Who does Hrithik looks better on screen with?(Revised poll) - Page 3

Poll Question :

Who does Hrithik looks better on screen with?

Poll Choice
Aishwarya Rai
Katrina Kaif
Kareena Kapoor
Priyanka Chopra
Ameesha Patel
Priety Zinta
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

I laugh when people compare Tiger with him....Hritik DANCES effortlessly and Tiger does karate moves😆

There is a difference between dancing and whatever Tiger does😆

I find Shahid better than Tiger.

Originally posted by Thug-Leader

Kareena ruined Hrithik every time she was anywhere near him. I just wanted to express my utter displeasure on getting to see the name of safaid bandaria's name here.

I still don't get why Hrithik decided to do movies with Kareena after KNPH debacle! ... I mean "one movie" probably ... but doing 3-4 movies in a year or two was too much ... Blech! 

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

I laugh when people compare Tiger with him....Hritik DANCES effortlessly and Tiger does karate moves😆

IKR! ... Tiger's moves look forced .. like he's trying too much ... his steps are too swift and rigid to be considered a good dancer! ... At max he can be considered for good action ... as a dancer I rather watch a tree than him for even a tree looks more comfortable gliding in the wind! ... 😛

I like Hrithik with everyone, but voted for Preity on this poll cos she didn't get even a single vote :p

and they looked so beautiful together.. 

Originally posted by 4thPrincoholic

Same .. It's my all time favourite in my playlist! ... Too HOT!

OT ... Most definitely Kat-HR .. they are too much to handle on screen! 

I remember when this song was released I had opened a whole separate thread for it...it deserved one....to be discussed and to be crushed on by the HR-Kat lovers alag se😆

Voted for Katrina. They look gorgeous both on & off the screen. 

I can't stand Farah Khan directed movies and don't watch remakes, but would watch SPS remake if Kat was to be casted in it with Hrithik. 

Together they are a feast for the eyes!!

I remember when this song was released I had opened a whole separate thread for it...it deserved one....to be discussed and to be crushed on by the HR-Kat lovers alag se😆

I would have loved to be part of the thread ... I remember movie released when I was in India and we all used to go crazy on these two whistling and dancing ... watched the movie 2-3x just for the song .. ❤️ ... It's too bad movie was just about alright! 

Also Aish-HR don't look HOT compared to Kat-HR ... Aish can't pull off a hot look anyways ... hence Katrina all the way when it comes to HR!

Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 4 years ago

Can I admit something? I was about to post a poll about who is better dancer with HR, Tiger and Shahid as options but then i knew HR would win hands down so I didn't. But now after reading this, I'm definitely not going post it.😳

Edited by DelusionalMe - 4 years ago

Image result for hrithik katrina gifsRelated imageImage result for hrithik kat gifsImage result for hrithik kat gifs

Image result for hrithik katrina gifs

Image result for hrithik katrina gifs

Edited by Bigbang_SHINee - 4 years ago

Originally posted by crispsy

They looked hot together ❤️

Zindagi do pal ki

Intezar kab tak

Hum karenge bhala

Tumhe pyaar kab tak na karenge bhala

Their chemistry was insane. Only two people were able to give barabari ka takkar to Hrithik when it comes to Beauty (along with expressions) Mori and Aishwarya.