Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

What does show right now stand to you right now.

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

For me rather then serious show its stand for few things

1 Filler episode 

2 Misleading precap and promo

3 Dance and Party function

4 Dream sequences which has stop a bit now

5 Slap gate

6 Taunting game

7 How many time who will go in jail game

Everything but a story. For me personally I dont believe in being saint in real life too so for me only character which make sense and whose character has been consistent and grown are

1 Anupam, Nivi, Shivi at time..Veena ji N Anurag ofcourse. Rest with Pre and Bajaj I have not seen any scene that has left a mark yet. Pre did had in Komo time but after that nothing in my Opinion. 

Personally even if I stop watching the show..which I will eventually by the show shaping.. only actors whose respect and performance I will be takeing would soo far be Anurag, Veena and Anupam at time cause I can see their stand.

What about you guys..what do you see.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

For me bajaj is only saving grace rest is foolish 😆

Awesome_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bajaj is only sane till now 

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Rishab Bajaj 😳

Baki ff mode 😆

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

This show has become my comedy therapy LOL. I take none of it seriously and I smile if there are scenes between my OTP. 😆

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Bajaj. 😆 Since the time he's entered the show, I have watched only his scenes. The balance story if any I catch up from the Forum. However I need to add, there was this one scene of Mohini-Anurag I loved, that was the scene in jail when she was crying badly. Loved it. Then I liked the scene when Kuki kissed Anurag, it was damn cute. Then I liked the scene when Nivi scolds Prerna that Kuki can't hear. So yeah, apart from Bajaj scenes, I don't like the show much. It's insensible completely and absolutely. 

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Rishab Bajaj 😳

Baki ff mode 😆

me tooooo only watching because of my baby bajaj ❤️❤️

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Except Bajaj , nothing in this show is worth watching . He's the only saving grace of this crap show .😆

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Only parth is the saving grace of this show for me. I never saw parth in anything before this show and only heard of his controversies but I am loving him here and his performance. He deserves a far better show, which unfortunately does not exist on ITV, because all ITV shows are either ekta serials or ekta-wannabe serials. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: sammy17

Only parth is the saving grace of this show for me. I never saw parth in anything before this show and only heard of his controversies but I am loving him here and his performance. He deserves a far better show, which unfortunately does not exist on ITV, because all ITV shows are either ekta serials or ekta-wannabe serials. 

He was the hero of one such show and he will be forever remembered for that ... But yes..in future I dont know..all the best to him..

Kzk2 means only parth for me . But yes I love other actors too..bajaj is good , nivi , Pam, moh..all characters are good..

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago