more such cute sweet little stories from you. 

you did a fantastic job describing everything here.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and loved it. 

Great story fo r a first time writer kudos please keep writing more stories 

Originally posted by Anna777

Crying during whole reading session😭

Just beautiful.

Aww.. I had no intentions of making you cry😂❤thankyou so much❤❤