Of Chalaakiyan and PreRish Tum Kahaaaaan Ho | PreRish Rambles | 08/26

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

This episode started with Anurag's herogiri and Maasi's shaitaani tez dimaag LMAOOO. How ridiculous was it that Veena threw Prerna under the bus to Anurag 'yeh ladki tumhare layak KABH ITHI HI NAHI' who says that??? Are you kidding me?? After all the sh*t that Prerna put herself through to be with Anurag, Veena is all no my daughter ain't sh*t. LMAO. Kya baath hai. 

Maasi's very tezz vaise how she basically sat by Rishabh's bed and was like I'm punishing Veena for what she did. LOL. And then said well in movies the people who are not awake can always hear everything .. I mean kaise iska dimaag dohta haina? Amazing. LOL.

Sometimes this show does a good job with it's mood and direction, aka the scene where Prerna turns around feeling Anurag's presence before seeing him. The song could have been different though, and we didn't need the overzealous flashbacks. We are well aware of why they're not together LMAO. Just trying to kill time 😆

Everyone in this show keeps blaming Prerna and Rishabh jaise yeh sabb khud itne acche or mahaan hai. I'm so tired of it. Anurag ka bhaashan was irritating. I LOVE that Prerna handed the truth to Anurag, YOUR MOTHER PUT VEENA IN JAIL BECAUSE SHE HATED THEIR FAMILY. Whereas here it's just a misunderstanding. YES MA'AM. Wow she actually has some brain cells left?? I think that was the biggest plot twist for me, ke Prerna ke paas abhi bhi sense hai. LOL. But look at the way Anurag does NOT listen and moves his body away from her as if to completely disregard the truth of his family. That small moment is EXACTLY why these two would never work. Because he just isn't willing to look the truth of his own mother in the eye. Ridiculous. The way Anurag thinks he's like the hero ... are you kidding me yaar. He keeps trying to put down a man who isn't even there to defend himself like this was so tiring to watch. This entire scene was so contrived and irritating, but I love that Prerna folded her arms and in a way pushed away from Anurag. The distance is growing between the both of them and it's only the beginning. 

WOW they showed Nivi meri jaan??? She's so good, so family oriented, loves them all so much. Even if they don't deserve it. Nivi watches the entire AnuPre thing unfold and in the precap we see her trying to talk to Anurag and all he says 'I don't care. All I care is that I want her.' Vah. LOL. 

Also Tanvi is like a little girl lmao. I don't know why I find her so endearing, not character wise, just face wise. She's very cute. Also is it me or is her english accent foreign types? Maybe it's because I'm Canadian so I pick up on it or am more sensitive to it, but when she breaks into small english it sounds like my own 😆

There was 0 Rishabh so obviously this episode was already annoying for me, and he's not in the precap either. Leh lo. Main pichle janam main kuch na kuch galat kiya hoga, joh EK mayi mujhe slow torture kar rahi hai Rishabh ke beghair. Sigh. 

It's a solid -11/10 for me today folks 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

She was not prerna.. She was Mrs. bajaj today.. And following his step now .. You go girl.. 🥳

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1oJPHPopPy/?igshid=1pu3hpw7czzq

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Maasi is dumb and her follower Tanvi is dumber. All their schemes are fated to backfire. 😆

A was damn annoying. But I liked Prerna's attitude in that scene. The visible shift in A's body-language upon being reminded of his own mother's wicked deed was significant. He's a weak, egoistical man who can't bear his own reflection. 👎🏼

I can't wait for RB to gain consciousness and spring back into action. The show has been insufferable without him.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hiii! Was waiting for your post. I hope your FF update comes soon too.  

Also, I didn't watch the episode. Commenting purely on the basis of your update and the main Forum update I read. I like that Prerna is giving it back to him. And Anurag is so incomprehensible. As much as I like his scenes, like they are good coz they at least make you feel something. When Veena comes, she's so lacking in everything, I feel I literally gained not lost nothing from it. And, Prerna's clothes were bad today. What's with the bun 😆 Why are they making her look older day by day? Also no Bajaj, so motivation to watch is -infinity. 

I like Nivi, more sorted and I think she's the most underrated person in the family. I mean, idk how it happened but Anurag who's wayyyy, wayyy off emotional stability is handling the business when Nivi is requesting him to at least tie a Rakhi, when she should be the one handling the business. Maasi 🤢 She sucks. But, even if Bajaj were awake (like someone in the Forum said), he'd have heard only Tanvi's absurdity and Prerna's confession but not Maasi's vile ideas. She SUCKS. Like that woman can't even act right. Anyway, I am pretty sure Bajaj isn't waking up tomorrow. So another episode I am gonna a skip. 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Maasi is dumb and her follower Tanvi is dumber. All their schemes are fated to backfire. 😆

A was damn annoying. But I liked Prerna's attitude in that scene. The visible shift in A's body-language upon being reminded of his own mother's wicked deed was significant. He's a weak, egoistical man who can't bear his own reflection. 👎🏼

I can't wait for RB to gain consciousness and spring back into action. The show has been insufferable without him.

SERIOUSLY! In fact, it's so bad I fast forwarded the dialogues only to watch him lie on the hospital bed. That's better than any other shit.