Aug 26 : Derranged Mentality

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Noor opens the door to Shazaan's bathroom, Shaira is stunned, she explains the situation to Noor that she wasn't romancing with HER husband 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 

Noor says that there's no need to explain anything as she can see everything for herself, Shaira had taunted her on spying on a married couple, now she is involved in lascivious activities with someone's fiance. She isn't only a murderer but a characterless woman. Noor raises her hand on Shaira and Azaan stopped her, he reprimanded her for talking to his wife like this, he says that he is sparing her because she was his friend, if someone else had done this, he would have maimed her. 

I get Azaan standing up for his wife but I don't understand Shaira tolerating this sl°t shaming by Noor. 

Noor goes in her bedroom, breaks a photo frame and steps onto the broken glass. Khalid comes to her. Later on this 

Azaan is putting on his clothes, he tries to pin a broach to his kurta, Shaira helps him. She says that he overreacted 🙄🙄🙄 Yes, sweetheart absolutely. It is daily occurrence for a nasty witch to sl°t shame someone's wife. She continues that Noor must have seen this side of her for the first time, Azaan replied that he hasn't seen Noor's this side before, nothing is like before not friendship, not love and his wife won't be his. Azaan hurts himself with the pin saying if he has to bleed to death to stay with Shaira, he would do it happily. 

Shaira asks him to stop as she won't change her decision, she is following his conditions and in the end he has to fulfill his promise of divorce. Shaira thinks that she is wrong but it will save Noor's life. Azaan thinks that Shaira's wrong decision will ruin 3 lives. 

I expected this, they are putting the whole blame on Shaira, Noor's suicide attempts are being wiped out. 

Shaira comes out of the room and slips down the stairs, Razia sees her and calls Azaan, doctor checks her up and asks Azaan to take care of her. Azaan sees oil in Shaira's shoes and thinks that Noor did it. 

Noor is jealous of Shaira and Azaan tells her that this is her problem, her jealousy. He confronts Noor about oil on the stairs, Noor denies doing anything like this. Azaan thinks of Noor didn't do it then who? He reveals to Razia that now he thinks someone was trying to frame Shaira and kitchen fire was not an accident, it was a deliberate attempt by someone. But he was unable to retrieve CCTV footage. 

Azaan takes milk for Shaira, Shaira asks him not to worry about her, she is giving him cold shoulder to keep him away from her. 💔

Azaan meets Khalid in the hallway, Khalid asks him why is he marrying Noor, when he doesn't love her? Azaan reveals everything to Khalid, He says if Khalid is able to stop this wedding, he will be grateful to him for life. 

Khalid reveals that he was the one started the fire which killed Faiz. 

Edit : This will be last update from me, as I said that I am watching this for Shazaan, Shaira and Azaan. Shaira is not the character I loved anymore, Shazaan will end with Azaan's 2nd marriage and so will Azaan for me. There's nothing to root for unless I prepare myself for a love story between a perpetrator and her victim. I will miss all of you 💔 I am taking whatever good memories I have of Shazaan, they clicked for me in such a small time but every good thing comes to an end, sadly, it ended sooner than I wanted it to 💔

I will miss discussing this with Rose, Kooki, Yezabel ♥️♥️♥️ You guys have been sweet and generous. 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Thank you for wu ❤.

Do you believe Khalid? 

Noor and Khalid scene. I don't think I have seen anything as disturbing as these two together. Khalid is mentally unstable but stupid and Noor is derranged on another level. She is not mentally unstable, there is something very weird about how her brain works. 

She tells Khalid that there can't be a love relationship between them but they can be friends, why doesn't she understand this when Azaan tells her that she is his friend and he can't love her?

Why can't people who want Azaan with this 😱😰😰😓, I don't have an appropriate adjective for her, call for Noor's love story with Khalid? The situation is same, both are not in love and both Noor and Khalid are not capable of being in a marital relationship. 

Shaira 😑 They are ruining her character to show Noor and Azaan as strong-headed characters. A woman doesn't have to be a superwoman, her husband can speak for her but at the same time none will tolerate being sl°t shamed. She wants a happy life for Noor, what makes her think that marrying Azaan, who is in love with Shaira, give Noor a happy life? 

Do makers have a story for 2nd marriage? were they just relying on acceptance from fans because fans support everything and anything their favorite star is doing, pacifying audience in name of Kismet and if nothing works then blame the wife for her husband's 2nd marriage? 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Yezabel

Thank you for wu ❤.

Do you believe Khalid? 

Don't you? He was afraid of entering kitchen. He remembers visuals from the fire when he was asked by Shaira to leave the house. Khalid should not have been in the house, if he was in the house then it is clear that he started the fire. 

I dont know..is he able to do that? My friend is also sure that it was him. I still think it was an accident but who knows? 

Nora. 🤗  I do not want you leave the forum but understand how you feel...

The writers really have put the whole blame on Shayra's 'guilt' rather than blaming Noor's suicide threats for this mess.  What is worse is that Azaan knows this and he still feels helpless and sees both at fault!

None of the characters make sense at the moment and I am just watching for the sake of it now, for Arjit...

Yes ShaZaan make a good pair and even their silent interactions are natural.  It is a shame the writing does not support them...

