Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

A Wicked Payback by Overenthusiastic Ajit Sippy- A Ronakshi OS

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ajit gave a dramatic sigh as he dropped the last of the boxes on the Kewalramani foyer. His family- the Sippy’s loved to be extra special. They decided to bring gifts for the entire Kewalramani’s (and these people redefined the big fat Indian family concept). Of course, he volunteered (was forced) to drop off the gifts. Rohit and Rohan loved to offer his name up whenever something like this came about. The curse of being the youngest always reared it’s ugly head! As he was scanning around the room, he spotted something rather interesting. Aha, Ajit thought! Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai. Ajit smirked and made a mental note of exactly what he saw. 

The next morning 

Ajit skipped happily to Rohit’s bedroom. “Hey Bhai!” 

“Hello.” 

“So Bhai, aapne aakhir Sonakshi ko manaya kaise? What did you do that was so special?” 

Rohit looked dumbfounded. “What do you mean, what did I do? I asked her again and she said yes.”

“Acha! If I had known asking her in the right setting would work, I would have told you to take her there and ask.” 

“Ajit, have you lost it!” 

“Bhai, aapne woh gaana suna hai? Hum tum ek bathroom mein baandh ho, aur Ajit jaan jaaye.” Rohit turned bright red. 

“What the hell do you mean?” growled Rohit. 

“You know what I mean bhai. Come on, don’t be shy. You must have done something to make her agree.” Ajit wiggles his eyebrows suggestively. Rohit looked at his little bro in disgust. 

“Aisa kuch nahin! Sonakshi is a respectable woman. Plus, I would never do something like that.” Ajit just stared at him with a goofy smile. 

“Okay fine! We were talking and I didn’t realize I followed her into the ladies room! We stayed quiet until the aunties left and I got her to agree. Bas itna hi!” 

“Aha sure. I don’t believe you!” 

“Ajit, don’t try me!” 

“What are you going to do? Phir se chaddi utaroge?” 

“Goodness! What do you want?” 

“I want to be a good little angel and tell mom and daadi what I saw!” Rohit looked mortified. 

“You can’t do that!” 

“I sure can!” 

“Ajit, no! Don’t you dare! They will literally think I can’t control myself and get me married tomorrow!” 

“Not bad, I like Sonakshi. I won’t mind her being my bhabi!” 

“Ajit, I’m warning you! Don’t do it!” 

“Bhai, it’s okay. You can explain to them that I’m lying.” Rohit lifted an eyebrow suspiciously. Ajit had to have pictures, otherwise he wouldn’t sound so confident. 

“Fine, you can have any of my suits.. to keep!” Rohit emphasized dramatically. Ajit rolled his eyes. 

“Why would I want a suit?” 

“Fine what do you want?” 

“Let me think. Aap ko yaad hai, do din pehle aapne kya kaha that?” 

“No? What did I say?” 

“You said that if my plan fails, you will make me roam the Sippy Mansion, au natural.” Rohit groaned. He knew what was coming. This is what he gets for bullying his little brother. 

“My plan technically didn’t fail. She agreed. So you have to do the same.” 

“I can’t do that!” 

“Why not? You were going to make me do it! And don’t deny, you weren’t going to let me get away with it!” 

“Well you are you. Tu toh waise bhi aadha nanga ghoomta hai. I am Surgeon Rohit Sippy. I can’t do that!” 

“In this house you aren’t. You are just Rohit, mommy ka ladla!” Ajit gave him a look that surprisingly reminded Rohit of himself. It meant there was no point in arguing. Rohit sighed and prepared to embarrass himself. 

Sonakshi walked into the Sippy Mansion reluctantly. Veena Aunty had asked her to come and help her choose a dress for Janmashtami. Sonakshi hated the fact that she was deceiving the entire family. This was all Rohit Sippy’s fault. On her way to the living room she ran into Ajit who looked wayyyy too happy and excited. He ran up to her. “Hey Sonakshi!” 

“Hi Ajit,” Sonakshi replied warily. She always felt the youngest Sippy bro was up to something. 

“It’s good I ran into you here. Bhai has lost his mind. He is acting super strange.” 

“Why am I not surprised,” Sonakshi muttered. Ajit raised an eyebrow and Sonakshi nearly gasped at how much he looked like Rohit. 

“Well, what should I do Ajit?” 

“Go talk to him,” Ajit replies as if it was obvious. Sonakshi sighed. There was no point in arguing. She decided to talk to Rohit (not that she cared that much about him) and then meet Veena Aunty. As Sonakshi took the elevator to Rohit’s floor, she didn’t see Ajit roll over in laughter. Ab aayega maaza, thought Ajit. 

