Sanjivani 2

For discussion: Can a terrorist child be denied medical treatment?

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

It's shown that there are 2 schools of thought in Sanjivani. One Vardaan type people who think that she doesn't deserve to be treated while the other group including Sid  Ishani and  Juhi who think the other way round. 

What's your opinion on this ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

No  it should not be denied. I think they think if child is of terrorists then child will also become terrorists when child will grow up but that is not neccearry.It is very wrong and regressive mentality 

It is morally wrong to kill child and it is also morally wrong to deprive child from treatment just because child is terrorists child

Yes lot of people loss their dear one because of terrorists that does not mean people who have loss dear ones they too become inhumane and become so blind in revenge that they don't see they want to kill a child

Human rights also says  no criminal should be deprived of basic needs    so why should  innocent child deprive of  basic needs

It is duty of doctor treat patient whether he is guilty or not.  It is that police take criminal to doctor  and get criminals treat by doctor  and police take criminal to  jail after criminal treat by doctor 

I am surprised that have not show maanav adhikar  aayog in this matter

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't understand this, she is just a kid, she isn't a terrorist so obviously she deserves to be treated as a normal patient. I don' t understand by which logic they are against her treatment and calling her a terrorist. Another thing is doctors treat criminal patients to. A doctor should never check a patient's background before treating them. So if her terrorist parents were alive , then they too deserved treatment. But in that case, I could have understood the desire of the doctors and the mob to kill them. But deliberately killing the innocent kid by not giving her treatment is another crime.
Anonyme thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

As far as I know, doctors can't discriminate between patients. So whether it was a normal kid or a terrorist' s daughter should make no difference to them at least.

On the other hand, coming to general public, for them it has always been an eye for an eye in such cases. It's definitely not easy to retain the basic humanity in such cases.

However I believe, we can't punish a kid and give her death sentence for her parent's mistakes.

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Terrorist's child should definitely be treated. There's no dilemma about that. But it's difficult to think that way when someone loses their loved ones.It's not easy to think rationally at that time. I can understand the mob. They are wrong. No doubt. But their minds too are clouded by grief of losing their loved ones. 

But I'm totally against treatment of terrorists.  They are scrums of the Earth and they deserve to die

bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

No they shouldnt be denied treatment or help, I think for doctors they cant descrimimate between patients whether they a good or evil,their duty is to help and save the patients lives. But some characters like vardhan or rishab are thinking only about themselves and greed, and those people are blind by rage as well and for a lot of people who lose loved ones they need someone to blame and refuse to think rationally.However I'm not surprised though to see people wanting to punish someone because they are related to a bad person,it's still something that exists in society. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

A doctor should not take law in his hand. He should treat culprit patient and then hand over culprit patient to police. It is police and judge responsibility to punish culprit  not doctors 

bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

That's true, leave it up to the proper authorities to deal justice. 

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

For doctors a patient is a patient, regardless of their age, race, gender, background etc etc. Their job is to treat the patient and leave the issue of passing judgement on whether someone (regardless of age) is a criminal or not, up to justice system. 

Coming to Vardhan, I can see where he is coming from, he is not a doctor, all he cares about is the hospital which is a business for him. He is only thinking in terms of profit and loss and treating this child could have resulted in future losses for him. That was his mindset at the time. 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you all for the unanimous opinion. Even I believe the same but for doctors it's also a fearful situation just like it's shown in the show that the public finds the doctor as the culprit and they get to face the wrath and insulted. Is that fair for someone who saves lives๐Ÿ˜•