Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega to take two years leap

Kanishant thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Zee TV show Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega to take two years leap

Zee TV show Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega to take two years leap, Read details here

28 Aug,2019 12:19:42

Zee TV show Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega to take two years leap

Zee TV popular show Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega produced by Ved Raj’s Shoonya Square will soon witness major changes in its storyline.

IWMBuzz.com has exclusively learnt that the show which is well acclaimed and loved by the audience, will take two years leap very soon.

Yes, you heard it right!!

Adds the source, “The leap will take place next month. The cast will remain the same. There would be no change in the team. However, the storyline of the show will see a new twist. Before the leap, Guddan (Kanika Mann) will leave the house. On the other hand, AJ and Antara will be a married couple.”

Later, as the story progresses Guddan will return in AJ (Nishant Malkani) and Antara’s (Dalljiet Kaur) lives.

Are you all excited about this development?

We buzzed actors but could not get through to them.

We reached out to Producer Ved Raj and channel spokesperson but did not get revert.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

If this is true, I am officially done with the show now 

Goodbye, GTNHP.

Thank you for wasting one of my all time fav jodi's chemistry.

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

If this is true, I am officially done with the show now 

Goodbye, GTNHP.

Thank you for wasting one of my all time fav jodi's chemistry.

I knew that this is coming now new hero and all bakwas for Guddan ...dekha mai to pehle se Hi chilati thi ab dekho 😭thry cheated us 

Thank you very much for another heart break .. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

I knew that this is coming now new hero and all bakwas for Guddan ...dekha mai to pehle se Hi chilati thi ab dekho 😭thry cheated us 

Thank you very much for another heart break .. 

hero will be same. it will still be akshat.

i have a feeling revenge track after 2 years leap.

Kanishant thumbnail

This is disappointing 😔.. but it happens in every show without separation of main leads they can't show the progress in the story... I don't know what was the need of this... Show was doing very well but with this news show may loose the loyal viewers.. 

They could have shown us how AJ wins Guddan back.. but this separation is very much disappointing...

Mishti24 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanishant

This is disappointing 😔.. but it happens in every show without separation of main leads they can't show the progress in the story... I don't know what was the need of this... Show was doing very well but with this news show may loose the loyal viewers.. 

They could have shown us how AJ wins Guddan back.. but this separation is very much disappointing...

i m ok with separation and leap bit really disappointed with the marriage of aj and antra

Ajgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

hero will be same. it will still be akshat.

i have a feeling revenge track after 2 years leap.

No new paraalel coming for Guddan soon..like Ektas show the family will think Guddan is dead AJ antara married Guddan will back as new character ...but obviously with a new hero ..who helped her this days ....

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Very much disappointed....wht ws d need for all those dialogs and ths fght...nd if thy wantd to shw thm marid...y wasted so many days guddu fightng for hr rights....seriusly i fail to understnd.....a big big disappointmnt.....

One mre beautiful shw ruined....i cn no more tolerate d same story runing into cycles....it has bcme sme as Bhagyas nw....

Nw i understood y Kanika is on so long break....

Sad...

Kanishant thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti24

i m ok with separation and leap bit really disappointed with the marriage of aj and antra

Need to know the reason why AJ marries Antra even after knowing Antra's truth.. 

Ajgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanishant

Need to know the reason why AJ marries Antra even after knowing Antra's truth.. 

He will not marry but the marraige will happen eventually Antara will kill Guddan ...but she will be saved Here AJ and antara will take the feras bass baat khatam in reality they will not marry Antara will make thier life hell ....😡Aj will think Guddan betray him are same old Ektas crap here guddu will heal by a new hero ....