Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WhiteNights.

Wow people spew so much venom for Kareena here it’s mind boggling.

OT she looks hot face wise but I didn’t like her dress. 

I don't think it's venomous to point out she knows zero about dancing, can't dance and has zero personality for a show like this. 

To claim she's the ugliest woman in BW is a bit too much, I agree, but then most female actors are  attacked in most absurd or exaggerated ways here, so it's not like she's special even in this regard. LOL

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dedh

I don't think it's venomous to point out she knows zero about dancing, can't dance and has zero personality for a show like this. 

To claim she's the ugliest woman in BW is a bit too much, I agree, but then most female actors are  attacked in most absurd or exaggerated ways here, so it's not like she's special even in this regard. LOL

Agreed that’s not venomous but what about comments like... worthless piece of trash? And it’s not just about this particular thread. You pick any thread related to her and there are a barrage of posts thrashing her on unrelated things in the most ruthless language.

However I do agree that she’s not the only actress to be attacked. The others are attacked too just that I feel she’s ALWAYS being bashed for no reason. 

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteNights.

Agreed that’s not venomous but what about comments like... worthless piece of trash? And it’s not just about this particular thread. You pick any thread related to her and there are a barrage of posts thrashing her on unrelated things in the most ruthless language.

However I do agree that she’s not the only actress to be attacked. The others are attacked too just that I feel she’s ALWAYS being bashed for no reason. 

I wouldn't call any of the females a piece of trash - that honourable title should be used to refer to many males in BW. LOL But I think there's a reason why she's bashed so often. Pinkvilla and her other official and unofficial PR minions always try to convince us she is this special cupcake, the eighth wonder of the world, a supergorgeous queen or begum or some such nonsense, and that we should all admire her. Yet nothing in this Kapoor's photos or career or work ethic or attitude proves she deserves this status. No wonder people lash out so derisively.