Sonakshi stepped out of the elevator and walked towards Rohit’s room. She was a few steps away from his door when she saw him leaving the room. The sight that greeted her nearly made her scream. What the hell was Dr. Surgeon doing! Before Sonakshi could close her eyes, Rohit saw her and as usual he stumbled. Of course, because he was prone to falling. She swore he fell more than the heroines in TV serials. Rohit stumbled on the edge of the carpet sending both himself and her flying onto the floor. Sonakshi looked up to see Rohit and was surprised to see his eyes were closed. What the—- What an idiot she thought. “Rohit! Rohit! Get up! Why are your eyes closed!” Sonakshi panicked. If someone saw, hell would break loose. On top of her was a mostly naked Dr. Surgeon with a pillow covering his modesty. Sonakshi tried not to focus on that part. 

“Sonakshi what the hell are you doing here!” 

“Forget me, why are you... not dressed!” Rohit finally opened his eyes and blushed hard. 

“Close your eyes Sonakshi.” 

“Why?” 

“So I can get up!” Sonakshi rolled her eyes and closed them, slowly feeling him slide off of her. “Can I open them now?” 

“Yes. Is Ajit around?” 

“I don’t think so. He was downstairs when I left. Why?” 

“I’m going to kill him.” 

Sonakshi was usually not one who possessed a dirty mind but she couldn’t help herself. She took a quick glance down his body and was surprised to see Rohit had on swim trunks. The pillow was resting just below the waist band. He was a tall and well built man. She couldn’t help but wonder how the rest of him looked. He cleared his throat and she lifted her head sharply, quickly stopping her gutter mind from going any further. “You can’t tell him! Anything!” Rohit tried to sound threatening but somehow his embarrassment ruined the impact. He was blushing harder than ever. Sonakshi started to laugh. He looked so adorable! 

Rohit felt something strange flutter in his stomach and suddenly his trunks felt one size too short. She looked beautiful as usual but there was something in her eyes. He didn’t miss her eyes roaming his body appreciatively. Rohit swallowed hard. This was Sonakshi, his friend and he wasn’t a hormonal teenager. But he couldn’t help but wonder how it would feel to have her flush against him. Rohit shook away his heated thoughts before any imagery came to his mind causing him to embarrass himself further.Instead, he focused on her laughter which never failed to make him smile.

Sonakshi stopped laughing and looked at him. Dr. Surgeon was blushing but had a small smile. Sonakshi tried to steady her beating heart. At least if she did have a heart attack, there was a heart Surgeon right in front of her. 

The End!

Sorry I couldn’t come up with anything better. This was the best I could come up with on my train ride home from work. I was torn between mature content and comedy so I decided to opt for a little of both haha Hope you guys like it! Thank you Scorpion77 for the request! 😳

Edited by Raingoddess - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Damn this was amazing! 

Loved it! 

First to comment yayyyyy

tanyashah0110 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

As always amazing piece of work🤗

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Request fulfilled ⭐️😆

Awesome work 😳

natzcreado thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow mind-boggling OS!!!!!

GeekyBean thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yayyyyyyy🥳🥳 You wrote the OS.Thank You so so much❤. About the story, it is a hot laughter riot. I can understand Ajit situation. I am the youngest in my family and needless to say I am still the punching bag. Ajit saw them 2gether and blackmailed Rohit😂😂. Rohit's offer of 'keeping' the suit😂😂.That Sonakshi walking over on an almost naked surgeon had me😋😊. Thats the problem with a well written story😥, Now I want this to happen in show🤭. Great OS👏👏

P.S You wrote that on your ride home!!!I can only think about what to order to eat when I am coming back from work🤭. Again Thank you so much for considering the request and writing this😍

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

The last sentence 😂😂😂😂

Enjoyed a lot!!!

Beautifully written!

If possible continue 😌

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hilarious...Ajij is a prankster...Ronakshi are adorable as always..

Raingoddess thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: scorpion77

Yayyyyyyy🥳🥳 You wrote the OS.Thank You so so much❤. About the story, it is a hot laughter riot. I can understand Ajit situation. I am the youngest in my family and needless to say I am still the punching bag. Ajit saw them 2gether and blackmailed Rohit😂😂. Rohit's offer of 'keeping' the suit😂😂.That Sonakshi walking over on an almost naked surgeon had me😋😊. Thats the problem with a well written story😥, Now I want this to happen in show🤭. Great OS👏👏

P.S You wrote that on your ride home!!!I can only think about what to order to eat when I am coming back from work🤭. Again Thank you so much for considering the request and writing this😍

Thank you 🤗 I’m glad you liked it! I had a lot of fun writing it! Hope to see more Ajit and Rohit scenes on the show! And yeah, my train ride is almost an hour long and NYC transit sucks lol Earlier I would study for my CPA exam but with that done, I can do more fun things (like fangirl over Ronakshi) 😆

Raingoddess thumbnail

A big thank you to everyone who commented and liked the story! I had loads of fun writing it! Hope to see more Ronakshi stories on this forum! Thanks again 🤗