Is Reddit better than this forum? - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Depend what you wanna talk about 

Generally r/India is okay as long as you are not talking politics, since they would down vote you if you don't have popular opinion which is anti bjp right now , as much that they are celebrating jaitley death

R/bollywood is too slow with few users only.

R/jerkofftodesicelebs and related SUbs are decent for that content .

Edited by S_H_Y - 4 years ago

Reddit is full of variety. I love their supernatural n true crime sections. Noone wants to discuss all that here

I like reddit for diff reasons and IF for different reasons. Like someone wrote, IF is more family and ghar waali feeling with the drama and politics and fan wars to the point where mostly everyone knows everyone, people post about their real life problems etc, flip side being the MID and trolling etc.

Reddit is more factual and mostly everyone in the r/Bollywood and Bolly Gossips sections are on the same page and anyone who isn’t gets called out, even bullied to an extent. The mod for the bollywood sections is also good at managing the more hectic threads.

Originally posted by SatoshiNakamoto

Reddit is a metropolitan city, IF is like a mohalla. 

Guess you haven't been to the real Reddit side of things 😂 Reddit isnt a metropolitan city. Its an actual gutter of delusionalism and circle jerking on levels unimaginable. 

Short answer: no. Long answer: nooooooooooooooo.

r/bollywood is a tad elitist.

Am Indian, can confirm types. If you guys know what I mean.

Reddit bollywood is boring. Period

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

Guess you haven't been to the real Reddit side of things 😂 Reddit isnt a metropolitan city. Its an actual gutter of delusionalism and circle jerking on levels unimaginable. 

Well metropolitan city has all that as well. That’s why. I didnt mean to praise reddit by that. 

8 chan is the real deal.

Originally posted by S_H_Y

Depend what you wanna talk about 

Generally r/India is okay as long as you are not talking politics, since they would down vote you if you don't have popular opinion which is anti bjp right now , as much that they are celebrating jaitley death

R/bollywood is too slow with few users only.

R/jerkofftodesicelebs and related SUbs are decent for that content .

Wait. Liberals celebrating someone's death. Wow that's like really such a  liberal thing. Who could've seen that one coming>