luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone, πŸ˜Š

I am Niki... and I am posting something on this forum for the first time. 

Hope you will like it πŸ˜Š

RoNakshi drabble

'Aunty', Sonakshi whispered and indicated by her eyes to him that she was standing at the door behind him and he understood. Rohit held her shoulders gently.

'I love you Sona', he said and though she knew it was just acting to show his family, she couldn't help but feel her heart flutter at that. 

'I love you too Rohit', she said and hugged him tightly as if her life depended on it. He hugged her back and she hid her face in the crook of his neck. 'I love you', she whispered again and this time he felt his breath hitch in his throat. He wondered if she was just acting or she was serious. 

'Sona..', he called her name trying to gain her attention, but she held on to him more tightly. Her eyes welled up at the irony of the situation. She was in the arms of the man she loved with all her heart, she can even voice her love, but he will not know that she meant it because of the show she had to put up for his family. From the corner of her eye she saw his mother walk away from the room to give them their privacy. 

Sonakshi closed her eyes and a lone tear escaped her eye. She wiped the tear with the hand that was around his neck. She heaved an inaudible sigh and broke the hug.

'She's gone', Sonakshi told him looking at him. He breathed in relief as if he was happy to be out of the hug, and it made her feel like her heart is pierced by thousands of needles.

'For a moment even I thought you were serious. You are a great actress Sona', Rohit said with a smile. She slightly smiled back at him.

'That's what I do', she replied. 'I.. I guess I should leave now. Shooting ke liye late ho raha hai. Bye Dr. Surgeon', she said and was about to leave when he called her.

'Sona..', his voice made her stop and she looked at him. Rohit forwarded his hand towards her face and picked up an eyelash from her under her eye. She was surprised at how he noticed so small a thing. 'Make a wish', he said holding her hand up, and putting the eyelash on the back of her palm. She closed her eyes, made a silent wish for his happiness and blew the eyelash. She then opened her eyes and found Rohit staring at her. He got lost in her eyes when they met his. 

'Kya hua? Aise kyun dekh rahe ho?', she asked nervously.

'Your eyes', he said and she was surprised. 'I told you before, your eyes are really beautiful', he said and she remembered his words. 

'Meri aankhein itni powerful hai?', she had asked. 'Khubsoorat hai', he had replied immediately. 'Bina kahe, bohot kuch keh jati hai', he had said then.

'Yaad hai mujhe,... You said that my eyes are very expressive', she replied.

'Haan… Bohot kuch bolti hai tumhari aankhein', Rohit said with a smile at her. She replied the smile but it didn't reach her eyes.

'True... Bas tumhe padhna nahi ata', she said, turned on her heels and left the room, leaving him confused. 

What didn't I read in her eyes! He wondered.

So how was it? Good? Bad? Flowers and shoes both are welcome. Please leave your valuable comments 

Thanks for reading πŸ€—

Edited by luvzindagi - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natzcreado thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aaawwwww my heart goes out to Sona.... This is was very sweet and touching....

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Omgggg this is so beautiful! ❀️❀️

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful drabble! 

Do write more! ❀❀

Shona1991 thumbnail

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒ·πŸŒΉ

Flowers for you❀️❀️❀️

GeekyBean thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It was so beautiful...Just flowers for you🌹🌹🌹🌹

luvzindagi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: natzcreado

Aaawwwww my heart goes out to Sona.... This is was very sweet and touching....

Thank you πŸ™‚

luvzindagi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: KhayalonKiMalik

Omgggg this is so beautiful! ❀️❀️

Thanks 😊

luvzindagi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Beautiful drabble!