Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello

Posted: 4 years ago

It may not seem relevant for this forum.

But where can I discuss international music and pop artists? 

Shaw-milla got my heart..Their VMA performance on Senorita was fire..Uff..Two beautiful cute people with oodles of passion 

They look PR to me . Sorry 😛.

Originally posted by Bigbang_SHINee

They look PR to me . Sorry 😛.

They've been best friends for 4 years now.No way anyone's gonna risk THAT for A SONG.

Originally posted by lwrimaforever

They've been best friends for 4 years now.No way anyone's gonna risk THAT for A SONG.

Is it just a song though? Both of them are benefiting from this ship and gaining more fans. Maybe they are actually interested in one another but them being spotted holding hands in public right after the song release makes me a bit cynical about it.

Originally posted by Bigbang_SHINee

Is it just a song though? Both of them are benefiting from this ship and gaining more fans. Maybe they are actually interested in one another but them being spotted holding hands in public right after the song release makes me a bit cynical about it.

I understand you being cynical about them but this isn't something that's happened just now.Half of the songs on Shawn's last album were about her.Not to mention that the families are involved! Camila brought her entire family to Shawn's Miami show & had the time of her life.She was at Shawn's 21st birthday party with his family and all of his friends from his hometown.They kissed in front of his mother.They've been calling each other's Mother's 'Mama' & 'Mom' since way back in 2015.They're definitely real!

No.. Their performance was such a let down.. It was pathetic.. No one is saying anything good about their performance except their stans...

Normani totally owned VMA with her show stopping performance.

Didn’t Shawn also kiss Megan trainor after some performance? 

Originally posted by crispsy

No.. Their performance was such a let down.. It was pathetic.. No one is saying anything good about their performance except their stans...

Normani totally owned VMA with her show stopping performance.

The accuracy 😳😳 https://twitter.com/whyinhiding/status/1166682628956872704?s=19

Meanwhile the performance on YouTube alone has 7 million views & trending on #4 in the US with the general public loving it 💁🤷

https://twitter.com/CamilaChartsSP/status/1166706317190471681?s=19

Edited by lwrimaforever - 4 years ago

They remind me of Joe Jonas n demi Lovato 🤣🤣longtime best friends , everyone shipped them, finally got together after few years just when camp rock2 was about to release ,families got involved. Both did so much PDA and everyone was like awwww. It ended in such a disaster. Thankfully they became close friends again but recently she lost her sense due to him getting married n bashed everyone in Jonas circle 🤣🤣

Pr or not..I think they are cute lol..And Senorita is fire.. Camilla's voice is very powerful..They both are like fire and ice..😍