Who does Hrithik looks better on screen with?(Revised poll)(Page 2)

Share
Poll Question :

Who does Hrithik looks better on screen with?

Poll Choice Stats
Aishwarya Rai
44%
Katrina Kaif
37%
Kareena Kapoor
6%
Priyanka Chopra
4%
Ameesha Patel
5%
Priety Zinta
2%
Total Votes : 96
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by Ennuyi


1:26 to 1:35 uff Hrithik magic smiley42

I once attempted that move and broke my ankle and I'm not kidding.😑 How did he do that and that too effortlessly? That was just magic.

4 Likes this
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by DelusionalMe


I once attempted that move and broke my ankle and I'm not kidding.😑 How did he do that and that too effortlessly? That was just magic.

Best dancer of BW for a reasonsmiley16

4 Likes this
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by blue-ice.1


Best dancer of BW for a reasonsmiley16

No doubts about that.

2 Likes this
Posted: 10 months ago

Kareena ruined Hrithik every time she was anywhere near him. I just wanted to express my utter displeasure on getting to see the name of safaid bandaria's name here.

3 Likes this
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by Thug-Leader


Kareena ruined Hrithik every time she was anywhere near him. I just wanted to express my utter displeasure on getting to see the name of safaid bandaria's name here.

@boldsmiley37sorry to disappoint you but I was putting the names of the actresses he has done most movies with.

0 Likes this
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by DelusionalMe


@boldsmiley37sorry to disappoint you but I was putting the names of the actresses he has done most movies with.

I find the three cousins: Ranbir, Karishma and Kareena safaid bandars.

Ah it's okay, I was just taking out my bias against Kareena chaman.

4 Likes this


[Content Removed]
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by Thug-Leader


I find the three cousins: Ranbir, Karishma and Kareena safaid bandars.

Ah it's okay, I was just taking out my bias against Kareena chaman.

Karishma and Kareena ka samaj aata h but Ranbir? He is not fair.smiley24

0 Likes this

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
mintyblue 31 1851 26 days ago UmeraT
Favorite on screen pairing?

vsbarry   24   1542

vsbarry 24 1542 13 days ago shikhardhiman
jb508 3 325 29 days ago zoinks
LoveZindagi365 12 1430 24 days ago ChinChinChooo
Reasons why you like Hrithik, ranked.

DushtKanya   24   1103

DushtKanya 24 1103 12 days ago shikhardhiman

Topic Info

60 Replies 11396Views

Topic started by Glitter_In_Eye

Last replied by Kara_R

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP