Bahu Begum

New Promo : Noor's Evil Intentions and Aznoor Wedding

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shaira is getting Noor ready for her wedding ceremony. Noor looks into the camera and says that she knows Shaira is not responsible for her mother's death, but she will get married to get Azaan. 

Azaan and Noor are sitting on the wedding dias when Shaira comes and asks Azaan for a divorce, Azaan gets up and says that he will marry but he won't divorce Shaira, he will break a rule of Mohabbat. 

I try to leave the show and they bring me back 😅😢 Azaan has a plan, can nawab of Bhopal bow down to Noor's demand without a fight, when we know her intentions are not good? I am thinking that this marriage is fake, this is the least and easiest thing he can do. I put my bets on Azaan, he won't let me down 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dollangel thumbnail
Yes this is really interesting. Even if Aznoor will get married still there is no chances to showing their lovestory beacuse of Noor's negative character
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I

try to leave the show and they bring me back 😅😢 Azaan has a plan, can nawab of Bhopal bow down to Noor's demand without a fight, when we know her intentions are not good? I am thinking that this marriage is fake, this is the least and easiest thing he can do. I put my bets of Azaan, he won't let me down 

This idea is pretty interesting. 

Recently in EBSS they did the same , they showed that the shadi was fake with fake pandit and fake mantras. 

I think the makers should think about applying it.

And you are too optimistic though , colors and the makers both are hell bent on promoting extra marital/polygamy I don't think they'll let this chance go either.

Let's see how they proceed considering Noor is no more the innocent bacchi 'manipulated by Suraiya' but she is herself evil and selfish.

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

This idea is pretty interesting. 

Recently in EBSS they did the same , they showed that the shadi was fake with fake pandit and fake mantras. 

I think the makers should think about applying it.

And you are too optimistic though , colors and the makers both are hell bent on promoting extra marital/polygamy I don't think they'll let this chance go either.

Let's see how they proceed considering Noor is no more the innocent bacchi 'manipulated by Suraiya' but she is herself evil and selfish.

There are two different shows, if you watch the show and promos then they are not promoting polygamy, Noor is negative, this marriage wasn't done in circumstances that can enable a love story between Azaan and Noor. Can there be love between these two? If love is so easy then Noor should have been married to Khalid but she knows that one can not force love on someone. 

Then there is an online version where colors promotes the show in Kismet's name, fans try to find a way to Shaira dying and Azaan falling for Noor. This is promoting polygamy, the show and episodes are different 

MochaQueen thumbnail

this is so frustrating whats wrong with the writers :@ they could have introduced this marriage track without making noor negtive

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

this is so frustrating whats wrong with the writers :@ they could have introduced this marriage track without making noor negtive

I think everyone's inhibition and interest in this show stems from their dislike for a societal evil called polygamy. They are being cautious, they can't show people can live happily in a polygamous relationship when women in India have filed a petition in SC seeking ban on polygamy. Noor being negative is the hope that Azaan wont fall for her and they are not promoting polygamy. 

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think everyone's inhibition and interest in this show stems from their dislike for a societal evil called polygamy. They are being cautious, they can't show people can live happily in a polygamous relationship when women in India have filed a petition in SC seeking ban on polygamy. Noor being negative is the hope that Azaan wont fall for her and they are not promoting polygamy. 

Well everything what makes us upset happens in this show. First I was sure that Azaan wont fall for Noor but now Im not sure anymore 😒...

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

i still dont think noor will stay evil

i just hope the writers change soon

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I keep loosing hope in Azaan and then he brings it back again. 😆

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I agree and it also makes sense in terms of the statements made by the actors and characters.  I do not think Azaan will fall for Noor considering he has not in 20+ years, as stated by you Nora.  It would ruin his character too considering he knows part of her true nature now.  ShaZaan love will enter a intense/turbulent phrase due to circumstances of the nikaah.  I think the fighting Azaan is here to stay and will drive this story forward.

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago