IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Paani paani honthon pe na jaane kaise

Dhaani dhaani muskurahaton ke phool khilne lage, mann hi mann

Khaari khaari hatheliyon pe jaane kaise

Pyaari pyaari rangreliyon ki dhoop sajne lagi, tan badan

Hui main teri joganiya joganiya

Tu jogi teri joganiyan main joganiyan…

" Main aapse nafrat nahi Kar paayungi Mr. Bajaj". She recalled these words while sitting alone in her room. She was in a dilemma about the feelings she is starting to have for his forced husband. Forced?? She stressed on this word. 

He didn't force me to marry him. He just thought like a business man and looked for his own benefits as he is a business machine.But even I married him for Anurag. I do had my own reasons to marry him. Call it a forced marriage or whatever,but he is my husband and I can't deny this fact. And what he did for my mother,I can't thank him enough. His words echoed in her ears- "Mrs. Bajaj,I can't insult a mother never ever in my life. I know the value of a mother because I don't have mine".

Flashback

Everything was against my mother. All the proofs were against her that she tried to kill Mr. Bajaj. Judge was about to give his decision against her but Mr. Bajaj came there as a savior for her. He gave his statement in favor of her and set her free. 

I was just looking at him in disbelief.First I thought that he was here to give his statement against my mother as maasi provoked me against him. But I was wrong. I never understood this man. But he gave me an assurance with his eyes that everything's gonna be fine. My mother didn't say anything to him but she did get emotional. He just folded his hands in front her and she reciprocated the same. 

Shivi and shekhar bhaiya also thanked him but he asked them not to do this as their mother is also like his mother. His thoughts touched my heart. I couldn't say anything in front of him. But he understood everything seeing through my eyes which were only admiring him. He smiled a little and we both drove off to our home. Kukki was so happy seeing her father in front of her. She ran towards him and hugged him tightly. I just stood there admiring them.

FB overs

It's been 7 days that he is being at home. He made many excuses in these days to go to office but all his excuses were in vain. Me and kukki didn't allow him to go office. I didn't say him directly but I made kukki my intermediator for all these things. But he did understand everything and left no chance to embarrass me in front of him. 

I have started feeling some awkwardness in our relationship which was never before. I don't know the reason about this awkwardness and even I don't understand what's this new change. But slowly and slowly I have started thinking about him not as father of kukki but also as my husband. I can't express this new feeling that is growing inside me but this feeling is so good. Earlier,I didn't know what he thinks about me but now I get affected with his each word. I want to do small small things for him. Although he doesn't like it but I pretend fake fights to do his works. Once he told me that no one has done anything for him in his life. That time,it didn't affect me but now whenever I thinks about that,I feel an unknown pain in my heart. 

Now,I want to fulfill all my duties not only as kukki's mother but also as his wife. I want to give him that feeling that how it feels when someone does something for them. He was always deprived of this feeling. But I promise,it will never be again. I don't know whether he will accept me as his wife because I had already told him that he has no right on me. I know it was my mistake but I'll do everything to rectify it.

"Mujhe unke itne saalon se khule Huye zakhmon ko bharna hai aur unhe itni mohabbat Deni ki woh baaki sab kuch bhool jaayein. Jaanti Hoon ki yeh aasaan nahi hai par naamumkin bhi nahi hai. I'm Mrs. Prerna Rishab Bajaj and I know I can certainly do this"

Her thoughts get distracted by a knock at the door. Rishab is standing over there with kukki in his arms.

Mrs. Bajaj,aaj breakfast ka koi program nahi hai Kya?? You know that today I'm going to office and kukki is also going to school.

His words doesn't reach her ears. She is just standing there and admiring them. He gets confused seeing her like this. He goes near her and shake her. She finally comes back to her senses.

Mrs. Bajaj,aap kabhi Meri baat sunengi bhi ya bus ignore hi karengi?? - he asks.

Aaj ke baad mein aapki har baat sunungi aur maanoongi bhi- she replies. 

Saying this, she runs towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Yeh Mrs. Bajaj ko Kya ho Gaya?? Aaj Kal aisa behave kyun Kar rahi Hain. Chot toh mere sar par lagi thi par lagta hai asar inpar ho Gaya hai . Saying this,him and kukki burst into laughter and go downstairs to have their breakfast.

The end

So, how's it?? Do give your feedback

PS- Ignore the typos

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Tani🤗

Okay I love this. So cute and lovely. I love how Cookie is the bridge between these two.

“Chot toh mere sir par lagi hai,” this was hilarious🤣

Thanks so much for writing this.

Blues

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

very very cutest os tani... love it

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Tani🤗

Okay I love this. So cute and lovely. I love how Cookie is the bridge between these two.

“Chot toh mere sir par lagi hai,” this was hilarious🤣

Thanks so much for writing this.

Blues

Thank you so much blues🤗

Grey-licious thumbnail

What ittu sa 😮 Abhi toh start hua tha khtam bhi ho gya

We want more.. please do Conti.

Really loved it

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Tani🤗

I love this. Bajaj saving Veena. Prerna thinking about Bajaj and willingly accepting to be his wife from now on. Accepting herself as Mrs. Prerna Rishabh Bajaj. Using Kukki as a mediator. The ending😆.

TC_FA thumbnail

Thank you so much👍🏼

TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

very very cutest os tani... love it

Thank you so much oppo😳

TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

What ittu sa 😮 Abhi toh start hua tha khtam bhi ho gya

We want more.. please do Conti.

Really loved it

Thank you so much grey 😳

TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Tani🤗

I love this. Bajaj saving Veena. Prerna thinking about Bajaj and willingly accepting to be his wife from now on. Accepting herself as Mrs. Prerna Rishabh Bajaj. Using Kukki as a mediator. The ending😆.

Ramya🤗

Glad that you liked it😳