My take on today''s episode - August 26

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I felt compelled to make a quick post today. It was irresistible. So here I go.

Such a lovely episode smiley32smiley32smiley32

Well Mahi my prediction for once was not a popat. So it is the kuch toh log kahenge that bothers Babita no end and once again complete contrast between her and Hanuman Singh. You can see his maturity, his understanding of the world, the set mindset of people that he has complete disregard for because he is such an evolved human being thanks to his own life experiences, seeing his abused mother, Imarti changing his perspective on life, on women, etc. He is beyond all this.

And what was lovely was how he carried no baggage at all vis a vis Babita after the police station convo. He was natural with her, comfortable, at ease, caring, concerned and above all the way he painstakingly explains his perspective to Babita, after the Khatri incident, and then she is back to the pavillion despite all his educating her during the priest's kuch toh log kahenge moment and he once again manaofies her, desperate to put the smile back on her face but in this instance it's Minnie who eggs him on.

He is like a man on a mission. Mission educate Babita, make Babita happy, be it by singing be it by doing a take off on Rajesh Khanna and his iconic dialogue and he does succeed in making her smile.

He even comes up with an even more revolutionary suggestion, why not go in for a live-in relationship and this time he is wiser thanks to Minnie's explanations of what a live-in really means smiley2 to put an end to people's speculations, comments, etc. but backs off when he sees how disapproving she looks, well more disapproving than scandalized I must admit and passes it off as a joke.

We can see that he is bending over backwards to keep her happy and telling her only what she wants to hear but even then trying to educate her, make her also evolve and go beyond all this.

Well it's not going to happen overnight but today for the first time I felt that it would be possible because this man has mounds of patience and only good intentions. Babita is finally on the path of self discovery and evolving guided gently by Hanuman Singh.

Despite all this Babita is still unable to stomach the beauticians careless banter of the kuch tog log kahenge variety.

So it's going to be a long haul for HS but he will do it! Kudos to him!

As for Minnie she also has a lot to learn and accept now that new family is getting formed. We could see that from her reaction to the pizza episode in the precap. 

All the best to her and all the best to Babita. As for HS I have full confidence in him. I just want Lala to lend him his shoulder when HS will need to vent out.

Kudos to the makers.

Thoroughly enjoyed the episode.

smiley32smiley32smiley32

Edited by Padmajaan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I liked the episode inspite of declaring on Friday that I won't watch , I gave it a try and was pleasantly surprised. HS❤️love this man more and more.. I enjoyed Hanita scene hehe he actually asked her for live in 😆that was quite cute scene ..and on people's remarks...I guess I vented a lot in ajao Aarey thread  . Duniya ka bada Rog kya kahege log .

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yes Padma, you were right. I didn't expect that she'd be so affected. Plus it's back to back insults again and again!

I enjoyed today's episode.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I actually didn't enjoy the episode much, perhaps it was something about the editing or the fact that I'd seen the BTS videos.

I understand Babita's point of view. She has always worried about what people would say when it came to her personal life. It will take her time to learn to grow a thick skin. 

Father-daughter never cared about such things anyway. 

Yes, HS was adorable and I think Aniruddh sang quite well considering the circumstances. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

this whole week will be dedicated to log kya kahenga...

many doubts again to come , & almost a point where babita will seriously refuse .

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Padma thank you for the post. Loved HS and his gyan ka pitara. Anirudh sings well. Kaafi sur mein gaa raha tha. He is too talented. 

Looks like CVs will dedicate this week to log kya kahenge. 

Don't want to comment about anything else. My eyes were on HS only. 😳

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Nicely penned thoughts on yesterday’s episode by you, Padma! 👏

Padmajaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I actually didn't enjoy the episode much, perhaps it was something about the editing or the fact that I'd seen the BTS videos.

I understand Babita's point of view. She has always worried about what people would say when it came to her personal life. It will take her time to learn to grow a thick skin. 

Yes, HS was adorable and I think Aniruddh sang quite well considering the circumstances. 

Yes I was planning to add that. Lol. Though kenna rendered with a haryanvi twang. He sang pretty well!

Padmajaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Or did you think they overdid the kuch toh log kahenge thing or let me put it this way, it seemed as if they had handled it in a rush isn't it the way it came one after the other? Kinda clumsy isn't it? Plus rather uncharacteristic of HS not to react at least to Khatri but may be he wanted to educate Babes in order to give her a thick skin because he knew much more of that was bound to follow?

Yes I agree with you. If this is what put you off, they could have certainly handled it better and not rushed it and it was too in-your-face and people usually don't talk like that plus they aren't that old.

The thing is I do know that people talk a lot behind people's back but not like this directly to the person. And then I have no idea how it is in Patiala.

Yes the subtlety was certainly missing!  

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It suddenly struck me after reading the spoilers of Imrati and MIni. I think the makers will recreate the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai last scene....Rahul and Anjali getting married while little Anjali smiling and waving at Tina's aatma. Here HS and Babita are getting married. MIni imagines Imrati is happy for Maan. 😊