Kumkum Bhagya

FF: Abhigya's happy ending(Final chapter updated)

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

There's no 20 year leap in this story. And Abhigya are not separated. The story continues from the same night of their argument. And most of it in Hindi. But if you need translations, please ask. 

'Ruko Pragya'. Kahaan chod ke jaa rahi ho? Itni raat ko. Where will you go? Abhi said as Pragya stepped out of their house.

'Pata nahi. Lekin aapke saath nahi rahoongi.' Pragya said cradling her infant daughter in her arms.  

'Don't say that. Tum mujhse gussa ho na? Alright. Main tumhara gussa seh loonga. Lekin aise hum donon ko chod ke mat jao. You leave me everytime we face an adverse situation' Abhi said. Aur hamari dusri beti ko bhi tumhari zaroorat hai. Usko aise hi chod ke chali jaogi? Uski kya galati hai?

Pragya stopped in her tracks and looked at him with anger blazing in her eyes. 'I told you that I will take her with me.Both of them need their mother and I don't trust you to keep my daughters safe.' 

Abhi looked stricken at Pragya's words. The bitterness, anger and accusations being spewed by Pragya hurt him. He wanted to defend himself but he had to think about Pragya first.  'Pragya, I understand you are angry. Lekin meri baat suno, please. Yeh sahi waqt nahi hai in sab baaton ka.'

'So when is the right time?' she asked him.  'Agar aap un kidnappers ko paise dete to Kiara aaj hamare saath hoti.  But you just did what you wanted to,' she accused him.  

'That's not true,Pragya aur tum yeh jaanti ho. What do you think? Only you love our children? Mujhe unki parvah nahi hai? It's an unfair accusation, Pragya. Mein bhi Kiara se utna hi pyar karta hoon jitna ki tum. Tumhe kya lagta hai, I don't feel the same grief that you do? Jab se Kiara se mila tha, tab se uski sirf khushi chaha maine.  Sirf use pyar diya hai. Agar tum mera pyar ho, to woh meri dhadkan thi na.  Use pyar karne mein kabhi koi kami nahi rakha hai maine.' Abhi said with tears in his eyes. 

Pragya looked at her husband's tear stricken face and looked at her daughter in her arms.  She cooed at her daughter who just started crying and tried to make her stop crying. 

'Tum andar to chalo,please. Abhi said as he took their daughter from Pragya's arms and hugged her to his chest. Isko sardi lag jayegi zyada der bahar rahi to.' Pragya was reluctant to do so but she walked into the house with Abhi.

To be continued...

Edited by davos - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

'Pragya di. Am so glad you didn't leave. Aise time mein aap donon ko saath hona chahiye.' Disha said hugging Pragya.

'Main tumhare jeeju ko khush karne nahi aayi hoon waapas.' Pragya declared. 'Woh meri dusri beti ko bhi meri zaroorat hai. Mein do behnon ko nahi alag nahi karna chahti.'

Abhi tried not to look hurt. He hugged his daughter closer and tried consoling her. His other daughter started crying too.He placed his older daughter in the pram along with his youngest. 'Hey girls.we will be fine. our family will be fine', he said as he looked at the twins adoringly.

Pragya looked at the scene unfolding before her and tried not to smile. 'mein kamzor nahi pad sakti. Mujhe inse door rehna hoga.'

'Main in donon ko upar leke jaa rahi hoon. Sulaane.' Pragya left with the pram.

Abhi, Pragya di thodi naraaz hai. Please tum itna mind mat karo. Tum jaante ho na unko. Kiara ka sadma woh bardasht nahi kar payi. Unko thoda waqt do.Woh jaldi tum se phir se pyar karne lagegi.'Purab told Abhi.

'Main jaanta hoon. Aur isi liye main uske baare mein soch raha hoon. Ek hafta bhi nahi hua hai use bachchon ko janam diye hue. To mein uske gusse ko sehne ke liye tayaar hoon, Purab. Bas woh mujhse itni nafrat se baat karti hai na, to mujhse saha nahi jaa raha hai yaar, Abhi said hugging Purab.

'Samajhta hoon, yaar. Pehle kabhi unko tum pe itna gussa karte hue nahi dekha.' Purab put his arms around Abhi.

'Jeeju, di aapse bahut pyar karti hai. Aap bas unka khayal rakhiye.Woh jaldi unka gussa bhi bhool jayengi.' Disha said. Three of them group hugged while wiping each other's tears.

'Raat bahut ho gayi. tum log jao, so jao,' Abhi said.

'Goodnight jeeju.'

