Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Being in two minds..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~ My Musings 24.8.19 ~ Being in two minds..

When faced by a dilemma, it makes sense to weigh both sides of the issue at hand. Looking at the pros and cons is the real challenge, and then taking a decision is the crunch! As it shows up the strength,weakness or the middle ground mindset of a person. In the first instance I felt the Ghazi Shah family, feels the sting of Mainjaan’s absence. I would say  he held the moral  and ethical reins of the family .Clearly after his death, the family has to take a solo flight in terms of what is lawfully and morally correct.

Take Nadeem for example he wants to enlighten the ACP about the serious incidents that have occurred in the family. Only he is not strong enough to fight the stiff opposition he comes across in the form of Rubina and Nadeem who prefer to let sleeping dogs lie.

Another scene where Nadeem’s weakness of character, despite being a good man is in his interaction with Jaan Mohammed . Actually I found Nadeem ‘s slackness leaves him prone to being manipulated. Jaan  Mohammed , dutifully consults Nadeem  as being the potential heir to the dynasty, on a matter of solving a case ofconflict between two dargah  members. Nadeem’s confession on the other hand, of being incompetent at  finding a solution, is dead honest  and almost dipped in low esteem of himself. On the other hand  with  Jaan Mohammed he might be fishing to see how fierce Nadeem is about inheriting his father’s  dynasty.

It was noteworthy that Jaan Mohammed went along with the dithering Nadeem rather than a man with strong mind set like his father. It was interesting to hear Jaan Mohammed remind Nadeem, that even Mainjaan, stalwart  in moral and traditional values,adapted  his principles when it came to avoid hurting others, be it his community or his family. Rather shrewdly Jaan Mohammed , goes along with Nadeem that sometimes its acceptable to hide the truth ,if it means to avoid hurting others at large. I thought this was quite a scene, as it clearly supports taking a middle path and adjusting the truth , for familial happiness, in this particular instance.

Jaan Mohammed , takes the same middleground  regards Sabina, when Neelam  alerts her father about Sabina’s crafty,selfish ,nefarious moves. Interestingly to me, Jaan Mohammed appears quite flattered by his daughter Neelam‘s remark that  Sabina fancies him ,as he is  not so bad looking himself. Does  Jaan Mohammed find a new lease of life? His true intentions are unclear to me. With Mamoon there’s no two ways, he never really lived under the day to day influence of Mainjaan’s aura, and as such, his prime interest in being around is largely to claim that which rightfully belongs to his father.

Dr. Sharma ‘s motives too are clear. He wants to take revenge of his sister Sakshi’s killing. The only snag is the real Kainat is well out of his range! walking scot free! heavily shielded  by  her armour of a  new identity!

Kainat  posing as Saltanat deep down has to be plagued by who really she is not. Yet still , despite all the loopholes which might land her in the stocks,  just being in the pretend play position continues to inject a self- complacency within her.

Zaroon continues to silently battle through the odd sensation that Saltanat  maybe in a spot of bother. Saltanat assumes she finally makes a breakthrough wih him. but as customary, Zaroon, gives her the cold shoulder .He fails to grasp that the person who stands before him, somehow mismatches the one  he could sense Sufiyana love for.

Devastated Kainat weeps, at her predicament. It feels like a longhaul of suffering she never covered herself for!  it  stands like a wall before her. In one mind, she feel's safe in the semblance of a dead Kainat ,as the dead are not expected to talk. However  on the other hand in her new identity as Saltanat too , what ever she speaks to Zaroon about it might as well, fall upon deaf ears.

Mind you no parents want to see their daughter unhappy. Her tears and snivels work upon her parents, Rubina and Nadeem. Without a doubt they advocate their daughter’s plight before their son in law. Zaroon ishonest, he may be side-lining Saltanat.. somehow he cannot get his head around, why it was happening?However like a decent bloke he will put in more effort to make things better..

Yes outwardly, Zaroon makes things better, and invites his wife out to spend some quality time with him. The kitchen scene between Zaroon and Kainat is cold and ceremonious. But for poser Kainat, it certainly makes her day! Looks and feels like her time has come!

The two mothers Ghazala and Rubina whose duty it is to ensure their childrens happiness are over the moon about the newly married couples first romantic time out.. Zainab senses the sarcastic expression on wicked Kainat’s face..

So where was this venue Zaroon was taking this keen ,everwilling Kainat too? surely not the grave yard?? if it is, then as the precap, indicates, Kainat is in for a huge surprise. Saltanat’s dead body is missing! Her grave is empty??

Kainat’s joy of nearly ensnaring Zaroon is watered down badly, by an unknown terror! Surely the dead do not rise up? agitated !  and wander about seeking to punish the wicked one??  25.8.19

Over all I found the mindsets of minor characters very interesting. How influential families like to keep a lid on their dubious activities buried under the cover of an acclaimed brand name..

Thanks Lonelythots for your comment..good to see you.. Viji thanks for your ongoing support.. love hammie.. pardon me for a late post.. was busy all day Saturday, it’s the long hot summer days.!

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago