Posted: 4 years ago

Rohit came back home early this very day. He knew his girlfriend has had a bad week. Long working hours and horrendous shifts. He decided to cook a nice meal for her, a simple dinner with all her favorite food along with a nice movie to watch along with. He started preparing, rajma chawal and dahi boondi to go along with it. He also made a tomato-cucumber mix salad. He kept the wine in the cooler for chilling. He would treat his girlfriend today. He remembered her saying this morning when she was getting ready for her work,

Sonakshi: “I hate being a woman this week.”

He changed into comfortable clothing, and he set the table.Nice bright candles adoring the table, he placed the food on and kept a vase of white lilies. They were her favourites. He then proceeded to their bedroom and took out her pajamas and his large white t-shirt she loved wearing. Everything was set, everything was done. Food prepared, table set, wine chilling and movie ready. Everything was done, all needed was for his girlfriend to come home.

He sat in the corner of their living room, reading his latest book waiting for his gorgeous girl to enter their house. Thirty minutes in, he heard the door being opened and their stood his girlfriend, tired but still beautiful.

Sonakshi: “Sorry, I came home late. It took more time,stupid crew messed up things.”

Rohit: “Its okay. Why don’t you go take a bath, change into some comfortable clothes? Then we can enjoy your favourite rajma chawal.”

Sonakshi sighed and went upto hug her cute boyfriend. She stayed in his arms, listening to their hearts beating in sync with each other. She looked up from his chest to see him smiling at her. She distanced herself from his engulf and pecked his cheeks.

Sonakshi: “Yes, I hot bath is all I need at this moment. But I also need some wine.”

Rohit went in the kitchen to get some wine for her. He handed her some and took some for himself. She took the glass and drank it in a single gulp.

Rohit: “Woah! Slow down there Sona.”

Sona kept her glass on the table and slumped on the couch. She was really exhausted. He sat besides her and kept her feet in his lap and started massaging her legs. She really needed this. How does he do this? Just understand what I need, how can he always keep my needs first. How come I have never met a man so chivalrous in my life? She was brought out of her thoughts when he snapped his fingers.

Rohit: “Feeling better babe? No go have a shower, then we will eat dinner and then watch your favourite movie and cuddle. Sounds good?”

Sonakshi smiled and was back in no time to eat the amazing meal prepared by her boyfriend. They ate in silence, talking with their eyes, stealing glances at each other in between.

Rohit: “You want to talk about what you said today morning?”

Sonakshi: “Later…”

Rohit cleaned up the table and went to sit on the couch besides his girl.

Rohit: “Now?”

Sonakshi: “I hate when I have my periods. Its annoying and painful at the same time. I also bled myself. That’s embarrassing.”

Rohit: “Hey. It’s a natural thing and it will not make me love you any less just because you bled yourself.”

Sonakshi: “But…”

Rohit: “No buts…I just want you to know that all men are not alike. I know when you have your periods and its painful and exhausting for you. So from now on, every month I will pamper you the most during these days.”

Sonakshi: “Just these days, you will not pamper me otherwise?”

Rohit chuckled as he pulled her in his embrace. He kissedher long and soft, biting her lower lip.

Rohit: “I’ll always pamper you. I promise.”

This time Sonakshi pulled himin a bone crushing hug. She broke the hug and took his lips in a passionatekiss, slowly easing them open as they both drowned themselves in each other,their tongues fiercely battling, their love shining through. They parted tobreathe, staying in the embrace, feeling the emotions running high in theirhearts. They broke apart, gasping for air.

Sonakshi:“I also these stupid periods because I can’t be intimate with you.”

Rohit laughed and pulled her in his embrace. Both silently watching the romantic movie which was her favorite.

The End! 

Edited by -Mayu- - 4 years ago

Aww!! Nice to see Dr. Possessive

Edited by Draconian - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Draconian

Aww!! Nice to see Dr. Possessive

Thanks. 

But more than he being possessive he was being considerate. That's what I wanted to put in this story. Did you read it properly?

Love, 

Mayu

Originally posted by PhineasFerb

Mr. Caring Dr surgeon❤

Thanks so much for replying. 

Yes I wanted to show his sensitive side. 

Love, 

Mayu

Originally posted by -Mayu-

Thanks. 

But more than he being possessive he was being considerate. That's what I wanted to put in this story. Did you read it properly?

Love, 

Mayu

Yup but i am not a good reader!🤣...but really it was a cute one

Its so touching❤

Such a compassionate and sensitive side of rohit

Nicely written👍🏼

Originally posted by Draconian

Yup but i am not a good reader!🤣...but really it was a cute one

Sorry. I thought something else. You said possessive. That's why I said that. 

Thanks for the comments. 

Love,

Mayu 

Originally posted by scorpion77

Its so touching❤

Such a compassionate and sensitive side of rohit

Nicely written👍🏼

Thanks! 

Yes, Rohit being a doctor he will understand this phase. 

I really want to see this side now. 

Love, 

Mayu 

Wow how understanding and concerned Rohit seems to be.... Amazing OS