New Members, counting your views!

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello all, 

Well it seems after a rough start Sanjivani2 is giving power packed performances in week2 from everyone with meaningful storyline.

Now I wish to know who all are new members interested in the show and haven’t watched Ishqbaaz/ Surbhi before but loving the show now.

Please post and comment so that we know about shows growing popularity. No Spamming please n Silent members need to wake up right now!

Thanks!

Edited by Shelly_392 - 4 years ago

Actually I did watch ishqbaaz a little but not too much,I guess I got caught up with life and never went back to it, but I'm back to IF after a while cause I'm really into this show at the moment.nothing really caught my attention until sanjivani 2 so I'm like why not, it's been some time since I've watched a Hindi serial.

Edited by bila_a - 4 years ago

Hi! 

I am all new in Sanjivani2. Haven’t watched the previous season or DMG. But i have heard about Dr Juhi, Dr Rahul, Dr Shashank a lot during the show's airing days. I am very much excited for the show as I love watching medical dramas. Previously i tried watching a few medical related hindi drama but they all turned into family dramas in later days. But this show seems promising and my sister said they used to show medical field in show as main topic almost always. So, i am really looking forward to its upcoming episodes.

Nope, i havent watched Surbhi or Namit before.  But I am liking them in Sanjivani specially Dr Sid ^_^. 

Its been a while I had watched a hindi serial cordially. I thought to watch kzk but the serial seems totat disaster to me from the very begining. I just follow the story line. But i want to watch this serial thoroughly if i dont get busy with my life. 

And I am looking forward to make some new friends here.     

I have not watch IB but I have seen only sanjavini season 1  . This show was one of my favorite because of its concept. So now I  am very much liking this show because of its strong concept

I watched Ishqbaaz but only few episodes

I am here because the name sanjivani itself brings back  lots of my childhood memories attached with this show in 2002-03 loved Dr Juhi

Dr.Rahul, Dr.Omi and Dr.Shashank and Dr

Smirti they were all amazing 

Back then i thought why ut takes so long for wednesdays to come bcoz of sanjivani so i m glad we get to see Dr Juhi and Dr shashank again

Expecting alot more from this serial hope i dont get disappointed 

I watched Ishqbaaz but only few episodes

I am here because the name sanjivani itself brings back  lots of my childhood memories attached with this show in 2002-03 loved Dr Juhi

Dr.Rahul, Dr.Omi and Dr.Shashank and Dr

Smirti they were all amazing 

Back then i thought why ut takes so long for wednesdays to come bcoz of sanjivani so i m glad we get to see Dr Juhi and Dr shashank again

Expecting alot more from this serial hope i dont get disappointed 

Hey everyone! Shreya here. 

I haven't watched Ishqbaaz because well, wasn't interested though I liked both SC and Nakuul. Their off-screen interviews individually and together were fun to watch. 

I started this show for Namit as I have been following him for a while. But, I am turning into a fan of SC after watching her on-screen. She is such a great actor! 

Hi...this is Nia here!!!!

I did watch ishqbazz bt nly little....though I did like nakul n surabhi....bt I use to watch for shrenu and Kunal!!!

I did watch sanjeevni 1....bt was way too small to remember anything...bt I remember the pink dress of juhi(I did get myself a similar one in childhood)

I am here bcz I have always loved professional fictions..... basically the ones which involves some profession in it!!!

M really liking all right though initially I thght I whd be watching for namit!!! Bt know I am watching for all the characters!!!

The show is gripping per day.... wating for things to unfold.... specifically juhi's past!!!

Hey, I'm new in the forums and actually I had watched a little bit of Ishqbaaz and DMG, well I watched Dmg after Armaan's exist but I was interested in the show of it's medical background tough I like both namit and Surbhi and the plus point for me in the show is everyone have layers, their is more to them then what meets the eye and I love characters with layers whom we cant help but love.

I haven't watched any of the previous mentioned shows.