The girls were asleep and Pragya had her head against the headboard staring into space when Abhi entered the room.

Pragya looked at him in anger and turned her head around when she saw him enter the room. 

'Pragya, meri baat to suno. Tum itni gussa ho ki tum mujhse baat bhi nahi korogi?' Abhi pleaded with Pragya.

'Aapse baatein karne nahi aayi hoon. Bola na maine aapse. Aap mujhe ghar mein waapas to lekar aa gaye. lekin hamare beech ab kuch nahi bacha hai. Kuch bhi nahi. Hamara rishta. Sab khatm ho chuka hai.' Main bachhon se unki maa baap nahi cheen na chahti thi. Main apne bachon ke liye waapas hoon. Ab mera jeena, marna bas unse hi hai. '

Tum kya kehna chahti ho, Pragya?

Ye ki aaj se aap ka aur mera rishta khatm. Aap mere paas nahi aayenge, mujhe touch nahi karenge, mujhse baat nahi karenge. aur hamare beech agar koi baat hogi, to sirf bachchon ki hogi.

Ye kya bol rahi ho tum? Itni badi sazaa mat do, mujhe Pragya. Aisa mat karo.

Main hoti kaun hoon aapko saza dene waali? Mujhe aur koi behes nahi chahiye.

Behes nahi chahiye? Tumne hum donon ki zindgi ka itna bada faisla suna diya aur main kuch na kahoon? Kis baat ki saza mil rahi hai mujhe Pragya? Maine tumhare baare mein soch ke tumhe waapas laya tha.

To aapne mujh par koi ehsaan kiya kya?

Main woh nahi keh raha.  Main bas yeh keh raha hoon ki is waqt tum bahut emotional ho. Main samajhta hoon. Kiara ka khone ka gham muhe bhi hai. Main bhi usse utna hi pyar karta hoon jitna ki tum. Main kitni baar is baat ko repeat karoon?

Mujhe kuch nahi sun na hai.  Aap mujhe please akela chod dijiye.

Theek hai. agar tum yahi chahti ho to yahi sahi. Lekin main apna mooh tumse kabhi nahi modoonga,Pragya.  Main yahi hoon. Am right here, whenever you need me. Tumhe jitna waqt chahiye, utna waqt lo.Mujhe pata hai ki tum ek din mere paas zaroor aaogi.

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I wish things had gone this sensibly in show *Cries

I'd love to read more though. So please continue

Edited by misfit007 - 4 years ago
Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Pragya stood stunned at her husband's words, the same Abhi who used to hate her when they got married, the same one who threw her out after dadi's death. But she had to think about their daughters first. About their safety. Keeping them from Abhi's sister Alia and giving them a good,stable, happy life.

She occupied her side of the bed and tried to go to sleep while Abhi was still changing.

'We have to name the girls. ek hafta ho gaya hospital se laye hue.' Abhi said to Pragya.

'Maine naam soch liya hai. Kiara chahti thi na, ki hum unke naam P aur R se rakhe. Prachi and Rhea.' Pragya told Abhi.

'Prachi,Rhea. I don't mind.Bahut khoobsurat naam hai.' he said. She nodded her head, switched off the lights and went to sleep.

Abhi got up in the middle of the night after hearing one of the girls crying. He switched on the lights and picked up his youngest in his arms. 'Tumhe pata hai, tumhara naam Rhea hai.Tumhari mumma ne rakha hai aur tum donon bahut lucky ho ki tumhe Pragya jaisi mom mili hai,' he said hugging his daughter to his chest.

Pragya woke up hearing the voices of her husband and wailing daughter. 'Mujhe dijiye. main dekhti hoon. Kahi usko bhookh to nahi lag rahi.' she fed her daughter while Abhi sat beside her and watched.

'Here, let me burp her.'Abhi said.

'Aap ko burp karwana aata hai?' Pragya asked trying to control her amusement.

'Haan. Doctor ne mujhe bataya ki kaise karwana hai. Give her here.' he took Rhea from Pragya's arms and made her burp.

'Maine use sula diya hai. Don't worry', he said. Go back to sleep, he said to Pragya. He went to sleep with a hope that soon things might get normal between them.

'Hamare betiyon ke naam haiiiii....Prachi aur Rhea. Abhi declared to his family in the morning. 

'Bahut ache naam hai jeeju.' Disha said as her eyes glowed with happiness.

'Haan abhi. Bahut khoobsurat naam hai. Two thumbs up for the names.'Purab added. 

After pleasantries were exchanged, Indu daasi hugged Abhi and cried. Mujhe bahut khushi hai ki tu Pragya ko chodne se roka hai. Bahut samajhdaar ho gaya tu,Abhi.' daasi cried. 

