Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Towards A New Life Prerish (OS)

Aavnii thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Prernaa! .. he shouted again… this is the fourth time in a row this morning…

Everyone was having breakfast in Basu Bari  , but she was busy in kitchen, as chandu was on leave and debuda is not allowed to work for them..

She was frustrated, as after so many days kuki went to school.. and she prepare everything for her alone and now him…

First he was not getting his tie, then socks, then wallet..and now what…?

This is her fault, yesterday she was feeling bore so she reset his wardrobe.. and now…

Her hairs was tied in a messy bun.. Some hair strands are falling on her face, her saree pallu was tucked at her waist …

At his fourth call, she storms up stair in same condition,but in anger…

She entered in the room with full force…

“what..now what is left..?” she asked in anger

He turned around and drink her look from his eyes…

She was looking … all what he don’t want to imagine now..,she was scolding him continuously, without break…

And his hands are itching to touch her, to pull her into him, to tug out her saree… to put her hair strands behind her ears.. to trace his thumb along her jaw lines in order to clear flour  from her face…

“Mr. Bajaj….” She shouted..

He came out of his trance….

“ kya chaiye apko, mujhe breakfast bhi ready karna hai, aur bhi kitne kaam hai.. aur aap baar baar mujhe awaz de rhe hai..”she scolded once again..

“ I didn’t told you to reset my wardrobe..” he shrugged

“ I didn’t change your wardrobe, just organized that.. who can think that a man like you can have such an unorganized wardrobe..” she give him back..

“ it was because, I don’t have time .. and I don’t like people touch my things..” he answered

“ but, you allowed me!..” it was not a question to him but a statement to herself, that she have some place in his life.. he allowed her to do the things which are forbidden for others..

“yes, .. you are my wife, you have all rights on my things..I will not say a word if you set them on a fire!.” he told her..

She looked surprised on his statement…

But next moment he lean towards her ear..” but please, don’t do that..”he asked innocently

She smiles at his antics ,” don’t worry I will never, now tell me why were you calling me.?”she asked

“ Actually, staff already made my ties, and I just putt hem.. but you untied them all yesterday, and I don’t know how to make it..” he told rather embarrassed

First she look at his face, and then burst into laughing.. “The Rishabh Bajaj, don’t know something…, what a great discovery ..”

He eyed her, and shook his head..” never mind, I will go without tie..” he declared

She control herself,” okay, I will make it for you, but you have to come with me to kitchen, as I put curry on gas, it will be spoiled, so when you are done come to me in kitchen, I will do that for you..” she told him..

And run from the room as she smelled something!, before he can deny.. she was out of the room..

After some time, he slowly walked down the stairs, and greeted everyone with a nod, some acknowledge other ignored..

He was having tie in his hand , and looking towards kitchen.., he can’t decide whether to go or not..

“ Rishabh, come breakfast kar lo..” maasi called him

“ ji..” he nodded..

After debating for a minute , finally he went towards the kitchen…

Tanvi who was suspecting something in his behavior, followed him..

She didn’t need to look at him, now a days she can sense his presence, his aroma of sandalwood mix with some spicy smell.. she can recognize it anywhere..

“ sab , ho gya bas table par lagana hai, ayiye, phle apki tie bna deti hu..” she told him as she turned towards him..

He put his tie in her hands and stand still with high neck in front of her…

She start making it…

“aaj aap bhut alg lag rhi hai.. “ he tried to start conversation

She lowered her eyes,” alag kese..?” she asked in low voice

“ I mean, aap ek matured home maker lag rhi hai..” he said

She looked at him in confusion..

“ I mean, aaj apke sath domestic feeling a rhi hai, family wali,.. ek .. ek  “ he was confused in choosing his words..

“ husband wife wali..” she completed his sentence..

He nodded, and she smiled..

“ To, ab aap iski adat dal lijiye, ab apko ese hi rhena hai,mere sath , kuki ke sath.. , I told you that day, I accepted this marriage whole heartily , aap ye daily alg alg tareke se mujhse puchenge to mera answer change nahi hoga..” she told him after finishing his tie

“ I was not doubting you, but complimenting you..” he told her..

But she turned away with blank face..

He turned her again towards him…

But she refused to look into his eyes.. he slowly took her face in to his palms.. and put her hair strands behind her ears.. she looked into his eyes .and he slowly try to clear her face with his thumb..

“ I trust you, Prerna.. I just don’t want you to force your self as my wife.. you don’t have to do it if you don’t ..”

“ what if , I want.. what if I want to give a fair chance to our relation, to you ,to me.., to us..” she asked

He closed his eyes and leaned his forehead to touch hers…,she also closed her eyes..

“ then, I will try my best not to disappoint you, I can’t promise you to be the best husband , but to be the husband you want , but it takes time.. and we both will wait for it..” he said

She nodded with tears and smile…

As he feel her tears on his cheek .. he parted away to look at her face..and wiped her tears with his thumb and nodded in no…

She smiled and he left her by pressing his lips lightly on her forehead…

The day he shown her his other sides , apart from a ruthless businessman something twisted in her heart for this man.. and slowly she came to this acceptance of their relation….

He save her family,  her family rejected him though.., but  she don’t care for their opinion now.. they don’t know him, they don’t live with him..but she did..

She know him as a father , as a husband  and as a son-in-law… best can anyone get…

Her life take a new route from here, and she have him.. and she knows that he will never let her down…

And she realized that she is not only content , but happy in her life…

She touched her sindoor and mangalsutra…” tum galat the Anurag, ek patni ke dil mai wahi hota hai jiske naam ka sindoor aur mangalsutra uske pass hota hai..”

And left for setting breakfast table..

And , Tanvi was not alone who witness their first moment as husband and wife….

Edited by 123g - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Tanvi was not alone who witness their first moment as husband and wife….

Best line of the OS

Aavnii thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Tanvi was not alone who witness their first moment as husband and wife….

Best line of the OS

He need it..

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Bestest bestest bestest... 

Priyu n Bajju rocked.... Tanvi n baki sab shocked... 

Priyu n Bajju accepted their relation wholeheartedly and want to give it a fair chance... 

*cries khushi ke aansu*

Priyu n Bajju are BAE ❤️

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Wow. Domestic PreRish. 

Bajaj calling her for everything😆. She changed his wardrobe and he allowed her to do it. She recognized his presence and their talk, husband-wife feeling❤️. Their journey started now and the ending is best😆.

Aavnii thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MR21

Wow. Domestic PreRish. 

Bajaj calling her for everything😆. She changed his wardrobe and he allowed her to do it. She recognized his presence and their talk, husband-wife feeling❤️. Their journey started now and the ending is best😆.

Thank you❤️

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Very Nice OS..Really Sweet..

Grey-licious thumbnail

Oh my god 😯

You just made my day😄

But disappointed me at the same time😔

How can you just finish it here😣

Please do continue this🥺

Domestic PreRish is just 

Beautifully written👏

Really loved it😍

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sweet and cute piece of writing. Delighted to read

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Husband wife wale Mr. And Mrs. BAJAJ. 

Prerna is looking gharelu gharwali and Rishabh likes ot just the things he wanted to do her hair her pallu the atta shows he liked this Prerna Rishabh also typical husband where is my stuff 

The kitchen scene smiley42 PreRish 😍tum galat the Anurag, ek patni ke dil mai wahi hota hai jiske naam ka sindoor aur mangalsutra uske pass hota hai..”

Not only Tanvi but someone else also saw thier first moment a as husband wife zaroori tha. 

tum galat the Anurag, ek patni ke dil mai wahi hota hai jiske naam ka sindoor aur mangalsutra uske pass hota hai..” - Anurag must have not seen Wo saat din or HDDCS.