The precap; if Noor knows the truth is she willing to hide it to get Azaan?  Probably, yes...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Nora. 🤗  I do want you leave the forum but understand how you feel...

The writers really have put the whole blame on Shayra's 'guilt' rather than blaming Noor's suicide threats for this mess.  What is worse is that Azaan knows this and he still feels helpless and sees both at fault!

None of the characters make sense at the moment and I am just watching for the sake of it now, for Arjit...

Yes ShaZaan make a good pair and even their silent interactions are natural.  It is a shame the writing does not support them...

The precap; if Noor knows the truth is she willing to hide it to get Azaan?  Probably, yes...

Shaira is distancing herself from Azaan and Azaan is blaming Shaira, I am seeing their love losing in front of Noor's Zidd. Azaan says that his love will defeat kismet, I don't want to watch his love lose. When you posted the picture from Arjit's account, I had hopes which ended with tonight's episode. 

Marriage is not overrated for me and polygamy is a crime, I am not able to see this in a sense where Shazaan can survive after Azaan's marriage with Noor. I don't see Aznoor happening with the things Noor has done to Shaira and Azaan. I really liked Shazaan, Shaira and Azaan. 

Originally posted by NoraSM

Shaira is distancing herself from Azaan and Azaan is blaming Shaira, I am seeing their love losing in front of Noor's Zidd. Azaan says that his love will defeat kismet, I don't want to watch his love lose. When you posted the picture from Arjit's account, I had hopes which ended with tonight's episode. 

Marriage is not overrated for me and polygamy is a crime, I am not able to see this in a sense where Shazaan can survive after Azaan's marriage with Noor. I don't see Aznoor happening with the things Noor has done to Shaira and Azaan. I really liked Shazaan, Shaira and Azaan.

I am of the same mind and it frustrating the writers will do anything to glorify Noor, no matter how disturbing the scenes are.  One minute she seems psychotic and in the next scene she is having a normal fight with Azaan, as if last week never happened.  Yes we got lip service to say Azaan has lost his friends and will loose his wife...

If spoilers are to be believed, all three reach an understanding when the truth is revealed after the nikaah.  Even if that meant that ShaZaan were free to love each other, it would mean that their happiness rests on Noor's approval.  I had a problem with this from the start.  Azaan does not have end relations with is friend but he never quite managed to find a balance.  No wife can accept that real life so they made Shayra the reason for the polygamy.

Shayra compromised for what exactly?  So both Noor and Azaan to have tantrums when they do not get their way.  I had hopes of Azaan trying to convince Shayra with valid points but today seems as though he was sulking.  He has the power to stop this, if he can be so defiant at the haldi.  Azaan and Noor can never be seen as couple after everything that has happened but people wanted them as leads will watch I suppose.

The writing is just twisted in this show and I agree, the creatives are trying to pacify certain viewers at the expense of story and character.  As everyone keeps posting, the producer loves to promote the same theme in all his shows.  LSD films, the name of this production house should come with a warning sign...

I am still watching for Arjit and ShaZaan...For now...

I have to mention that at least Azaan is investigating the accidents now and I have to give him credit for defending Shayra against Noor too.

An example of the twisted logic of these creatives; all scenes showing things happening to Shayra serves to show Noor how much Azaan loves his wife, at the expense of making Shayra a weak character...

Noor becomes friends with Khalid and his parents; scary theme music and flickering lights included just to make it clear for us that she is bad now...

If they continue with the polygamy concept, Noor's character is likely to remain dark...

I really hope against hope that love wins and the nikaah is stopped!

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

I am of the same mind and it frustrating the writers will do anything to glorify Noor, no matter how disturbing the scenes are.  One minute she seems psychotic and in the next scene she is having a normal fight with Azaan, as if last week never happened.  Yes we got lip service to say Azaan has lost his friends and will loose his wife...

If spoilers are to be believed, all three reach an understanding when the truth is revealed after the nikaah.  Even if that meant that ShaZaan were free to love each other, it would mean that their happiness rests on Noor's approval.  I had a problem with this from the start.  Azaan does not have end relations with is friend but he never quite managed to find a balance.  No wife can accept that real life so they made Shayra the reason for the polygamy.

Shayra compromised for what exactly?  So both Noor and Azaan to have tantrums when they do not get their way.  I had hopes of Azaan trying to convince Shayra with valid points but today seems as though he was sulking.  He has the power to stop this, if he can be so defiant at the haldi.  Azaan and Noor can never be seen as couple after everything that has happened but people wanted them as leads will watch I suppose.

The writing is just twisted in this show and I agree, the creatives are trying to pacify certain viewers at the expense of story and character.  As everyone keeps posting, the producer loves to promote the same theme in all his shows.  LSD films, the name of this production house should come with a warning sign...

I am still watching for Arjit and ShaZaan...For now...

Yeah we wanted to see Samiksha and Arjit as leads but not this way damn it! I cant enjoy this show bc of the cunning character of Noor. I hate such people. This was the reason why I didnt watch Maya. People like Maya and now Noor makes me mad no matter what kind of trauma they had lived for being like that. Im so disappointed 😔.