Daasi, aap ro mat. Samajhdari to kisi ko dikhana padega.  Pichli baar bhi maine aise hi gusse mein Pragya ko ghar se, apni zindgi se nikala. Kya mila mujhe usse? Dard aur takleef hi na.'

'Kiara ka dard kabhi nahi jayega hamare dilon se.  Aur shayad bahut waqt lag jaaye ye zakhm bharne mein. Lekin hum ek doosre ke paas rahenge is waqt, toh ek doosre  ko sambhaal paaye. Aur ab hum akele nahi hai. Do bachche hai, jinki zimmedari hum par aa gayi. Is waqt alag ho jayenge to kaise chalega? Mujhe kya pata akele bachi ko paalne ke baare mein?' Abhi poured his heart out to daasi.

'Main samajhti hoon bache. Tu bas Pragya aur apne bachon ko dher sara pyar de. Ek doosre ke dhaal ban ke rehna tum donon. Main bas yahi chahti hoon ki tum donon aage badhne ki koshish to karo.' daasi advised.

Pragya listening to their conversation in the hall, had tears in her eyes.

6-months later:

Pragya was in her room getting ready, when Abhi came in to pick up his files.

He looked at Pragya and their daughters in the cradle. He has been trying to do right by his family everyday. Trying to show how much he loves his daughters. He has been trying to be a part of their upbringing and share responsbilities with Pragya but it has not moved his wife even an inch.

Kab tak apne se alag karogi mujhe,Pragya? Kab tak ye saza dogi mujhe? Aur woh bhi us galti ke liye jo maine ki hi nahi.

He picked up his files and walked out of the room. Pragya sighed as he walked out. 'Mujhe maaf kar dijiye. Mein aapko apne se alag kar rahi hoon. Lekin mein kya karoon? Jab bhi aap mere paas  aate hai mujhe Kiara ki yaad aati hai. uski maut ki. Aur meri galti ki. shayad mujhe woh paise lekar nahi jaana chahiye tha. Us king ke saath nahi jaati to ye sab kuch nahi hota.' Lekin aapki galti bhi thi na. Hum donon use kaise nahi bacha paye? Itna sab ho jaane ke baad, kya hame khush rehna chahiye?

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: misfit007

I wish things had gone this sensibly in show *Cries

I'd love to read more though. So please continue

Yeah this is my version of Abhi, who's not that impulsive as he's shown in the show. If it was any normal person, he would think about everything in the situation and not just one aspect of his wife's actions. Hopefully, it's not boring. Cause this is my first ff and I haven't ever written one before. Also, am tired of waiting for it to happen.

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: davos

Yeah this is my version of Abhi, who's not that impulsive as he's shown in the show. If it was any normal person, he would think about everything in the situation and not just one aspect of his wife's actions. Hopefully, it's not boring. Cause this is my first ff and I haven't ever written one before. Also, am tired of waiting for it to happen.

loll. i started writing for the same reason but you're doing well. you should maybe post it on wattpad as well. there are alot more readers there. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Thanks for the suggestion.  Posted it on wattpad. 

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/198987188-kumkum-bhagya

'I miss you Kiara. Tum kyun hame chod ke chali gayi? Mamma is very sorry, beta. Mamma is so very sorry. Mein tumko bacha nahi paayi.' Pragya held her eldest daughter's photo and wailed after she put her twins to sleep.  

Abhi came into the room carrying Pragya's dinner plate as he learnt that she didn't have her dinner. He found her on the floor holding Kiara's photo and crying. He immediately put the plate on the side table and went to attend his wife. He took her in his arms and hugged her close to his chest trying to get the situation in control.  'Abhishek. Kiara. Humne....kho...diya...' Pragya sobbed in his arms as she tried to get words out of her mouth.  

Abhi nodded his head and let his tears flow as he couldn't hold his grief anymore. He gathered Pragya closer in his arms and took her face in his hands while trying to utter a few words of solace.  But he found no words. They held each other and tried to make sense of this tragedy that threatened to rip their family apart.  They sobbed in each other's arms till their tears dried up. Abhi kissed her for the first time since that fateful night,lifted her in his arms and laid her on their bed. He turned around to go change his clothes but Pragya caught his hand. 'Please mujhe chod ke mat jayiye. Hold me.' she said.

'Kahi nahi jaa raha main. yahi hoon.' He took off his jacket and joined her on bed. Pragya hugged him as she placed her head on his chest. Abhi put his hands around his wife and placed a kiss on her forehead. 'We will get through this Pragya. we will.' Both of them tried getting some sleep but Kiara's memories flashed in their mind and heart. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

This is mature content. so please proceed only if you like to read this kind of stuff.

