Love shruti abrar pairing

adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I like the current story the way it is shown.. both abrar shruti r doing the role very nicely.. even the supporting cast mostly mayi and her friend saku r good

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adinats07

I like the current story the way it is shown.. both abrar shruti r doing the role very nicely.. even the supporting cast mostly mayi and her friend saku r good

i agree with u , i m falling in luv with raghu 

adinats07 thumbnail

For me it's both.. ☺️

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They have so much chemistry..that soul connect..i actually checked if they r together in real..LOL..that is all acting..but it feels so real..except Shruti seems somewhat stiff..like a model..she shud be more flexible like she is at times.

adinats07 thumbnail

I like shruti acting very much.. but Dhanak has no story.. but with limited scope she has given her best.. she is very very good in her acting.. but the issue is ghatbhadhan revolves only around Mai and her relationship .. it Mai's pain her happiness .. only her journey is nicely shown with her Son raghu.. hence Abrar also has good role.. if u notice everything is done by Raghu for Dhanak.. he is there for her.. they only say Dhanak is strong but never showed Any story of her.. hence her character is not coming up properly.. but when they come together they compliment very nicely.. that's the only good part.. but they r not even utilised even 1 percent.. even if their sCenes r going on they will mai expression and her dialogue.. wish the Production house has used this pair fully .. their growth in relationship this show would have reached heights.. I only watch this show for shruti and abrar chemistry whatever they try to show.  Shruti eyes is very expressive..love Abruti

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adinats07

I like shruti acting very much.. but Dhanak has no story.. but with limited scope she has given her best.. she is very very good in her acting.. but the issue is ghatbhadhan revolves only around Mai and her relationship .. it Mai's pain her happiness .. only her journey is nicely shown with her Son raghu.. hence Abrar also has good role.. if u notice everything is done by Raghu for Dhanak.. he is there for her.. they only say Dhanak is strong but never showed Any story of her.. hence her character is not coming up properly.. but when they come together they compliment very nicely.. that's the only good part.. but they r not even utilised even 1 percent.. even if their sCenes r going on they will mai expression and her dialogue.. wish the Production house has used this pair fully .. their growth in relationship this show would have reached heights.. I only watch this show for shruti and abrar chemistry whatever they try to show.  Shruti eyes is very expressive..love Abruti

Agreed! We used to complain about this all the time in the forum. Their chemistry is WASTED on this story and the makers dont understand for some reason that its the story and not the actors thats the problem. Abrar BY FAR has the best role and even sejal has more complexities than dhanak. Dhanak is a robotic stooge who spouts shit about morals for no reason. Shruti was gr8 in INS so wasted potential. Welcome to the forum guys! Lets engage and be active!

adinats07 thumbnail

Again I am saying she is not robotic.. shruti has given her best what ever has been given to her.. her story is not there.. hence her emotions pains can't be seen.. if u notice when she list her job. She gave the best but then again nothing.. she was inside one wall for whole day.. can u understand that nightmare but once she was found only few minutes her fear and pain was shown but when raghu went to police station when he was beaten one whole episode mai emotions pain her shouting screaming beating raghu pain was shown.. was that pain big or Dhanak coming from that near death was bigger pain.. again if u notice and even few people dies not notice this.. her life was different but everything changed once raghu came to her life.. actually they should have shown her journey her pain suffering more along with raghu.. but ghatbhadhan is all abt mai Maya raghu.. I am not agreeing sejal has more.. sejal only role is to get well dressed☺️ for me Dhanak has more struggles because this is not her life.. but not even 5% shown.. so it's very easy to target Dhanak.. I being a girl will not.. I can understand her pain.. from day one she is the target of every evil plot of Mai which raghu is not ever.. even now she is blamed .. I don't know y.. raghu himself has said I killed preeti then how come she can even forget that when preeti is like a daughter to her.. be in her place and think .. but the issue is her pain is never ever showed in this show.. thats the downfall of the show.. only once the makers showed raghu Dhanak when she fought to get raghu back and we got highest TRP.then again back to mai with other characters and raghu