Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

YRHPK Episode Live Written Update:Ep117. 27-08-2019

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with Mish still missing Kuhu that she might be the one who has ruined all the things in the cupboard. She enters the flash back when Kuhu was fighting with her for ruining her dress as Kuhu thought she is jealous of her, and her friends and that's why she did it. Mish feels she has fought with her all her life. She doesnt want to do so anymore. She messages Kuhu #Kuhu and Kunal forever

While Kunal is behaving estranged to Kuhu on their wedding night and she couldn't even appreciate Mishti's sweet message at such time. She is angry at her. While looking at Kuhu, Kunal is thinking how come his mother made him a villain in someone else's life? How could she make such a grave mistake? Because of him someone else's life is ruined.

Mish awakes thinking of Abir being there and caressing his hair and she feels its all a dream. While Nanu comes to take Abir to check on Nanko, Abir is seen to be meditating. He tells Nanu straight forward, that this is the first day of his love story. He wants to see Mish' face first and has messaged same to Mish as well but no reply yet.

Kunal sees Kuhu sleeping uncomfortably with light streaming in. For a second he closes the curtains but then pushes them open so hard, Kuhu wakes up. He asks her to get ready fast for the phag fera ritual while Kuhu thinks its not a nightmare. THis is real

Jugnu comes to Abir's room and they share funny moment that Abir's eyes are closed that there might be cockroach or a rat as his eyes are closed. Jugnu reminds that newly couple is leaving for phag fera so he also might be wishing to leave with them?

Jasmeet taunts Mishti to be shameless , unwanted and still remains where she is but it fell on deaf ears as she is so happy seeing ABir's message that she is the first person he wants to look at, how come she got so lucky? WHile Jas is befuddled how come her taunt didn't work?

Mish video calls ABir and he asks if she's alone then only he opens his eyes. and wishes her good morning angry chorni!. She denies of stealing anything. While he is declaring that she did steal his heart and was running away from Rajkot? Abir nicknames her Bhagaudi girlfriend. Mish disapproves the choice. Abir gives the option of removing the bahgaudi and just be  boyfriend and girlfriend to each other. Mish informs him that she calls boyfriend someone else. Abir took few seconds and asking to whom? Mish flips on the question , that since its phag fera rasam that date cant happen today. She wont lie to Badi Maa. Abir keeps on asking who is the boyfriend?

Jas is worried that her taunts failed. Varsha is asking her to not pester Mishti. Jas disagrees that someone has to since she made a grand entry to KUKU wedding and ruined everything. Varsha is worried that Jas will make a ruckus , Kuku are coming that she should stop. While Jas feels this needs to be said to Mishti.  Varsha asks her not to taunt Mishti. Badi Maa hears all of it and is worried for Mishti 

Kuhu feels Kunal is angry but marriage cant be annulled because of anger. She is trying to help Kunal but in vain. She asks for chance from Kunal but he doesn't want to and leaves the room to find Nanu and Koslu mamu standing outside all naughty. They are trying to tease him but kUnal isnt in the mood. Kuhu realises the family doesn't know about their situation. She is wishing that whatever Kunal said to last night was a mistake

Abir and Mishti still on the call, Abir is jealous .of the "boyfriend" and wants to know who is he. But Mish doesn't relent. Badi Maa comes. Abir is giving gesture to see behind her but Mish not understanding it and keeps on teasing him more. Abir cuts her off by greeting Badi maa. They both are at loss of words. so Mish gives excuse of finding the girl for Abir.

Badi Maa asks who was the girl he had told her about. So he tells that the girl is keeping secrets from him, so how can he trust her. Mish tries to take her away as they have to prepare for phag phera, asking for letting Abir to be sure about the girl and hugs Badi Maa saying i love you to both Badi Maa and abir. Badi maa feels the girl to be stupid as Abir is the best. and asks if she'll come the ritual

Meenakshi is staring in the mirror repenting on bringing Parul into their lives. And remembering her threat of telling Kunal everything. She is waiting for her day to come when nobody will help Parul either. She feels Parul is enemy now and she should her victory on this day, next will be hers. She makes a call to send papers to the office

Kuhu walks down the stairs to be greeted by Ketki and Nidhi maami. They complement for her saree and jewellery. Parul comes with pooja ki thali asking her to put vermillion. Parul asks her about her health. Kuhu answers she's fine. While the boys wants to hear the news of KuKu's wedding night. Abir is disappointed no one could gather any

Abir and RV are teasing KuKu and Meenu stares at them from top of the balcony. Parul insists she shouldn't let her family wait but while she's going. RV family will miss her presence. nanu asks Kuhu to inform Mahs that Janamashtmi is to be celebrated with them

Meenu is all ready to go to office while Nanu asks for her health and why is she feeling all tensed?

Precap: Same as yesterdays

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail

Sorry for late update as usual. My sleeping patterns are getting way weirder than usual

1. Jugnu jumping on Abir was the best scene. I laughed the entire time.

Dinosaur ke ande 🤣

2. raat me laat maari kya🤣🤣 kya tha yeh

3. namesake still kajal less and making threats to Parul.. what are those papers for? me curious

4. Abir jealous of the boyfriend"lol" Awww

will we be seeing Kartik here?

5. the cherry on top was Mish not feeling Jas taunts. I really wished that feeling always remains with her....

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: meen123

Sorry for late update as usual. My sleeping patterns are getting way weirder than usual

Dinosaur ke ande 🤣

3. namesake still kajal less and making threats to Parul.. what are those papers for? me curious

5. the cherry on top was Mish not feeling Jas taunts. I really wished that feeling always remains with her....

Thanks Meen for the episode update. Why sorry dear? Please sleep properly. Bilkul mere tarah,jab bhi jahan bhi chance mile soo jaana.😃

Happy to know that Parul is now in the hitlist of BB. Thank God for the time being BB's focus would be on parulmaasi.

Jasmeet...Am waiting for the day when BP will take a proper class of her. I am happy to see Mishbir's romance these days. Coz i only focus on their story.

BTW,who is Kartik?

meen123 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Jayati321

Thanks Meen for the episode update. Why sorry dear? Please sleep properly. Bilkul mere tarah,jab bhi jahan bhi chance mile soo jaana.😃

Happy to know that Parul is now in the hitlist of BB. Thank God for the time being BB's focus would be on parulmaasi.

Jasmeet...Am waiting for the day when BP will take a proper class of her. I am happy to see Mishbir's romance these days. Coz i only focus on their story.

BTW,who is Kartik?

aww thanks... 

BP ek baar hi phatenge m sure.. Us din ke baad kisi ka muh bakvaas ke liye ni khule ga. 

I think she's going to make parul. Leave on an emergency in her actual hometown or something... Baaki pata ni

parent show ka lead hai... Kaira ka husband. Kaira is Mish sister na..... Technicality pe Ja ri hu.. Koi aake ye na bataye ke ladke ne dusri shaadi kr li

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Thank you meen for the very detailed synopsis! 🤗You are an angel ❤️

Can I say that I was glad that Kunal had a molecule of guilt for being the villain and ruining someone’s life ? 

Like I mentioned before I felt a tad bit sorry for Kuhu today , although I am irked by her constant blame game ! Since I know this is a habit that has developed over the years , it’s going to take a while for her to stop doing it ! 

I always think  Mishbir can’t get cuter than this , but they always manage to pleasantly surprise me and I am not complaining at all .. in fact I say, keep them coming ! ❤️

Abir- Mish- BM scene was very endearing ! 👏

Discussing about Jasmeet seems futile, since she will never change ! 

Jugnu- Abir scene was hilarious ! I think Abir’s Nautanki trait has rubbed off on Jugnu in copious amounts! 

Abir clueless about the jealousy emotion was beyond adorable! And his curiosity about the BF in Mish’s life was so cute ? I wanted to pull his cheeks ! 😆

Meenu ben sans an overdose of Kajal looks so much more refined! The woman is back to scheming .. but I was glad she remembered she had a company to run and was going to office ! 

All in all an entertaining episode! 👏

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Dinosaur ke ande 🤣

Perfect pointers , meen ! The first two were hilarious, the third intrigued me too! Loved the 5th .. 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

aww thanks... 

BP ek baar hi phatenge m sure.. Us din ke baad kisi ka muh bakvaas ke liye ni khule ga. 

I think she's going to make parul. Leave on an emergency in her actual hometown or something... Baaki pata ni

parent show ka lead hai... Kaira ka husband. Kaira is Mish sister na..... Technicality pe Ja ri hu.. Koi aake ye na bataye ke ladke ne dusri shaadi kr li

Acha yrkkh waala Kartik... I know him. i was wondering hamare show mei Kartik kaun hei.

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you t the written update Meen 😘

meen123 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mii5

Thank you t the written update Meen 😘

you're welcome mansi🤗

meen123 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aanchal15

Thank you meen for the very detailed synopsis! 🤗You are an angel ❤️

Can I say that I was glad that Kunal had a molecule of guilt for being the villain and ruining someone’s life ? 

Like I mentioned before I felt a tad bit sorry for Kuhu today , although I am irked by her constant blame game ! Since I know this is a habit that has developed over the years , it’s going to take a while for her to stop doing it ! 

I always think  Mishbir can’t get cuter than this , but they always manage to pleasantly surprise me and I am not complaining at all .. in fact I say, keep them coming ! ❤️

Abir- Mish- BM scene was very endearing ! 👏

Discussing about Jasmeet seems futile, since she will never change ! 

Jugnu- Abir scene was hilarious ! I think Abir’s Nautanki trait has rubbed off on Jugnu in copious amounts! 

Abir clueless about the jealousy emotion was beyond adorable! And his curiosity about the BF in Mish’s life was so cute ? I wanted to pull his cheeks ! 😆

Meenu ben sans an overdose of Kajal looks so much more refined! The woman is back to scheming .. but I was glad she remembered she had a company to run and was going to office ! 

All in all an entertaining episode! 👏

muje lagta hai mai zyada likh deti hu.. I should learn to be brief as well😆

Kunal ki rehne do.. Kuhu le legi ache se. 🤣

I think Abir never felt he would be jealous ever.,lol but he is... So cute😘😘

I'm giving kuhu a week to come to terms with this shock tbh.... There something tragic happened with me and I cried 3 weeks later.... Sabka hazam karne ka time alag hota I suppose