Pragya woke up in the middle of the night to find her head resting on Abhi's shirtless chest. She remembered asking him to hug her and Abhi telling her that they will get through this ordeal. Pragya was overwhelmed by his silent support over the last 6 months and trying to avoid him and be away from was not easy.

Abhi stirred from his sleep and when he opened his eyes, he found Pragya staring at him. 'Pragya, let me make love to you.I will die, baby. please. I need you so much.'

After a brief moment of hesitation, Pragya said yes. 'Kiss me.Make me feel whole again. Make me feel like I belong with you.' She missed his touch and his tender, passionate kisses.

He claimed her lips in a possessive kiss,deepened it as his tongue plunged into her mouth. Later, he broke the kiss, unzipped her dress,bra and got rid of his own trousers,boxers. Pragya opened her arms to him and he fell into her like a moth to a flame. Abhi touched, kissed and worshipped every inch of Pragya with his eyes, mouth and lips. He ended up on top of Pragya to get a good look at his wife. She blushed and tried closing his eyes with her hands.

'Shh...don't. Let me look at you, jaan. Tumhare bagair yeh 6 mahine kaise kate...mujhe nahi pata. I want you. To feel and kiss every inch of you.Let me do that.' Abhi said. she smiled and nodded.

The only piece of clothing that was keeping him from claiming Pragya as his own was the panty Pragya was still wearing. He ripped it with his hand and put his hand down her vagina to feel her wetness. Pragya hugged Abhi and hid her face in his neck. 'Abhishek, please take me. I can't wait anymore.' The sense of urgency overwhelming both of them.

She could feel his erection against her stomach.It startled her a little bit because they haven't done this in so long. More than 6 months.  He was so hard it looked painful. He kissed her hungrily once more before entering her. He wanted to claim her and despite the desperation that was obvious on his face, he entered her slowly and gently and completely filled her.

'Pragya, I missed you. I missed you so much.' He started moving in her and Pragya gasped at the fullness inside of her. He knew what satisfied her and shifted slightly till every stroke hit her in the correct spot. It lasted for barely five minutes. It was always Pragya who would come first but for the first time in their marriage,  he lost control and orgasmed first. Pragya watched his body clench, back arch. He released a guttural,gruff sound from his throat even as he tried to hold back but he couldn't.Pragya came shortly thereafter as she clenched around him, squeezing him and prolonging his pleasure.

After the powerful orgasms, they both lay there for a long time hugging and soothing each other.

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

In the early hours of the morning,  Pragya woke up to the muffles of their twin daughters. She changed their nappies, put a fresh pair of clothes, fed them and put them to sleep.  She looked at her husband who was deep in sleep. She sat beside him, brushed his hair away from his forehead and held his cheeks to kiss him.  Abhi stirred from his sleep and realised his wife holding his cheeks.  A slight wicked smile curved his lips as she came closer to him. 

He put his arms around her and rolled her onto the bed and turned her on her back.  'chodiye mujhe.' Pragya said amidst laughter. 'Nahi chodoonga. Itne waqt baad haath aayi ho.  Kaise chod doon?' 

'Mujhe ready hona hai. Kaam bhi bahut hai. Please jaane dijiye.' Theek hai, jaane doonga. Lekin on one condition. Promise me that you won't leave me. Mujhse waada karo. Main phir se tumhe khona nahi chahta,Pragya.' Abhi said as his eyes brimmed with love for his Pragya. 

'Main wada karti hoon.  Main nahi chodke jaongi.' Pragya said as she ran her fingers across his face tenderly. 

'Hume hamesha ek doosre ke saath rehna chahiye.  We should always keep the communication channels open.we should be honest with each other. Promise me, we will always do that. ' Abhi said. 

'I agree.  Ek doosre ko blame karke,  ek doosre se bhag ke, hame sirf takleef hi milti hai.  Aap mujhpe bharosa karte hai? Kya aap ko yakeen hai ki main koi bhi kadam uthaon, woh aap ki, hamare bachchon ke bhalai ke liye karti hoon?' Pragya asked him.

'Haan.  Mujhe poora bharosa hai. Aur tum?  Tum kya yakeen karti ho ki main bhi hamare bachon se utna hi pyar karta hoon jitna tum karti ho?' Abhi asked.

She held his face tenderly with tears in her eyes.'I'm sorry. I was just lashing out when I said that you don't love Kiara and the twins. Maine woh baat gusse main kahaa.  I never believed it for a second.  am so sorry.' she kissed his face as tears flowed from her eyes.  

'It's okay. Mein jaanta hoon.' he said wiping her tears and kissed her forehead.

Pragya was brushing her wet hair infront of the mirror when he came and wrapped his arms around her waist.'Jaan. tumhe pata hai ki tum kitni pyari lag rahi ho?' He rested his face alongside hers and looked at the mirror in an appreciative glance. He brushed her hair aside and kissed her neck. 'I love you,fuggy.' She turned around and hugged him tightly, confessing her unending love to him. 'I love you too.I love you so so much.'

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

'C'mmon, Pragya. How much more time are you going to take?'Abhi said looking at his watch, while pacing the room.

'Arre...will you allow me to get ready or not? Just 5 minutes.' Pragya said tightening the screw of her new diamond ear rings that her husband gifted to her that morning.

'You've been saying 5 minutes since half-an-hour, Pragya', Abhi said as he looked at the mirror himself and corrected his tie. 

'Aapko kya pata, kitna effort karna padta hai? Am feeding the girls. So, am taking enough care to put the look together. Acha bhi to lagna hai' Pragya said.

'Okay, baba. Lekin you look beautiful anyway. Tum kuch bhi pehno, tum khoobsurat lagti ho.' he kissed her the nape of her neck while looking at her in the mirror.

'Thank you. Chaliye.  Am ready.' She turned around in her lovely maroon saree, matching jhumkas and open long hair. 

'Aye fuggy, bahut zyada pyari lag rahi ho. (You're looking extra-lovely today). He came near her and touched his forehead to her.

Disha just entered the room to say bye to the couple who were on their way out on their first date in months. 'Jeeju, Pragya di...oh, am so sorry. 'she quickly turned back closing her eyes.

'Disha, tumhe permission ki thodi hi zaroorat hai.' (You don't need permission to enter our room).Abhi quipped in a sarcastic tone. 'Sorry, jeeju.' Main yeh poochne aai thi ki aap log tayaar ho ki nahi? It's 9 already.'

'We are ready.' Pragya said linking her arm with her husband.

'Hold it. Am going to click a picture of both of you.' Di, Jeeju, you're looking perfect, tonight. Disha said as she clicked their picture.  'Bahut zyada enjoy karke aana. And don't be in a hurry. I will take  care of the girls, absolutely. Purab is also there and so is Indu daasi. We will manage.'

'Thanks Disha. You're a saviour.' Abhi said as he escorted his wife out of the room.

'Main theek lag rahi hoon na.' Pragya asked Abhi as they were entering the five-star establishment.

'Bahut pyari lag rahi ho. Bahut hi zyada. tumhe apne looks ke bare mein itni chinta karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.' You'll leave everyone stunned. Trust me.' he said and kissed her cheek. 

Pragya blushed and smiled at her husband's superlative compliments for her. It was her first night out with her husband since she first had their twins. So she did feel a bit conscious of her weight and looks. But her husband's loving gaze on her removed all doubt from her mind.

They entered the high-end restaurant on the top floor and Pragya was surprised to find the restaurant empty. They were welcomed by the manager, seated at their table and their orders taken.

'Ye restaurant khaali kyun hai?' Pragya asked Abhi. 'Because I booked up the whole thing.I wanted to treat you to a sumptuous meal, great ambience and complete privacy.' Abhi told her emphatically.

'Thank you, Abhishek. I love you.' she said having a sip of water from her glass. He smiled at her brightly, took the back of her palm and kissed it. 'I love you, too, fuggy.' he said.

'Mujhe aapke aur paas rehna hai. Ye bahut door lag raha hai mujhe. she said indicating the space between the tables across her and her husband.  'Toh yahan aa jao.' (Come here, then). She smiled a wicked, naughty smile at him and then went and settled on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck, joined her forehead to his and kissed his cheeks. 'You make my life complete, husband mine.' she purred in his ears.

Abhi all too pleased with his wife's affections, wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. 'Aise hi rehna, fuggy. Mujhse itna pyar karte rehna. Itna hi paas rehna. Mujhe yahi chahiye.'

'Aur aap bhi mujhse aise hi pyar karte rahiye.Jitni taakat aur sukoon aapki pyar se milta hai, woh is duniya mein aur kisi cheez mein nahi hai.'

They both closed their eyes, kissed each other and took each other's scents in and lingered on their love for each other. They knew that this relationship that they were so cavalier about earlier, they had to work extra hard to preserve it. To cherish it and be by each other's side forever. They both resolved and promised each other to do just that.

THE END