Here is new promo

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

No words to say. I am SJ fan but Im so disappointed about this show Im not even sure if I will continue to watch it 😒.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1qOCYvAg32/?igshid=hrnpgq5zi7o4 

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Okay now I got Azaan's perspective. He did not want Noor to completely win. He couldn't stop the wedding but he didn't let go off Shaira either.

But so so disappointed with Noor's character. Samiksha did say her character has many shades but never thought she'll turn completely negative. She is no more grey. 

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

Okay now I got Azaan's perspective. He did not want Noor to completely win. He couldn't stop the wedding but he didn't let go off Shaira either.

But so so disappointed with Noor's character. Samiksha did say her character has many shades but never thought she'll turn completely negative. She is no more grey. 

What Samiksha said was a lie! She knew that her fans wont accept her as evil character so she lied. The whole team has lied to fandom. They said they dont support polygamy and you see what happens now. They said its a show about love and friendship and gunaah. Tell me where friendship is? And to marry for 2nd time is not gunaah. The whole concept of the show is crap 😤! 

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

What Samiksha said was a lie! She knew that her fans wont accept her as evil character so she lied. The whole team has lied to fandom. They said they dont support polygamy and you see what happens now. They said its a show about love and friendship and gunaah. Tell me where friendship is? And to marry for 2nd time is not gunaah. The whole concept of the show is crap 😤! 

I don't follow interviews tbh but in the initial promos there was no hint of Noor being negative. 

About polygamy since it's colors I was like 100% certain that they'll promote it to the fullest also I was reading a post about the PH also having a keen interest in the same topic. There's no surprise.

Yeah I am also thinking about the same where is friendship ? 

The bottom line is the writing sucks. The show is nothing extraordinary they way they tried to make it seem , it's nothing like that. This is Silsila 2 on television. 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What a bitch(saaf Dil) !!😡

Foolish/Dumb Shaira ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢

Azaan is only looks little sensible ..... Agar 100% sensible hota to iss noor the furr se kabhi shaddi nai karta.

Glad so noor the furrr will going to get position of second wife...... lekin kya fayda....Being emotional fool, shayra will never going to use first wife's haqq in rightful way...she will only become more chamchi of that second wife noor the furr....🤬

That emotional fool Shayra needs to understand bahu begum duties and wife duties will give her more near place to her allah than becoming chamchi of noor the furrr🤢

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

From very 1st promo noor look to me complete negative character by see her victory smile  . Shyra look sad but noor has  victory smile  

Now Khalid is one who let gas switch on  now shyra did not  kill Yasmin in any way nor by intentionally nor by unintentional lly 

Shyra has no hand in killing noor mother. 

Now noor  even after knowing   that shyra is innocent and still want azaan.? What does it means  . It means noor always want snatch azaan from shyra. She was always  possesive to azaan but because of her mother she could not speak 

Every body believe just because noor mother has died that she lost her mind but in fact  intention of noor was always to snatch azaan from shyra. It is just that she didn't not get any opportunity  so she use her mother death to get azaan 

Noor is evil character