Bahu Begum

Shayra Azaan ki junun

dollangel thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
  • This is not my dialogue. Before the show started Arjit was posting about this on his instgram.His caption was Noor Azaan ki sukoon and Shayra Azaan ki junun.And we are all know this whats mean junoon.It is junoon where a person can do anything for his/her love.And whats about sukoon? Is Noor still his sukoon? Where Azaaan can feel relax with his Noor no ofcourse not.Today he is suffering so much for his sukoon Noor lol.But his junoon is still there he can do anything for his love Shayra.Kehete hai pyar mein junoon hona cahiye tabi toh log pyar ke liye kisi bhi hadd tak jaa sakte hai.And Arjit allready hint us that who is his junoon.So after so much drama Azaaan will never fall in love with Noor because his love is only Shayra and his junoon is only Shyra

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Can you tell me why you open multiple topics for same topic? Its annoying to read same again 🤔. I think you should calm down youre too much exited/annoyed/disappointed? I dont what it is but dont forget this is just a tv show, its not real so calm down.  

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago